5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,497 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by NitroPinballUSA
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3497 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 70.
#2501 3 years ago

Looking to trade a couple pins from my collection for a MM or Hobbit. Woz is off the table.

#2502 3 years ago
#2503 3 years ago

Road Show for sale in Spokane - $3100. Probably easiest to check out my CL ads (Pinside discount applies):
spokane.craigslist.org link
Xenon that was advertised here sold.
Oh, and I did pick up Dustin's CFTBL from Portland--a couple broken switches, non-working hologram, stripped leg bolt plate, missing translite lock (annoying during moving for sure). I would probably have disclosed this stuff to someone driving 6 hours to buy my pin . The playfield is relatively nice, though.

Added over 3 years ago: Pending sale...

#2504 3 years ago

Demolition Man and Mata Hari for sale. Both play 100%.

Archived after 23 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “FS/FT: Demolition Man, $2500 Just shopped with new rubber, LEDs, flippers rebuilt. Plays and looks great. Head decals have a wrinkle on each side and the playfield has some light...”
2016-08-23
Granger, WASHINGTON STATE
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after 100 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Plays perfectly. Has new drop targets and rubber. Backglass is good with a couple rub marks, playfield has a little wear, and cab is pretty good. Open to trades.”
2016-08-23
Granger, WASHINGTON STATE

#2505 3 years ago

Hi all - a little off topic, but does anyone do jukebox repair on location? I'm in inner S.E. Portland. I have a Rockola Fireball (floor model, not wall) that is having trouble with its horizontal motor causing the CD's to get stuck. I can take it in to Specialty Coin but I'd much rather have someone come to me if possible. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!

#2506 3 years ago

Selling Flintstones w/alt translite & playfield decal for $2800 in the Boise area.

boise.craigslist.org link

Looking to sell, but might be open to some trades.

#2507 3 years ago
Quoted from sparkycommander:

Hi all - a little off topic, but does anyone do jukebox repair on location? I'm in inner S.E. Portland. I have a Rockola Fireball (floor model, not wall) that is having trouble with its horizontal motor causing the CD's to get stuck. I can take it in to Specialty Coin but I'd much rather have someone come to me if possible. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!

You need to specify model number based on year.
There are modern equivalent versions, and the original EMs like the 1952 series.
The technicians who work on the EMs is dwindling.

#2508 3 years ago

Ron Steinkamp is your guy, sounds like he's not taking much new work on at the moment though but I'll check in with him and see if he'd make a housecall.

Quoted from sparkycommander:Hi all - a little off topic, but does anyone do jukebox repair on location? I'm in inner S.E. Portland. I have a Rockola Fireball (floor model, not wall) that is having trouble with its horizontal motor causing the CD's to get stuck. I can take it in to Specialty Coin but I'd much rather have someone come to me if possible. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!

#2509 3 years ago

Sounds par for the course, is that the one that was for 4500? That's some BS.

Quoted from ellray:Road Show for sale in Spokane - $3100. Probably easiest to check out my CL ads (Pinside discount applies):
spokane.craigslist.org link
Xenon that was advertised here sold.
Oh, and I did pick up Dustin's CFTBL from Portland--a couple broken switches, non-working hologram, stripped leg bolt plate, missing translite lock (annoying during moving for sure). I would probably have disclosed this stuff to someone driving 6 hours to buy my pin . The playfield is relatively nice, though.

#2510 3 years ago

Who had the Comet from Portland for 750? Emailed, but no response and the ad is still up last I checked.

#2511 3 years ago

Another one that's a little off topic - But figured I'd post here since most of you are local.

Does anyone have a spare working 27 inch vga monitor they'd be willing to sell? I need one for a Rush 2049.

#2512 3 years ago

Found a great repair guy digging through the archives. Thanks for your help though everyone!

#2513 3 years ago

Sparky, can you share a contact for your repair person? Need to get a Tee'd Off worked on, thanks.

#2514 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Another one that's a little off topic - But figured I'd post here since most of you are local.
Does anyone have a spare working 27 inch vga monitor they'd be willing to sell? I need one for a Rush 2049.

I might let me measure it

#2515 3 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Sounds par for the course, is that the one that was for 4500? That's some BS.

I always just hope to be able to get what I pay for pins when I sell (and figure the cost of ownership/playing is the $$ and time I put into improving/fixing them). BTW, the holo sheet is actually in nice shape--still green.

#2516 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I might let me measure it

Thanks Mark for checking...

Trying to avoid the LCD route if I can. Also, would have to convert both of them to LCD to match.

#2517 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Thanks Mark for checking...
Trying to avoid the LCD route if I can. Also, would have to convert both of them to LCD to match.

Sorry I thought you meant a 27" LCD.

#2518 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Sorry I thought you meant a 27" LCD.

Yeah, realized I should've mentioned CRT. Anyone else have a 27" vga crt they'd sell?

#2519 3 years ago

There were 2 CRT 27" monitors on the marketplace a day or two ago.. but over on the eastcoast I believe -- you probably aren't looking to pay to ship them

#2520 3 years ago

The guy I just bought my Golden Tee complete from had an extra monitor.
He was trying to sell it on CL.
My GT has LCD upgrade so I did not need it.
I still have the 27" ultra flat panasonic if you want to try CRT TV.

#2521 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

There were 2 CRT 27" monitors on the marketplace a day or two ago.. but over on the eastcoast I believe -- you probably aren't looking to pay to ship them

Yeah, both for $350 in Georgia, I think. Would buy them both if local.

#2522 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

The guy I just bought my Golden Tee complete from had an extra monitor.
He was trying to sell it on CL.
My GT has LCD upgrade so I did not need it.
I still have the 27" ultra flat panasonic if you want to try CRT TV.

I have done a couple cap kits on standard res monitors, but that's about it with crt monitors. I think the GT monitor is a standard res, which won't work. I don't think the 27in crt tv is going to work. My chassis is dead in the currently installed vga crt monitor. I believe I need either a working vga chassis if my tube is still good or preferably the entire vga monitor with chassis. Thanks for the offer though.

#2523 3 years ago
Quoted from pdxpinball:

I've got a Gottlieb Sure Shot and a Bally Monte Carlo for sale.Both play and are unshopped,The Sure Shot has a nice play field and backless and an average cabinet.The monte carlo has a nice backless and cabinet,but does have pf wear.Sure Shot is $750,Monte Carlo is $350,or I'll sell the pair for $900 cash and carry.

Sold the Monte Carlo.
I also have a Gottlieb Duotron for sale $775

#2524 3 years ago

Transformers for $4k in Salem if anyone's interested portland.craigslist.org link

#2525 3 years ago

Does anyone have a decent source for playfield glass in the Portland area? My main source closed up shop and I've found standard glass shops to be hit or miss in terms of price and quality.

#2526 3 years ago
Quoted from mattcallen:

Transformers for $4k in Salem if anyone's interested portland.craigslist.org link

3800$ if anyone on here wants it.

#2527 3 years ago

Looking for a Nice Elvira and the Party Monsters.Could offer a collectible condition TFTC in trade.

#2528 3 years ago

2012 Tron Pro up for trade:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-pro-stern-2011-2031

Looking for a nice Addams Family! Will travel for the right deal!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#2529 3 years ago
Quoted from erichill:

Does anyone have a decent source for playfield glass in the Portland area? My main source closed up shop and I've found standard glass shops to be hit or miss in terms of price and quality.

Vancouver "One Day Glass" - $40 for standard tempered size, one day pickup, online ordering.

#2530 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Vancouver "One Day Glass" - $40 for standard tempered size, one day pickup, online ordering.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

#2531 3 years ago

I'll definitely post if I see any local ads that I pass on. Missed out on some great deals over the years due to hesitation (West of Portland).

#2532 3 years ago

How about a source for PDI glass that's reasonable?

#2533 3 years ago

The god of fire is still looking for a new home, Gottlieb's 1977 Vulcan.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38066

#2534 3 years ago

Whos coming up for the Flip Out in Vancouver BC ? Let me know will host one of the nights and open the house up

#2535 3 years ago

I am driving up for sure, will help running the tourney as much as I can

#2536 3 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

How about a source for PDI glass that's reasonable?

Recently there were backlogs on availability, which I have not checked to see if there have been changes.

Another factor is that the only way to get good reductions in price through suppliers is bulk shipments, to reduce shipping costs, instead of individual sheets.

This is speciality playfield glass.
No glass producer has the propriety rights to create it. This is not window polarized glass. It may be possible to recreate the anti glare properties, but I have never asked.

Most importantly, this glass is PRODUCED in Germany, not the USA.

This is important to understand.

There are no "local" suppliers here only what is imported, unless Pinball Decals, Inc has outsourced to other providers now to increase production for sales.

#2537 3 years ago

I'll be coming up to Vancouver for the Flip Out, and if someone is interested in doing a deal for my X-Files, I can bring it along. I'm mostly interested in a trade.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#2538 3 years ago

I plan to be going "choo choo" by Amtrak to be a part of the festivities in Vancouver, BC.
Not sure if I will be playing in the tournament, I prefer to be laid back now.
This goes for travel as well.

#2539 3 years ago

We are counting the days till we "Flip Out" !

#2540 3 years ago

Recently there were backlogs on availability, which I have not checked to see if there have been changes.
Another factor is that the only way to get good reductions in price through suppliers is bulk shipments, to reduce shipping costs, instead of individual sheets.
This is speciality playfield glass.
No glass producer has the propriety rights to create it. This is not window polarized glass. It may be possible to recreate the anti glare properties, but I have never asked.
Most importantly, this glass is PRODUCED in Germany, not the USA.
This is important to understand.
There are no "local" suppliers here only what is imported, unless Pinball Decals, Inc has outsourced to other providers now to increase production for sales.

Thx TBK,

I didn't know PDI glass was made in Deutschland.

Sounds like one would have to do a group purchase to obtain a reasonable cost.

#2541 3 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Thx TBK,
I didn't know PDI glass was made in Deutschland.
Sounds like one would have to do a group purchase to obtain a reasonable cost.

Best price is to buy it at a show

#2542 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

For Sale in Seattle: Gottlieb Mars God of War, 1981
Price: $600 or best offer
Condition: 7.5/10. Working, but part of the GI is out. One bumper wear spot, and the front and right side had had some sun damage to the black paint.
Gottlieb's first game with speech. 4 flippers. Infinity backglass (mounted to front to avoid breakage). Cool ramp that lowers and raises to shoot a clear tube with lights. Nice space theme, locks, and drop targets, and a widebody. The black paint fade on the front and right side is significant, but it's also just the black, so it would be easy to repaint. Mylar around the pop pumpers is all frosty and upper right pop bumper has some wear by it. Cool game and pretty decent condition, with a few flaws.

Added 2 days ago: Fixed the GI issues, got this game running 100% and sold it.

If you decide to let go of the Black Knight I see there on the side, I'd be interested in buying it. I'd be happy to exchange info via pm in case that day ever comes. I'm located in West Seattle. The Black Knight was the first pinball game I ever played. I was 5 years old and played it back in 1985. Just LMK.

#2543 3 years ago

Any interest in a Haunted House with all new electronics and multiball/speech upgrade? I'm after a road show and need some cash to make it happen. The playfields aren't terrible but could use some touch up. I have an overlay for the main pf that is not installed. It's hard to figure out a price for it with the multiball and speech added. Could use some advice on pricing it.

#2544 3 years ago
Quoted from get_nick:

If you decide to let go of the Black Knight I see there on the side, I'd be interested in buying it. I'd be happy to exchange info via pm in case that day ever comes. I'm located in West Seattle. The Black Knight was the first pinball game I ever played. I was 5 years old and played it back in 1985. Just LMK.

I'm keeping the one next to it, but I'll be selling the 2nd Black Knight next to that one once I get it running again. I need to build a neck for the cab and convert the ROMs over from Firepower 2 to Black Knight... and maybe track down another part or two. Probably be selling it in a month or two.

#2545 3 years ago

Anyone out there have any experience with pinball distributors in Portland? I own a bar in town & am thinking of putting a couple games in my place...

#2546 3 years ago

Anyone out there have any experience with pinball distributors in Portland? I own a bar in town & am thinking of putting a couple games in my place...

Considering there is only one US distributor now between Oregon to Alaska, yes.
Specialty Coin and I prefer to do business elsewhere.
I liked Mountain Coin up in Seattle, when they still existed.

However, if you are looking to save some money I would shop around and "test fire" Nitro regarding prices.
You can get free shipping to your door (US distribution point versus Cineplex Starburst) and their prices can even beat many of the largest or well known reputable distributors such as GRG, GEC, or Tilt.

#2547 3 years ago

This was great advice. Got some glass this afternoon and the quality and fit is spot on. No tempered stamp either.

Thanks again, man!

#2548 3 years ago

OK I did a poor job of describing what I mean. I don't need a distributor to buy games, but one to lease from. One of those "split the quarters" deals. I just don't want to get stuck with a operator who doesn't take care of their machines! Thanks

#2549 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm keeping the one next to it, but I'll be selling the 2nd Black Knight next to that one once I get it running again. I need to build a neck for the cab and convert the ROMs over from Firepower 2 to Black Knight... and maybe track down another part or two. Probably be selling it in a month or two.

So you have 2 Black Knights or the other is Black Knight 2000?

#2550 3 years ago

OK I did a poor job of describing what I mean. I don't need a distributor to buy games, but one to lease from. One of those "split the quarters" deals. I just don't want to get stuck with a operator who doesn't take care of their machines! Thanks

If you want to lease games you have a couple of options, although there are no local "dealers" in Portland. Some pinball dealers allow lease of machines for profits. Your next option is Specialty Coin as they did lease machines, but I am not privy to their full spectrum of maintenance capabilities as I passed on a tech job. Your final option is to contact one of the three primary operators in Portland for leasing. Quality of maintenance is variable. I can point you in the right direction, or develop your own planning.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 4.00
Electronics
Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 3497 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 70.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside