5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,497 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by NitroPinballUSA
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3497 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 70.
#2451 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I was wondering how it went, I was out of town. So fun, but low turnout?

I would say there was probably 12-15 people in total that showed up over the 6 hours. I think about 5 people brought stuff to sell... I admit that I didn't bring anything to sell.

It was fun. Talked to some of the guys that have been in the pinball/arcade hobby a long time. Great to pick their brains about stuff.

#2452 3 years ago

I'm in for a couple of the machines on the Italian container, one of which is Revenge From Mars. How afraid of this P2K machine that is described as "...not working, probably PC..." should I be???

#2453 3 years ago

SALE PENDING, will update when sold. Thank you!

Howdy, I am looking to trade a really nice Bally Embryon for a similar condition Flash Gordon, might also consider taking a nice BSD and kicking in 1K on my end. My Pinside ad is here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37546
Thx!

IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG

IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG

#2454 3 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Howdy, I am looking to trade a really nice Bally Embryon for a similar condition Flash Gordon, might also consider taking a nice BSD and kicking in 1K on my end. My Pinside ad is here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37546
Thx!

Looks like the one, I sold to James Edes 14 years ago.

#2455 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I'm in for a couple of the machines on the Italian container, one of which is Revenge From Mars. How afraid of this P2K machine that is described as "...not working, probably PC..." should I be???

My experience from the last container is expect some moisture exposure to the metal parts and a filthy playfield you will need to strip down and clean. Some hacked board repairs and burnt power connectors are common. All that stuff is pretty easy to deal with even for me, but I know nothing about the Pin2K platform and fixing that part. I'd probably price out repair or replacement and factor that into what you are paying for it. I'm sticking to WPC titles again because I know how to handle repair or replacement with those.

#2456 3 years ago

I don't believe this is the same machine, this one was HUO single owner since 1992

Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Looks like the one, I sold to James Edes 14 years ago.

#2457 3 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

I don't believe this is the same machine, this one was HUO single owner since 1992

The one I sold came out of a factory box, that was "infant mortality"due to MPU board failure. Roughly same timeframe of original acquistion from warehouse. Probably have SN somewhere.

#2458 3 years ago

Williams Twenty Grand woodrail pinball for sale. Nonworking project game, couple of spots of Paint loss in the backglass, I would say it is a 7.5-8 out of 10. Playfield is in pretty good shape with one wear spot. Game turns on and lights up, flippers work, but needs to be gone through. Some hacks from a previous owner will need to be reversed. If you have any questions you can contact me. Game is located in renton, Washington. Owner is asking 250.

#2459 3 years ago

20160804_204047_(resized).jpg

20160804_204038_(resized).jpg

#2460 3 years ago

Nice players Attack From Mars for sale in Oak Harbor, WA. $6700.

#2461 3 years ago

Really nice XMen Pro for sale with a few extras. Asking $4000. Pics in Pinside ad...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-pro-stern-2012-2020

Added over 3 years ago: Sold

#2462 3 years ago

Price reduced to 175

Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Williams Twenty Grand woodrail pinball for sale. Nonworking project game, couple of spots of Paint loss in the backglass, I would say it is a 7.5-8 out of 10. Playfield is in pretty good shape with one wear spot. Game turns on and lights up, flippers work, but needs to be gone through. Some hacks from a previous owner will need to be reversed. If you have any questions you can contact me. Game is located in renton, Washington. Owner is asking 250.

Added over 3 years ago: 150

#2463 3 years ago

Howdy folks, I've got a nice player's condition FH looking for either sale or trade, ad is located here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37932
I am in Portland, cheers.

#2464 3 years ago

Looking to trade my.....

New in box Ghostbusters LE or

New in box Wizard of Oz LE

I'm looking to trade for a Williams Indiana Jones plus some cash. Any game considered but the playfield must be in very nice to excellent condition. Depending on what you have into your IJ, this is a great opportunity to pick up a nib game at a good price! I'm just north of Spokane. Let me know what you have.

#2465 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Looking to trade my.....
New in box Ghostbusters LE or
New in box Wizard of Oz LE
I'm looking to trade for a Williams Indiana Jones plus some cash. Any game considered but the playfield must be in very nice to excellent condition. Depending on what you have into your IJ, this is a great opportunity to pick up a nib game at a good price! I'm just north of Spokane. Let me know what you have.

Mike,

I think it may end up being the other way around very soon, for several reasons.

The way things are going for GB LE a person is going to give the GB + good cash to get a really nice IJ:TBA, but nobody will want to bite.

#2466 3 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Sure Shot and a Bally Monte Carlo for sale.Both play and are unshopped,The Sure Shot has a nice play field and backless and an average cabinet.The monte carlo has a nice backless and cabinet,but does have pf wear.Sure Shot is $750,Monte Carlo is $350,or I'll sell the pair for $900 cash and carry.

#2467 3 years ago
Quoted from pdxpinball:

I've got a Gottlieb Sure Shot and a Bally Monte Carlo for sale.Both play and are unshopped,The Sure Shot has a nice play field and backless and an average cabinet.The monte carlo has a nice backless and cabinet,but does have pf wear.Sure Shot is $750,Monte Carlo is $350,or I'll sell the pair for $900 cash and carry.

What ever happened with the Eight Ball?
Did the owner pick up?

#2468 3 years ago

Selling a couple games in Portland
Space Station SOLD
Time Machine (Zaccaria) 1200
Orbitor 1 SOLD
Mousin Around SOLD

Added over 3 years ago: All sold

#2469 3 years ago

In Portland

Gottlieb Diamond Lady (1987), game is currently not booting. Playfield is perfect, backglass is nice, cabinet is average/decent. 800.00 OBO ad can be viewed here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/38056

#2470 3 years ago

Have 2007 Spiderman 4500$ In Salem. Thanks

#2471 3 years ago

What ever happened with the Eight Ball?
Did the owner pick up?

No,its still here,but so is his other game that I haven't fixed yet.He wants to pick them up together.I'll let you know if he backs out for some reason.

#2472 3 years ago

I am looking for a Gottlieb Count-Down if anybody has one that they would sell.

#2473 3 years ago

Looking to sell my fully functioning and fun Gottlieb Vulcan (1977) located in Renton, WA. $600
ad here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/38066

#2474 3 years ago

Orbitor 1 for 2k SOLD

Cya soon monkey thanks again...

#2475 3 years ago
Quoted from mike99:

Nice players Attack From Mars for sale in Oak Harbor, WA. $6700.

Sold.

#2476 3 years ago

Bally Skateball in Portland, nice one. Would consider trades, 1400 https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/38092 thx for looking!

#2477 3 years ago

KISS LE #548 6500, mirror blades extras!..

#2478 3 years ago

Who are the assclowns again who constantly crossfire VW bus/lier ads on Portland CL clogging it up like a public toilet? I remember the war but not the individuals. Both need to get beat with a baseball bat, hung upside down by their ankles until they pass out, and beat again.

Looks like I need to redo another search, as this is getting extreme.

#2479 3 years ago

Anyone in the PNW have a Hobbit LE or SE for sale?

#2480 3 years ago

Keith and Joey... I think? Hard to say if it's even real or completely manufactured, it's obviously a way to obfuscate the listing updates.

Who are the assclowns again who constantly crossfire VW bus/lier ads on Portland CL clogging it up like a public toilet? I remember the war but not the individuals. Both need to get beat with a baseball bat, hung upside down by their ankles until they pass out, and beat again.
Looks like I need to redo another search, as this is getting extreme.

#2481 3 years ago

Anyone have a dmd in the 2k range they're getting tired of? Completely fine with players condition as long as there's no water damage. Possibly system 11 titles also. Really itching to grow the collection beyond my Gottlieb arena haha.

#2482 3 years ago

I have a real decent Bally Midway Spy Hunter for sale now.I'm asking $750 cash money for it with a new Alltek ultimate MPU and new rings,LED GI Bulbs,nice displays,perfect backglass and nice playfield d1m and better than average cabinet.I also media blasted the legs,painted them and installed new levelers.The upper flippers are 3" and should be 2",so its really easy to keep the ball up there.I'm ordering the correct ones though.

#2483 3 years ago

Has anyone checked out Dustin's CFTBL that's on CL right now in Portland? I'm pretty happy with the SM I got from him, but I'm in Spokane and can't get down there to look in person before I buy.

#2484 3 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Has anyone checked out Dustin's CFTBL that's on CL right now in Portland? I'm pretty happy with the SM I got from him, but I'm in Spokane and can't get down there to look in person before I buy.

Tell him to post or e-mail you some more/better pics. Ha... lame folded up shot... probably doesn't care, going to sell anyway...

#2485 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Anyone in the PNW have a Hobbit LE or SE for sale?

My friend has a low play Smaug edition and is firm at $8500. If you're interested you can come check it out and pick it up. It's Hillsboro Oregon.

#2486 3 years ago

Alright, if this is real, someone should recognize this collection... anyone? My guess is fake... come on, who would restore a South Park?!

portland.craigslist.org link

Selling a collectors pinball machines as a set. All machines are collector quality and owner had a lot of money invested in restoring these to excellent restored condition. These are not cheap machines but I will test the local market before selling in other markets.
Cirqus Voltaire
Twilight Zone
The Champion Pub
Medieval Madness
South Park
Judge Dredd
The Black Hole
Fireball
These are restored and if color dmd is made for a machine it is in that machine. Serious cash offers only.

#2487 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Tell him to post or e-mail you some more/better pics. Ha... lame folded up shot... probably doesn't care, going to sell anyway...

He's sent me better pics already--it looks nice with just a bit of wear at the ball drops in the inlanes. He didn't photo everything in great detail, and obviously a first-hand look would be better.

#2488 3 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

I heard it's rough.....

#2489 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

My friend has a low play Smaug edition and is firm at $8500. If you're interested you can come check it out and pick it up. It's Hillsboro Oregon.

thanks! I just sent you a message.

#2490 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Alright, if this is real, someone should recognize this collection... anyone? My guess is fake... come on, who would restore a South Park?!
portland.craigslist.org link

I did not know there were many others that had a Fireball (if it is the EM version) in Clark County, let alone the handful that are in the PNW. Most are north or south.

Let me check my records.

I can say one thing, they will most likely not sell as a "set" unless they go to a dealer. EXTREMELY wishful thinking.

#2491 3 years ago

Sounds like Richard's collection

#2493 3 years ago

We are finally moving ahead with a new container deal coming into Seattle. We have an organizer, I think enough committed buyers for the 5% discount, and are talking with the Italian company currently. If you put dibs on a game on the spreadsheet over the past few months, now is time to confirm you are in. If you are interested in joining, there is still time, but you would need to pick titles and have the money together in the next week or two.

The seller's sales list has brief descriptions and links to game photos. It probably goes without saying, but these are priced cheaper than market because they are routed games, they will need deep cleaning, to be converted to 120 power, and probably other work. Here is the spreadsheet of local buyers and the games they want, it also has a link to the latest sales list from the seller.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ihUErM2zcL4BiR954kbN3MJRZMRru4pzfUWtKMtGIj8/edit#gid=0

And we have a Google group where the details are all coming together:
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nwpinbuyers

#2495 3 years ago

As I stated in the Google group.
I still require a link for an updated photo directory, Dropbox, or other connected website on the container buy.
The Paragon that was added to the inventory, late, I have no evaluation capability on its condition.
There were ZERO photos.
This is not my first container purchase.

Confirmation of intent to buy would be provided within 24 hours of review.
I am fast and efficient, and do not "waffle iron".

The pictures have been there since it was first posted to the list. I studied them when it first posted.

#2497 3 years ago

Funny, sure looks like a Paragon in the Z file right below the Space Invaders and just above the Time Machine. Maybe instead of getting cranked up, you should try again.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Funny, sure looks like a Paragon in the Z file right below the Space Invaders and just above the Time Machine. Maybe instead of getting cranked up, you should try again.

Reviewing photos.
The Paragon was not in the directory in June 2016, they were added.
Will provide confirmation today.

#2499 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

Anyone have a dmd in the 2k range they're getting tired of? Completely fine with players condition as long as there's no water damage. Possibly system 11 titles also. Really itching to grow the collection beyond my Gottlieb arena haha.

I have a good condition Johnny Mnemonic that I'm tightening up after being at the PNW show in Tacoma. I had cleaned and waxed the playfield and ramps before it went down. It has all PB LEDs and a GI LED OCD to preserve the dimming effects and I am putting new sleeves in the flippers. The side decals have the usual red fade and there is some scuffing of the playfield under one of the diverters at the top. I will be listing it for somewhere shy of $3k in the next month or so.

#2500 3 years ago

Man, wish my pinball budget wasn't drained. I'd love to grab a JM

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.95
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 248.85
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing
$ 9,500.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.95
There are 3497 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 70.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside