IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 95.
#201 9 years ago

I love that Moon Flight, think we spoke about it before. I woulda had it in my lineup already if you weren't across the border

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

If anyone has a sub-1000 priced Firepower that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be interested. I put almost ten bucks into one in Portland this weekend, and would love to get my hands on a fixer-upper. Blackout would be a good second option, too.

I've got a nice Firepower. It has a little bit of wear around the inserts that run up the center. It plays really well. Would like to move it if you're interested.

#203 9 years ago

PM sent on the Moon Flight.

#204 9 years ago

anybody have a banged up playfield ? I want to make an art project

#205 9 years ago

Ooo ooo, anyone got a virtual pin?

#206 9 years ago

i have a pile of boards, several system 7& 6 sound boards, 6&7 speech, power boards and 6&7 mpu, some working and some need fixed.
wpc dmd driver working but needs repaired, 2 WPC power driver boards prob a few more i can dig up
make offer on the lot or part of it
any system 6 and 7 pins i keep get gutted and rottendog boards go in regardless if originals are working or not

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Totally agree. It raises a big red flag for me if people want an offer first and then condition second.

No one is locking anyone into a price until they've seen pics. I'm just not going to spend my time taking pics and describing games unless someone is serious about a specific title. In that sense, if they're serious, they should have an idea of what they're looking to pay for said title. I'm not in a position that I *have* to sell any games. It's just the way it works guys, if you were serious about a game, then you'd be serious about what I am asking you to do. If I had to sell, I would pick a specific title, and post pictures and a description of it. But I don't have to, so I'm not going to. I don't think that's unreasonable either.

As for the Tron LE, I don't know how you could figure there were 2k worth of mods for the LE. I have all the protectors installed, ramps, plastics and scoop hole. I have the sticker over the drop bank but not installed. I have a shaker motor not installed. I have the hallmark light cycles but not installed. I have all the parts to make an arcade using the toy from the Legacy movie, but I haven't yet, so obviously its not installed. I have the light up recognizer, but again, not installed. I like stock for the most part, but I collect the mods just in case, and add them as I have time. I don't see how this adds up to $2000 bucks though, even with them being not put in. There are only a couple of mods that I don't have that I know about, the Flynn sign and a topper. BFD, you could have still made me an offer assuming the game was mod-free.

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

anybody have a banged up playfield ? I want to make an art project

I got a banged up gorgar if you're interested

#209 9 years ago

Anyone looking at selling WH2O or AC/DC?

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

No one is locking anyone into a price until they've seen pics. I'm just not going to spend my time taking pics and describing games unless someone is serious about a specific title. In that sense, if they're serious, they should have an idea of what they're looking to pay for said title. I'm not in a position that I *have* to sell any games. It's just the way it works guys, if you were serious about a game, then you'd be serious about what I am asking you to do. If I had to sell, I would pick a specific title, and post pictures and a description of it. But I don't have to, so I'm not going to. I don't think that's unreasonable either.
As for the TRON LE, I don't know how you could figure there were 2k worth of mods for the LE. I have all the protectors installed, ramps, plastics and scoop hole. I have the sticker over the drop bank but not installed. I have a shaker motor not installed. I have the hallmark light cycles but not installed. I have all the parts to make an arcade using the toy from the Legacy movie, but I haven't yet, so obviously its not installed. I have the light up recognizer, but again, not installed. I like stock for the most part, but I collect the mods just in case, and add them as I have time. I don't see how this adds up to $2000 bucks though, even with them being not put in. There are only a couple of mods that I don't have that I know about, the Flynn sign and a topper. BFD, you could have still made me an offer assuming the game was mod-free.

If you were serious youd take a few minutes and et us a pic and description. An afm can be from 4k-10k. Without knowing condition i cant make any offer at all. Just saying super tough sell if not willing to give a bit of info is all

#211 9 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

If you were serious youd take a few minutes and et us a pic and description. An afm can be from 4k-10k. Without knowing condition i cant make any offer at all. Just saying super tough sell if not willing to give a bit of info is all

Who's selling an AFM for $4k? I'd be all over it. Get real. If I am going to decide to sell a certain pin, I'm not just going to post it to this little thread. As I said, I'm NOT that serious about selling, since I don't NEED to sell. But obviously you aren't reading what I'm writing, you're just all hung up on the fact that I'm not posting pictures for you. If the offer was right, I would be happy to post pictures and sell it.

BTW, sorry, the offer for my Tron LE isn't enough. See, no need to waste my time taking pictures!

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

Your pins. Your rules. But you may scare off potential buyers / trade offers by your approach.

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Your pins. Your rules. But you may scare off potential buyers / trade offers by your approach.

You're right, and if I decide that one particular pin should go, then I will do what is standard. I'll be posting my TOTAN prototype sometime, and when that happens it will definitely be well described before I ask for offers. But even so, I won't be posting it just in this thread. It's likely to get the best offers you need to post for everyone to see.

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

As for the TRON LE, I don't know how you could figure there were 2k worth of mods for the LE. I have all the protectors installed, ramps, plastics and scoop hole. I have the sticker over the drop bank but not installed. I have a shaker motor not installed. I have the hallmark light cycles but not installed. I have all the parts to make an arcade using the toy from the Legacy movie, but I haven't yet, so obviously its not installed. I have the light up recognizer, but again, not installed. I like stock for the most part, but I collect the mods just in case, and add them as I have time. I don't see how this adds up to $2000 bucks though, even with them being not put in. There are only a couple of mods that I don't have that I know about, the Flynn sign and a topper. BFD, you could have still made me an offer assuming the game was mod-free.

Quoted from pinstersix:

Who's selling an AFM for $4k? I'd be all over it. Get real. If I am going to decide to sell a certain pin, I'm not just going to post it to this little thread. As I said, I'm NOT that serious about selling, since I don't NEED to sell. But obviously you aren't reading what I'm writing, you're just all hung up on the fact that I'm not posting pictures for you. If the offer was right, I would be happy to post pictures and sell it.
BTW, sorry, the offer for my TRON LE isn't enough. See, no need to waste my time taking pictures!

Seems to an outsider that you're taking an awful lot of time explaining why you don't have to take the time.

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

Here is how it adds up to $2000 worth of mods on a Tron LE the OP of that thread sold his game because he took the time to give a thorough description.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-le-acdc-bible-metallica-dd-prem-refinery

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Here is how it adds up to $2000 worth of mods on a TRON LE the OP of that thread sold his game because he took the time to give a thorough description.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-le-acdc-bible-metallica-dd-prem-refinery

Looks cool, I'll have to pick up those pop bumper caps if they're still around. I like the apron too. Thanks for the link.

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Me for acdc. But I am in canada and have travel, exchange and then pay import taxes. That being said I am all over the right deal

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

My tron LE has:
1) chrome coin door to match chrome package: $400
2) arcade mod: $225
3) led kit: $150
4) invisiglass: $300
5) light cycles wired in $80
6) multi light up recognizer $60
7) mirror blades $80
8) blue led dmd: $350
9) speaker replacement $100
10) shaker: $200
11) chrome shooter housing and ball $100
12) topper $150
13) pinbits plastic dress up kit $75
14) couple extra vehicles. $25

Assuming I didn't miss anything that's about $2300 in mods. There you go.

#219 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Wow, I cannot even imagine putting that much in mods into a game. I didn't even know some of these existed. What are "invisibles"? I'm sure it looks nice. The problem with mods is that if others do not agree that they look good, you'll never get their value back out unless you pull everything out of the game. So that's why I'm not a huge modder. I know someone that sold their Tron for $12k, and all it had was the arcade mod.

Edit: Now my Tron LE has the pop bumper chrome cap mod, uninstalled

#220 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

Looks cool, I'll have to pick up those pop bumper caps if they're still around. I like the apron too. Thanks for the link.

I also love the laser cut side rails with the EL paper but they are spendy as Heck

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

My TRON LE has:
1) chrome coin door to match chrome package: $400
2) arcade mod: $225
3) led kit: $150
4) invisiglass: $300
5) light cycles wired in $80
6) multi light up recognizer $60
7) mirror blades $80
blue led dmd: $350
9) speaker replacement $100
10) shaker: $200
11) chrome shooter housing and ball $100
12) topper $150
13) pinbits plastic dress up kit $75
14) couple extra vehicles. $25

Mark,
Think of how much fun you could have if you sold me your Tron LE and took some of the money and build up a killer Tron Pro

#222 9 years ago

I'm looking to sell or trade + cash a player's condition Phantom of the Opera. I have a couple of lighting modifications to the organ and have LEDs under the inserts. If anyone is interested, I can post some pics. Looking for $1650 or trades for some DMD era pins. I'm just over an hour south of Seattle.

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Mark,Think of how much fun you could have if you sold me your TRON LE and took some of the money and built up a killer Tron Pro

Then we can get a chalk board and keep track of how many times this has already been done...

#224 9 years ago

time to register for the NW Pinball show. looking forward to my first. Hope to see lots of you there!

#225 9 years ago

Still have for sale, and bringing to June show,
Working bally Monte Carlo EM $500
Funhouse project $1660 Missing Rudy mech, face and back of head is there. Missing sound board.
EDIT. I just bought a Rudy mech off ebay, not complete but most of it is there. Good start for a rebuild

AFM, NGG, MM will be inside the show for play and for sale

Interested in safe cracker, transporter the rescue, Mousin around, radical, dr dude, Gillian's island, diner, riverboat gambler, big guns for cash or trade.

#226 9 years ago

We have our hotel rooms across the street booked, & portable bar loaded. Ready to roll.
Will be our 4th show in a row

#227 9 years ago

Feeler for a Flash Gordon.

Would prefer solid shape does not need to be CQ or minty. The electronics are more important than PF or cabinet wear.
Re-Theme project
No not Ghost busters.

If you have one locally let me know price and condition.

Also might consider Haunted house in similar players condition.

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Ive got a White Water, Id be willing to make the drive for a trade/cash involving a Transformers LE.

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Still have for sale, and bringing to June show,
Working bally Monte Carlo EM $500
Funhouse project $1600. Missing Rudy mech, face and back of head is there. Missing sound board.
EDIT. I just bought a Rudy mech off ebay, not complete but most of it is there. Good start for a rebuild
AFM, NGG, MM will be inside the show for play and for sale
Interested in Safe Cracker, Transporter the Rescue, Mousin around, radical, Dr dude, Gillian's island, diner, Riverboat Gambler, Big Guns for cash or trade.

PM sent on Funhouse. And how hard is it to find a sound board?

#230 9 years ago

Sound boards are out there, semi hard to find but they do pop up here and on ebay

#231 9 years ago

Looking for a Williams Indiana jones... Champ pub, Xmen pro, starship troopers

#232 9 years ago

The Pacific Pinball Museum and Pinball Magazine are happy to announce collaborating on the NW Pinball & Arcade Show, held from June 6-8 2014. The Pacific Pinball Museum will have a booth of their own in which they will display their Visible Pinball machines, host the Lost World tournament and sell Santiago Ciuffo's new 'PINBALL' photobook.

Those in the NW area who are interested in the book by Santiago Ciuffo are advised to get their copy at the NW Pinball & Arcade Show. However, the number of books being available is limited. As we don’t want to disappoint anyone at the show, we’re allowing people to reserve a copy of the book and all the extras upfront. See www.pinball-magazine.com for all the details.

#233 9 years ago

I am 100% sure the Williams Klondike pin for sale on CL here in Portland is bogus... I saw 3 other listings that were nearly identical in the description of the machine and price... These CL adds are in Dallas, Kansas City, Phoenix, and on the pinball classifieds. Its a scam!

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from Jimmydred:

I am 100% sure the Williams Klondike pin for sale on CL here in Portland is bogus... I saw 3 other listings that were nearly identical in the description of the machine and price... These CL adds are in Dallas, Kansas City, Phoenix, and on the pinball classifieds. Its a scam!

Yeah, I saw that. Wonder what the scam is ?

#235 9 years ago

It's the same CL scam that's been going on for awhile. They put up ridiculously low prices on pins, then ask you to email them at their gmail address for more information. Once you email them, they tell you they just sold it, but you can find all sorts of great deals at some other site.

You can always tell it's them if they specify to email them at their gmail address rather than using CL's built in reply system. Just flag them and move on.

#236 9 years ago

Heading to Portland today to look at an MB.. anyone got a Tron LE they want to let me come look at while I'm there

#237 9 years ago

My Centaur is for sale (I am in Victoria BC) asking $2500. I also still have the extra CPR rescreened playfield, mirrored plastics and backglass that could be worked into the deal if desired. $3500 for the whole shebang.

Here is a link to some hopefully decent pics:

http://1drv.ms/1pE224y

Also, I am now looking for a pinbot topper and plastics set in decent shape (or at the least hopefully pinbot slings).

Would also be interested in trade towards an ACDC or possibly other games (it can't hurt to throw an offer my way), but with having to pay tax on the full value as I go across the border I can see that being a challenge

#238 9 years ago

I don't suppose anyone has a really nice Gottlieb Atlantis ... i am currently trying to locate one ??

cheers, Ron

#239 9 years ago

I'm looking for a decent Gottlieb "Volley" backglass - anything has to be better than the one I have

#240 9 years ago

I'm looking for a STTNG in good cosmetic condition

#241 9 years ago

Looking for a super nice EM, collector quality. Will be at the show Friday and Saturday

Send PM

Regards

#242 9 years ago

Any one have a spare sheet of invisiglass or pdi glass they want to sell?

#243 9 years ago

who picked up the Flinstones? Charlie?

#244 9 years ago

If anybody needs mirror blades I'll be up there sat and in Seattle Sunday.... I'll sell them out the back of my car!!!
75 a set.. Pm me

#245 9 years ago

Have a nice Black Hole I may be interested in letting go in Southern Oregon. Mostly LEDs including all-blue on the chasers (looks cool I think), upgraded disc motor, all grounding mods, both backglasses are very nice. I will be listing at $1,500.

#246 9 years ago

Anyone collect woodrails? I got a 1954 Gottlieb Lady Luck for sale or trade. Looking for around $1500 or trade for solid state machines. Works but needs the pops rebuilt. More pics here: http://m.imgur.com/a/1gdX1

image.jpgimage.jpg
#247 9 years ago

North Lake Tahoe CA

I have a
hurricane
Water world
jurassic park

Looking to sell or trade let me know

Ian
906 360 9090

#248 9 years ago

Any Pinsider have that Bow and Arrow or Stagecoach for sale?

#249 9 years ago

I'm looking for a nice LOTR, POTC or Metallica. Let me know if you're interested in selling.

#250 9 years ago

I'm looking for a demo man and a roller games. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.