IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 95.
#2401 7 years ago

Who here remembers this photo?
No hints, except relevancy to postings.

rgp-mrbellman_(resized).jpgrgp-mrbellman_(resized).jpg

#2402 7 years ago
Quoted from DorothyMacaw:

Can someone give me the exact latitudes and longitudes where the PNW falls ?

Washington, Oregon, Idaho and B.C. is what I think of as NW. I'm fine with neighboring states occasionally posting for sale ads here, but if it starts happening too much, I think it should be called out. Regional threads should stay regional, that's really their only purpose.

#2403 7 years ago

I can't believe we are going through this again, if you want to look for pins in a different region check the other region threads.

#2404 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I've driven from Eastern WA to the Bay Area and back for a three hour football game. For a pinball machine from Rob Bell.... I'd make that drive in a heartbeat. Keep on posting my Northern California friends!

Thanks Mike!

#2405 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Who here remembers this photo?
No hints, except relevancy to postings.

I remember that! Nothings changed except less hair!

#2406 7 years ago

How is this defintion?
NW = BC/WA/OR/ID
and/or anywhere within 700 miles (10hr drive) of Walla Walla WA (the heart of the NW)
That would include Redding CA, Reno NV, SLC UT & Billings MT and Calgary AB.
Sorry Prince George, but you are just out of reach.

#2407 7 years ago

I'm from Redding!

#2408 7 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

I'm from Redding!

I live in redding too, r u selling or buying? Lmk what ubhave?

#2409 7 years ago

California pins matter !!

#2410 7 years ago

I from there, don't live there anymore.

#2411 7 years ago

Since there is so much controversy & opinion as to what constitutes the "Pacific Northwest", I'd let the OP decide what the intent and boundaries are and have a moderator enforce it.

Could always start a "Bay Area Buyer's/Seller's Thread" and the target area would be pretty clear to *most* everyone.

#2412 7 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Since there is so much controversy & opinion as to what constitutes the "Pacific Northwest", I'd let the OP decide what the intent and boundaries are and have a moderator enforce it.
Could always start a "Bay Area Buyer's/Seller's Thread" and the target area would be pretty clear to *most* everyone.

Hmm... yeah I can't believe this is happening again either, so soon after the last time. I guess I should assume when there's 10 new posts in an afternoon that we are having the debate again haha. Perhaps the OP should request the thread be locked, and we can open up a separate Washington, SW Canada?, Idaho, Oregon, and Cali for sale threads -- no one is debating any of those boundaries I think.. well maybe SW Canada. hahaha.

...Or we could just except that once in a while a machine might be posted for sale that maybe is a bit of a long drive and or a little "outside" the NW, make a quiet sigh, and carry on.

Oh -- BTW I do have a mint Helen translite still for sale (previous owner had it installed on HUO machine) if anyone wants it.. $175 local pickup. **pending**

#2413 7 years ago

Geography was a fun discussion to liven up the thread last time as there'd been a dearth of ads, and everyone was just eager for some action. But lately we've had some real buying and selling action, no need for distraction. I don't think the rate that these come up - what, about once per month? - is really worth getting riled up about. We definitely don't need individual state threads. You know what will happen then, right? Full-on cross-posting, or a bunch of dead threads. Back to buying and selling...

What are people planning on bringing to the pinball swap meet on July 30? I'll bring button guards, Flipper Fidelity Sub (good, pulled), NOS miscellaneous / key chain plastics, Hakko soldering iron (new, sealed), new 25-packs of warm white or natural white Comet LEDs, Stern backbox speaker set (pulled from LOTR), Sega backbox speaker (pulled from X-files). Stuff is for sale or barter or backbox speakers are free.

Yes, I decided parts for sale belong in this thread too.

ButtonGuards_(resized).jpgButtonGuards_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpgSopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
FFidelity-Sub_(resized).jpgFFidelity-Sub_(resized).jpg
Plastics_(resized).jpgPlastics_(resized).jpg
Hakko-FX-888D_(resized).jpgHakko-FX-888D_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpgWhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpgStern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpgSega-Speaker_(resized).jpg

#2414 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

We definitely don't need individual state threads.

I agree 100%, just to be clear that was 100% sarcasm. And yes, there would be a ton of cross-posting it would be a total disaster. I kind of laugh thinking about it though.

Totally into parts for sale in here too, I like that. Maybe you can drag some of my parts to the swap meet too? Not sure I yet if I will be there.

**BONUS POINTS* if anyone can identify the NOS slingshot plastic for sale from HighVoltage.

#2415 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I agree 100%, just to be clear that was 100% sarcasm.

Ah good, the up vote had me a little worried though!

And yes, there would be a ton of cross-posting it would be a total disaster. I kind of laugh thinking about it though.
Totally into parts for sale in here too, I like that. Maybe you can drag some of my parts to the swap meet too? Not sure I yet if I will be there.

You were considering selling Luci, no? Should I bring it along? Sure, send over your parts.

**BONUS POINTS* if anyone can identify the NOS slingshot plastic for sale from HighVoltage.

I didn't know myself what it was until someone told me, bonus for you as you seem to know. We're probably stretching thread boundaries with a trivia quiz now though.

Oh yeah, one more, I also have a new ST Pro Alpha Ramp available. There, on topic...

#2416 7 years ago
#2417 7 years ago

Eh? For sale? wanted? I'm confused.

Quoted from HighVoltage:

Ah good, the up vote had me a little worried though!

You were considering selling Luci, no? Should I bring it along? Sure, send over your parts.

I didn't know myself what it was until someone told me, bonus for you as you seem to know. We're probably stretching thread boundaries with a trivia quiz now though.
Oh yeah, one more, I also have a new ST Pro Alpha Ramp available. There, on topic...

I *was* considering selling Luci but you know how it goes.. I had a few good games the other night and decided what am I thinking?? Maybe I can find someone with GB prem to trade +cash once there's more of them around and they've been played a bit. I did breifly consider the thought of bringing it to the meetup though.

And no, I don't know what that slingshot plastic is but I didn't realize you knew -- so I guess you win the bonus points. what is it?

For sale: The Shadow stock translite. Make offer? Used condition but fine. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. Also have the speaker panel if needed.

#2418 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Eh? For sale? wanted? I'm confused.

Your trivia question, silly! He's right, from what I've been told...

#2419 7 years ago

Anyone looking for an IMVE translite?
$90 shipped in the continental U.S.

#2420 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Your trivia question, silly! He's right, from what I've been told...

Haha oh I see. Yeah that makes sense

#2421 7 years ago

And to show my love for the Pacific NW, I proudly represented Seattle Pinball Museum at Pin-A-Go-Go!

Finally met The Black Knight too!

IMG_1309_(resized).jpgIMG_1309_(resized).jpg

#2422 7 years ago

Rocky Bullwinkle on cl 1000$ in Seattle not mine.

#2423 7 years ago

I'm going to build a wall and MrBellMan will pay for it.

Hugs

#2424 7 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Rocky Bullwinkle on cl 1000$ in Seattle not mine.

It went fast, I responded within 45 minutes of the posting and someone was already on the way to get it.

#2425 7 years ago

We are up to about 20 machines for a container buy and will likely be doing one in August once their inventory grows a little bigger and we find a few more Seattle area buyers. If anyone is interested in joining the group, we have a Google group to chat about it and share info:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

#2426 7 years ago

F/S HUO 2007 Spiderman just unboxed 2 months ago.Shaker/ Collector condition. 6000.00.

#2427 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We are up to about 20 machines for a container buy and will likely be doing one in August once their inventory grows a little bigger and we find a few more Seattle area buyers. If anyone is interested in joining the group, we have a Google group to chat about it and share info:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

I'm still trying to decide if I want to grab one of the Data East or Flinstones, and drive up when they arrive

#2428 7 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

I'm still trying to decide if I want to grab one of the Data East or Flinstones, and drive up when they arrive

You probably have a month to decide. I think people want to wait for another list or two (we just got an updated one yesterday afternoon) and to hammer out a plan. I'm planning on getting two games... and I still need to put back together the Judge Dredd I bought on the last container buy.

#2429 7 years ago

Ok,
I hopped on for a Royal Rumble.
Might add a 2nd title if I scrape up enough dough.
I'm hoping a future list will have BSD
- Scott

Added over 8 years ago: Switched my choice to Flintstones. Yabba Dabba Doo

#2430 7 years ago

If there are any Portland pinheads getting a container pin and have room to take an extra pin down south, I would help with fuel. Thanks.

#2431 7 years ago
Quoted from Roscoe_:

If there are any Portland pinheads getting a container pin and have room to take an extra pin down south, I would help with fuel. Thanks.

I may be interested in participating as well, either with having a game hitch a ride with someone, or possibly serving as a driver, depending on the timing.

#2432 7 years ago

Moving Sale Fri 9-4 Sat 9-3 (Edmonds, WA)

List of items includes...

1950s Ballys Pinball Machine (works)

seattle.craigslist.org link

Let us know if you go check it out...

#2433 7 years ago

F/S POTC great condition with lots of mods and LED. If interested I can send pictures. $5,500

#2434 7 years ago

FS/FT: Demolition Man, $2850

Just shopped with new rubber, LEDs, flippers rebuilt. Plays and looks great.

Head decals have a wrinkle on each side and the playfield has some light surface scuffs by the left flipper.

Looking for games like Road Show, Getaway HSII, NBA Fastbreak, Taxi, or other similar games, +\- cash as necessary.

I also have a Mata Hari that needs some board work I could add in a trade deal. PM me any trade ideas.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2435 7 years ago

Anyone got a BSD for sale? I'm in Portland, thx.

#2436 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Finally met The Black Knight too!

i am kinda disappointed the "Black Knight" is white.

#2437 7 years ago

Still have a nice roadshow to trade/sell, thinking towards a stern game anyone? And container group up to 24, it's starting to
Look possible as long as we don't get beat on deposits by someone and lose the games.. (Has happened a few times)

Added over 8 years ago: Up to 25 machines!!

#2438 7 years ago

This Saturday!

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.

What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

https://www.facebook.com/LetsPlayCafeMonroe/?fref=ts

#2439 7 years ago

Anyone have any stock pinball 2000's they want to sell?

#2440 7 years ago

PNW also includes Alaska I would think - right?

#2441 7 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

PNW also includes Alaska I would think - right?

Yes, if a person wants to take an ocean ferry from Bellingham, WA to Haines, AK to pick up a machine.
Boat ride is 3 days, driving is still longer just to get to Fairbanks.
I do not think there is an "arctic circle" buyers/sellers PinSide thread either for AK or Canada.
This is as close as it comes, and plenty of others from the region now post here.

#2442 7 years ago

My in-laws used to come down from Craig and shop and ship a palette of goods up from Seattle, I think it was fairly in-expensive, I would think people in Alaska are used to dealing with shipping costs or paying higher point of sale prices, but people down here aren't so keen on shipping games down. Are there many collectors up there?

#2443 7 years ago

Markmon, I have been thinking of selling or trading my Pin2K Revenge From Mars

#2444 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

My in-laws used to come down from Craig and shop and ship a palette of goods up from Seattle, I think it was fairly in-expensive, I would think people in Alaska are used to dealing with shipping costs or paying higher point of sale prices, but people down here aren't so keen on shipping games down. Are there many collectors up there?

I've shipped several pins to and from Alaska on pallets. Costs 250-300 a pop, takes a few weeks, but it's not the worst. My F-14, Sorcerer, 300, and Stars are all from up there and I shipped a Comet I shopped out for someone back up north. There are a lot of people who are interested in pins up there, but the supply is pretty slim. Always a bit sad to go visit family in Anchorage and find no pins in bars there.

#2445 7 years ago

I actually bought my TZ from Mountain Coin in 1994 (now defunct and bought out). It was shipped to Fairbanks, AK through the primary local operator. It did take around 3 weeks via ferry freight shipment, which is not bad. The slowdown was always at the port of call because it went to Anchorage first, and redirected by delivery truck, which was then picked up at the operator warehouse.

It was February in the middle of winter.
Ah, the challenge of the times, but things are basically the same.

#2446 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

This Saturday!
Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.
What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm
https://www.facebook.com/LetsPlayCafeMonroe/?fref=ts

My wife and I went to the swap meet today and stayed all day. Had a good time, met some cool people, played some games in the arcade, and picked up a few parts. We thought there would have been more people showing up to this...

#2447 7 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

I've shipped several pins to and from Alaska on pallets. Costs 250-300 a pop, takes a few weeks, but it's not the worst. My F-14, Sorcerer, 300, and Stars are all from up there and I shipped a Comet I shopped out for someone back up north. There are a lot of people who are interested in pins up there, but the supply is pretty slim. Always a bit sad to go visit family in Anchorage and find no pins in bars there.

Just shipped a TAF, plus several sheets of playfield glass and some various spare parts from the east coast all for ≈$400, so I can verify that reasonable shipping can be had if you know how to do it. Rates can vary wildly depending on how you set things up with the shipper. I'm pretty familiar with the right things to say to prospective shippers to get good rates due to the nature of the business I'm in and I'm happy to help set up shipping for any AK folks lurking around here...we need more pins up here!

Also, I've recently started routing some machines in the Anchorage area, so I can verify that there are once again pins in bars up here.

#2448 7 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

My wife and I went to the swap meet today and stayed all day. Had a good time, met some cool people, played some games in the arcade, and picked up a few parts. We thought there would have been more people showing up to this...

I was wondering how it went, I was out of town. So fun, but low turnout?

#2449 7 years ago
Quoted from Ak_tilt:

Also, I've recently started routing some machines in the Anchorage area, so I can verify that there are once again pins in bars up here.

Nice! I've only spent time in Southeast, I saw no pins or vids in Ketchikan or Craig. I always feel like it must be a huge struggle to get games to Alaska and Hawaii.

#2450 7 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.