5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,563 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by NitroPinballUSA
  • Topic is favorited by 229 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3563 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 72.
#2351 3 years ago

Are you a wiz at tuning up pinball games, do you like a like adventure, are you somewhat patient, don't mind routed games, do you speak Italian? do you want a good deal on a game? Join our little group of hobbyist to bringing some great games to the PNW or anyone that can do pick up in Seattle, deals like Jackbot $1915 out of pocket, Banzai run $3580, flinstones $2248, Dr. Dude $1138

#2352 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Are you a wiz at tuning up pinball games, do you like a like adventure, are you somewhat patient, don't mind routed games, do you speak Italian? do you want a good deal on a game? Join our little group of hobbyist to bringing some great games to the PNW or anyone that can do pick up in Seattle, deals like Jackbot $1915 out of pocket, Banzai run $3580, flinstones $2248, Dr. Dude $1138

PM sent. Skimming through the thread, the current definition doesn't put me in the PNW, but almost everything that we get here goes through Seattle, or Tacoma, plus I grew up there so that should count for something!

#2353 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

deals like Jackbot $1915 out of pocket, Banzai run $3580, flinstones $2248, Dr. Dude $1138

These are not great deals for heavily routed games in unknown condition off a container that will need some repairs and full shop jobs.

#2354 3 years ago

A $3600 (mis)routed BzR is a definitely more than a "wee" bit high for this System 11.
Especially since replacement game specific parts of this title are a real $#@!$, for those that have ever had to the opportunity to restore one. A lot of work to bring one back, if required. Cabinet backboxes have a tendency to be bashed on this title, since they are top heavy and double up the playfield action.
Broker is "testing a dime" on this offering of title, based on collectibility.
Any potential buyers should scrutinize carefully.
Very carefully.

#2355 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

A lot of work to bring one back, if required.

After looking at the list, prices and conditions, I don't feel so bad about my last couple of local purchases.
Still, there might be a deal or three to be had, with a little luck.

#2356 3 years ago
Quoted from Bizzenya:

I'm sorry to report that disco...is dead.

Roller Disco's condition has improved and is now Alive!
Ground Mods done in head, all connectors on MPU board were replaced and several other small issues repaired and.....

20160703_184133_(resized).jpg

#2357 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky347:

Ground Mods done in head, all connectors on MPU board were replaced and several other small issues repaired and.....

Damn! Looks clean!

#2358 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky347:

Sexy

#2359 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky347:

Damn cool looking pin - A real time capsule of the time frame.

#2360 3 years ago

Didn't say great deals said good, and there are lots to choose from with fairly detailed pictures, was just putting a few examples, they have games from $1000-5000, and a lot of games you don't see for sale at least around here, Adams family, scared stiff, Star Wars, nba, TOM, CFTBL, FT, Getaway, CSI, LOTR, WPT, Baywatch, Star Trek, Turtles, Super Mario, Elvis just to name a few. We need just a few more to make this happen, that's is all I will say about this, thanks guys!

#2361 3 years ago

You need a few more games but also someone to oversee the transaction, no? I sincerely hope this goes thru though.. Wish I could get in on it but not able to right now

#2362 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Didn't say great deals said good, and there are lots to choose from with fairly detailed pictures, was just putting a few examples, they have games from $1000-5000, and a lot of games you don't see for sale at least around here, Adams family, scared stiff, Star Wars, nba, TOM, CFTBL, FT, Getaway, CSI, LOTR, WPT, Baywatch, Star Trek, Turtles, Super Mario, Elvis just to name a few. We need just a few more to make this happen, that's is all I will say about this, thanks guys!

I didn't consider the ones listed to be good deals either. They felt over priced for what they are. Hard pass here.

#2363 3 years ago

Sample Funhouse.Selling to fund GB or maybe work a trade for TWD.I've owned this one for 20 years roughly.One of 200 samples.Rudy functions perfect.Plastics are perfect.Ramps are clear and perfect.LED's in inserts.Cabinet is stenciled and pretty nice.Never had any issues with boards or mechanics.LED display.Colors are very nice on the playfield.About 15 years I moved this to an outbuilding while remodeling and the clock acquired some planking.This was buffed out and repaired and hasn't changed any since(photo)$4200

IMG_5539_(resized).jpg

IMG_5517_(resized).jpg

IMG_5518_(resized).jpg

IMG_5516_(resized).jpg

IMG_5520_(resized).jpg

IMG_5523_(1)_(resized).jpg

IMG_5514_(resized).jpg

#2364 3 years ago

For sale or trade players Split Second. Game has new boards and plays great. Upper pf has some wear around sunken insert. Lower playfield has some paint loss where mylar was removed. Backglass has been touched up. I am asking 900 or trade for similar era Bally. Pickup in Renton, Wa.

20160703_121818_(resized).jpg

20160703_121739_(resized).jpg

20160703_121451_(resized).jpg

20160703_121420_(resized).jpg

20160703_121726_(resized).jpg

20160703_121352_(resized).jpg

20160703_121332_(resized).jpg

20160703_121312_(resized).jpg

20160703_121253_(resized).jpg

20160703_121226_(resized).jpg

#2365 3 years ago

The bullet hole on the females eye is a decal that I can remove.

Quoted from Lysurgeon:For sale or trade players Split Second. Game has new boards and plays great. Upper pf has some wear around sunken insert. Lower playfield has some paint loss where mylar was removed. Backglass has been touched up. I am asking 900 or trade for similar era Bally. Pickup in Renton, Wa.

#2366 3 years ago

I would give $600 for split second if working 100%

#2367 3 years ago

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.

What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

#2368 3 years ago

"Bullet hole" pinball decal mods, there is an idea.
Ready to sell on Ebay!

#2369 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.
What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

That sounds awesome, do people bring project pins there or is it mostly parts?
Mark

#2370 3 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

That sounds awesome, do people bring project pins there or is it mostly parts?
Mark

It's been two years since the last one, so who knows. The last one had mostly parts, some pin and arcade deals people had lined up ahead of time went down, and one person brought two working pins in the back of a big truck and sold them both to one person who showed up at the end. This one I'd expect to have more full games.

#2371 3 years ago

For Sale in Seattle: Data East, 1988, Secret Service
Price: $850 or best offer
Condition: Project. It has a Rottendog power and main board in it and will not boot fully. Playfield in excellent condition, no real wear, but one corner of the Capitol building plastic is broken. The score displays are a bit funky, someone replaced them with ones that stick out in the back and they sit at a downward angle to fit.

Here are a couple of quickie photos, I can shoot more detailed photos of anyone wants them.

Secret_Service_03_(resized).JPG

Secret_Service_02_(resized).JPG

Secret_Service_01_(resized).JPG

Secret_Service_04_(resized).JPG

#2372 3 years ago

For Sale in Seattle: Gottlieb Mars God of War, 1981
Price: $600 or best offer
Condition: 7.5/10. Working, but part of the GI is out. One bumper wear spot, and the front and right side had had some sun damage to the black paint.
Gottlieb's first game with speech. 4 flippers. Infinity backglass (mounted to front to avoid breakage). Cool ramp that lowers and raises to shoot a clear tube with lights. Nice space theme, locks, and drop targets, and a widebody. The black paint fade on the front and right side is significant, but it's also just the black, so it would be easy to repaint. Mylar around the pop pumpers is all frosty and upper right pop bumper has some wear by it. Cool game and pretty decent condition, with a few flaws.

Mars_02_(resized).JPGMars_01_(resized).JPGMars_03_(resized).JPGMars_04_(resized).JPGMars_05_(resized).JPGMars_07_(resized).JPGMars_08_(resized).JPGMars_06_(resized).JPGMars_09_(resized).JPGMars_10_(resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Fixed the GI issues, got this game running 100% and sold it.

#2373 3 years ago

There was a Riverboat Gambler that popped on CL in Olympia for $700 tonight. I have no idea of the condition.
Somebody might want it.

#2374 3 years ago

Anyone want a project High Speed machine? $600, just popped up on CL portland.craigslist.org link

#2375 3 years ago

I think there are better deals on the container buy than that High Speed.

#2376 3 years ago

Hs is days old I saw that 43 min after initial post. Look at those pictures as I easily passed. I love this title also.

#2377 3 years ago
Quoted from mattcallen:

Anyone want a project High Speed machine? $600, just popped up on CL portland.craigslist.org link

That thing is a basket case, doubt you could get back what you put in...

Quoted from UvulaBob:

I think there are better deals on the container buy than that High Speed.

Most of the HS that have been available didn't look too good either, but yeah...

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hs is days old I saw that 43 min after initial post. Look at those pictures as I easily passed. I love this title also.

Many days... been there for over a week already...

#2378 3 years ago

Motordome still for sale. Works 100% mostly leds, super nice cab, playfield and displays, just has pesky light sockets here and there. Could use rubber, but not even close to falling off yet 695ish$ Price depends on how many 12 packs of microbrew brought with cash... possible trade for other pinball or Pinball boards + - cash

#2379 3 years ago

Looking to buy project to nice players, Congo , transporter, wcs 94, shadow, Flintstones, radical, black rose, or BSD.

#2380 3 years ago

Droptargets: are you selling these titles or looking for them?

#2381 3 years ago

Looking for it says with no "?" So he wants a game.... Saw a flinstones in the Italian list.

I'm looking for a Congo also....

#2382 3 years ago

On the hunt for a TAF. Anyone have one for sale?

#2383 3 years ago

For trade: Jacks Open EM in good working condition

Looking for Eight ball Deluxe or Xenon +Cash

#2384 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I am looking to get my first pinball machine. I am looking for player's condition system 11 games (pretty much anything but BBBB) If you have anything you might consider selling , let me know.

#2385 3 years ago

Motordome sold

#2386 3 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

On the hunt for a TAF. Anyone have one for sale?

I will have one for sale once I finish the playfield swap on my other one. I need to hang onto it as a reference, but then I am selling it. It's a nice game.

#2387 3 years ago

Nice looking Rollergames for $1650 on cl.
Used to really like this game but it's been well over a decade since I've played it, don't think there's a public one around Portland
portland.craigslist.org link

#2388 3 years ago

Up for grabs is my Custom Ghost Busters Pro! Stock machine with Hot Pink trim/armor installed. Slimer mech fix in place and works perfectly. Has about 50 games on it and plays perfect! Selling because I can't handle the really bright proprietary color changing LEDs that Stern has installed. My eyes simply can't handle it which is too bad because we really like this game...

Anyways, looking for a nice Addams Family first, but would consider other WPC titles. I'm not looking to sell at this time or trade for any other newer Stern titles (Spike system games). PM me with any other questions. Located in Concord/Bay Area. Thx!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_1508_(resized).jpg

IMG_1510_(resized).jpg

IMG_1512_(resized).jpg

IMG_1517_(resized).jpg

#2389 3 years ago

Just so happens that I have a really nice one for sale now 800.00 takes the cake home, err.. Motorbike.

#2390 3 years ago
Quoted from Roscoe_:

Hello everyone, I am looking to get my first pinball machine. I am looking for player's condition system 11 games (pretty much anything but BBBB) If you have anything you might consider selling , let me know.

Hello! Well, I've got a really nice Rollergames, very clean machine and I am happy to take 1500.00 for local Pinsider!

#2391 3 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

The bullet hole on the females eye is a decal that I can remove.

I can vouch for this specific one being a solid player, really cool and super rare early Stern games rule!

#2392 3 years ago

Williams Rollergames, solid player's machine. Clean ramps, snappy flippers and factory mylar intact. 1500.00 (might consider trades, early SS Bally's and Sterns are my favs.. + or - cash on trades) Thx!

IMG_2022_(resized).jpg

IMG_2023_(resized).jpg

IMG_2024_(resized).jpg

IMG_2025_(resized).JPG

IMG_2026_(resized).jpg

IMG_2033_(resized).JPG

IMG_2034_(resized).JPG

#2393 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Up for grabs is my Custom Ghost Busters Pro! Located in Concord/Bay Area.

You may want to post in the Colorado thread too, while you're at it.

#2394 3 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

You may want to post in the Colorado thread too, while you're at it.

Yea why stop there even? Lol.

#2395 3 years ago

Iv'e been to OR and WA a few times to buy/trade games over the past 20 years or so. I thought this thread was appropriate... Maybe someone here wants to drive to the Bay Area? Never know!

#2396 3 years ago

I'm driving from North of Seattle down to California tomorrow to get one.
The more that are available on the West coast the better it is for everyone.

#2397 3 years ago

I've dealt with Rob in the past (with slot machines) and he is a great guy and a Northwesterner at heart. Besides if you want the deal and can work out transportation, why do you really care where where he is ?

If it is a big concern, can someone give me the exact latitudes and longitudes where the PNW falls ?

#2398 3 years ago
Quoted from DorothyMacaw:

I've dealt with Rob in the past (with slot machines) and he is a great guy and a Northwesterner at heart. Besides if you want the deal and can work out transportation, why do you really care where where he is ?
If it is a big concern, can someone give me the exact latitudes and longitudes where the PNW falls ?

Wow Dorothy! It's been years! How are you and that Jeannie?

#2399 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Iv'e been to OR and WA a few times to buy/trade games over the past 20 years or so. I thought this thread was appropriate... Maybe someone here wants to drive to the Bay Area? Never know!

I've driven from Eastern WA to the Bay Area and back for a three hour football game. For a pinball machine from Rob Bell.... I'd make that drive in a heartbeat. Keep on posting my Northern California friends!

#2400 3 years ago

I traded games with Rob before...but that was YEARS ago when I lived 20 minutes away from him. I think I'd pass on the drive from Portland, but Rob is cool.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 209.00
$ 28.00
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 224.99
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 209.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
BK Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 3563 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside