IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 95.
#2201 7 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Is there anyone who can hook me up with a NIB Game of Thrones Pro? I could go to a place like The Pinball Company and pay 6000 bucks plus 400 shipping, but I wanted to see if anyone has a guy who knows a guy who can get it to me for less. Thanks!

I would get in contact with Colorado Game Exchange or Tilt Amuaements on their pricing.

#2202 7 years ago

CGE's out of stock until August. Bleh. I'll try Tilt in addition to the places other people recommended.

#2203 7 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

CGE's out of stock until August. Bleh. I'll try Tilt in addition to the places other people recommended.

August is like tomorrow!

#2204 7 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Yes, please do contact Trent at Tilt! Amusements.
He may have the machine in stock, but also should be able to offer a competitive price with FREE shipping.
Generally, he averages around $100-200 less than some of the other larger distributors (even including the free lift gate drop shipping option which many also offer), and is not as well known in the general internet circles, which is an advantage to pinball enthusiasts and operators that do know him. Those that use him regularly, can get additional discounts.
Keep in mind, he does not install things like shaker motors.
However, sometimes the offset does not make a huge difference when the are specials at other dealers.
It depends on timing and title.

#2205 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

How low? I have a friend with a bugs bunny in Middleton that hes looking to sell.

For my first one I'm trying to stay under $800 if possible, I know that's low. There is an electromechanical in Twin Falls that I may drive up to see, I can't remember the name of it off hand but I think they seller only wanted $500 for it. I've been kicking myself over missing out on a Gottlieb Buccaneer that the seller on craigslist only wanted $350 for, thanks!

#2206 7 years ago

There's that Globetrotters in Twin Falls for $999. I wonder if he'd drop the price a bit?

#2207 7 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

There's that Globetrotters in Twin Falls for $999. I wonder if he'd drop the price a bit?

I think that's the same guy with the other electromechanical. I think he own's an arcade up there or something. If I have a chance I may drive out Saturday. Quick question since I'm a noob, if I were to take the legs or back off would this fit inside of a minivan with all of the rear seats out? I've fit a full size Revolution X arcade game in, so I'm think it would but I am far from an expert. Thanks everyone!

#2208 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider-Dan:

For my first one I'm trying to stay under $800 if possible, I know that's low. There is an electromechanical in Twin Falls that I may drive up to see, I can't remember the name of it off hand but I think they seller only wanted $500 for it. I've been kicking myself over missing out on a Gottlieb Buccaneer that the seller on craigslist only wanted $350 for, thanks!

There still are a number of EMs in Yakima between the $350-1000 available from a local collector I used know.
Several are very good titles.
All are functional, but I can no longer evaluate quality of the machines specifically, because I rarely travel to Central Washington these days.

#2209 7 years ago

I can easily fit a pin in the back of my wife's minivan. That's with the seats pushed forward, I don't have to take them out.

#2210 7 years ago
Quoted from Herm:

I would get in contact with Colorado Game Exchange or Tilt Amuaements on their pricing.

Have you tried Nitro? They are usually very competitive with pricing in the PNW

#2211 7 years ago

Is anyone driving back to Seattle area from the Rocky Mountain show this weekend and has room for a pin? I have an eye on a machine but can't make the show.

#2212 7 years ago

The problem with ordering from Nitro is you are going to pay an $150 US export fee unless you pick up in person. That is despite the game already being made in the US.
If you do call Nitro, ask for Don or Tom.

#2213 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider-Dan:

I think that's the same guy with the other electromechanical. I think he own's an arcade up there or something. If I have a chance I may drive out Saturday. Quick question since I'm a noob, if I were to take the legs or back off would this fit inside of a minivan with all of the rear seats out? I've fit a full size Revolution X arcade game in, so I'm think it would but I am far from an expert. Thanks everyone!

Yes, it will fit

#2214 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

The problem with ordering from Nitro is you are going to pay an $150 US export fee unless you pick up in person. That is despite the game already being made in the US.
If you do call Nitro, ask for Don Arnold.

This is incorrect. If the gamer is made in the US....and returning to the US...there is no export fee.

#2215 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

This is incorrect. If the gamer is made in the US....and returning to the US...there is no export fee.

I stand corrected.
Unfortunately, the US Customs are not so smart.
You are referring to brand new games that clearly have for example Stern boxes that are easily identifiable and the fact the proper documentation was on hand with clarity. Older games sometimes have issues, and diligence is required, that you so completely aware.
A dealer has to be "on their game".

I had a hard time justifying this to customs recently for a game that was not NIB, but was produced in Chicago, not Italy for example.
They would NOT let it through, even though, I have dealt with the system many times.
There was no way, I could properly show them without completely unwrapping the damn game.
I know the drill here.
I argued for two days with senior manager and various agents that did not know their own rules.
I ended up saying "$#@! it" and paid the $150, instead of it sitting at a loading dock, locked down.
I initiated a complaint with US Customs to have my money returned after providing photos of the manufacturing identification.
I also initiated a complaint to fire the morons that did not understand the regulations.
I actually have fought this battle before....and won, at least twice.
This is something buyers/owners should know as a collector when reimporting ANY GAMES.
I am not aware of any changes in US policy in this area either.

Back back on subject...

Good to hear that customers are not being borked for brand new games back through the PNW.
Maybe you can beat a price then for a NIB game I am considering, and if it is in stock.
Professional email sent via sales website, I have a feeling I am speaking to Tom.

#2216 7 years ago

Currently considering selling our Rob Zombie LE. has 14 plays. pm me for details

#2217 7 years ago

Need some buyers ! Heard word they are rounding up another order and need buyers for a shipment from Italy, bring more games to our region!

#2218 7 years ago

Any Boise area people have a classic Bally leg kicking around? 28 1/2", non-ribbed. I just need one.

I don't care about the condition, as long as it is not bent.

Thanks! - Scott

#2219 7 years ago

Have for sale, whirlwind sold. and avatar 3750$. Both work 100% and have leds.

IMG_20160611_185532444_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160611_185532444_HDR_(resized).jpg

#2220 7 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Have for sale, whirlwind 2200$ led display and avatar 3750$. Both work 100% and have leds.

I have a friend who might want the WW. Any chance you have some pictures?

#2222 7 years ago

Whirlwind sold. Avatar 3750$ Motordome 950$ some leds plays 100% super nice cabinet, back glass, and playfield.

IMG_20160612_210319795_(resized).jpgIMG_20160612_210319795_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160613_171346243_(resized).jpgIMG_20160613_171346243_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160613_171207054_(resized).jpgIMG_20160613_171207054_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160611_191443950_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160611_191443950_HDR_(resized).jpg

#2223 7 years ago

Motordome lowered to 850$

IMG_20160613_210610992_(resized).jpgIMG_20160613_210610992_(resized).jpg

#2224 7 years ago

AC/DC for $3,800. Seems like a pretty good deal, if legit?
portland.craigslist.org link

#2225 7 years ago
Quoted from mattcallen:

AC/DC for $3,800. Seems like a pretty good deal, if legit?

Thanks man!!!! I'm on my way to go get it right NOW.

#2226 7 years ago

Knew that would not last long, let us know if it's a Pro LED, seems like a great deal.

#2227 7 years ago

Dang missed again...

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2228 7 years ago

Yep, LED pro. They bought it new with Amazon prime. Not a scratch on it. Hasn't been played very much.

Thanks again for posting, Matt.

#2229 7 years ago

Nice pickup! That thing has to be perfect... or close.
If I had the cash I would have jumped on it then tried to trade it.
one day....

#2230 7 years ago

Good buy glad somebody on pinside snagged it.

#2231 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

Yep, LED pro. They bought it new with Amazon prime. Not a scratch on it. Hasn't been played very much.

Damn... that's a sweet deal, congrats.

#2232 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

Great a flipper didn't get it. Good score!

#2233 7 years ago

Whirlwind sold, avatar sold, motordome sale pending. Thank you

#2234 7 years ago

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest or Northern California looking to sell or trade The Hobbit?
And BTW, any hobbits of any variety on location between Eugene and Portland?
cheers!

#2235 7 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest or Northern California looking to sell or trade The Hobbit?
And BTW, any hobbits of any variety on location between Eugene and Portland?
cheers!

I wish Level Up would get a Hobbit, I would love to have a local machine I could play.

#2236 7 years ago

Feeling like scoring an EM?
Check this out:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/albums/72157640226411385

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/albums/72157639908400083

Williams Beat Time. fully functional, fun EM game. Clean and nice.
With the original backglass in good shape: $650, with the new Beatles backglass: $1000.

#2237 7 years ago

Here's a pretty vague ad on Portland Craigslist.

#2238 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

Here's a pretty vague ad on Portland Craigslist.

Yeah, I saw that...kind of odd. Anyone know who it is and if the game itself is for sale?

#2239 7 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Yeah, I saw that...kind of odd. Anyone know who it is and if the game itself is for sale?

Why not just call? It's Dustin, he has the retail store, and his selection of pins is changing regularly, so best to call him. I'm guessing he's suggesting he can get the Hobbit and Full Throttle if you want them. I doubt he has stock.

#2240 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Why not just call? It's Dustin, he has the retail store, and his selection of pins is changing regularly, so best to call him.

All of the pics are in his shop. I am guessing he grabbed a bunch of pic that included some he did not intend.

#2241 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wish Level Up would get a Hobbit, I would love to have a local machine I could play.

If you're passing through there's one on location at Apex in Portland.

#2242 7 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

All of the pics are in his shop. I am guessing he grabbed a bunch of pic that included some he did not intend.

I did send an inquiry email, but didn't hear back.

#2243 7 years ago

I was just curious if anyone has top notch EM for sale locally? I would like to add one to my lineup again. I miss bells and chimes from time to time.

Also MM price reduced $8500
AFM sold

#2244 7 years ago

Would part ways with a mint (previously installed for a bit) Helen Translite for $200 if anyone has been looking for one locally. $225 if I need to ship but prefer you just drop by... north seattle area.

#2245 7 years ago

Anyone have any interest in trading for a TSPP? It's a HUO that I pick up from Dustin a while back. I'm only interested in DMD pins at the moment. No real need to get rid of it but just wanted to see what's out there.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2246 7 years ago
Quoted from Awalls:

Anyone have any interest in trading for a TSPP? It's a HUO that I pick up from Dustin a while back. I'm only interested in DMD pins at the moment. No real need to get rid of it but just wanted to see what's out there.

Any interest in an X-Men Pro?

#2248 7 years ago
Quoted from Awalls:

I would conduct consideration of purchase, but I don't do trades much anymore.
I would need to see the "Itchy and Scratchy" hole closely, as this gives me the assessment of the number of plays on the game, along with the playfield surface.
The basic photo shown with the glass is difficult to evaluate.

#2249 7 years ago

I would conduct consideration of purchase, but I don't do trades much anymore.
I would need to see the "Itchy and Scratchy" hole closely, as this gives me the assessment of the number of plays on the game, along with the playfield surface.
I keep passing up documented HUO games that are highly overmodded, but that is not a necessity for acquisition of the title again.

Dang TBK

#2250 7 years ago

I would need to see the "Itchy and Scratchy" hole closely.

Sounds a little kinky..

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.