5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,565 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 229 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3565 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 72.
#2101 3 years ago

Any local interest in TAF?

TAF is a very nice example full LED no wear or burn etc... 7000 obo

TS is also but does have a few cabinet scratches and sanctum decal 3600. Sold heading to Markmon.

#2102 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Any local interest in TAF or TS?
TAF is a very nice example full LED no wear or burn etc... 7000
TS is also but does have a few cabinet scratches and sanctum decal 3600

TAF perhaps, still looking for my third one.

#2103 3 years ago

Any recommended repair folks for Skee Ball machines around Portland? I believe I have a short in the scoring, not sure if want to fix then sell or just sell as is. I've lowered the price to $800 each, there's two that are working and the one that is not
Would consider trade for a pin, ideally something 80s/90s with a ramp or two.
portland.craigslist.org link

#2104 3 years ago

double post

#2105 3 years ago

Price drops again.

Player's Addams-$4450
Slugfest-$950

Will consider pinball trades.

#2106 3 years ago

Anyone local have a nice golden tee complete or live they want to sell? Thinking of adding one to my game room.

PM me

#2107 3 years ago

Also I have one of these
ebay.com link » Pro Striker Electronic Big Ball Bowler By Design Plus Indust Nice 100 Work
mine is routed and in rougher shape it works but needs love.
It has some errors and a couple lines out in top of DMD but not enough to effect scores.
I have all pins picking and placing properly and regeristing hits when ball collides.
Ball returns most of the time. It drops the ball after pickup while moving upwards sometimes. When it does it will about half the time cause a phantom gutter ball. Sees the ball missing then back with no pins hit basically.
If any interest selling as is were is for 900 obo
11ft model by 38 inches wide.
would consider trades.
reset issue resolved. board feet broken and loose power connector to CPU. Installed grommets and rerouted wiring to better secure CPU connection.
Majority of ball drops resolved. Bottom and top of the pneumatic cylinder that runs the ball upward have a nut that locks the shaft in place. bottom nut loose.
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
I will look at this more this weekend to resolve ball drops. Possibly look for a cheap ballast and wire in back lighting as it had new.
At some point maybe I will get it perfect and keep it

Added over 4 years ago: Never overlook the obvious I guess. Flyer says this operates on 2 four inch balls. It only has one in it.
Anyone have a used ball?

#2108 3 years ago

I just posted a non-working skee ball machine for sale for $400 if anyone is interested. In Northeast Portland
Would be open to a trade for a pinball too

#2109 3 years ago

Sold

I have a very nice WHO dunnit pin that I am listing for sale (Pre-Craigslist). I have heard from many that this is the nicest WHO dunnit they have seen. I think it is a very nice example not perfect but very nice.. no wear on the PF or cab that I have seen. It has been completely inspected and shopped recently and it plays great. It has mirror blades, LED's etc etc. I am asking $2800. Pictures will be listed soon.

#2110 3 years ago
#2111 3 years ago
#2112 3 years ago

$6800 OBO

Price drop on TAF link above

Would consider part cash part trade.

Dmd of interest
Dr who
Bsd
Ft
NF

Sys 11
WW
Space station
Bad Cats

SS games
Flash Gordon
Taxi
Black hole
Ebd
Centaur
Big Game

EMs

Fireball
Mata Hari
El dorado
Joker poker

Vids or hybrids
Baby Pacman
Golden Tee Complete
Ice Cold Beer
Stun Runner
MK4 Ultimate

#2113 3 years ago

I am looking for a nice Skateball if anyone has one they would like to sell.

#2114 3 years ago

Anyone have an id4 they wanna sell?

#2115 3 years ago

There's an ID4 up north of Seattle .

seattle.craigslist.org link

#2116 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

There's an ID4 up north of Seattle .
seattle.craigslist.org link

Thanks. I sent him an email waiting for response.

#2117 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a 9K original MM?

#2118 3 years ago

Bump taf still for sale price reduced 6500

Added over 4 years ago: Sold

#2119 3 years ago

Still looking to trade our very nice 2010 Iron Man.
New PF installed
Full led kit from pinball bulbs
Backbox color changing led kit from flipper fidelity
Upgraded backbox speakers
Shaker kit
Extra Monger
Low plays (421 at last check)
Looking for IJ, White Water or The Shadow.
Might consider other titles and would probably sell outright for the right price. I'll be happy to send more pictures as needed.
Thanks!
image_(resized).jpeg

Added over 4 years ago: Traded, thanks.

#2120 3 years ago

Would any collectors in Portland or other Oregon towns be willing to throw up a few posters or set out a stack of small flyers for the NW Pinball & Arcade Show at your favorite pinball spots? I've got volunteers doing most of the bigger towns in Washington, but I'm trying to spread the word! I can mail them to you. Reach out if you can. Thanks!!!

#2121 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Would any collectors in Portland or other Oregon towns be willing to throw up a few posters or set out a stack of small flyers for the NW Pinball & Arcade Show at your favorite pinball spots? I've got volunteers doing most of the bigger towns in Washington, but I'm trying to spread the word! I can mail them to you. Reach out if you can. Thanks!!!

No problem, will PM you.
Dasvis

#2122 3 years ago

You can email the file to the Staples print shop in whatever city and they can print them out.

#2123 3 years ago

Hey Northwest pinball collectors, we need your help! This year the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show is stepping up incentives and assurances for volunteering games for the show! This show is for our community, we need our community support for it by bringing games, and in turn we want to give more incentives for participating.

If you volunteer 3 or more games we can pick them up from your house. Games going on the trucks will get an extra moving blanket for added protection. While it's pretty rare, if any damage happens to a game, the show absolutely will compensate you for it.

To submit your games online, we have a new form at:
http://games.nwpinballshow.com

If you've brought games before, it probably already knows your
address, games and autofills some of your info. It's snazzy!

If you prefer email your game list or have a problem with the form, Toby is your guy, he maintains the game list and you can email him at: 72douchebag@gmail.com

The incentives for self-transported games:
*1-2 Machines = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
*3-4 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 5 $1 raffle tickets
*5-9 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets, 1
$20 raffle ticket (Ghostbusters!)
*10+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

The incentives for games we transport:
*3 Machines (minimum) = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
*4-7 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 10 $1 raffle tickets
*8-12 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets
*13+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like. + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

Thanks everyone! Please volunteer games and make this year's show awesome!

-The NW Pinball & Arcade Show board and the 100+ volunteers that make this show happen!

2016Showposter_smallwebversion_72dpi_(resized).jpg

#2124 3 years ago

TAF $6200
I can bring to the show if needed.

Added over 4 years ago: Sold

#2125 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

TAF $6200
I can bring to the show if needed.
Added today: Sold

Great meeting you today! Thanks again.

#2126 3 years ago

Anytime, very smooth transaction! Enjoy your new game.

#2127 3 years ago

for sale,
safe cracker $7500 HUO
bugs bunny $1800
Jokerz $1400
space station $1800
monster bash $9000
junk yard $4500 HUO
elvira and the party monsters, very nice restore, looks new $4000
white water, new pf top and bottom and shopped and looks very nice $5500

times have changed bros, buying some property.
pm for details and pics. i only have room for 2 or 3 to bring to Tacoma show.

#2128 3 years ago

I have decided to sell my Batman Forever. Asking $3000 as I have a little more than that into it. Let me know if interested.

Pinball Bulbs full LED kit
(Including LED strip and 2 double spotlights)
All flashers replaced with color LED flashers
New playfield glass
New (NOS) Translite
New rubbers and Super bands
New Batman flipper covers
New trough optos
New NVRAM ( no more batteries to worry about)
Strong flippers - all ramps can be made
DMD is good
Plastics look great
Playfield is excellent

Pictures loaded better (higher res) in ad for some reason...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34512

27cf97b3f40d467f086622a9c15b71cd1a675b40.jpg
0dfb40b575721eadb53a3eece9b3e2abea61c872.jpg
7b48b189631af5d680e78461459db2aaa0512230.jpg
cd39620262572684d490a6b50d9400a28cadfaef.jpg

#2129 3 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic that I'd like to take to the show but have no way to get it there other than renting something. Is there any way to hop in with anyone else taking a game down and back? I live in Greenlake.

#2130 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I have a Johnny Mnemonic that I'd like to take to the show but have no way to get it there other than renting something. Is there any way to hop in with anyone else taking a game down and back? I live in Greenlake.

Do you have any way to transport it at all? Another Castle in Edmonds is going to be a north end staging point. If you can get it there it will be transported to Tacoma in a NWPAS truck. It will also still count as a "self transported" game I believe.

#2131 3 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Do you have any way to transport it at all? Another Castle in Edmonds is going to be a north end staging point. If you can get it there it will be transported to Tacoma in a NWPAS truck. It will also still count as a "self transported" game I believe.

Thank you very much for the info. I believe that I have something lined up now. If it doesn't work out I now have a back up! Thanks again.

#2132 3 years ago

There are plenty of people that could help transport the machine, if you are still stuck in a rut, if things fall apart

#2133 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

There are plenty of people that could help transport the machine, if you are still stuck in a rut, if things fall apart

I'm gonna get John's pin and it will be picked up with mine for the show, so we are set. Thanks everyone! The game count is finally nearing 300, we need a lot more games, but we are getting closer. If any local collectors still haven't volunteered games, we need you! This year's show is going to be fantastic, but we need your help to get the floor filled with games!

#2134 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm gonna get John's pin and it will be picked up with mine for the show, so we are set. Thanks everyone! The game count is finally nearing 300, we need a lot more games, but we are getting closer. If any local collectors still haven't volunteered games, we need you! This year's show is going to be fantastic, but we need your help to get the floor filled with games!

If someone wants to transport the machine, I have my EBD Classic, that could be brought to the show, after I finish clear coating the cabinet. I just finished the full color repaint. I have decided after the restoration is finished, I am going to fold it up, and put it back in storage in the long term.

#2135 3 years ago

If someone wants to transport the machine, I have my EBD Classic, that could be brought to the show, after I finish clear coating the cabinet. I just finished the full color repaint. I have decided after the restoration is finished, I am going to fold it up, and put it back in storage in the long term.

Are you going to the show?

#2136 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Are you going to the show?

Yes, I am making provisions to be there very early Thursday to setup and get the show games installed after the floor layout is in place.
I was asked by a board member at PAGG, if I would be available with tools.
However, I do not know if I will be able to be there more than one additional day beyond setup.
I no longer have my "pin hauler" to transport games.

#2137 3 years ago

Cool. There has not been an EBD at the show in the last five years that I have been attending. My favorite pin!

#2138 3 years ago

Still have a RS and RFM/SWe1 Nucore game with both playfields, trading.

#2139 3 years ago

Yes, I am making provisions to be there very early Thursday to setup and get the show games installed after the floor layout is in place.
I was asked by a board member at PAGG, if I would be available with tools.
However, I do not know if I will be able to be there more than one additional day beyond setup.
I no longer have my "pin hauler" to transport games.

Cool. I'm interested in actually meeting you

#2140 3 years ago

We are almost to 300 games for the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show! That means we still need more though and the deadline for submitting games is coming up quick! If you want the show to pick up your games, the submission deadline is this Saturday, May 21st! If you are self-transporting, the deadline is the following Saturday, May 28th. Submit your games today at:

http://games.nwpinballshow.com/

Thanks!

#2141 3 years ago

I'm going to be attending the NW pinball show for the first time but wondering are all games that are in the show for just showing and playing or can you purchase any of them? Probably a dumb question but thought it would be better to look dumb and ask then not knowing.

#2142 3 years ago

You may want to check out the 2016 NW Pinball Arcade Show Thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-nw-pinball-arcade-show-thread

#2143 3 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

are all games that are in the show for just showing and playing or can you purchase any of them?

Anyone can put their game for sale but I believe the rules are that it stays on the floor until show end, availible for anyone to play.

#2144 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

This is so awesome. Thank you so much for helping me with this. I plan on attending the show all day Friday for the repair seminars and will be back on Sunday with my son and his buddies.

#2145 3 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

I'm going to be attending the NW pinball show for the first time but wondering are all games that are in the show for just showing and playing or can you purchase any of them? Probably a dumb question but thought it would be better to look dumb and ask then not knowing.

There's usually a paper posting board (bulletin style board) with wanted machines and for sale machines. Owners may also check the "machine for sale" box on the machine card or just put a stick-it on the machine.

Mbecker is correct. The games *MUST* remain on the floor for the entire show regardless of ownership changes.

#2146 3 years ago

Looking for an Williams IJ and am hoping someone might have a lead on one or one for sale.
I do not care about cabinet fade but I would like it to be in good working condition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I hope you have a great day!

#2147 3 years ago

Yes, all the games that come to the show are set on freeplay and available to play for the entire show, save to the games set aside in the pinball tournament area. Some games will have for sale info on them and there will be a bulletin board in the lobby where people buy, sell and trade games. You can also try talking to owners, lots of deals do happen, each game will have it's owner listed on it. Vendors like Pinball Bulbs usually are selling games they bring for their booths. Marco's games are all pre-sold. I'm not sure about Nitro. But the vast majority of the games on the floor generally aren't for sale, they are just all of us bringing our collections there for the weekend for people to play, to promote the hobby and to make the show kick ass.

#2148 3 years ago

Not all of our games will be for sale just as a heads up. Last year I think we listed 4 of the 12 we had in the booth.

This year we may only have 2 for sale I think but I can't recall. Possibly 0 just kinda depends.

#2149 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Not all of our games will be for sale just as a heads up. Last year I think we listed 4 of the 12 we had in the booth.
This year we may only have 2 for sale I think but I can't recall. Possibly 0 just kinda depends.

I bought Mark's POTC last year. My wife and I love that machine. Then our other pins looked so boring when we brought it home. So we bought your kits, spotlights, led strips, etc for the others. Now all our machines look pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you have this year.

#2150 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I bought Mark's POTC last year. My wife and I love that machine. Then our other pins looked so boring when we brought it home. So we bought your kits, spotlights, led strips, etc for the others. Now all our machines look pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you have this year.

That's how it happens! I bought one color DMD and some LEDs for one game, now most of mine are tricked out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 3565 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside