5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,608 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 73.
#151 5 years ago

Too bad there is no cheap way of getting needed pins from east coast over to the nw to help with the lopsided market here. I've been getting nothing but the runaround from several people when trying to buy one lately.

#152 5 years ago

Hey everyone... My wife and I are once again driving up the coast of Oregon for our vacation. We'll be staying in Brookings, Gold Beach and Yachats. Last time we made it to Long Beach, Wa and I found a pretty nice arcade.

Any chance of finding any pins on the coast? There was once a Diner at a pizza joint in Gold Beach and a couple of broken ones at another pizza place, but I think they're gone. Also will be staying in Ukiah, Calif for a night.

Thanks in advance....

#153 5 years ago

Ok I hate to do it but I am working on a 2 pin purchase so I may have to cut one loose any one in the NW looking for STLE mine is mint with a few mods and low plays.. game # 718 if my purchase falls thru I will be taking this off the market.
$7300 Firm
image-467.jpg

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Too bad there is no cheap way of getting needed pins from east coast over to the nw to help with the lopsided market here. I've been getting nothing but the runaround from several people when trying to buy one lately.

Seriously. 52 pins within 200 miles of Philadelphia last time I checked. Within 200 miles of Vancouver, WA? Four. FOUR. This is an injustice. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

What are you looking for?

#156 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Seriously. 52 pins within 200 miles of Philadelphia last time I checked. Within 200 miles of Vancouver, WA? Four. FOUR. This is an injustice. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.

For sale? There are about 15-20 right now

#157 5 years ago

We are headed to salt lake to do some trading, I'm going to to try and grab a few extras to bring to the tacoma show

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

What are you looking for?

Hoping to land Marks Demo Man when its available. I have tried to land others to hold me over,but not working out so well.

#159 5 years ago

I posted some machines a few hours ago, but all I am getting are people not willing to give me any pricing. I'm sorry but if you saw that list, you should have some idea of the condition of the machines, especially if they're HUO. You know what the mods are worth, so you should have a good idea what you are willing to pay for the game without any mods and make an offer from there. I'm pulling this list now. As I said in the prior post (before this edit), I would only entertain offers and then I'd talk to you about the condition of the machine if I was interested.

#160 5 years ago

I have a ToM I have been thinking about selling. I can bring it to the pinball show in June if there is any interest.

#161 5 years ago

love TOM thats a good one for anyone out there. Wasnt ever my first pick when started out but have to say much better or deeper than I thought it was gonna be. Solid machine

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

I would only entertain offers and then I'd talk to you about the condition of the machine if I was interested.

Ummm...this seems a bit backwards.

#163 5 years ago

lol sorry cant help but chuckle here no disrespect. How do you put up an offer till you know if its collectors or routed junk? Need pics please

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Hoping to land Marks Demo Man when its available. I have tried to land others to hold me over,but not working out so well.

I guess I should quit dinking around lol

#165 5 years ago

its ok I tried to do a deal on his WW but to no avail! dinking around. lol

#166 5 years ago

Ok got a few more, just got back from a deal with another trailer load, it's 3:30 am. Long day and lots of driving, can post pics tomorrow or monday when we unload
Scuba EM
Monte Carlo EM
Cleopatra
Spiderman wide body
Spiderman populated pf
Road kings
Dragon
Contact wide body
Funhouse project

#167 5 years ago

Mata Hari, bringing to Tacoma show, Altek board, plays perfect, super clean..
I have it on CL now for 1100 OBO or trade for enclosed trailer or enclosed snowmobile trailer

image-807.jpg image-885.jpg
#168 5 years ago

This will be in show unless deal is made beforehand

#169 5 years ago

Anybody bringing parts machines or rough projects to the show?
Still looking for a backbox for a 1968 Gottlieb Royal guard....

#170 5 years ago

Yep, several of the items we scored yesterday are decent, iin need of boards or minor things , good cabs, good pfs
List above

#171 5 years ago

Couple pics of scuba and spiderman

image-548.jpg
image-605.jpg

image-975.jpg
#172 5 years ago

I'm lookin for any of the Sega big DMD games.

#173 5 years ago

What's up Ronnie! See ya at the show!

#174 5 years ago

image-633.jpg

image-238.jpg image-579.jpg
#175 5 years ago
Quoted from Brich:

What's up Ronnie! See ya at the show!

See ya there.

#176 5 years ago

Will also trade or straight buy, looking for,
Transporter
hurricane
Diner
Mousin around
Radical
Gillian's island
Dr dude
Safecracker

#177 5 years ago

Video pin
Fish tales
Avengers blue with nice mods
WWF arcade
Arcade projects..
Open to trade or cash

#178 5 years ago

If anyone has a sub-1000 priced Firepower that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be interested. I put almost ten bucks into one in Portland this weekend, and would love to get my hands on a fixer-upper. Blackout would be a good second option, too.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Blackout would be a good second option, too.

I have an extra blackout right now, but can't make it up to the show. Just took it in, but 100% working. Backglass actually not bad, cab pretty rough shape, playfield needs some touch ups.

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

If anyone has a sub-1000 priced Firepower that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be interested. I put almost ten bucks into one in Portland this weekend, and would love to get my hands on a fixer-upper. Blackout would be a good second option, too.

If I get mine going, it possibly will be in the main tournament and will have a for sale sign on it. Also have a 2nd populated playfield, CPR playfield and CPR plastics.

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

If I get mine going, it possibly will be in the main tournament and will have a for sale sign on it. Also have a 2nd populated playfield, CPR playfield and CPR plastics.

Even if you don't get it going, I still might be interested. Send me details!

#182 5 years ago

Anyone have a Silverball Mania backglass? Just picked up a new project machine that really needs a better glass. This one is just beyond gone and hopeless. Any leads would rock! With the repros available was hoping someone had an old one in half-decent shape to get rid of. Also interested in a decent shape playfield. Looking for a not-too-bad old one in the affordable range, if that don't pan out will go the CPR and overlay route.

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Concretehardt can vouch for me.

And I'll vouch for Concretehardt. Great guy!

#185 5 years ago

zucot is as solid as they come, Deal with confidence!

Ps. Thanks Zipp and back attcha.

#186 5 years ago

Anyone have a project haunted house for sale?

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I know of a Blackout. I'll PM you the deets.

#188 5 years ago

Selling/trading my TOTAN offically - http://s886.photobucket.com/user/jrivelli/library/TotanV2?sort=3&page=1 - asking $6k but more than willing to trade for a lower title and cash etc

#189 5 years ago

Crap, looks like I need an old style bally/stern 6 digit display as well for that Silverball Mania. Anyone got one or 5 laying in a junk box?

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from erichill:

I know of a Blackout. I'll PM you the deets.

My bad - the game is sold. Sorry for the false alarm!

#191 5 years ago

Are you kidding me? HUO is routed junk, for example? I've made offers on games, sight unseen. That's all I was asking people to do. I posted all of my games - I am not going to go snap pictures and describe each one.

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

Are you kidding me? HUO is routed junk, for example? I've made offers on games, sight unseen. That's all I was asking people to do. I posted all of my games - I am not going to go snap pictures and describe each one.

Bro pictures and small description takes maybe 20min a game.
For THOUSANDS of dollars that's not that unreasonable of a request.

#193 5 years ago

Btw I was interested in some of those titles but not enough to pm a blind price.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Bro pictures and small description takes maybe 20min a game.
For THOUSANDS of dollars that's not that unreasonable of a request.

Totally agree. It raises a big red flag for me if people want an offer first and then condition second.

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

I'm interested in your Tron LE but it is difficult to make an offer on a game like Tron which may or may not have $2k +-worth of mods on it. If you could pm me a list of mods done to the game or if no mods just pm me and say no mods I will shoot you an offer and assume mint HUO condition as I can drive to pay for and pick the game up.
Thanks

#196 5 years ago

Anyone into EMS i can bring this bally Monte Carlo to tacoma show. Decent looking game, works too.

image-380.jpg image-22.jpg image-282.jpg
#197 5 years ago

Toying with the idea of getting rid of my Zaccaria Moon Flight. Too many pins right now. Any EM fans here abouts?BG-back.jpgapron.jpg014.jpg013.jpg005.jpg001.jpg

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Toying with the idea of getting rid of my Zaccaria Moon Flight. Too many pins right now. Any EM fans here abouts?

Although not something I would be interested in that sure is beautiful looking pin!

#199 5 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Toying with the idea of getting rid of my Zaccaria Moon Flight. Too many pins right now. Any EM fans here abouts?

001.jpg 104 KB

005.jpg 160 KB

013.jpg 107 KB

014.jpg 100 KB

apron.jpg 226 KB

BG-back.jpg 91 KB

Holy playfield dude...that thing shines!

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Holy playfield dude...that thing shines!

Zaccy's were made well and really hold up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 88.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside