5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,567 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Wiggy76
  • Topic is favorited by 231 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3567 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 72.
#1851 3 years ago

Concretehardt, you need to sell me your Metallica or your MMR so you'll have plenty of room to play that TWD.

#1852 3 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

Concretehardt, you need to sell me your Metallica or your MMR so you'll have plenty of room to play that TWD.

#1853 3 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

He already made that mistake once.....

But I didn't get those killer side rails with mine.

#1854 3 years ago

WTB: Diner or Taxi in the $1500-$2000 range

The addiction has started, I got my first pin, a Joker Poker ss a couple weeks ago and fortunately my GF is having lots of fun and actually suggested getting another. I've decided Diner or Taxi would be a lot of fun to have, I like the family friendly themes, and fun and entertaining gameplay. Actually have room for one more after this once I finish a couple projects on the house, so more to come

#1855 3 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

He already made that mistake once.....
But I didn't get those killer side rails with mine.

85T is right I sold METLE once and regretted it very much! This one is bolted to the floor!

#1856 3 years ago

Considering selling my WOZ ECLE, so I am checking to see if there is interest here. One owner, HUO, Number 777. A RR edition is $9500 + shipping, I am checking to see if there is interest at $8000. Haven't ever had a light board issue. I do have some spares for the common failed ones that Jack gave me when I visited the factory in 2013. Also have an extra main playfield (MIRCO LE) that I will include.

The game is very low plays, I am guessing less than 400. I unpacked it at my brother's house when I received it, hoping the pinball bug would catch his kids (also have a WW2O and CFTBL there).

PM me if you are interested at or near that price and we can talk.

#1857 3 years ago

PICKED UP, NLA

FREE USED Early Bally electromechanical pinball machine playfield tempered glass for metal frame glass holder.
Tempered glass is 21 x 41-1/2 x 3/16 inches thick.
Playfield glass is completely useable, not chipped, but has light scratches, predominately at one end.
Needs a wipe down from the old rubber seals.

Local pickup if needed.

I will keep in my garage for a couple of weeks.
If there are no takers, I will hammer and recycle.

#1858 3 years ago

I have a decent, 7/10 RFM with Nucore and very nice SWE1 play field with side art stickers unused. What is it worth? Thinking of trading it. So one pin 2 games, open to ideas, also have a starship troopers reimport, players condition, would love to trade up, I do also have cash, WOZ, MET, TWD, RBION, Kiss, Sopranos, GOT,

#1859 3 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Considering selling my WOZ ECLE, so I am checking to see if there is interest here. One owner, HUO, Number 777. A RR edition is $9500 + shipping, I am checking to see if there is interest at $8000. Haven't ever had a light board issue. I do have some spares for the common failed ones that Jack gave me when I visited the factory in 2013. Also have an extra main playfield (MIRCO LE) that I will include.
The game is very low plays, I am guessing less than 400. I unpacked it at my brother's house when I received it, hoping the pinball bug would catch his kids (also have a WW2O and CFTBL there).
PM me if you are interested at or near that price and we can talk.

#1860 3 years ago

Anybody in the South Sound area (I live in Gig Harbor) happen to have a working Gottlieb A-5195 Coil they'd sell me? I am trying to avoid paying shipping and could pick it up from you if you're nearby. Might be a shot in the dark -- it's for a bad coil on the 1975 Atlantis I'm restoring.

#1861 3 years ago

So I need to raise a little more cash for an upcoming game and that means making hard choices.

I am considering trading out our Twilight Zone for a game of lesser value + cash. It's in pretty nice shape and plays perfect.
If you have been looking for a TZ and have one of these games that you might be able to part with please feel free to send me a message. Maybe we can help each other get a game we both want.

Looking for any of these titles:
White Water
Creature
The Shadow
Congo
Dr Who
Pirates
Centaur
Fathom
Sea Witch
Baywatch

Let me know if you have any questions and happy flipping!

#1862 3 years ago

I ve got a nice Congo .. Looking for a fish takes .

Would be into trading ..

#1863 3 years ago

Don't relish the idea, but will probably have to sell my RBION at $3450 (unless I knock out a wall & add on, hmmmm). Super nice & in excellent condition, HUO (as far as I know), and no playability issues -- everything working properly.

Local pickup. Cash only, no trades please.

PM if interested or want more info.

#1864 3 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Don't relish the idea, but will probably have to sell my RBION at $3450 (unless I knock out a wall & add on, hmmmm). Super nice & in excellent condition, HUO (as far as I know), and no playability issues -- everything working properly.
Local pickup. Cash only, no trades please.
PM if interested or want more info.

I can vouch for this machine, I have played it & it's in super nice condition. A+

#1865 3 years ago

I'll be putting my Top Card (Gottlieb 1974 EM) on Craigslist soon as I free up some cash (and room) for a different game for my modest EM lineup. I am firm at $550 on the price, and I've done a complete tune-up and some tasteful playfield touch-ups, plus over $100 in new parts. Plays 100 percent and looks good -- minor flaking on the back-glass (BG Resto offers this in their list of titles, in case you wanted to get a perfect one) and some PF wear, but not bad at all. A few pics, below...

IMG_7174_(resized).jpg

IMG_7182_(resized).jpg

IMG_7179_(resized).jpg

IMG_7172_(resized).jpg

IMG_7181_(resized).jpg

IMG_7177_(resized).jpg

IMG_7186_(resized).jpg

#1866 3 years ago
#1867 3 years ago

I love Top Card. Nice looking game. GLWS!

#1868 3 years ago

Anyone have a Indiana Jones (Williams) they're looking to sell?

#1869 3 years ago

Any interest in a HUO Tron? I bought it new. Includes shaker, Comet 2 smd LEDs, the mini arcade mod, and pinbits ramp illumination mod. Cliffys installed from day one. Third run with both translights. Perfect. No trades at this time. $6000. In Eugene, Or.

#1870 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Any interest in a HUO Tron? I bought it new. Includes shaker, Comet 2 smd LEDs, the mini arcade mod, and pinbits ramp illumination mod. Cliffys installed from day one. Third run with both translights. Perfect. No trades at this time. $6000. In Eugene, Or.

You never provided full photos of the last two games you were "selling". Just the intial photos. That was six weeks ago. Something to consider. Serious collectors do not waste other people's time.

#1871 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

You never provided full photos of the last two games you were "selling". Just the intial photos. That was six weeks ago. Something to consider. Serious collectors do not waste other people's time.

Not sure if this is the case here in this specific instance but often times I won't provide my full cache of photos until I have a serious inquiry from a buyer.

Not trying to pick a fight or anything. Just saying there could be other thoughts processes at work here.

Any ways, GLWTS on Tron. I'd love to own one someday.

#1872 3 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Not sure if this is the case here in this specific instance but often times I won't provide my full cache of photos until I have a serious inquiry from a buyer.
Not trying to pick a fight or anything. Just saying there could be other thoughts processes at work here.
Any ways, GLWTS on Tron. I'd love to own one someday.

I am going to provide clarity to any future sellers/collectors/owners of the entire region. This is not a "fight" statement

I have owned over 600+ machines (including NIB, prototype, low production, etc), low ball NO ONE based on condition you get the proper value or asking price, still average between 20-30 machines at any given time in my home, many WPC machines have been with me for over 20 years, collected for over 26 years, teched over 20 years, operated for over 10 years, owned two other TAF, most senior collectors know who I am in the region, and have the physical cash in hand with no need for trades.

I am not "new" at the process of sales.

You will most likely see me at the shows this year based on my schedule.

If you have the machine I want, you get the full cash in hand, and I bring the necessary tools and keep to break it down and haul it away. I only require a hand written receipt sold "as is" with signatures. For high and machines a witness of sale is required.

I would say I am a serious buyer.
I don't "!/$@ around".
Strike when the iron is hot or move on.

This was called "seller flaking" and "sales phishing" the pinball world.

I really don't like people wasting others time, and I do not do it either. I don't drive 200+ miles without full evaluation photos. This is 2016, not 1986. It is easy and not difficult.

The only thing else I can think of is that something is wrong with the machines that the seller knows I will find it during the technical inspection. I dont whine about little issues if the cosmetics are superb, and the mechanical parts are unbroken. If I can replace something cheaply, I will do it myself, I have skills and tools to do the work.

If Brian wants to retort fine, but I was respectful and patient and then saw this BS posting above.

Don't post of you do not want to sell.
The above posting was "sales phishing" AGAIN.

#1873 3 years ago

Well, I guess I am not a "serious collector". Actually, I am just a nice, honest person who is a long time pinball enthusiast. I am also a working professional with a family who enjoys meeting other enthusiasts and often ends up trading, buying and selling games with the friends I encounter.
I am sorry if demands within my personal life have negatively impacted anyone here, and I am sorry if I wasted anyone's time by not replying to inquiries in a timely fashion. I've just been very busy with ordinary life...work, kids, school.....like many other folks, and I wish all the best to everyone.

As a side note, my inquiry was really aimed at local folks who might be interested, which I figured was ok.
So if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me.

#1874 3 years ago

Don't post of you do not want to sell.
The above posting was "sales phishing" AGAIN.

Your a knight, who made you king?

Sorry, but your post is a little over the top.

#1875 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Well, I guess I am not a "serious collector". Actually, I am just a nice, honest person who is a long time pinball enthusiast. I am also a working professional with a family who enjoys meeting other enthusiasts and often ends up trading, buying and selling games with the friends I encounter.
I am sorry if demands within my personal life have negatively impacted anyone here, and I am sorry if I wasted anyone's time by not replying to inquiries in a timely fashion. I've just been very busy with ordinary life...work, kids, school.....like many other folks, and I wish all the best to everyone.
As a side note, my inquiry was really aimed at local folks who might be interested, which I figured was ok.

I am not trying to offend you.
I never said you were not a serious collector.
What I said is I am a serious buyer.
6+ weeks is an awfully long time to wait for photos of one machine.
If you could not send them, just say that and be done with it.
There really is no such thing as "pinball local" in the PNW.
You have to drive to get anywhere.

#1876 3 years ago

You are right. It is a long time to wait. Sorry about that.

#1877 3 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Your a knight, who made you king?
Sorry, but your post is a little over the top.

I don't want to go through this in the future.
At least from this forum.
I dont repeat mistakes from the past.
I do not waste another person's time.
24 hour turnaround on sale decisions based on photos, unless there is something seriously wrong with electronics during technical inspection.
I had to do a "pass" with collector quality SC in December because the price was just a bit high for the quality, even as nice as it was overall.
I was CLEAR to the owner to whom I knew.
The is direct and honest based on my background.

#1878 3 years ago

The is direct and honest based on my background.

A lot of what you say makes sense. But why do you have to keep touting your background? No one cares lol. The people that know you don't need to hear it and those that don't don't care.

If you want to buy something then show up with the cash. Btw, I've sold a ton of high end pins. If the buyer wouldn't finish up because there was no witness present, I'd tell them to GTFO.

At the same time, waiting 2 weeks for photos for a serious buyer before driving from Vancouver to Eugene is ridiculous. If I asked for photos and the seller couldn't provide within a day I'd be out. And I would probably never deal with that seller again.

This might sound a little hostile but it's not intended to be

#1879 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

I cringed when I saw your post because you are local to me and I love Tron! I had to sell my last one to raise cash and now having just bought TWD I'm in no position to buy your game, but hopefully the stars will align one of these days and you and I can work a deal on a pin

#1880 3 years ago

Well, here's a vote of confidence for bkaelin. I bought his Star Trek Premium a couple of months ago. I don't even remember if I got photos first. His description was "it looks like a new game," so I trusted that was accurate, took the gamble, and drove down to Eugene from Seattle to get it. Turns out he was a very nice guy with a nice collection of games. The Star Trek looked like a new game, just as described, I believe with under 100 plays. There was one small nick on one of the side rails, and he pointed it out and threw in a new replacement that he had gotten from Stern. I had a nice time checking out his collection and chatting for a while. Load-out was super easy. Overall it couldn't have gone better -- well, except that my car broke down on the way home. Not his fault!

I agree that it can be annoying when sellers don't post photos or are slow to respond, and I always include an array of photos in my own ads, but this is a guy who means it when he says his HUO games are like new. I probably wouldn't hesitate to drive all that way to buy another HUO Stern from him, with or without photos.

#1881 3 years ago

If I place an ad and it doesn't sell because I didn't post pictures, then it is my problem, not yours. I have pins located at quite a few friends houses in the Puget Sound. I may not be able to get pictures that day or even the next day.

If that makes you not want to buy from me, then I am fine with that.

#1882 3 years ago

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
And the truth is, I am a big believer in sharing photos and large-scale full disclosure on sales.
It's just that lately I haven't had the bandwidth. This evening around the dinner table, my kids convinced me to keep the Addams Family, at least until I go ahead and do a playfield swap with the other TAF that I picked up recently.

#1883 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

but hopefully the stars will align one of these days and you and I can work a deal on a pin

I would have LOVED to have your MM, man that game looked sweet.

#1884 3 years ago

IMG_1803_(resized).JPG

IMG_1801_(resized).JPG

IMG_1802_(resized).JPG

IMG_1807_(resized).JPG

#1885 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

I would have LOVED to have your MM, man that game looked sweet.

Buy mine! It's for sale now and I'll be listing it on here possibly if needed too

#1886 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Buy mine! It's for sale now and I'll be listing it on here possibly if needed too

But is it an HEP one? Concrete's is the most beautiful example I have seen.... Impeccable restore

#1887 3 years ago

FREE USED "Early Bally" side rails.

51.4" long Bally stainless steel side rail set used on many games from 1974 to 1981.
Each of these side rails has a total of 9 nail holes (8 on the side and one on the top at the back), and 2 square carriage bolt holes (1 at the front and 1 at the back).

Bally reference numbers P-931-76, P-921-77.
Midway reference numbers 036-00178-0100 & 036-00178-0200.

Completely usable for a project, but have dents and scratches.
Curved lips are in good shape, and correctly fit.
The scratches will buff out, the dents will not.
You might be able to put rails on a hydraulic press and save yourself $80.

FREE for local pickup.
Cardboard tube included.
I will keep them in the garage for a few weeks to see if somebody can use them, otherwise they get recycled.

#1888 3 years ago

FREE USED "Early Bally" side rails.
51.4" long Bally stainless steel side rail set used on many games from 1974 to 1981.
Each of these side rails has a total of 9 nail holes (8 on the side and one on the top at the back), and 2 square carriage bolt holes (1 at the front and 1 at the back).
Bally reference numbers P-931-76, P-921-77.
Midway reference numbers 036-00178-0100 & 036-00178-0200.
Completely usable for a project, but have dents and scratches.
Curved lips are in good shape, and correctly fit.
The scratches will buff out, the dents will not.
You might be able to put rails on a hydraulic press and save yourself $80.
FREE for local pickup.
Cardboard tube included.
I will keep them in the garage for a few weeks to see if somebody can use them, otherwise they get recycled.

Hmmm, I'd need to see pictures first.

#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

That's Hee-Haw funny!

0fb7f7520981d5e97d9b5174b045e123_(resized).jpg

#1890 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Send a PM of you need them.
I will upload photos as requested.
This way anybody can view them if needed.
This is the 21st century internet.
Otherwise, as stated, the stainless steel will be recycled.
Free parts are free parts.

#1891 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

But is it an HEP one? Concrete's is the most beautiful example I have seen.... Impeccable restore

Nope, but it won't be near the price either

#1892 3 years ago

Send a PM of you need them.
I will upload photos as requested.
This way anybody can view them if needed.
This is the 21st century internet.
Otherwise, as stated, the stainless steel will be recycled.
Free parts are free parts.

Just a little joke...

#1893 3 years ago

Selling my WCS 94 - $2,800 USD

Link to pics - https://goo.gl/photos/iwckAGrFGrkwXdZP7
(edit: Just noticed these pics were pre-LED & Flood Lights that have been installed. Will provide new pics to those that are interested)

Located in White Rock area of British Columbia (near the Peace Arch Border) Approx. 2 hrs from downtown Seattle. Cashing in on weak CDN dollar.

Machine is in good condition with the exception of the usual wear around saucers (see pics). Comes with a complete Cliffy set that has yet to be installed. Other than the saucer wear the playfield is great. Pinballbulbs.com LED kit with 2 floods installed. All functions operate fine and flippers are strong.

PM if your interested...

DSC_0176_(resized).JPG

#1894 3 years ago

Man, I'll take some of that action. For 2800, I'd let my WCS go too. I'm 10 minutes from downtown Seattle.

Has LED kit, full cliffs set (half are installed), new glass, torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered about 9 months ago. Target decals installed. Nice PF and plays real snappy.

Did I mentioned JPop signed backglass?

http://dropcanvas.com/1mimb for more pics.

P1173975_(resized).JPG

#1895 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Ah -- but you forgot, this devalues yours by $500 lol

#1896 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Ah -- but you forgot, this devalues yours by $500 lol

No, that's only when it was yours! Now it's a conversation piece!

#1897 3 years ago

I don't get it... Are you saying I'm too high or that your selling basically the same machine for the same price? Maybe I'm too high, I didn't think so but I should have put OBO on the price so not to offend.

#1898 3 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

I don't get it... Are you saying I'm too high or that your selling basically the same machine for the same price? Maybe I'm too high, I didn't think so but I should have put OBO on the price so not to offend.

No, not saying anything about your price, everyone's free to sell for what they want. Yes, mine is also for sale for the right price.

#1899 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Man, I'll take some of that action. For 2800, I'd let my WCS go too. I'm 10 minutes from downtown Seattle.
Has LED kit, full cliffs set (half are installed), new glass, torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered about 9 months ago. Target decals installed. Nice PF and plays real snappy.
http://dropcanvas.com/1mimb for more pics.

P1173975_(resized).JPG

That lighting looks beautiful. Must be a Pinballbulbs led kit

#1900 3 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

I think he's saying, "These typically go for south of $2500! If they've appreciated in value, maybe I should put mine on the market as well!" The market will decide whether they have or not (appreciated). And there may have been a hint of skepticism in there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
€ 9.10
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 109.99
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 219.99
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
There are 3567 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside