5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,566 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 seconds ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 230 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3566 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 72.
#1801 3 years ago

Selling a mint Monster Bash for 9500

#1802 3 years ago

Some interest in TAF & WCS but wanted to share photos if anyone else is interested --

Few of TAF: http://dropcanvas.com/owzmj

Full set of WCS: http://dropcanvas.com/zn0i3

**edit -- both have now been sold**

#1803 3 years ago

duplicate -- sorry

#1805 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Some interest in TAF & WCS but wanted to share photos if anyone else is interested --

You are not listing prices for anything.
That is equally helpful, or is this some type of "make an offer"?

#1806 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

If the Canadian dollar didn't suck so much right now I'd be tempted by that WCS! Looks nice, except for that bite taken out at the scoop.

#1807 3 years ago

I've still got a Big Guns for sale, $900

#1808 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

You are not listing prices for anything.
That is equally helpful, or is this some type of "make an offer"?

Look up above, previous posting I just didn't have the pictures up yet. I put a full list of what's been added to both and general condition, although you can tell from the pictures probably too. I didn't want to double post it since it's kinda lengthy. I'm happy to answer any questions or take any pictures people want.

Quoted from redundor:

If the Canadian dollar didn't suck so much right now I'd be tempted by that WCS! Looks nice, except for that bite taken out at the scoop.

Yeah -- all damage should be covered by the cliffys though. You can see from pictures that the 2/3 holes have been covered by the cliffy's and it looks great. I have the rest of the set of cliffy's.. just haven't had time to install them. I did discover a slight chip on the clear right above one roll-over button when I was taking pictures.

#1809 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Yeah -- all damage should be covered by the cliffys though. You can see from pictures that the 2/3 holes have been covered by the cliffy's and it looks great. I have the rest of the set of cliffy's.. just haven't had time to install them. I did discover a slight chip on the clear right above one roll-over button when I was taking pictures.

True enough. It just looks different from the normal wear so it jumped out at me. I do think that people get a bit to concerned about wear as well. It's a metal ball flying around and there is only so much you can do to protect the wood, so wear is going to happen! Like I said, if our dollar was doing so poorly I'd be seriously interested. WCS is a really cool game!

#1810 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Anyone interested in a DMD based puck bowler with full wpc board set in it? $1000

Wish I had $$$. That would be Bad Ass in my new game room.

#1811 3 years ago

PS Anyone have a Muscle Man for Doctor Dude for sale?

Is there a regional forum for the St Louis Area looking to check out any thing in that area for sale but i am having trouble finding actual regional forums.

Headed there for 3-4 days end of the month, want to get my girlfriends dad a pinball table for his mancave in that area.

Thanks!

#1812 3 years ago

Does anyone have an interest in a one owner HUO WOZ ECLE? I've got a pinsider back East wanting it, but I'd prefer to sell it locally.

#1813 3 years ago

Is anyone interested in a fully working opiated Star Wars ep1 playfield set for a rfm that they can swap it into when they want? I might have an extra prism card. I'll have to check. If so that'd be another $400 but you can set up a full pinbox for less.

#1814 3 years ago

hmmm opiated Star Wars who would not want one of those? populated also good
GLWS I am sure someone wants RFM SW1 and Haunted Cruise!!! 3 games one cab.

#1815 3 years ago

Where's this haunted cruise?

#1816 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Where's this haunted cruise?

The Haunted Cruise project died for these cabs. Search the forum you can find it.

#1817 3 years ago

can be seen here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haunted-cruise-new-pinball2000-kit/page/9#post-2773992

I did not know that the project was dead I just thought it was stalled out. Either way cool table and one more reason to have RFM/SWE1 just in case..

#1818 3 years ago

Helping a friend sell his Sega Batman Forever. The game has been routed and has some wear but is in good condition. The playfield is clean and the cabinet has only minor scuffs and scrapes. The DMD does have one column out. Full LEDs and a recent shop job. He is asking $2750 for it.

20151230_193220_(resized).jpg

20151230_193249_(resized).jpg

20151230_193229_(resized).jpg

20151230_193325_(resized).jpg

20151230_193238_(resized).jpg

20151230_193453_(resized).jpg

#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Is that back glass signed by JPuke? Isn't that automatically a $500 deduction to the going rate?! I'll take it for $2000.

#1820 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Is that back glass signed by JPuke? Isn't that automatically a $500 deduction to the going rate?! I'll take it for $2000.

SOLD! That was easy. Anybody know how to remove sharpy from the backglass easily?

#1821 3 years ago

Edit: Game Sold

This game was purchased from Cointaker and is home use only. It has spent all of its life in Washington state and has been maintained with love and care. It is in excellent condition, had less than 1000 games put on it and plays perfectly.

It comes with the following upgrades:
Aurich's alternate art package and translite
Cointaker custom LED backbox kit
Shaker motor
Mirror Blades
Mezel Mod's warp ramp chaser led
Cointaker illuminated flipper buttons
Blue Super Band post rings
Blue Super Band flipper bands
Under apron LED flipper illumination
Plastic protector kit (partially installed)

We are asking $5000. Please PM me if you are interested and I'll be happy to send pictures and video.

It's in great shape and is a perfect alternative for paying the extra for the LE. The upgraded backbox kit and translite really look amazing in person.

Thanks and happy flipping!
- Josiah

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#1822 3 years ago

Here's a link to the 1973 Gottlieb High Hand wedgehead (I mentioned previously) that I'm selling for an elderly friend here, locally ($475 OBO): seattle.craigslist.org link

Let me know if interested.

#1823 3 years ago

Fish Tales sold. Going to hang on to the others for now.

#1824 3 years ago

WICO pinball dolly - Seattle (Used)
seattle.craigslist.org link

Get it, if you need one.
I do not know the condition of cylinder or frame, but the price is a *little* high.
Should be in the $150-200 range, not $300.
I bet you could negotiate on the price.

#1825 3 years ago

This looked like a pretty good option for moving also.

boise.craigslist.org link

#1826 3 years ago

If anybody needs a set of packing materials to ship or store a machine (foam, cardboard, leg boxes, hardware) locally here, feel free to contact me for pickup.

Unfortunately, I just cut down the full Stern box before the afterthought.

The entirety goes for trash pickup on Wednesday.

#1827 3 years ago

Wish you were closer. I'd sell my WICO for $150. I want to buy the harbor freight lift--I got a buddy who has one and he's converted it so the handle folds down so it's a lot easier to store or take with you than the WICO.

#1828 3 years ago

Hey high voltage. If the sharpe is on glass only rubbing alcohol (IPA). Works perfectly

#1829 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hey high voltage. If the sharpe is on glass only rubbing alcohol (IPA). Works perfectly

Hhhm, cool, thanks, will keep that in mind. I think I may leave the signature though... not as a badge of honor, but as an amusing artifact and conversation piece, leading to a very pathetic story.

#1830 3 years ago

just sold backglass with signature on eBay for $850. I'll buy you a nos one to replace it high voltage (paying homage to Star Wars $5500 thread)

#1831 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

just sold backglass with signature on eBay for $850. I'll buy you a nos one to replace it high voltage (paying homage to Star Wars $5500 thread)

Wha???

Pics? Links? Or it didn't happen! Oh, you mean the actors' signatures one! Sure, if I have the signatures of the '94 World Cup US team on here, that'd be different.

I was actually curious if signatures raise the value. Only recent sold one is a Steve Ritchie and it seems to have had a small effect if any. Seller even had to accept an offer...

ebay.com link » Signed Ac Dc Premium Pinball Machine Translite By Stern Nos Steve Ritchie

Maybe you should have got this for your AC/DC Luci! A few more mods and you could get 10K on that baby...

#1832 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I was actually curious if signatures raise the value.

Yeah the Wcs actually got me wondering about that too. I started a thread on it a while ago and the general consensus seemed to be little value added. Meant more personally to people if they were the ones who got it. That said.. That signed Luci translite would be kinda cool..

#1833 3 years ago

I am probably in the minority here, but personally I find signed backglasses to be a bit tacky. Not enough to deter me from buying a game, but still they're never a plus in my book.

#1834 3 years ago

You don't want Claude Fernandez to sign the girl on your Skateball backglass?!

#1835 3 years ago

Price drop on the Batman Forever - $2450.

#1836 3 years ago

Williams Black Knight Pinball $2800 OBO. The game has a new installed CPR play field with new plastics, new back glass from Mayfair, new flipper mechs from pinball life and other misc new parts. The game has approximately 400 plays since being rebuilt. Game plays fast. Also included are some NOS 7 digit displays misc extra plastics and the original back glass. The cabinet is all original. Please email with any questions. The game is located in Far Northern California approximately 15 miles south of Ashland Oregon just off I-5.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-williams-1980-1984

#1837 3 years ago

Williams Firepower pinball $2200 OBO. The Game has a new Mayfair back glass, new flipper mechs from Pinball Life, a new Rottendog combination 327 cpu/driver board (works with any williams system 3-7 pinball machine), new play field with new plastics and topper from CPR (not installed), the original back glass in good condition and misc other plastics and spare parts. I am willing to sell the new play field, plastics and back glass separately from the game (currently there are a few people already in line to buy playfield and plastics if I don't sell as a complete package). Please email with any questions. The game is located in Far Northern California about 15 miles south of Ashland Oregon just off I-5 https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-firepower-williams-1980-1982

#1838 3 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

You don't want Claude Fernandez to sign the girl on your Skateball backglass?!

I dunno, I'd love to meet Claude Fernandez, buy him a beer, talk about his work, but asking him to write his name a game is just cheesy to me.

#1839 3 years ago

Even cooler would be to get his signature tattooed!

#1840 3 years ago

That, I am not worthy of.

#1841 3 years ago

any interest in this ? works perfect

auto CC playfield ..

no coin door parts ..

new plastics

1000 bucks

GOPR4497_(resized).JPG

GOPR4500_(resized).JPG

GOPR4493_(resized).JPG

#1843 3 years ago

Looking for a WOZ standard or ECLE, HUO. Please pm me if you have one for sale.

#1844 3 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

any interest in this ? works perfect
auto CC playfield ..
no coin door parts ..
new plastics
1000 bucks

GOPR4497_(resized).JPGGOPR4500_(resized).JPGGOPR4493_(resized).JPG

I love my Quick Draw -- fantastic EM title!

#1845 3 years ago

Looking to add another machine. I'd prefer a TAF or BDK. Will consider other titles 1990+.

#1846 3 years ago

Thanks to Concrethardt for a great transaction.

#1847 3 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

Looking for a WOZ standard or ECLE, HUO. Please pm me if you have one for sale.

I think Mike has one. You should trade, or something.

#1848 3 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

I think Mike has one. You should trade, or something.

He is not selling.
It is still NIB to be "brought out at the right time".
Right Mike?

#1849 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

What did you get? Or sell?

#1850 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Thanks for everything Stretch!!

Quoted from ChrisRAD:

What did you get? Or sell?

I got a TWD LE from Stretch who by the way is a great seller and an all
around good guy!

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 224.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Forever
$ 219.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 1,000.00
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 74.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 156.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Little Shop Of Games
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 10.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 3566 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside