5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,656 posts
  • 331 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Konajack
  • Topic is favorited by 239 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3656 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 74.
#1701 4 years ago

open to trades on a IM VE with shaker and a few mods, HUO, low plays....open to trade up with cash or more trade or down with a 2 for one or some cash. bartop2015 017.JPG

#1702 4 years ago

Just listed some parts for sale can be seen at marketplace
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parts-for-sale-1

I will be placing my CV for sale soon also just getting everything in order. FYI

#1703 4 years ago

*** SOLD *** and I'll be bringing a new family onto Pinside as well. Thanks guys for being so awesome!
------------------------

I'm ready to move on from my STTNG. Good player's game--excellent playfield but some cosmetic cabinet issues from earlier routing. It has soldered connections in place of the GI connector on the driver board as I've been told is common on Williams games from this era. Plays perfectly--no credit dot. Oh, and slight warping of the Borg ship from flasher heat.

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/15400639@N05/albums/72157650791271588

Looking for $4500 or trade.

Wantlist: Not AFM, LOTR, or SM (as I have those), but other recent titles would be considered. Higher on my list would be NBA Fastbreak, Indy500, Metallica, TZ, SS, IJ, WW.

#1704 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

t has soldered connections in place of the GI connector on the driver board as I've been told is common on Williams games from this era.

You were told wrong. This is not common. It's great that you disclosed it, but don't try to pass it off as being a regular thing to expect lol. It's not. Although, it's not too difficult to fix and wouldnt probably be a deal breaker in a sale for one that can fix it.

#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

It has soldered connections in place of the GI connector on the driver board as I've been told is common on Williams games from this era.

Slightly dangerous for the PDB, but fixable unless the wires are soldered directed to the traces versus the pins, and they have burned though completely, then new traces have to be formed. As stated fixable, not a deal breaker for most. I guess it was somewhat common about 15 years ago, mostly from lazy operators that never inspected their technicians work, but that does not make it right.

I would recommend you get one of us to fix it for you with new Molex pins and housing connector before the sale.
It will keep any questions from arising.
You do not want to lose a sale when someone inspects the backbox.

#1706 4 years ago

Someone inspecting the backbox is hardly a concern with the soldered connections being clearly pictured in one of my photos. I appreciate the advice, but I have no desire to take up re-pinning (or even pinning) at this point, even though I understand from your comments that it must bring the value of the machine down. My strategy is more "if it ain't broke...", since it's been playing fine since I bought it. My price is anything but set in stone, so therers always room for someone who wants to take the initiative to bring the pin up to code.

#1707 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

I'm ready to move on from my STTNG. Good player's game--excellent playfield but some cosmetic cabinet issues from earlier routing. It has soldered connections in place of the GI connector on the driver board as I've been told is common on Williams games from this era. Plays perfectly--no credit dot. Oh, and slight warping of the Borg ship from flasher heat.
Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/15400639@N05/albums/72157650791271588
Looking for $4500 or trade.
Wantlist: Not AFM, LOTR, or SM (as I have those), but other recent titles would be considered. Higher on my list would be NBA Fastbreak, Indy500, Metallica, TZ, SS, IJ, WW.

I passed on this game when I had first shot at it from the prior owner. (They had another buyer who really wanted this game.) I had just picked up a STTNG from Seattle when this game showed up on Craigslist. I picked the Seattle game up to completely restore and told the prior owner of this STTNG to have you contact me. The cabinet I stripped down was soooo much nicer than this one. Bummer, you could've had a very nice cabinet, and I would've restored the cabinet of your game. Too late now!

#1708 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Someone inspecting the backbox is hardly a concern with the soldered connections being clearly pictured in one of my photos. I appreciate the advice, but I have no desire to take up re-pinning (or even pinning) at this point, even though I understand from your comments that it must bring the value of the machine down. My strategy is more "if it ain't broke...", since it's been playing fine since I bought it. My price is anything but set in stone, so therers always room for someone who wants to take the initiative to bring the pin up to code.

No harm, no foul.
Just did not want you to lose a sale to someone who may not understand it is less critical manner.
When I buy machines and I see hacks, the price goes down by $100s. Time for repairs is valuable. Especially when the average cost is $40/hour and boards are $300+ a pop.

#1709 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I passed on this game when I had first shot at it from the prior owner. (They had another buyer who really wanted this game.) I had just picked up a STTNG from Seattle when this game showed up on Craigslist. I picked the Seattle game up to completely restore and told the prior owner of this STTNG to have you contact me. The cabinet I stripped down was soooo much nicer than this one. Bummer, you could've had a very nice cabinet, and I would've restored the cabinet of your game. Too late now!

Thanks Mike...unfortunate for sure that Nick never told me to contact you. So is the other cabinet gone now? Should I put the future purchaser of this one in touch with you?

I appreciate all advice coming my way. I definitely want to maintain my pins as well as possible, but to replace the soldered (and working perfectly) wires with a new pin set and connector just seems like it would be asking for trouble.

#1710 4 years ago

Looking for a Pinball dolly if anyone has an extra. A real one like a wico.

#1711 4 years ago

A buddy has a wifi he wants to sell just not sure if you want to make the drive all the way down here?

#1712 4 years ago

Yea maybe a little far. Are they still sold new?

#1713 4 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

What did you pickup? Who is the buyer/importer from Craigslist, and did everything go smoothly? I was working on buying a game from him and I guess I asked too many questions because all of a sudden he wasn't interested in selling to me...oh well. I was just pointing out that there were some minor errors/inconsistencies in his "contract" that I was expected to sign, so I asked that those things be addressed....he said, the game was no longer for sale.....Just hoping for good vibes and positive experiences for everyone.....

I picked up a RFM. Playfield had wear. A lot of white corrosion on the screws on the top of the playfield. They dented in the coin door in shipping. A lot of worn parts, (SOL hole popper, ramp popper) etc. Couldn't get it to boot when we were changing the power back to 110. Got it home and got it to boot once then it died. Sent the box to Boryguard (Rob) and he put in a new power supply and bulletproofed it. Works like a champ. Put 800 into it with parts and repairs. Stripped it down and cleaned, polished, re-rubbered. Still a good deal with what they are going for. Saw a lot of pins stacked up and for the most part they looked pretty decent.

#1714 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Yea maybe a little far. Are they still sold new?

They were, but I have not checked in several years. Time to browse the internet, might get lucky with an overstock.

#1715 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Looking for a Pinball dolly if anyone has an extra. A real one like a wico.

One just went up on Craigslist Seattle today, Wico old school one for $150. It's missing the hydraulics/shock, which you can get for about $10 at an auto parts store, which might be a point for talking the price down a little:
seattle.craigslist.org link

I have one just like this and love it.

#1716 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Thanks Mike...unfortunate for sure that Nick never told me to contact you. So is the other cabinet gone now? Should I put the future purchaser of this one in touch with you?
I appreciate all advice coming my way. I definitely want to maintain my pins as well as possible, but to replace the soldered (and working perfectly) wires with a new pin set and connector just seems like it would be asking for trouble.

It's really easy and the proper way to have it wired. Some people are so afraid of hacks and would pass based on that. GRab t he few $$ in parts and spend 30 min desoldering and pushing the wires into the proper clip. I bet you can do it no biggie

#1717 4 years ago

riverboat gamber $1800 sold
jokerz $1400
bugs bunny $2000
big guns $1600 very nice
gilligans island $2500 very nice pf, only some cab fade
Safe cracker, collector quality, wings, 200 or so tokens, leds, manual, some parts. like a new machine $7500
pm for pics.
located southwest idaho, boise area

#1718 4 years ago

Ripley's sold
Lightning sold
Cyclone sold
Pinbot sold
Would trade for cash and Pinball dolly.

#1719 4 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

It's really easy and the proper way to have it wired. Some people are so afraid of hacks and would pass based on that. GRab t he few $$ in parts and spend 30 min desoldering and pushing the wires into the proper clip. I bet you can do it no biggie

I promise to do this from now on...I've got a sale pending for Friday, and don't want to change anything at this point. I know that the Pinside Community is very supportive of people attempting to do things The Right Way, so almost any task is possible with enough persistence. That's my favorite aspect of Pinside, and I've already informed the purchaser of my STTNG that he'll need to be on here and familiar with the resources.

#1720 4 years ago

I am looking for a nice Bally Strikes and Spares or Medusa if anybody has either they would like to part with.

#1721 4 years ago

I have a Strikes & Spares.

#1722 4 years ago

Sale went through, so I'm in the market for another pin. Current wishlist:

IJ
I500
NBAF
TZ
Metallica
CV
TSPP
CFTBL
FH.

I'd prefer a player's machine for slightly less $$--nice playfield and at least decent translite, but flawed plastics and cabinet cosmetics are fine. Eastern Washington would be preferable, but I'm willing to travel for the right opportunity. PM me if you've got something.

#1723 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I have a Strikes & Spares.

PM sent.

#1725 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

riverboat gamber $1800
jokerz $1400
Bugs Bunny $2000
Big Guns $1600 very nice
gilligans island $2500 very nice pf, only some cab fade
Safe Cracker, collector quality, wings, 200 or so tokens, leds, manual, some parts. like a new machine $7500
pm for pics.
located southwest idaho, boise area

I can vouch for Pin-pimp's very nice pins. He shops them all and takes beautiful care of them. And he's a straight shooter and a nice guy. Helped get me back into the hobby.

#1726 4 years ago

Ya, pin-pimp's a good guy. I'd love to snag that Jokerz

#1727 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I can vouch for Pin-pimp's very nice pins. He shops them all and takes beautiful care of them. And he's a straight shooter and a nice guy. Helped get me back into the hobby.

Yep, can't go wrong with Kevin!

#1728 4 years ago

*Edit* Got something lined up, so no longer need a sheet.

I need a sheet of playfield glass for my Bally Mystic, in the Boise area. Doesn't have to be perfect. I can pick up sometime next weekend or beyond. I don't want to pay to ship one.

Thanks!

- Scott

#1729 4 years ago

I have a spare widebody. Is it?

#1730 4 years ago

It's not. Another pinsider is hooking me up. Thanks though.

#1731 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Ripley's 3250$ firm
Lightning sold pending p/u
Cyclone 1850$
Pinbot 1600$
Would trade for cash and Pinball dolly.

Selling off to acquire a GOT?

Mike

#1732 4 years ago

I need the room for something else...

#1733 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

I need the room for something else...

If you ever want to sell your FunHouse, let me know.

#1734 4 years ago

FS: Scared Stiff $5000 USD
Good condition, better than a player
$1000+ in new parts including new ramp, spider motor, LEDs, new glass, new toys and mods.
Located in Vancouver BC

IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg

#1735 4 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

pictures to above link $100 picked up to any local pinsider SOLD

Selling cosmic wars parts machine.

image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg

1 week later
#1736 4 years ago

CV posted in market place and forum with pictures. SOLD

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997-2006

Will be posting EBD and XMLE after the holidays.

#1737 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

CV posted in market place and forum with pictures.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997-2006
Will be posting EBD and XMLE after the holidays.

I will immediately purchase your EBD and conduct "cash and carry", dependent on condition, price, and if it is NOT a LE.

EDIT: Whoops spoke to soon, its a LE, damn...

#1738 4 years ago

Selling or trading a few games

Fireball II - previous owner installed NOS PF, cab in good shape, backglass is nice $1300

Split Second - nice player quality game,some scraps on cab, some insert wear $850

AG USA Football - rare head to head game 100 made
Excellent PF cabinet has some planking, has working topper $3000

Trades welcome,

Merry Christmas,
John

#1739 4 years ago

Does anyone in the Portland Metro area have a parts cabinet for free / trade barter or sale for cheap? I have a friend who is designing his own table and he has thus far made it all in foam, and he needs a sturdy cabinet in which to continue is build.

For a friend in Gresham Oregon, but will travel locally for the right cabinet or the right price for this friend.

Merry Christmas My felly Pin-Ablers.

My Christmas Table to myself... Doctor Dude

IMG_20151225_172517_(resized).jpg

#1740 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade (2 for 1, 3 for 1, or 3 for 2) these pins:

Big Guns - $1200 - bottom displays are out/not working.

Blackout - $700 - One display is out.

Vector - $1100

I'm missing having a DMD machine around, and I'm also past the point of running out of room.

I can get better pictures too if anyone is interested. I used my phone before work this morning for these.

Thanks! - Scott

IMG_1541_(resized).JPG
IMG_1540_(resized).JPG
IMG_1539_(resized).JPG

#1741 4 years ago

I am looking for a Walking Dead LE if anyone has please PM me thanks

#1742 4 years ago

I am looking for a MET Premium, please PM.

#1743 4 years ago

I learned alot fixing these E.M.'s but I have NO room! Heard that before?

Gottlieb Magnotron working. Cabinet isn't perfect, coin door has had some unauthorized entry, playfield is intact has wear but has been waxed with multiple coats. Players Game! Not museum quality.

Bally Rocket III zipper flippers! Another non-museum quality game but plays amazing. Rebuilt almost everything on this pin. Mylared BG.

Would love to trade or PM me for prices or questions.

Thanks!

20151229_212452_(resized).jpg

20151229_212505_(resized).jpg

20151229_212512_(resized).jpg

20151229_212552_(resized).jpg

20151229_212607_(resized).jpg

20151229_212600_(resized).jpg

#1744 4 years ago

Blackout is sold.

I still have Vector $1000 and Big Guns $1100

IMG_1585_(resized).JPG
IMG_1573_(resized).JPG

#1745 4 years ago

Looking to sell a Sega Batman Forever. All LEDs, clean, plays nice. There is a single column out on the DMD and some minor cabinet wear. Asking $3000 for it.

20151230_193249_(resized).jpg

20151230_193229_(resized).jpg

20151230_193238_(resized).jpg

20151230_193453_(resized).jpg

#1746 4 years ago

Ripley's 3100$ new playfield glass, cliffy on scoop, full led most flashers, super bands, works 100%.

Cyclone sold New rubber, pinballs, superbands, nice cab, works 100%, ferris wheel acts up sometimes.

May trade for wpc pins + - $

#1747 4 years ago

I've got a nice Pinbot I'll be looking to upgrade one of these days. Happy to sell & buy separately, or trade all at once.

My wish list:
WH20
TAF
CFTBL

#1748 4 years ago

I've got a TAF (not the one that I am currently troubleshooting).
Really excellent original playfield. No mansion wear, no magnet burn. Plays excellent, lots of new parts, flipper rebuild, LEDs, new MPU and power supply boards, Pinball Pro subwoofer, Fester mod, Cloud Topper LED mod, magnet fuses, full Cliffys, new rubber all around, cabinet is original and nice with some wear. PM if you are interested. Cheers! and Happy New Year.

IMG_1694_(resized).jpg

IMG_1711_(resized).jpg

IMG_1706_(resized).jpg

IMG_1716_(resized).jpg

IMG_1719_(resized).jpg

#1749 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Ripley's 3100$ new playfield glass, cliffy on scoop, full led most flashers, super bands, works 100%.
Cyclone 1600$ New rubber, pinballs, superbands, nice cab, works 100%, ferris wheel acts up sometimes.
May trade for wpc pins + - $
IMG_20151215_114310_(resized).jpg

Something is odd about this picture. Inverted?

#1750 4 years ago

Yea did that on purpose, waiting for somebody to notice

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 85.00
$ 12.99
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
There are 3656 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 74.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside