IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 95.
#1651 8 years ago

Data East Jurassic Park, Been on route most of it's life. Has nice playfield, just a little wear around the kickouts that a Cliffy would hide. Game plays 100%
Located in Tacoma, WA Asking 1700.00, cash talks. Will put on C/L soon if no response here.

#1652 8 years ago

I am toying around with the idea of kicking my super nice Star Trek pro out of the lineup so I can get some new blood in the house for the winter. Only really interested in trades for a Shadow + cash right now.

It's HUO, less than 900 plays, has the alternate art package from Aurich on Pinside, custom color changing back box kit from cointaker, mirror blades, shaker motor, warp ramp chaser LED's, superband post rubbers, your choice of super bands or Titan bands for the flippers, under apron led illumination, plastic protector kit.
It works perfect and plays very fast. It's one of the nicer looking pro's that I have seen and the alternate translite with the color changing back box kit looks amazing.

Quick YouTube vid:

If you are at all interested please hit me up. I can provide more pictures as needed. Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#1653 8 years ago

I've got a Batman Forever in excellent shape for sale or trade. NOS translite, full LEDs, spotlights, perfect DMD. Really a great example of this machine with playfield and ramps in fantastic shape. 100% functioning and the flippers have recently been rebuilt. Cabinet almost perfect with slight scuffing on the head (Batman side). The only other issue is a small amount of paint missing from the wireforms in high wear spots (see photos). Otherwise, condition is a solid 9/10. Looking to sell for $2500 or trade for something new. Can send more pics if interested.

172.jpg172.jpg

148.jpg148.jpg

20151018_191833.jpg20151018_191833.jpg

#1654 8 years ago

Question for all, who was selling the Getaway in Olympia, WA recently? Price was not too bad if it was in good shape.

#1656 8 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

I am toying around with the idea of kicking my super nice Star Trek pro out of the lineup so I can get some new blood in the house for the winter. Only really interested in trades at this point.
It's HUO, less than 900 plays, has the alternate art package from Aurich on Pinside, custom color changing back box kit from cointaker, mirror blades, shaker motor, warp ramp chaser LED's, superband post rubbers, your choice of super bands or Titan bands for the flippers, under apron led illumination, plastic protector kit.
Works perfect and is the nicest pro that I have seen in person.
Quick YouTube vid:
» YouTube video
I'd be happy to trade straight across, trade up +$$ from my end, trade down + $$ from you, trade 2 for 1. Basically I am open to ideas.
For the right pins, I could be enticed to add my Capt. Card EM and do a two pin trade.
If you are at all interested please hit me up. Below are a few games I would be interested in but again, I am open to other ideas.
Twilight Zone
Indiana Jones
Theatre of Magic
Tales of the Arabian Nights
The Shadow
Tron
Creature
Funhouse
Congo
Ripley's
Centaur or Centaur 2
Haunted House
Seawitch
Joker Poker
Baywatch
I can provide more pictures as needed. Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

image.jpg image_1.jpg

If you change your mind and decide to sell it for cash, I'd be interested.

#1657 8 years ago

Will do Renegade.

If anyone has any of the games on my list that they would sell for cash please let me know.

#1658 8 years ago

I've got Wrestlemania LE with a few thousand routed plays at John John's but great condition and a HUO WOZ up for sale or trade. Posting here before craigslist.

I'm also looking to buy a really nice condition Bride of Pinbot as I have a 2.0 kit on order.

edit: ALSO, I am looking for someone out there that can build two custom arcade cabinets. I need one for a Moonwalker Jamma (we're doing custom artwork for it) and a Street Fighter 3rd Strike (as there is really no dedicated cab). We were going to build the cabs this month, but the reopening of John John's has me up to my nose in work and I don't have time.

With arcades in mind, I'm also looking to replace my Mortal Kombat 2 with a UMK3.

#1659 8 years ago

I'm selling a few things. I could list some photos if anyone is at all interested:

1) Williams Strikemaster puck bowler. This is in 100% working shape. These have WPC full board chipsets and DMD so repairs and maintenance are familiar to pinball folk. $1000 or best offer.strikemasterflyer1.jpgstrikemasterflyer1.jpg

2) I have a really well tweaked HUO avengers LE Hulk for sale. Subwoofer, lit topper, pinballbulbs led kit, shaker motor, special color changing backbox led kit, mirror blades, tons of gameplay tweaks to get to play well, lock sign moved to not block shot. In like-new condition. $5500 or best offer, would consider possible trades.

3) Rolling stones. Game is in very good shape. I got this in a trade, but the theme ruins the game for me. $3200 or best offer, trades considered.

#1660 8 years ago

I am selling a st:tng. Looking for 3900 obo

Pix can be seen here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-the-next-generation-sttng

#1661 8 years ago

Is Redding, CA considered Pacific Northwest now? It seems like you'd have better luck in a selling thread for your region.

#1662 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Is Redding, CA considered Pacific Northwest now? It seems like you'd have better luck in a selling thread for your region.

Redding is closer to Seattle then Southern California. I've been watching your STTNG for awhile wily. Wish I had the funds to buy it. I would be up there in a heartbeat.

#1663 8 years ago

Yes, it was Welby.
I inspected it, very good shape, exceptional playfield, non-faded cabinet.
One Molex GI was starting to burn, no pin damage *yet*.
Coin door direct switches cable was overstressed, and contacts need cleaned.
Potential "double fire" solenoid problem on the PDB which will need to be tested on the TIPs.
Solid game otherwise.

Plan to pick up this week.
This will be my 3rd HSII.

#1664 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

im only a couple of hours from the Oregon boarder. Figured it wouldn't hurt to post. If it truly offeneds you that much I can take my for sale thread else where....

#1665 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

im only a couple of hours from the Oregon boarder. Figured it wouldn't hurt to post. If it truly offeneds you that much I can take my for sale thread else where....

Your ok by me Dr-Willy, I have driven to northern CA to buy pins several times.

#1666 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Dan, this is twice you have tried to police this thread. I have driven that far for a pin before as well as driven farther to attend Bay Area pinball expos. Many of these Northern Pinheads travel to the NWPAS.

Most of us have no problem with Northern California ads here. Why not let it be?

#1667 8 years ago

I've driven to Redding to buy a game. I'd say it's fair, but anything much beyond that would be pushing it in a PNW thread.

#1668 8 years ago

I'm just East of Redding, CA and I browse this thread for pins because I would drive to Oregon or Washington to get a pin I wanted; and I've had sellers offer to meet me in Medford.

#1669 8 years ago

I'm planning on listing my beautiful MB (fully restored about two years ago) in the market place shortly, just wanted to see if there's interest in it before I do that here.
Some pics can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gfvjycfqwrgmmn/AADUEsZXq6IpsgWK7CA3fokda?dl=0

#1670 8 years ago

Definitely interested. Pm sent

#1671 8 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Dan, this is twice you have tried to police this thread. I have driven that far for a pin before as well as driven farther to attend Bay Area pinball expos. Many of these Northern Pinheads travel to the NWPAS.
Most of us have no problem with Northern California ads here. Why not let it be?

Oh, I'd totally drive outside our region to buy a game, I just thought this was a Pacific NW thread. No biggie if you folks are cool expanding it to other states and regions.

#1672 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'm planning on listing my beautiful MB (fully restored about two years ago) in the market place shortly, just wanted to see if there's interest in it before I do that here.
Some pics can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gfvjycfqwrgmmn/AADUEsZXq6IpsgWK7CA3fokda?dl=0

shiny coin door and nice topper, looks $$$

#1673 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

No biggie if you folks are cool expanding it to other states and regions.

Yes we are, perhaps not all the way to the Bahamas.
"A man's got to know his limitations."
-mof

#1674 8 years ago

Here's a cheap cue ball wizard on Seattle Craigslist.seattle.craigslist.org link

#1675 8 years ago

Just a heads up for collectors in the PNW region.
I had an opportunity to play Welby's NBA Fastbreak when I picked up his HSII - Getaway.
Nice machine overall, ramps looked good, motor section good, and played well.
Maybe 8.5-9 out of 10.
Cabinet was exceptional overall, but did not include the factory option rare topper and had marr holes from its installation and light scratches.
Not really my preference, as I do not have many machines left on my "hit list" from years of collecting.

Welby states it was a prototype, but I did not inspect the boards or underside or installed speakers, so I cannot vouch for these areas.
It was signed by George Gomez, and was at the PNW pinball show in Tacoma.

EDIT: He is selling the topper separately on Ebay after he removed it from his OWN machine. I have an EXTREME DISSATISFACTION AND ANGER for these type of practices as the topper SHOULD be included with the sale of the machine based on the cost requested overall. Its not some type of "extra", especially when the holes have already marred the cabinet. The game is not new from the factory here, so we should not going back in some "time warp". Personal recommendation REMOVED.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1676 8 years ago

3300 is pretty high for a NBA FB
Prototype or not IMO

#1677 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

3300 is pretty high for a NBA FB
Prototype or not IMO

Not if he had included the backbox topper.
He did not and decided to be unscrupulous and sell it separately.
A HUGE collector faux pas.

#1678 8 years ago

Still have a ripleys for sale 3300$ firm
Might trade + - cash for wpc pins. Black rose Dracula white water junk yard Flintstones or maybe other wpc. Players to nice machines. Nothing pristine or collector.

#1679 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Still have a ripleys for sale 3300$ firm
Might trade + - cash for wpc pins. Black Rose Dracula White Water Junk Yard Flintstones or maybe other wpc. Players to nice machines. Nothing pristine or collector.

Thought you already had a White water Doug.

#1680 8 years ago

No white water here.

#1681 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Not if he had included the backbox topper.
He did not and decided to be unscrupulous and sell it separately.
A HUGE collector faux pas.

Looks to be 2800 now. Welby has been one of the most helpful and friendliest people I met in this hobby. Definitely not some scammer or shady dude. Who cares how he sells his stuff?

When you have a topper and nbafb feel free to sell together.

#1682 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Looks to be 2800 now. Welby has been one of the most helpful and friendliest people I met in this hobby. Definitely not some scammer or shady dude. Who cares how he sells his stuff?
When you have a topper and nbafb feel free to sell together.

I have a right to my opinion.
To me this is like selling an F-14 Tomcat without the beacons, assemblies, and triac driver board, and then putting it on Ebay as an "extra feature".
It is not.

Who said Welby was a scammer or dishonest anyway?
$3300 for a prototype NBA WITH TOPPER is a fair price in its overall current condition.
I DID NOT STATE HE WAS A SCAMMER, I picked up his Getaway for a fair price, and one of the better ones I have owned.
I live up to my promises ALWAYS.
He did not try to "sell me the beacon separately", and preferred the local cash and carry sale.
What I said was principles of the NBA Fastbreak sale which is unscrupulous in PRACTICES, not the individual.
He was supportive, and I know I have done business with him in the past, just like Larry Dvorak, Mike Pacak, John Robertson, and many others in the region.
They have stuck around longer than most, which is commendable.

Once again, Pinside "rules the day" out of absolute misunderstanding and complete ignorance.
You jump all over other collectors with some type of insight you may not have.
Is this because I am not some type of new late model Stern fanboy or returned to the region to whom you do not know?
I guess I am not part of the "club" yet?

You do not know me, but choose to judge me all the same.

Its like a bunch of you Pinside jackholes want to pick a fight with people for the drama or try to hijack this forum, which is EXACTLY why Welby DOES NOT POST!
This is also EXACTLY why most of the original fathers of pinball that assisted on RGP and the last 30+ years, left.
Some went back to RGP, many stopped helping all together.
I can give dozens of names, but there is no point, as they are not going to come back.

#1683 8 years ago

Its like a bunch of you Pinside jackholes want to pick a fight with people you do not really know for the drama or try to hijack this forum,

Unlike this post, which is right on topic with selling in the NW, right. Give it a rest dude. No one cares what old timer RGP asshats don't come here anymore and why.

#1684 8 years ago

I have a right to my opinion.
To me this is like selling an F-14 Tomcat without the beacons, assemblies, and triac driver board, and then putting it on Ebay as an "extra feature".
It is not.
Who said Welby was a scammer or dishonest anyway?
$3300 for a prototype NBA WITH TOPPER is a fair price in its overall current condition.
I DID NOT STATE HE WAS A SCAMMER, I picked up his Getaway for a fair price, and one of the better ones I have owned.
I live up to my promises ALWAYS.
He did not try to "sell me the beacon separately", and preferred the local cash and carry sale.
What I said was principles of the NBA Fastbreak sale which is unscrupulous in PRACTICES, not the individual.
He was supportive, and I know I have done business with him in the past, just like Larry Dvorak, Mike Pacak, John Robertson, and many others in the region.
They have stuck around longer than most, which is commendable.
Once again, Pinside "rules the day" out of absolute misunderstanding and complete ignorance.
You jump all over other collectors with some type of insight you may not have.
Is this because I am not some type of new late model Stern fanboy or returned to the region to whom you do not know?
I guess I am not part of the "club" yet?
You do not know me, but choose to judge me all the same.
Its like a bunch of you Pinside jackholes want to pick a fight with people for the drama or try to hijack this forum, which is EXACTLY why Welby DOES NOT POST!
This is also EXACTLY why most of the original fathers of pinball that assisted on RGP and the last 30+ years, left.
Some went back to RGP, many stopped helping all together.
I can give dozens of names, but there is no point, as they are not going to come back.

I know like 5 people lol. I commented on your post because you were being a judemental jackass implying Welby was stiffing someone. Who cares how he sells anything? I've never even seen the nbafb topper until I saw his. I'd sell it separately too, but never to you. That sounds like a huge hassle.

No club dude. Just be easy.

Tell Welby I hijacked your tirade against him to call you a jackass. He will enjoy that.

#1685 8 years ago

Welby is a great person, I have purchased several machines from him, last summer I purchased "High Speed that was missing the beacon topper, I knew this going in but purchased the machine at a fair price anyhow, I found the topper unit out of Florida and bought it to make it complete. I would suggest if you want the topper for your game you step up to the plate and buy it separate instead of complaining about it. I think its ugly anyhow and maybe that's why it was removed, I would have removed it also and sold it separately as well.

#1686 8 years ago

I had a nice JP with an excellent topper. When I had to sell the game to make some room the buyer wanted the game, but not the topper. He saved some money on a game, and I actually came out better by selling the topper separately later. All part of the negotiation when selling a game.

Buyer was very happy. I as a seller was happy.

Welby is a great seller and I'd buy anything sight unseen from him!

Chris is a friend who I'm excited to have back in the NW!

We're all among friends here loving the same hobby!

#1687 8 years ago

Stern lightning for sale 675$ works 100% new rubber some leds. Couple finicky light sockets, backglass is wasted but there.IMG_20151122_134819610_HDR.jpgIMG_20151122_134819610_HDR.jpgIMG_20151122_134901831.jpgIMG_20151122_134901831.jpgIMG_20151122_134842646.jpgIMG_20151122_134842646.jpg

#1688 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Stern lightning for sale 675$ works 100% new rubber some leds. Couple finicky light sockets, backglass is wasted but there.IMG_20151122_134819610_HDR.jpg IMG_20151122_134901831.jpg IMG_20151122_134842646.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I want this. Don't have any time or money!

#1689 8 years ago

Reduced Price --- Wizard of Oz ECLE $7,550. This weekend only and then it's off the market.

#1690 8 years ago

Looking to trade my GOT pro for an Ironman

#1691 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Looking to trade my GOT pro for an Ironman

Wow done already?

#1692 8 years ago

Just really want IM
Figure I'd try a trade of similar value.

#1693 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Just really want IM
Figure I'd try a trade of similar value.

Want To borrow mine for a few weeks and keep your GoT? You can come pick it up today. I also have one in the shop that is in my way but plays great even though it looks crappy. You can borrow that for a longer time

#1694 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Want To borrow mine for a few weeks and keep your GoT? You can come pick it up today. I also have one in the shop that is in my way but plays great even though it looks crappy. You can borrow that for a longer time

Dang that is pretty nice of you. Can I borrow a machine too?

#1695 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Some of the best pinheads in the world live right here in the pacific NWest.

#1696 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Damn right

#1697 8 years ago

Nice to see some positive vibes in this thread!

#1698 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yes, they do.
Several hundred to be exact, many from different generations and decades of collecting the hidden gems of pinball history.

#1699 8 years ago

Wish I had a crappy looking IM in my way lol!

#1700 8 years ago

Looking to unload your Royal Flush 76 or Card Whiz to make some room? I'm first in line.

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.