5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,558 posts
  • 324 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 229 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3558 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 72.
#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

PRGE is the 17th and 18th at the convention center. In fact, anyone in the area should go. It's gotten huge and the free play area is legit. http://www.retrogamingexpo.com/
Asking $5500 for TOM for pinsiders

Do you have pics i can see before the show? if the machine is in excellent condition, I'll definitely have to attend the show and take it off your hand.

#1602 4 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

I have sold many games over the past 25 years in the hobby and will continue to not post them here.

25 years in the hobby and you still cry like a baby over a missed game... You are the last guy I'd sell to. Leave your flashlight and smug attitude at home. My games are not for sale to you.

#1603 4 years ago

Firepower for sale locally. Just finished up a thread on this one.. still trying to figure out how to link it but you can easily find it if you're interested via topics I've started. Few pictures of final game. I did a partial refurb/restore on this. Faaaar beyond a shop job, but I'm no professional so judge kindly Little over a year and a half of work on this (of course when I had time). I was going to keep it but I started collecting others in during the time it took to fix this one up and I no longer have room for it ;( Asking $750. Could use a new BG if you could find one. Not totally shot, but for sure has flaking. See my thread for all the details and a ton of pictures. I know the crowd here generally is looking more for nice originals and such, CPR PF's.. but I thought I'd throw this out for anyone that might be interested before it goes up on CL. Original pop bumper caps included.. new decals for spinner as well.

**SOLD**

P2263801.jpg
P2263811.jpg
P2263812.jpg
P2263813.jpg
P2263819.jpg

#1604 4 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

25 years in the hobby and you still cry like a baby over a missed game... You are the last guy I'd sell to. Leave your flashlight and smug attitude at home. My games are not for sale to you.

There is no cryin here fella...just no simple common courtesy & respect, your snarky attiitude is spot on to what Pinside seems to be about lately.

#1605 4 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

There is no cryin here fella...just no simple common courtesy & respect, your snarky attiitude is spot on to what Pinside seems to be about lately.

I personally have not encountered this snark you speak of......
Am I just fortunate, or is it something else? I certainly don't know.
Peace out!

#1606 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Do you have pics i can see before the show? if the machine is in excellent condition, I'll definitely have to attend the show and take it off your hand.

Give me a couple days on this. I am cleaning it up. I ordered a new trunk and fixed all the switch issues so right now it plays well. A little dirty still. Cabinet is very nice. Not even any lockdown holes drilled. Playfield is in good shape also. It has a sub upgrade, the tiger mod spinning saw, the trunk chain, and the marquee mirror installed.

#1607 4 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

Gary, this probably won't get through; When you're a prick to someone, that guy and his friends are gonna tend to avoid doing business with you.

#1608 4 years ago

Harsh crowd the last couple of days. Reminds me of some "RPG wars" (light humor) over 15 years ago. No harm, no foul folks. I look forward to helping new and old collectors again, preferably for the rest of my life here, i waited over a decade to get back to the PNW. I certainly will not have a problem posting machines for sale on PinSide as would rather have a machine go to a collector than a first time buyer for some very obvious reasons and the more people you know, the better experience you will have, everybody needs some help sometimes.

#1609 4 years ago

Looking for Card Whiz or Royal Flush... Or becoming friends with someone who will let me play theirs.

#1610 4 years ago

*Sold* Cleaning out my storage unit ran across this P1010729.JPGP1010727.JPG for Getaway High Speed 2, thought I would offer it local first. $50 (plus shipping if you can't pick it up). Unknown if dmd works, it's been in storage for over a decade so probably not. *Sold*

If anyone here is into vids we're trying to clear some project games out of our storage, and a Star Wars Trilogy sitdown (guaranteed to take too much space edition), listed at http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=358043

#1611 4 years ago
Quoted from Jawa:

Cleaning out my storage unit ran across this P1010729.JPG P1010727.JPG for Getaway High Speed 2, thought I would offer it local first. $50 (plus shipping if you can't pick it up). Unknown if dmd works, it's been in storage for over a decade so probably not.
If anyone here is into vids we're trying to clear some project games out of our storage, and a Star Wars Trilogy sitdown (guaranteed to take too much space edition), listed at http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=3185110#post3185110

PM sent

#1612 4 years ago

Still have ripleys 3350$
South park sold
Would also entertain trades +- cash
IMG_20151015_222033655_HDR.jpg IMG_20140722_215326629_HDR.jpg

#1613 4 years ago

Hi guys, thanks to an EM collector in Lacey, I have acquired the cabinet and pedestal from a Gottlieb Sky Jump that will become the donor cabinet for the Gottlieb Atlantis project I'm working on. I'm going to start stripping the cabinet of paint today.

I am still looking for a head that will work for this game, however. Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to sell, please. Thanks!

#1614 4 years ago

some system 11s and wpc for sale. need to make some room before winter.
located in idaho 83644
ive gone through them, fixed anything i saw, leds in all.
No Fear $2900 WPC minimal fade on one side is all real good pf
Big Guns $1600 system 11, super nice one
Bugs Bunny $2000 system 11 good to nice one, good pf
Jokerz $1600 system 11, has the new top ramp installed, pf is good
Riverboat gambler $2000 system 11, pretty nice one
world cup 1978 with a parts machine with better PF $500 system 3
can email pics

#1615 4 years ago

Update: I found a good-condition wedgehead head locally for $40!

#1616 4 years ago

Congrats!

#1617 4 years ago

Still looking for a Taxi, any condition would work.

#1618 4 years ago

Creature for sale in Redding

sfbay.craigslist.org link

20150827_183347.jpg

#1619 4 years ago

Wanting to trade my Stern Lightning (or trade + cash for a DMD or more recent Stern).

Playfield is in excellent condition. One of the upper playfield plastics has a small piece missing. It has LEDs - one or two are loose or burned out. Everything else works 100%. The cabinet has some wear and some small chunks missing. A credit button was added (not by me).

I'm happy to supply more pictures, just ask.

Lightning 1.JPG
Lightning 5.JPG
Lightning 4.JPG
Lightning 3.JPG
Lightning 8.JPG
Lightning 7.JPG
Lightning 6.JPG
Lightning 2.JPG

#1621 4 years ago

Anyone dealt with Monarca1091 out of Arizona?

#1622 4 years ago

Hello, I'm fairly new to this hobby and my wife and I looking for a Centaur that's in good condition because we just missed out on a really nice one by a few hours. We live in Northern California but don't mind the drive for the right machine at the right price. Our price range is around $2,500.

Cheers

Danny D

#1623 4 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

Hello, I'm fairly new to this hobby and my wife and I looking for a Centaur that's in good condition because we just missed out on a really nice one by a few hours. We live in Northern California but don't mind the drive for the right machine at the right price. Our price range is around $2,500.
Cheers
Danny D

Good Luck! There is a nice one listed on this site with a new cpr playfield installed 4k firm.

#1624 4 years ago

Does anyone have a PIN2K motherboard or complete set they would be willing to sell? Roms not needed. I have one that's a reimport with all kinds of issues.

#1625 4 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Wanting to trade my Stern Lightning (or trade + cash for a DMD or more recent Stern).
Playfield is in excellent condition. One of the upper playfield plastics has a small piece missing. It has LEDs - one or two are loose or burned out. Everything else works 100%. The cabinet has some wear and some small chunks missing. A credit button was added (not by me).
I'm happy to supply more pictures, just ask.
Lightning 1.JPG
Lightning 5.JPG
Lightning 4.JPG
Lightning 3.JPG
Lightning 8.JPG
Lightning 7.JPG
Lightning 6.JPG
Lightning 2.JPG

Where were you 6 months ago!!!

#1626 4 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Does anyone have a PIN2K motherboard or complete set they would be willing to sell? Roms not needed. I have one that's a reimport with all kinds of issues.

I believe I do. I'm in Hillsboro.

#1627 4 years ago

Looking for a nice X-Files

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26296

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Looking for a nice X-files
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26296
Thanks,
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

two available locally. no idea if they are willing to ship or how that would even work over the border though...
vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#1629 4 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

two available locally. no idea if they are willing to ship or how that would even work over the border though...

Appreciate the heads up!

#1630 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Where were you 6 months ago!!!

6 months ago I think I was playing too much Lightning!

#1631 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I believe I do. I'm in Hillsboro.

Do you have the set or just the motherboard? I just sent the box to Rob to see if its repairable; if not I'm looking for RFM set or I could do SWEP1 but would need to do the rom swap. PM me with costs and what you find. Thanks.

#1632 4 years ago

Nice player quality Split Second

$750

image.jpg

#1633 4 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Do you have the set or just the motherboard? I just sent the box to Rob to see if its repairable; if not I'm looking for RFM set or I could do SWEP1 but would need to do the rom swap. PM me with costs and what you find. Thanks.

I believe I have the full computer + prism but you could put your existing prism in if you don't need that.

#1634 4 years ago

Still looking for a taxi...

#1635 4 years ago

Is that grey foam something you added or did CPR up their packaging game?

#1636 4 years ago
Quoted from erichill:

Is that grey foam something you added or did CPR up their packaging game?

Received a Joker Poker playfield from CPR this week. Still double boxed and in brown paper.

#1637 4 years ago

After thinking about it this weekend, I have decided to keep the judge for now. I may even pick up a proc and play around with that as a way to inject new interest into my game, but we'll see what happens with that.

#1638 4 years ago

Does anyone know where or who in seattle does excellent playfield clearcoating? Would really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.

#1639 4 years ago

just listed my WOZ ECLE in the Market place

#1640 4 years ago

I have a PinBot in good condition. I have everything to make it CQ. CPR gold playfield, cpr plastics, mirrored mini-playfield, x-pin power supply, x-pin score led displays (red and blue), extra ramps, extra topper, NOS decal set, stencil kit. Too much to mention. Looking for STTNG, WCS, or LOTR.

#1641 4 years ago

*Sold* Have posted my RBION for sale with pics in the Pinside marketplace. This is a top notch Cointakers machine with mods and extras,and it will be hard to find one as nice as this.
I am located in Vancouver WA.RBION front view.jpgCAM00586.jpg

#1643 4 years ago

Putting up my extra machines for local sale or trade in Boise: Bally 1978 Lost World Some lifting on backglass but very nice overall $550, NASCAR some wear to the cabinet playfield is nice $2000, Rocky and Bullwinkle $1800, Genesis super nice with new ramps $1500, and Hyperball very nice condition $650. All work great. Email for details.

#1644 4 years ago

Posted my HUO WOZ Standard just across the border in the greater Vancouver area. Looking for $6800 US/$9000 Canadian.

#1647 4 years ago

Hello all, just wanted to say hello to everyone here and re-introduce ourselves for those that don't know us.

John's Jukes has been providing sales and service for pinball, arcade and jukeboxes since 1979 in Vancouver,BC Canada. We sell everything from the newest Sterns to restored collector quality classic pins.

We carry thousands of parts for pinball machines of all years and makes and are in the process of adding in more.

If you would like to keep in touch with the latest info and pinball arrivals please follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FlippersPinball/?fref=ts, for parts and sales our webstore is at flippers dot com.

We also keep our inventory on free play and love visitors so if you are ever in the downtown Vancouver,BC area please stop in for a game and say hi!

Thanks!

#1648 4 years ago

WOZ ECLE HUO bought NIB. Latest software updated. Time to change line up. Open to trades. See ad in market place for pix. $7,700

#1649 4 years ago

Star Trek Premium. Like new, HUO, original owner, shaker installed, Cliffys from day one. Pics available, but it just looks like a new game. $6000. Funhouse, very nice player, lots of new parts (plastics, switches, sleeves, ramp) plays fast. $3600.

#1650 4 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

*Sold* Have posted my RBION for sale with pics in the Pinside marketplace. This is a top notch Cointakers machine with mods and extras,and it will be hard to find one as nice as this.
I am located in Vancouver WA.RBION front view.jpg CAM00586.jpg

Sold within a few hours after posting to CL.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
$ 9.99
$ 129.25
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 99.00
Hardware
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 6.00
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 17.00
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 3558 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside