5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,565 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 230 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3565 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 72.
#1551 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this drama all about?

There's really no drama. When JPOP offerred to take a bunch more money from everyone because a "licensed" group was going to carry out a highly modified production plan, a group showed the half built MG at the PNW pinball show and I bet iceman44 that brandes would end up with the machine since he was the money man. After the abject failure at the show, the same group that conspired to get the MG to the show claimed JPOP arranged shipping and got the machine shipped back to his shop in Illinois.

I'm simply calling shens on these guys because their description of the machine's return is suspect. I still think the machine is somewhere in Washington, Oregon or Canada. There has been absolutely no verifiable claim regarding the machine's disposition.

#1552 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

There's really no drama. When JPOP offerred to take a bunch more money from everyone because a "licensed" group was going to carry out a highly modified production plan, a group showed the half built MG at the PNW pinball show and I bet iceman44 that brandes would end up with the machine since he was the money man. After the abject failure at the show, the same group that conspired to get the MG to the show claimed JPOP arranged shipping and got the machine shipped back to his shop in Illinois.
I'm simply calling shens on these guys because their description of the machine's return is suspect. I still think the machine is somewhere in Washington, Oregon or Canada. There has been absolutely no verifiable claim regarding the machine's disposition.

It's for sure gone. Get out of here with your trash. You are a poison to Pinside with this made up drama. GTFO of this thread and perhaps off Pinside with that crap. It's insanely obnoxious and just not needed. It is long gone.

What benefit would it be for anyone(no matter who it is) to keep an unplayable pin? People think that magic girl proto is super valuable or something. It's unplayable and so not even close to finished with massive changes needed.

#1553 4 years ago

Hey guys,

We will have a booth at PRGE and have a pirates of the Caribbean for sale and Theatre of Magic

#1554 4 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

It's for sure gone. Get out of here with your trash. You are a poison to Pinside with this made up drama. GTFO of this thread and perhaps off Pinside with that crap. It's insanely obnoxious and just not needed. It is long gone.
What benefit would it be for anyone(no matter who it is) to keep an unplayable pin? People think that magic girl proto is super valuable or something. It's unplayable and so not even close to finished with massive changes needed.

Prove it.

#1555 4 years ago

The game is gone back to jpop. I have a couple photos of it being loaded up but why would anyone keep a copy of a 4 month old bill paid by jpop to ship back his game?

No one needs to prove anything to you. I don't care what you think. But this is the NW buyer sellers thread. Not sure if you're even in the NW but doesn't look like you're buying or selling. So please go back to the jpop thread where you can troll all you want.

#1556 4 years ago

All I can say is...Sadsack...I would hate to be you!

#1557 4 years ago

Sorry guys.. Didn't mean to make things worse. I should have just PM'd. My bad..

#1558 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

All I can say is...Sadsack...I would hate to be you!

One might say hes a sad....... SACK! Hehe

#1559 4 years ago

I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes. I've bought several machines out of Washington and Idaho.

I'd be happy to post in the JPOP thread, but I've been banned there for over a year because I told them all they had been ripped off when I was -yet again - the asshole trolling.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6?tq&tu=SadSack

I'm just wondering why everyone is so sensitive about the issue.

#1560 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

...because it's way off topic. Go start a new thread it you have a beef. This isn't the place.

#1561 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes. I've bought several machines out of Washington and Idaho.
I'd be happy to post in the JPOP thread, but I've been banned there for over a year because I told them all they had been ripped off when I was -yet again - the asshole trolling.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6?tq&tu=SadSack

You must have bad luck, every pinsider I've done a deal with has been really good.

#1562 4 years ago

"I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes."

To me Sadsack this kinda states the obvious. Pretty much everyone here has great experiences with fellow pinsiders except you? Translation to above statement . They know too much about pinball so tougher to rip them off. At least that is how it comes off to me. You ever hear the statement "we reap what we sow" You should take heed. Do not bring your misguided opinions to a thread that has nothing to do with buying and selling in the PNW

#1563 4 years ago

Quoted from wcbrandes:"I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes."
To me Sadsack this kinda states the obvious. Pretty much everyone here has great experiences with fellow pinsiders except you? Translation to above statement . They know too much about pinball so tougher to rip them off. At least that is how it comes off to me. You ever hear the statement "we reap what we sow" You should take heed. Do not bring your misguided opinions to a thread that has nothing to do with buying and selling in the PNW

#1564 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

asshole trolling

"Nuf said…..Still loving the BSD you sold me PDX.Pinsiders have been great to deal with IMO.

#1565 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

"I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes."

Or I could just start a bunch of ponzi schemes with my girlfriend. You guys don't need to piss on me because I'm not a blind believer of my interweb "friends".

Maybe you (brandes) feel better about ripping people off at your fancy brothel than me making a few bucks selling pinball machines to people who aren't a bunch of cheap, whiny, fussy babies that are happy to send 10 grand on a dream to an old has-been while whining that a player's em is worthless.

"we reap what we sow" - that's priceless from the guy whose business partner has been under investigation for illegal business practices. You aren't the hero that JPOP victims make you out to be. And I still think you've got a greasy finger or two on that MG.

BTW, the reputation and past actions of the participants in this thread is ON TOPIC for those of you tattle-tales that are reporting my posts.

#1566 4 years ago

whateva.

#1567 4 years ago

SadSack, we're not saying that you can't post your opinions, but this is not the thread to do so. If you have a personal beef with someone, then take it elsewhere because you are doing neither of the things that this thread is meant for: buying or selling.

#1568 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get tossed out of this thread too.

#1569 4 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

"Nuf said…..Still loving the BSD you sold me PDX.Pinsiders have been great to deal with IMO.

Have we met?! I thought I was the only
Pinsider in Gig Harbor!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1570 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

You intentionally troll, hate pinsiders, supposedly in the PNW but no location listed (of course), cluttered up this thread and are an overall bad person. You should leave this thread, and pinside.

#1571 4 years ago

Ok folks, back to buying and selling in the PNW........does anyone know/have an update on the container/containers of games that were coming into Seattle? I'd be interested to hear how that all shook down.

#1572 4 years ago

F'n rights, bkaelin, lets get back to some listings!

Anyone got an Ice Revue, Whirlwind, CFTBL, hell maybe even a decent wood rail that they're lookin to let go of!?

#1573 4 years ago

Perhaps just not responding to his posts will do the trick? Until mods hopefully dump him from thread..

#1574 4 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Ok folks, back to buying and selling in the PNW........does anyone know/have an update on the container/containers of games that were coming into Seattle? I'd be interested to hear how that all shook down.

Those all just arrived. They were all dropped at a friends house. From what I understand they were routed hard and put away for a while. I think they are good projects if that's what you like to do.

#1575 4 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Yes I'd be interested in hearing about the one on pinside.. I got in on the one posted on Craigslist .. Came in late August and was able to pickup last month. Cab pretty worn but pf good and everything worked. Overall happy. 40 pins came I think? Looked like all were in condition described. I don't know if the buyer planned on selling in nw though but a few may show up on c list..

#1576 4 years ago

Looking for a rollergames!

#1577 4 years ago

There was one posted in area on c list yesterday FYI.. 1700 I think but you could prob talk them down..

#1578 4 years ago

Take the shit show on the road Sad Sack. This is not the place for your trolling.

#1579 4 years ago

I just saw a few of them from the container tonight when I was picking up a game from a friend's house in Redmond. There was a WCS and a WH2O there. Soccer ball was pretty beat up and there were some "euro hacks" but it looked to be in decent condition overall. They came as described from what I heard. Minor planking on WH2O and the ramps were not in the best condition. Knowing this pinsider, however, I have no doubt that these will be looking really good when he is finished.

#1580 4 years ago

I'm still laughing that my hotel is now a brothel! How does this guy get to exist on pinside at all.

#1581 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I'm still laughing that my hotel is now a brothel! How does this guy get to exist on pinside at all.

Do your girls offer a discount to pinsiders?

#1582 4 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Hey guys,
We will have a booth at PRGE and have a Pirates of the Caribbean for sale and Theatre of Magic

When is the PRGE? and asking price for TOM?

#1583 4 years ago

I've actually seen quite a few on CL recently. After watching how ridiculous the show its based on was, I really want one now haha.

#1584 4 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Kicking around the idea for possible trade offers for my RBION and EATPM. Both are exceptional and I will post pics if someone has an upper tier pin they would consider trading for these two. The combined trade value on these would be approx. $6600.00

Would like to add EATPM is powder coated coal black with new ramps, cabinet restore,new decals,leds mixed in with originals to keep vintage appeal,BBQ Bonus light mod and more. Also signed by Nordman and Freres.

RBION has under cab light effects Tiki Mod, and comes from Cointakers with Translite led mod. Very nice!

#1585 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Yes I'd be interested in hearing about the one on pinside.. I got in on the one posted on Craigslist .. Came in late August and was able to pickup last month. Cab pretty worn but pf good and everything worked. Overall happy. 40 pins came I think? Looked like all were in condition described. I don't know if the buyer planned on selling in nw though but a few may show up on c list..

What did you pickup? Who is the buyer/importer from Craigslist, and did everything go smoothly? I was working on buying a game from him and I guess I asked too many questions because all of a sudden he wasn't interested in selling to me...oh well. I was just pointing out that there were some minor errors/inconsistencies in his "contract" that I was expected to sign, so I asked that those things be addressed....he said, the game was no longer for sale.....Just hoping for good vibes and positive experiences for everyone.....

#1586 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

When is the PRGE? and asking price for TOM?

PRGE is the 17th and 18th at the convention center. In fact, anyone in the area should go. It's gotten huge and the free play area is legit. http://www.retrogamingexpo.com/

Asking $5500 for TOM for pinsiders

#1587 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I'm still working through some issues with the AFM that was part of that shipment, and waiting on the backbox light harness from the seller that I failed to retrieve when picking it up. I'm hopeful that the biggest issue will be the SOL hole repair and Extra Ball insert repair/repaint/or redecal. And it didn't turn out to be a bargain, but I'm happy to have it. (It also has a badly-faded cabinet and lock-bar fittings and dented coin door.)

#1588 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Markmon's old BOP 2.0
You may have seen it listed not long ago by Markmon.
So after I purchased it I had a situation at home and need to sell it. It is fully restored and as you can imagine nothing was spared in the process. It is also an origional diamond plate BOP. This game went through a full professional restore and that included the 2.0 conversion, new side art, all new ramps, plastics, LED (Pinbulbs), powder coating, mirrored back glass, etc etc (insides sanded etc) .. It was the one at the NW show in the Pinbulbs booth.
If you have any interest in this game please contact me before I list it on the main market forum.
bop2.01.JPG bopplayfield.JPG

Sold

#1589 4 years ago

Wow, quick! Congrats!

#1590 4 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

What did you pickup?

Sopranos. Unfortunately it needed new English roms which I had not realized.. But after a plug and voltage conversion, new roms installed today, alternate dancer and new fish jaw I think it's playing pretty decent. Not a steal but I don't think you'll find a sopranos around nw for sale anytime soon so..I'm happy. No real info on importer - he's in the local tourney scene. Little hard to get the actual pickup done but it happened and I have the game so all is good

#1591 4 years ago

Glad to hear it Mbecker, good news. All the best!

#1592 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes.

If you are upfront about the conditions of machines, and fair with asking prices based on conditions of machines generally you never have problems. Anticipate FULL technical inspections and questions. Anybody posting machines on Pinside should have an expectation that the buyer "Will know what he is doing" because you are catering too a different crowd. If not post on Craigslist. We are better customers than most, because we buy fast and bring CASH. Your assessment is inaccurate.

#1593 4 years ago

I have to agree with SadSacks assesment of working with "Pinsiders" on selling games.

I reached out to buy the BOP 2.0 from a couple of days ago, wanted to Inspect on Saturday, but that didn't work for the seller due to a kids soccer tourney, so HE suggested that I come by Monday during the day to inspect & buy. We agree on the price, I say I have the cash no problem, I have played the game before at the PNW show so all I need to do is play a game or two and inspect that it is still intact.

So, I wake up this AM to a text from last night "BOP 2.0 is sold"...WTF? No call, text or heads up that He has another buyer or the even the opportunity to up the ante.

Please explain to me how CL is any different than this? Well, I guess the only thing different is thie sellers style is outed for the "Pinsider" community fwiw. I have sold many games over the past 25 years in the hobby and will continue to not post them here.

#1594 4 years ago

Uh, you just said CL and here are the same (except for here bad seller/buyer outed) so why wouldn't you list here for free as well? If we are all a bunch of pimps and aholes why are you guys even here

#1595 4 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

I have to agree with SadSacks assesment of working with "Pinsiders" on selling games.
I reached out to buy the BOP 2.0 from a couple of days ago, wanted to Inspect on Saturday, but that didn't work for the seller due to a kids soccer tourney, so HE suggested that I come by Monday during the day to inspect & buy. We agree on the price, I say I have the cash no problem, I have played the game before at the PNW show so all I need to do is play a game or two and inspect that it is still intact.
So, I wake up this AM to a text from last night "BOP 2.0 is sold"...WTF? No call, text or heads up that He has another buyer or the even the opportunity to up the ante.
Please explain to me how CL is any different than this? Well, I guess the only thing different is thie sellers style is outed for the "Pinsider" community fwiw. I have sold many games over the past 25 years in the hobby and will continue to not post them here.

I guess I will never understand why a person would not want to advertise in as many outlets as possible (Pinside, Craigslist, etc).
There is an old pinball saying, "To the first person goes the pinball spoils", which I realize in this case was not what happened, but how is ANOTHER SELLER being flippant determining what you sell in a forum?
It has happened to all of us, some SEVERAL times.
You make your OWN decisions, he does not make them for you.
Are you bitter because you did not make a sale, and then you do not want to sell games on Pinside?
That does not make a lot of sense, even IF the game was listed on Pinside.

There will always be another machine around the corner, anyway, always have been.
In MY 25 years of collecting, I have had many more good stories than bad, and quite a few friends.
I have lived all over the world too.

#1596 4 years ago

Hopefully this will get people back on track. Looking to trade my JD for something different, +- cash depending on condition and game. The game is a early/pre production with the sniper plastic and a few other minor differences. Cabinet seems to be in good shape, has a topper (not shiny), and LED's The playfield is on OK condition with no wear but some planking in areas. Also has the deadworld mod with L-1 rom non-ghosting rom, and I can through in the L-7 rom as well (even thought that one isn't the non-ghosting variety). Also check out https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26020

Here are some pictures:

20141010_JD_0001 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0002 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0003 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0005 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0006 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0007 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0008 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0009 (Large).JPG

#1597 4 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Hopefully this will get people back on track. Looking to trade my JD for something different, +- cash depending on condition and game. The game is a early/pre production with the sniper plastic and a few other minor differences. Cabinet seems to be in good shape, has a topper (not shiny), and LED's The playfield is on OK condition with no wear but some planking in areas. Also has the deadworld mod with L-1 rom non-ghosting rom, and I can through in the L-7 rom as well (even thought that one isn't the non-ghosting variety).

Looks nice, hope it goes to a good home.
Sale might be easier though.

#1598 4 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Hopefully this will get people back on track. Looking to trade my JD for something different, +- cash depending on condition and game. The game is a early/pre production with the sniper plastic and a few other minor differences. Cabinet seems to be in good shape, has a topper (not shiny), and LED's The playfield is on OK condition with no wear but some planking in areas. Also has the deadworld mod with L-1 rom non-ghosting rom, and I can through in the L-7 rom as well (even thought that one isn't the non-ghosting variety). Here are some pictures:20141010_JD_0001 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0002 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0003 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0005 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0006 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0007 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0008 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0009 (Large).JPG

Looks awesome! Nice cabinet...fun game.

#1599 4 years ago

Someone was asking about the container of games that arrived in Seattle recently. I have posted some comments on the purchase and some pictures of my games from the container in case anyone is interested. They are on the original thread regarding that container buy at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-container-pinball-buyers-wanted/page/2

#1600 4 years ago

Asking price or games wanted in a plus or minus cash deal?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 12.75
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 30.00
$ 208.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 239.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
There are 3565 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside