5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,566 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 231 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3566 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 72.
#1501 4 years ago

Tell me about that Pinbot...

#1502 4 years ago

I have a buddy in the Seattle area looking for his first machine. He's looking to spend around $1000. Let me know what you have under or just a bit over this price and condition in a PM. No EMs. Thanks.

#1503 4 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Everything has it's price for most of us. It's definitely hard to sell our prized possessions.......when it's time we need to find suitable adoptive homes......

Let me know when you want to move that Fastbreak haha

#1504 4 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

Tell me about that Pinbot...

The one Mark sold?

#1505 4 years ago

Monster Bash for sale

*Original artwork
*Pinball bulbs led kit w/ spot light and Led strip under back box and at flippers
*black pin blades
*cliffy protectors
*color dmd
*near perfect drac Trac
*near perfect shooter lane
$9500

May trade down to a shadow, Metallica LE Prem or?

20150813_141141-1.jpg

20150813_141122.jpg

#1506 4 years ago

Price drop MB 9,000

#1507 4 years ago

Last time I looked, Shasta Lake California wasn't in the Pacific Northwest. This thread is for buying and selling locally.

#1508 4 years ago

Welby has lots of games left on Craigslist in case someone here missed them

#1509 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Welby has lots of games left on Craigslist in case someone here missed them

ahh that's welby huh -- was wondering who had a collection like that and was selling so many!

#1510 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Last time I looked, Shasta Lake California wasn't in the Pacific Northwest. This thread is for buying and selling locally.

Dang, if I were a buyer in Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland -- and I were interested in a MB -- I'd sure be glad for this post -- 2 hours away.
If the guy were in, say... Arizona, Yeah -- then you'd have a good point.
-mof

#1511 4 years ago

Anyone have a STLE they want to sell?
PM me

#1512 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Last time I looked, Shasta Lake California wasn't in the Pacific Northwest.

I thought that part of NorCal is now the State of Jefferson,
which is more NW than Cali.

#1513 4 years ago

this is kinda related to selling, since I want to get a machine clear coated done before selling it Anyone knows a local place near seattle to clear playfield?

#1514 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

this is kinda related to selling, since I want to get a machine clear coated done before selling it Anyone knows a local place near seattle to clear playfield?

sent PM

#1515 4 years ago

Really would like to get AFM back in the lineup.Have a sample FH could work into a trade.

#1516 4 years ago

I say let Northern CA post their ads. I have driven farther in the past....

#1517 4 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

I say let Northern CA post their ads. I have driven farther in the past....

Here, Here !
That's just 3+ hours from here....easy drive.

#1518 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I don't think you'd mind if those Northern Cali guys drove up to the NW show and bought tickets

One of the biggest turn offs for me when I first started in pinball was the "exclusive" vibe I got once online and then again at a show. I was almost out, but said eff it and have meant some super awesome people since. (yourself included ) I say we include all in the surrounding areas, huzzah!

#1519 4 years ago

I certainly must be one of the "super awesome" people you speak of!

#1520 4 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Gottlieb EM donor cabinet that I can repurpose for a 1975 Atlantis project I'm working on. I believe anything from 1967-1975 will work. I don't care about paint condition -- I'm going to repaint it anyway -- I just need a game that's structurally sound and in decent shape (no water, ant or termite damage).

Let me know if you've either got an empty cabinet/head you'll sell, or if you have a parts game for sale that's from this era.

Mark

#1522 4 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL. Pm me if you have one for sale......

#1524 4 years ago

Kicking around the idea for possible trade offers for my RBION and EATPM. Both are exceptional and I will post pics if someone has an upper tier pin they would consider trading for these two. The combined trade value on these would be approx. $6600.00

#1525 4 years ago

Star Trek Premium. Like new, HUO. Cliffys from day 1, shaker. Perfect.

IMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg

#1526 4 years ago

Funhouse, rebuilt Rudy, LEDs, new plastics, new ramp, works perfect, plays fast, wear on left ball drops and cabinet, factory mylar and Cliffys installed, inserts look good.
Hey Bucko, you're up! More pictures to come....

IMG_0851.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0858.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0866.jpg

#1527 4 years ago

You forgot prices...

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1528 4 years ago

I think I am going to sell 1 or 2 games. Possible interest in trades and you add cash.
Just throwing out a feeler.

#1529 4 years ago

More shots of my FH. Note that some of the reflection on the playfield is from the factory mylar.

IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0880.jpg
IMG_0889.jpg
IMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0892.jpg
IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0893.jpg

#1530 4 years ago

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

#1531 4 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm officially de-lurking. I've had a few machines routed locally for nearly a year, and several in my private collection. Right now I need two more pins to route so I'm not looking for pristine HUO, just a machine in good condition at a fair price. I have cash in hand.

A few I would consider, in no particular order:
Ironman
Star Trek (Stern)
Tron
POTC

Family-friendly themes only, and I'm definitely not interested in any of the recent rock and roll themed Sterns.

Potentially open to some older, highly reliable machines as well (as long as they fall into the top 50-or-so of all time category), but given the track record I've had with older pins I'd want to hear feedback from people here on reliability.

#1532 4 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Hi everyone. I'm officially de-lurking. I've had a few machines routed locally for nearly a year, and several in my private collection. Right now I need two more pins to route so I'm not looking for pristine HUO, just a machine in good condition at a fair price. I have cash in hand.
A few I would consider, in no particular order:
Ironman
Star Trek (Stern)
Tron
POTC
Family-friendly themes only, and I'm definitely not interested in any of the recent rock and roll themed Sterns.
Potentially open to some older, highly reliable machines as well (as long as they fall into the top 50-or-so of all time category), but given the track record I've had with older pins I'd want to hear feedback from people here on reliability.

PM sent on POTC. I have one listed a few posts above

#1533 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Just put an AFM and a Cannes on Craiglist:
" target="_blank">seattle.craigslist.org link
seattle.craigslist.org link

very EM in the Seattle Area still looking for a new owner, if you are interested PM me with an offer

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1534 4 years ago

Good news: A local collector is giving me the cabinet from a 1974 Sky Jump to use as the donor cabinet for the 1975 Atlantis I'm restoring. It does not have a head, so I'm looking for an empty wedgehead head I can use for this project. If you have one, or know of one, please PM me.

Thanks!

#1535 4 years ago

I have an Iron Man (2010) machine still for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pimped-out-iron-man-2010-fs

Higher resolution pics here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gloogun/albums/72157659132539356

Very nice condition and modded to the hilt. The game is beautiful and plays like a rocket!

Would consider trades towards MB, CC, IJTPA or a CQ STTNG

#1536 4 years ago

I recently pulled out from MMR for lack of better word"untimely response", plz pm me if you have any top 100 pins in nice condition willing to let go. I'm looking to spend around $3000-6000.
Games i'm looking for TOM, IJ(williams), getaway, shadow, JM, TAF, judge dredd.

#1537 4 years ago

Have a ripleys for sale, 3350$. Works 100% full led and lots new parts.

IMG_20140722_215326629_HDR.jpgIMG_20150924_070632096.jpgIMG_20150924_070646284.jpgIMG_20150924_070354922.jpg

#1538 4 years ago

$5500
2nd owner (me)
Blue dmd
Mirror blades
Cliffy Protector
Leds
Blue flipper buttons
Supper bands
Blue leg protector s
And more

trades possible, looking for a Shadow Metallica or some other DMD pin

20151006_155924.jpg

20151006_154925-1.jpg

20151006_154910-1.jpg

#1539 4 years ago

Markmon's old BOP 2.0

You may have seen it listed not long ago by Markmon.

So after I purchased it I had a situation at home and need to sell it. It is fully restored and as you can imagine nothing was spared in the process. It is also an origional diamond plate BOP. This game went through a full professional restore and that included the 2.0 conversion, new side art, all new ramps, plastics, LED (Pinbulbs), powder coating, mirrored back glass, etc etc (insides sanded etc) .. It was the one at the NW show in the Pinbulbs booth.

If you have any interest in this game please contact me before I list it on the main market forum.

bop2.01.JPGbopplayfield.JPG

#1540 4 years ago

Note the playfield protector installed.. played nice with it on at the show I thought.. although a bit different than cleared.. Wish I had the space & cash -- I put a lot of games on this at the show and had a blast.. love the 2.0 conversion.

#1541 4 years ago

Ooo, I played that BoP2.0 at NWPAS and loved it. Very tempting...

#1542 4 years ago

Code got a healthy update since NWPS too

#1543 4 years ago

Damn I want this! Whats the price ttown? Only problem is have a 2.0 on order. Anyone want a kit? Take spot? Monkey man I have so many machines and no room! lol Thanks for storing all my over flow bud!

#1544 4 years ago

#1545 4 years ago

I still don't believe you guys sent that MG back. Is that one of the games monkey is storing for you? There was a ton of shady shit going down around the "reveal" at the tacoma show and I'm betting that machine never went back to Illinois. Who has a copy of the bill of lading for the shipment home? Did you pay for that or who did? You guys still have plenty to answer for.

Upvote me if you agree.

Quoted from wcbrandes:

Damn I want this! Whats the price ttown? Only problem is have a 2.0 on order. Anyone want a kit? Take spot? Monkey man I have so many machines and no room! lol Thanks for storing all my over flow bud!

#1546 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I still don't believe you guys sent that MG back. Is that one of the games monkey is storing for you? There was a ton of shady shit going down around the "reveal" at the tacoma show and I'm betting that machine never went back to Illinois. Who has a copy of the bill of lading for the shipment home? Did you pay for that or who did? You guys still have plenty to answer for.
Upvote me if you agree.

Sadsack you are way off base dude! Bill, PDX, Mark & the crew who all volunteered time and money to get that game up and working for the Tacoma show are some of the most solid guys in this hobby! JPOP ripped me off and Bill tried to step in and help. Things didn't work out but I am very grateful to Bill and the team for what they tried to do.

#1547 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Upvote me if you agree.

You should take this to PM or start up another thread

#1548 4 years ago

Can't believe this. Take it elsewhere dude.

#1549 4 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Can't believe this. Take it elsewhere dude.

Who saw the bill of lading? You all are so simple. Do you think WCBrandes is less resourceful than the guy who ended up with the predator? Show me the bill of lading and I'll buy iceman44 a case of beer.

#1550 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sadsack you are way off base dude! Bill, PDX, Mark & the crew who all volunteered time and money to get that game up and working for the Tacoma show are some of the most solid guys in this hobby! JPOP ripped me off and Bill tried to step in and help. Things didn't work out but I am very grateful to Bill and the team for what they tried to do.

Quoted from SadSack:

Who saw the bill of lading? You all are so simple. Do you think WCBrandes is less resourceful than the guy who ended up with the Predator. Show me the bill of lading and I'll buy iceman44 a case of beer.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this drama all about?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.95
$ 9,000.00
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
There are 3566 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside