IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 95.
#1451 8 years ago

So I haven't been playing much and some of my higher end games are starting to collect some dust and it feels like they should go to someone that might actually play them. Prices are high, but condition is good and warrants the prices. If anyone wants pics let me know and I'll post some if there's interest.

Not looking for trades unless they're things I can sell for more than the asking price of the games I'd be trading. Want cash, not bank, paypal, etc.

Cirqus Voltaire $7500 - Clean inside and out, playfield in great condition. Has playfield overlay on it (not mylar, but the free floating one that looks iike a clear coat and protects). Purple powder coat, green xpin dmd, pinballbulbs led kit and extra light strips, subwoofer, custom topper, custom shooter rod, mirror blades, perfect working order.

Medieval Madness $10,500 - as seen in the pinballbulbs booth at the NW Pinball show each year. Game was restored 3 years ago with new cabinet decals, brand new mirco playfield. Has several mods: ColorDMD, special 3 stage powder coated rails, legs, lockdown, coin door, etc from pinchroma - color is beautiful. Looks purple in one light blue in another. Mirror blades, shaker motor, subwoofer, troll eyes, plastic protector kit, pimpmypin catapult mod (the $300 one), dragon topper (not installed but should be in my cabinet), castle skeleton eye light ups, replacement backboard with lightning on it, light up dragon, big dude on war horse on left ramp, probably some other mods I'm forgetting. Castle and gate work well. Game plays like new. Pinballbulbs lighting kit installed. Game is in like new condition, many addons. Better than a remake.

Bride of Pinbot 2.0 $5500 - Game was restored. Has original diamond plated playfield. Playfield overlay installed (not mylar, but the one that looks like a clear coat). New ramps, new helmet, new cabinet decals, 2 stage purple shiny powder coat on rails, lockdown, coindoor, etc. Real backglass upgrade over translite. BOP2.0 installed.

Champion Pub $5500 - Game was restored. New clear coated playfield installed, new jump ramps installed, additional new boxer motor in the cabinet (not installed, the existing one is fine). Subwoofer installed. Mike chestnut brass trim and coindoor installed. Cabinet in excellent shape. Pinballbulbs LED kit installed.

For those that have PM about other games, these are games in my collection that I plan to never sell: AFM, RFM, TOTAN, Shadow, STTNG, and all my sterns. JM is perhaps sold pending a quick repair. GnR is not for sale, but a buyer has put $500 down on it if someday I ever do sell. I could perhaps be talked out of my Monster bash for $12k (it won best game award at NW pinball show last year), $6k ToM, $10.5k Tron, $7k White water. I don't expect to sell at these prices as these games are not for sale, but those are the prices that would pry them away from me.

#1452 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So I haven't been playing much and some of my higher end games are starting to collect some dust and it feels like they should go to someone that might actually play them. Prices are high, but condition is good and warrants the prices. If anyone wants pics let me know and I'll post some if there's interest.
Not looking for trades unless they're things I can sell for more than the asking price of the games I'd be trading. Want cash, not bank, paypal, etc.
Cirqus Voltaire $7500 - Clean inside and out, playfield in great condition. Has playfield overlay on it (not mylar, but the free floating one that looks iike a clear coat and protects). Purple powder coat, free xpin dmd, pinballbulbs led kit and extra light strips, subwoofer, custom topper, custom shooter rod, mirror blades, perfect working order.
Medieval Madness $10,500 - as seen in the pinballbulbs booth at the NW Pinball show each year. Game was restored 3 years ago with new cabinet decals, brand new mirco playfield. Has several mods: ColorDMD, special 3 stage powder coated rails, legs, lockdown, coin door, etc from pinchroma - color is beautiful. Looks purple in one light blue in another. Mirror blades, shaker motor, subwoofer, troll eyes, plastic protector kit, pimpmypin catapult mod (the $300 one), dragon topper (not installed but should be in my cabinet), castle skeleton eye light ups, replacement backboard with lightning on it, light up dragon, big dude on war horse on left ramp, probably some other mods I'm forgetting. Castle and gate work well. Game plays like new. Pinballbulbs lighting kit installed. Game is in like new condition, many addons. Better than a remake.
Bride of Pinbot 2.0 $5500 - Game was restored. Has original diamond plated playfield. Playfield overlay installed (not mylar, but the one that looks like a clear coat). New ramps, new helmet, new cabinet decals, 2 stage purple shiny powder coat on rails, lockdown, coindoor, etc. Real backglass upgrade over translite. BOP2.0 installed.
Champion Pub $5500 - Game was restored. New clear coated playfield installed, new jump ramps installed, additional new boxer motor in the cabinet (not installed, the existing one is fine). Subwoofer installed. Mike chestnut brass trim and coindoor installed. Cabinet in excellent shape. Pinballbulbs LED kit installed.

These are incredible games

#1453 8 years ago

Have to say played these and not only is Markmon a stellar host and guy, his games are top notch! I really want the bop but just ordered the kit!

#1454 8 years ago

Price drop on project pins.

Airborn Avengers- sold pending pickup
Firepower II- sold

Also for sale: High Speed- sold pending pickup

HS has Xpin displays, new legs, beat playfield. Works except for one pop bumper.

#1455 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Have to say played these and not only is Markmon a stellar host and guy, his games are top notch! I really want the bop but just ordered the kit!

100% in agreement with that. Bought my TWD LE from him Dec 2014 & played some of his pins there. They are all stellar as was the one I purchased. If I buy another pin I'm bringing my sleeping bag so I can play more of his collection!!

#1456 8 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

100% in agreement with that. Bought my TWD LE from him Dec 2014 & played some of his pins there. They are all stellar as was the one I purchased. If I buy another pin I'm bringing my sleeping bag so I can play more of his collection!!

a slumber party @ Markmons? What do you guys have going on there?

#1457 8 years ago

Very clean demo man for sale. Full leds new pinballs, superbands flippers, and fresh batteries. No fade cab, no lock holes and no button wear. Dmd is perfect. Grips have wear. Works 100% no errors. Sold

#1458 8 years ago

I have a high end restored TOM for trade

Nos and Clearcoated (by Kruzman) PF installed earlier this year
A few mods

Looking for a trade involving a Creature or Metallica or ???

#1459 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Cirqus Voltaire $7500 - Clean inside and out, playfield in great condition. Has playfield overlay on it (not mylar, but the free floating one that looks iike a clear coat and protects). Purple powder coat, green xpin dmd, pinballbulbs led kit and extra light strips, subwoofer, custom topper, custom shooter rod, mirror blades, perfect working order.
For those that have PM about other games, these are games in my collection that I plan to never sell: AFM, RFM, TOTAN, Shadow, STTNG, and all my sterns. JM is perhaps sold pending a quick repair. GnR is not for sale, but a buyer has put $500 down on it if someday I ever do sell. I could perhaps be talked out of my Monster Bash for $12k (it won best game award at NW pinball show last year), $6k ToM, $10.5k Tron, $7k White Water. I don't expect to sell at these prices as these games are not for sale, but those are the prices that would pry them away from me.

Mark's games are the best...and there couldn't be a nicer guy in the hobby.

#1460 8 years ago

**SOLD**

CQ SoF For Sale $2650

20150906_205826-1.jpg20150906_205826-1.jpg
20150907_165323-1-1.jpg20150907_165323-1-1.jpg
20150905_171004.jpg20150905_171004.jpg
20150906_211122.jpg20150906_211122.jpg
20150904_213031.jpg20150904_213031.jpg
20150905_165809-1.jpg20150905_165809-1.jpg
20150903_162558.jpg20150903_162558.jpg

#1461 8 years ago

Wish you were closer frogman

#1462 8 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

CQ SoF For Sale $2650

20150906_205826-1.jpg 20150907_165323-1-1.jpg 20150905_171004.jpg 20150906_211122.jpg 20150904_213031.jpg 20150905_165809-1.jpg 20150903_162558.jpg

Add the freeplay40 SoF clear ramps! They look awesome!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1463 8 years ago

**SOLD**

FS/FT Signed WOZ LE Emrald $7800

Mostly interested in;
The Shadow
Funhouse
ACDC Premium
Metallica

20150913_154140.jpg20150913_154140.jpg
20150913_154122-1.jpg20150913_154122-1.jpg
20150913_161256-1.jpg20150913_161256-1.jpg
2015-09-13_16.52.20.jpg2015-09-13_16.52.20.jpg
20150913_155206-1.jpg20150913_155206-1.jpg
20150913_155144.jpg20150913_155144.jpg
20150913_154620-1-1.jpg20150913_154620-1-1.jpg
20150913_154629.jpg20150913_154629.jpg

#1464 8 years ago

Posted a for sale thread for a Revenge From Mars. Thought I'd link it here since it's in Boise. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-revenge-from-mars-rfmin-boise-id

#1465 8 years ago

I'm still looking for a Taxi. Any shape will do but I would really like to find a super nice one or one with a CPR playfield.

#1466 8 years ago

Or a nice Whirlwind would do... (Edit, Whirlwind found!)

#1467 8 years ago

Looking for a very nice Zenon. Cash or trade.

#1468 8 years ago

I have a very nice Alvin G. Mystery Castle for sale/trade if anyone is interested.

#1469 8 years ago

Swords of Fury bump $2500

20150905_171004.jpg20150905_171004.jpg

#1470 8 years ago

Got the new pinball itch again, and not having luck finding anything local. Looking for anything on the list hopefully relatively local to Seattle:

AC/DC Premium (not Lucy)
Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Harlem Globetrotters
Fireball
The Shadow
Williams Grand Prix
Mustang Pro
Star Trek (Stern) Pro
Frontier
The Addams Family
Joker Poker (SS)
Sorcerer
Frontier

Thanks.

#1471 8 years ago

Selling a Pirates of the caribbean and a Nascar

POTC - $4500
Nascar - $2250

Both in really great shape. Neither has lockbar holes. Based n that and condition Nascar may be HUO also based on who I got it from what they told me.

#1472 8 years ago

Rollergames is sold. Also have 4 of these large junkyard promo posters 25$ each.IMG_20150918_184440589.jpgIMG_20150918_184440589.jpg

#1473 8 years ago

Anyone in the PNW interested in a Star Trek Premium ? It is HUO, perfect shape, with shaker and Cliffys.
Or an excellent players Funhouse? Or a really nice TSPP with colorDMD? I am in Eugene, Oregon and looking to make some room, and/or make some cash....or trade for a super nice TAF. Not going to ship at this point, but creative about pick up/delivery, etc...

#1474 8 years ago

Still searching for an EM shooting/rifle/submarine or baseball game in the PNW. Would also consider an EM car or motorcycle racing and any other old EM game along the same line....

Let me know what you have! Preferably in good working order but will consider a fixer also.

Thanks!

-Gary

#1475 8 years ago

Floating my insanely nice Original MM for sale (full Keller restoration in 2012)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25174

#1476 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Floating my insanely nice Original MM for sale (full Keller restoration in 2012)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25174

Once you've sold your MM, if you are interested in an insanely nice MB let me know

#1477 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Once you've sold your MM, if you are interested in an insanely nice MB let me know

Don't tempt me, I love me some MB! I also want my Tron LE back so many great pins and so little $$$

#1478 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

For those that have PM about other games, these are games in my collection that I plan to never sell: AFM, RFM, TOTAN, Shadow, STTNG, and all my sterns. JM is perhaps sold pending a quick repair. GnR is not for sale, but a buyer has put $500 down on it if someday I ever do sell. I could perhaps be talked out of my Monster Bash for $12k (it won best game award at NW pinball show last year), $6k ToM, $10.5k Tron, $7k White Water. I don't expect to sell at these prices as these games are not for sale, but those are the prices that would pry them away from me.

Damn I would love that BOP if I had the money. Beautiful game. Don't sell too many of them!

#1479 8 years ago

Price drop on WOZ LE $7500

#1480 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Don't tempt me, I love me some MB! I also want my TRON LE back so many great pins and so little $$$

Not sure which TRON they have at the Seattle Pinball Museum but I was pretty underwhelmed with the one they had there, I was pretty underwhelmed with the place in general actually..

3-4 games with one of the flippers not working or glitched out in some way (sticking up until the ball hits it or spazing out or not working entirely). It also seemed like some of the games had trouble shooting up ramps causing the ball to drain straight down the center. I've only played newer star trek's that were well maintained and never had trouble hitting ramps, the one there, took 2 or 3 tries or more, it was like the flippers didn't have enough power. I noticed the bubble level on the fish tales was all the way back toward the player, wouldn't that mean the slope is not as high leading to floaty ball? Not trying to bash the place, just had higher expectations I guess?

It was neat to try the virtual pinball, I didn't think it would be for me and it's definitely not lol, just feels way too fake to enjoy.

#1481 8 years ago

Thanks for the criticism Freefallnick. If there are issues with our games its nice to hear about firsthand......

#1482 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Thanks for the criticism Freefallnick. If there are issues with our games its nice to hear about firsthand......

Great, I'll be back for a visit when you get rid of Hercules and put back 3 or 4 games that are fun to play!

#1483 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

If you're serious about wanting to know about your games, you could request player feedback and provide 'Pin Report' forms that allow your players to submit issues they find (or just write down what they tell you). You don't need to fix everything, but it would allow you to get a handle on the number and types of problems players see. Then, with the list of everything you intend to fix, you can prioritize and work on problems in order of seriousness (with some consideration of time/effort to fix). Geez, I sound like a software engineer....

#1484 8 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

If you're serious about wanting to know about your games, you could request player feedback

In my experience, they aren't really. I reported several machines that were badly slanted left or right, they blew it off, blaming the old floor.

When I reported parts that fell off of Star Trek and were lying in the play field while I played, they came and removed the part, and thanked me for not continuing to play and let the parts eventually get into the trough. They then told me they wanted to play test it. They spent the next hour on it instead of letting the paying customer back at it. You're welcome...

#1485 8 years ago

This is the PNW trade/sell/want thread, not the bare your teeth at other pinnballers thread. Create a new post for that stuff. I really do appreciate it, thanks!

#1486 8 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

In my experience, they aren't really. I reported several machines that were badly slanted left or right, they blew it off, blaming the old floor.
When I reported parts that fell off of Star Trek and were lying in the play field while I played, they came and removed the part, and thanked me for not continuing to play and let the parts eventually get into the trough. They then told me they wanted to play test it. They spent the next hour on it instead of letting the paying customer back at it. Yeah, they sure were thankful...

This is a thread about games for sale isn't it? FYI we do care about the condition of our games. When a problem is reported to us we look at it ASAP. While "immediate" repairs are not always possible, I personally look into EACH AND EVERY report of a game not working properly or as designed. Unfortunately we can't maintain 50 various games to like new standards as some people expect.

#1487 8 years ago

I completely agree with you. I work with the public, and at times it feels futile. On top of having a job that is your hobby, I don't know how one can run a pinball museum or arcade, without losing the passion. Cheers to you and what you do. I don't want to see the critical crap of your organization in this thread. Please take this as a nice way of asking everyone to please don't be so fast to judge others' dedication or work-ethic, or pinball preferences!

I will shut up now, as this is probably making everyone that watches this thread excited about nothing!

#1488 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

This is a thread about games for sale isn't it? ...

Then why are you commenting about the Pinball Museum here? If you are, can't I as well?

#1489 8 years ago

So what games you have to sell or trade?

#1490 8 years ago

Sorry it was a bad place to post that here, I didn't meant to start anything. I just didn't know the operator(s) was a pinside user and didn't feel like starting a thread just to post negatively about a venue.

#1491 8 years ago

Pinbot for $1100 in Billings, MT for sale. I also have a customer's addams family in the shop that the owner wants $5000 for.

#1492 8 years ago

No worries man. I just didn't like the direction it started going. There are a lot of great people in the northwest, and they're working hard, even if it might not seem like it.

Pinbot in Billings!

#1493 8 years ago

I just sold medieval madness, shadow, bop2.0, Cirqus Voltaire, tales Arabian nights, guns n roses, champion pub.

I find myself enjoying the sterns way more. Only Williams left are Johnny mnemonic, attack from Mars, cactus canyon continued, monster bash, Star Trek next generation, white water, and revenge from Mars.

In my quest to cut back I even added transformers pro and avengers back in.

#1494 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I just sold Medieval Madness, Shadow, bop2.0, Cirqus Voltaire, tales Arabian nights, Guns n Roses, Champion Pub.
I find myself enjoying the sterns way more. Only Williams left are Johnny Mnemonic, Attack from Mars, Cactus Canyon continued, Monster Bash, Star Trek next generation, White Water, and Revenge From Mars.
In my quest to cut back I even added Transformers pro and Avengers back in.

Sold Shadow!? Say it ain't so Mark!

#1495 8 years ago

Yep, thinning the herd is always a hard thing to do. I am dreading the day my turn comes.......

#1496 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I just sold Medieval Madness, Shadow, bop2.0, Cirqus Voltaire, tales Arabian nights, Guns n Roses, Champion Pub.
I find myself enjoying the sterns way more. Only Williams left are Johnny Mnemonic, Attack from Mars, Cactus Canyon continued, Monster Bash, Star Trek next generation, White Water, and Revenge From Mars.

Congrats?

#1497 8 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Pinbot for $1100 in Billings, MT for sale.

Shyte man, even I can almost afford that!!!
Envious. GLWS

#1498 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Nothin' like selling the children...

#1499 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Wait a sec.. Looking at your original post I thought half those weren't even for sale?? Haha must have been a nice offer!

#1500 8 years ago

Everything has it's price for most of us. It's definitely hard to sell our prized possessions.......when it's time we need to find suitable adoptive homes......

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.