5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,606 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by wamonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3606 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 73.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

cant sell the MB, that was a quest in itself. A rescue mission from from Homer Alaska. I saved my other MM(not the one pictured here) from a strip club in Alaska, shes a good one too but still smells like Hookers, cigs, Beer and shame when i pull the glass off ha ha. Took me 3 years to land that deal. It needs a PF swap, I got one here on standby. good times chasing down some of this. I enjoy the quest for pins and deals more than anything.

LOL an MM that smells like cigarette smoke, beer and ass? Awesome

I picked up an IM last night and I am loving it!
image-576.jpg

#102 5 years ago

pin-pimp what is the afm going rate by itself? and does anyone know of a stern meteor for sale?

#103 5 years ago

i know of a meteor here locally for sale, working but fixer upper. id have to ask him. I just decided to do a new clear coat PF install, side art, inside cab paint and full blown shop out on AFM its going to be nice and prob have a price tag to go with it. OR plan b i have a real nice take off pf i could swap out and keep the price down

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

i know of a meteor here locally for sale, working but fixer upper. id have to ask him. I just decided to do a new clear coat PF install, side art, inside cab paint and full blown shop out on AFM its going to be nice and prob have a price tag to go with it. OR plan b i have a real nice take off pf i could swap out and keep the price down

i told my friend about your afm and he said he was to be in vegas for his anniversary! doh! definitely let me know about the meteor....

#105 5 years ago

Rudy is not missing on that Funhouse, That's the new gobble hole mod.

#106 5 years ago

That's fine, just have him give you a big ol pile of cash and you can be his dealer

#107 5 years ago

Here is my pinball express, i can get about 24 pins in there without stacking them. Started loading the sold items. image-941.jpgimage-426.jpg

#108 5 years ago

That is nice pin pimp have one very similar but carries a race car so dont have the wood blocks on the sides to prop up the machines. besides rarely carry more than three anyway.

#109 5 years ago

charlie is looking for a space shuttle at Seattle pinball museum if its not sold!

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Anyone have an Earthshaker or Whirlwind they're willing to part with? I have a T2 I can trade.

I have an Earthshaker project machine

#111 5 years ago

Space shuttle is a cab and crappy pf and some parts only. Cab is decent. Sold already. Everything in there is pre sold. The fenders inside the trailer are slanted so a car will fit in, drive over fender wells. I made the boxes just to haul pins. The E Chanel is bad ass for strapping them in any place on the walls. 7 foot tall inside so arcades and my side by side will fit in. 2x 7000 pound axles. Lol.

#112 5 years ago

The fire! Just became available again, and funhouse

#113 5 years ago

Any one have a nice two player Joust for sale?
I have a buddy looking for one

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I have an Earthshaker project machine

I just traded my T2 for a nice JM. Interested in selling? How much of a project is it?

#115 5 years ago

anyone have a congo in good shape they want to part with?

#116 5 years ago

Any one semi-local to me in Corvallis heading up to the Seattle pinball show this year willing to help me out? I have prior commitments and can't make it this year, but would love to send a couple aprons and a backglass up with someone to get signed if anyone is willing.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I just traded my T2 for a nice JM. Interested in selling? How much of a project is it?

I have not went through it yet.. the boards are there needs play field touch up.. if it was to crazy i wouldn't take it on.
I'm up for trades not sure about price if your real serious pm me and we can go from there.

#118 5 years ago

I have a pile of stuff I am bringing to the Seattle Tacoma show for sale.
Gottlieb Coral wedgehead
Gottlieb Bronco 4 player, very nice
Mata Hari (SS) clean!
Also going to bring a few arcades, ton of PCBs, parts, marquees etc
Items are currently in Coeur d'Alene ID if anyone wants stuff before the show, nothing has been listed for sale yet

#119 5 years ago

I'm looking for an empty cabinet and backbox for a virtual machine I'm wanting to build. I'm not picky. I'd just rather work from an existing base rather than have to figure out how I'm going to put together (and pay for) one of my own.

#120 5 years ago

Still looking for a AC/DC......Prem...................Seattle.

board pic.jpg
#121 5 years ago

I didn't know Calder did board work. Amazing!

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'm looking for an empty cabinet and backbox for a virtual machine I'm wanting to build. I'm not picky. I'd just rather work from an existing base rather than have to figure out how I'm going to put together (and pay for) one of my own.

I have an empty cab sitting in my garage I was going to build a V-pin out of (someday). Too many projects going right now tho.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

How not picky are you? I have parted out Gottlieb Big Shot cabinet you're welcome to.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Brich:

I have a pile of stuff I am bringing to the Seattle Tacoma show for sale.
Gottlieb Coral wedgehead
Gottlieb Bronco 4 player, very nice
Mata Hari (SS) clean!
Also going to bring a few arcades, ton of PCBs, parts, marquees etc
Items are currently in Coeur d'Alene ID if anyone wants stuff before the show, nothing has been listed for sale yet

I saw the Mata Hari and the wedge heads a few months back, very clean indeed!

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I have an empty cab sitting in my garage I was going to build a V-pin out of (someday). Too many projects going right now tho.

Quoted from erichill:

How not picky are you? I have parted out Gottlieb Big Shot cabinet you're welcome to.

I'm up here in Bellevue, but if either of you would be willing to let their empty cabinet go for a decently low price, then I'd be happy to take a day trip down there. I've been able to fit a pinball machine into a Prius before, and I can do it again.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'm up here in Bellevue, but if either of you would be willing to let their empty cabinet go for a decently low price, then I'd be happy to take a day trip down there. I've been able to fit a pinball machine into a Prius before, and I can do it again.

Quoted from erichill:

I have parted out Gottlieb Big Shot cabinet you're welcome to.

Sounds like erik is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours drive closer to you than me.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

My cab is free, but let me PM you some photos so you know what you're getting into.

#128 5 years ago

As an aside, it sure seems like we live in the wrong area of the country for in-home pinball. We have all kinds of on-location places to play, but there are three machines for sale within 200 miles of Seattle, and 52 within 200 miles of Philadelphia. UNFAIR.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

As an aside, it sure seems like we live in the wrong area of the country for in-home pinball. We have all kinds of on-location places to play, but there are three machines for sale within 200 miles of Seattle, and 52 within 200 miles of Philadelphia. UNFAIR.

Yeah, I've noticed that. Lots of location play but not many pins for sale.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yeah, I've noticed that. Lots of location play but not many pins for sale.

& most of those for sale West coast are priced insanely... Take a look at pin prices back East, it's sick-making how cheap (& plentiful) they are.

#131 5 years ago

I come across pins for sale constsntly it seems, nit always a plus pricing though....

Just picked up another totan. On the fence about keep this one. Feel free topm if interested

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

most of those for sale West coast are priced insanely... Take a look at pin prices back East, it's sick-making how cheap (& plentiful) they are.

Couldn't agree more.

#133 5 years ago

Getting closer on this for the show, i put in a very nice take off PF i bought years ago. No wear at all. Rebuilt the jets, new flipper assembly's, some new plastics, back board city decal, plastic protectors, super led kit, x pin green dmd will go in it. A few other shop out parts. Pf totally clean inside and out, all parts cleaned before going back in.
Boards are good, had to replace 1 A6 diode and had 1 back box connector burnt. Replaced the connector and header. Got it in and fired up. Waiting for the new plastics to get here. Inside of the cab was masked off and painted black

image-935.jpg image-375.jpg
#134 5 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Bob, just PM'd you photos of the spare cab I have.

#135 5 years ago

Update photo, only waiting for a updated game rom and a new strobe bulb.

image-210.jpg
#136 5 years ago

Anyone in Oregon want to split this deal with me? JJP has a sale going on - Standard Invisa Glass $295 per sheet but if you buy 1 you get 1 half off so if anyone wants 1 sheet I will buy the other it would be $221.50 + shipping which we could split.
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewprd.asp?idproduct=89&atc=1

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone in Oregon want to split this deal with me?

Tempting, but too rich for my blood. I know once I got one sheet, my OCD would kick in and I'd have to do all my pins.

#138 5 years ago

Time to shake up the lineup. I am looking to trade my nice condition T2 for another DMD era pin.
Willing to add cash for the right title. I can bring T2 to the show or I'd be happy to arrange pickup/delivery.
T2 works perfect, has a few tasteful mods and plays fantastic. It's the nicest one I have found in a while but it's time to let it find a new home. I can provide more pics if you are interested.
Looking for the following but open to any offers.
LOTR (my grail pin)
TSPP
TOM
TOTAN
The Shadow
Dracula
Congo
Dr Who.

Would also sell it for cash but I'd prefer trade. Thanks for reading and good luck with your pinball dreams.
Cheers and have a great day.

photo.JPG
#139 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Time to shake up the lineup. I am looking to trade my nice condition T2 for another DMD era pin.
Willing to add cash for the right title. I can bring T2 to the show or I'd be happy to arrange pickup/delivery.
T2 works perfect, has a few tasteful mods and plays fantastic. It's the nicest one I have found in a while but it's time to let it find a new home. I can provide more pics if you are interested.
LOTR (my grail pin)
TSPP
TOM
TOTAN
The Shadow
Dracula
Congo
Dr Who.
Would also sell it for cash but I'd prefer trade. Thanks for reading and good luck with your pinball dreams.

photo.JPG 330 KB

Ohhh I have a totan for trade that i foolishly bought lol, pm sent

#140 5 years ago

Anybody in the Portland area that is going to PAGG have room for a pin ? I'm looking to buy a game from Pdxmonkey and his van is full.

#141 5 years ago

Anyone in Oregon want to split this deal with me? JJP has a sale going on - Standard Invisa Glass $295 per sheet but if you buy 1 you get 1 half off so if anyone wants 1 sheet I will buy the other it would be $221.50 + shipping which we could split.
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewprd.asp?idproduct=89&atc=1

I might be down for this. Also I am going to be down in Eugene om the campus selling my apparel wed-Sat

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

LOTR (my grail pin)
TSPP
TOM
TOTAN
The Shadow
Dracula
Congo
Dr Who.

photo.JPG 330 KB

I might be down with Cash PM sent

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I might be down for this. Also I am going to be down in Eugene om the campus selling my apparel wed-Sat

Let me know... I think this is the best deal we will find on Invisalign glass!

#144 5 years ago

Let me know... I think this is the best deal we will find on Invisalign glass!

A local buddy hit me up to do this... Sorry buddy

#145 5 years ago

This one is ready to go to the show, full shop out

image-373.jpg
#146 5 years ago

Not that I would ever (EVERRRRRRR) be able to afford it, but what's your asking price on that thing of beauty?

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

A local buddy hit me up to do this... Sorry buddy

anyone else in Oregon need a sheet of invisiglass?

#148 5 years ago

im bringing AFM, MM, NGG to the show all for sale

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

im bringing AFM, MM, NGG to the show all for sale

Prices?

#150 5 years ago

a lot, $12500, $9000, $5000 will consider offers, they are all very nice examples with lots of goodies

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 210.00
Playfields
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
PinBoss Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 103.00
$ 26.50
$ 149.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 199.99
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 3606 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside