IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 95.
#1401 8 years ago

I'm looking to replace the score displays on a Firepower. Does anyone have opinions about the various LED display brands? Anyone local to Bellevue who'd be willing to let me have a look at theirs so I know what I'm getting?

Alternatively, if anyone has a spare 6-digit display glass (or a whole System 6 master display board) lying around, I'd also love to talk to you.

#1402 8 years ago

I think the x-pin setup is the way to go.

#1403 8 years ago

As opposed to the other LED brands out there, or as opposed to replacing the original display glass/master display board?

#1404 8 years ago

I prefer the look of the original plasma gas displays over modern LEDs, so if you only have one bad glass I would simply replace it. Much cheaper too than buying an entire set of LED displays.

If you do go the LED route, X-pin is the way to go. Tons of color options, adjustable brightness, and their orange is pretty darn close to the color temp of the original displays. Wish they made their 7voltuion product for WMS games of this era!

#1405 8 years ago

Rbion for sale on pin side in nw.

#1406 8 years ago

Bob - I have my original master display from firepower. It has a burnt resistor that needs replacing but I believe that is all. You could give it a shot. Also a display I pulled that isn't gassed to my knowledge but was causing a short so I just replaced it. If you feel like trouble shooting send me a pm. The master is an easy fix. Works with resistor out just drops one segment

#1407 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Rbion for sale on pin side in nw.

Yep, that would be me. Delivery may be available along the I-5 corridor between Bellingham and Eugene.

#1408 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

You could give it a shot.

Great. I'll PM ya. Thanks!

#1409 8 years ago
#1410 8 years ago

Have a NIB KISS LE. Things have changed and I can use the money. $7600, in the Seattle Area.

#1411 8 years ago

Looking for a T2 in the PNW that is in reasonable shape for a first timer restoration. (I would consider other Williams DMD titles as well)...lemme know. I would like something that has a playfield that is in good shape and mostly complete. Really I want to tear something down and put it all back together. End up with a clean tidy players machine that is at least worth what I have into it when I am done....

Thanks!

#1412 8 years ago

Still looking for any of the following EM titles:

King Pin
Atlantis (who isn't?)
Jacks Open (or Lucky Hand)

#1413 8 years ago

Looking for an EM rifle game in the Seattle area... Preferably monster or sci fi themed but would consider anything if in decent shape!

Also looking for an EM submarine game or something along those lines... As well as an old baseball game.

Anyone got any leads? Thanks in advance.

#1414 8 years ago

Looking for trade/sell a few games,
Better than new Iron man VE, shaker motor, added figures, clone with light, whiplash el wire whips,
Stern Playboy very good shape, some LEDs, added light strips
Roadshow very nice game, very strong shaker, LED, great condition
Also have arcade, Hogan Alley Vs., P.O.W., Guerilla War, Guantlet Legends(dark legacy board also)
Simpsons Pinball Party, routed game. Wear on cabinet, plays great but has some wear.
Hoping for some trades+ cash..

#1415 8 years ago

Anybody have a Lord of the Rings they're looking to sell?

#1416 8 years ago

How much you looking to spend/ trade

#1417 8 years ago

on the hunt for a Metallica LE if you have one shoot me a PM

#1418 8 years ago

I have an Addams Family and a Terminator 2 for trade.

TAF- sold

T2- sold

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#1419 8 years ago

EM guys, heads-up that I'm going to be posting my Gottlieb 1968 Fun Land wedgehead for sale soon to make way for an Atlantis project I've bought. The Fun Land was professionally tuned up / playfield restored by local guru Tim Meighan, so the game's in fantastic shape for its age (cabinet hasn't been restored). Plays great and the playfield looks really nice. Backglass has been sealed and is above-average but does have some flaking in two red areas. Repros are available of it if you wanted a perfect one, but this one is pretty good.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm going to offer it for just what I have in it ($750) but wanted to let the guys on here know before I get around to posting it on Craigslist.

PM me if interested and I can send you some pics.

#1420 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

EM guys, heads-up that I'm going to be posting my Gottlieb 1968 Fun Land wedgehead for sale soon to make way for an Atlantis project I've bought. The Fun Land was professionally tuned up / playfield restored by local guru Tim Meighan, so the game's in fantastic shape for its age (cabinet hasn't been restored). Plays great and the playfield looks really nice. Backglass has been sealed and is above-average but does have some flaking in two red areas. Repros are available of it if you wanted a perfect one, but this one is pretty good.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm going to offer it for just what I have in it ($750) but wanted to let the guys on here know before I get around to posting it on Craigslist.
PM me if interested and I can send you some pics.

If Tim Meighan restored the playfield, I can attest that it is great - have seen & played some of his stuff at the NW pin show over the last few years. He does fantastic work!
Dasvis

#1421 8 years ago

Another +1 for Tim Meighan.

#1422 8 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

Before I sell a couple pins to jump on the MMR bandwagon, does anyone have an unrestored original Medieval Madness they would be willing to trade? Players condition fine. I know it's a long shot....
I have an Addams Family and a Terminator 2 for trade.
The TAF has some bad inserts/mansion but is fully functional. I have a new ramp and NOS plastic set both uninstalled. I also have a mansion wear decal and a set of insert decals. Has Comet Sunlight leds.
The T2 is in pretty good shape, fully working with minor wear on a couple inserts. Has lighted hunter ship mod, sunlight leds.
Would also be interested in an AFM or Tron but not much else. PM if interested.

image.jpg image_1.jpg

I have an unrestired but really nice Mm. Not interested in those titles tho

#1423 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I have an unrestired but really nice Mm. Not interested in those titles tho

so what are you looking for? ....and how unrestored is unrestored?

#1424 8 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

so what are you looking for? ....and how unrestored is unrestored?

idk how restored is "restored" I guess?

It has pinballbulbs full led kit, was fully torn down when I got it and cleaned completely. Has mirror blades and an upgraded subwoofer. Rebuilt the flippers. Plays really great.

There is minor PF wear on back loop. A ball track wear. I wasn't really actively selling it, but saw he was looking to trade for one and I've had this one forever and may be ok trading it off or selling it. Probably ask 9k and throw in a free Pinballbulbs led kit of your choice

#1425 8 years ago

Hi, I'm offering up for sale to the local pinball community here first before I throw this on Craigslist is my Bally "Expressway. I bought this from a local guy that has had it in a vacation home since 1974, non smoker and he waxed it often to minimize playfield wear. Very nice playfield, plastics, cabinet in great shape, not all scratched to hell, playfield glass no scratches, backglass has some paint cracks on dudes face, has the rare backglass, everything works perfect, just cleaned it up a little and installed a new Silverjet ball and a few burned out bulbs. A great family friendly game or a great game for a car guy. $650.00025.JPG025.JPG027.JPG027.JPG021.JPG021.JPG

Sold 9-18-15

028.jpg028.jpg

#1426 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in purchasing my games from a few posts back here are the cash prices.

Addams- Sold

Terminator 2- Sold

#1427 8 years ago

Looking for a Bride of Pinbot in good to great condition.

#1428 8 years ago

Oh and I'm looking for trades for my Wrestlemania LE and WOZ (not a package deal). Reasonable offers only please.

#1429 8 years ago

Looking for a high quality Addams Family cash or trade

Have a nice SS and/or Royal Flush (Located Vancouver BC)

#1430 8 years ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party TSPP in WA state, doesn't need to be minty fresh just good condition. Don't have anything for trade but have cash. I suppose just over the border is fine if it's not too hard to get it back into the states..

-Nick

#1431 8 years ago

oh no it's awful trying to get a pin across the border don't do it!

#1432 8 years ago

Lol ok Canada is fine too then

#1433 8 years ago

Wouldn't mind picking up a Lights Camera Action, Party Zone or Big Bettys Truck Stop. Anyone locally have any of these pins for sale? Project pin would be fine. The way the Canadian dollar is these days compared the the US dollar locally is what I am looking for. Probably a long shot but thought I would throw it out there.

#1434 8 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Wouldn't mind picking up a Lights Camera Action, Party Zone or Big Bettys Truck Stop.

Big Betty's Truck Stop???

#1435 8 years ago

Ballys Truck Stop pinball machine , says Big Betty's on the side of the machine so I added that to the title

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1436 8 years ago

Large-Marge-300x225.jpgLarge-Marge-300x225.jpg

#1437 8 years ago

Lol very cool

#1438 8 years ago

I spy a Love Tester behind Big Betty!

#1439 8 years ago

Looking to buy a Hobbit Smaug Edition Pre-Sell spot. Pease pm me if interested in selling yours. Thanks.

#1440 8 years ago

Getaway Sold.

#1443 8 years ago

This SUCKS!!! I knew that Mama's Mexican Kitchen had been sold to an apartment building developer, but this is MUCH worse. I love playing pinball at Shorty's and Rocco's is a favorite happy hour location.

On the bright side though, Belltown will gain yet another generic looking apartment building. Woohoo!

#1444 8 years ago

Very sad. I'll always remember sitting at the counter enjoying the $1 hotdogs and $1 Lucky lagers in the early days. Hopefully they can relocate.

#1445 8 years ago

BOTH SOLD

Got a couple DMD displays for sale
$75 pickup
$90 shipped

New Sterns too
One from Xmen one from Tron
Both work without flaws.

#1446 8 years ago

Have a nice populated genie playfield for sale. 75-80% complete. Vibrant colors with wear by upper lane change. 300$ I wanted to strip and hang bare playfield on wall but its too nice and complete and should be put back to use. IMG_20150903_202803105.jpgIMG_20150903_202803105.jpgIMG_20150903_202819761.jpgIMG_20150903_202819761.jpgIMG_20150903_202844840.jpgIMG_20150903_202844840.jpgIMG_20150903_202853734.jpgIMG_20150903_202853734.jpgIMG_20150903_202901559.jpgIMG_20150903_202901559.jpg

#1447 8 years ago

Looking for a early SS stern cabinet. I found one but its a ways away. Hoping to find one closer to spokane area.

#1448 8 years ago

Still looking for a Taxi. Any condition from a project to fully restored. Paying cash...

#1449 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

BOTH SOLD
Got a couple DMD displays for sale
$75 pickup
$90 shipped
New Sterns too
One from Xmen one from Tron
Both work without flaws.

Both sold

#1450 8 years ago

Two working projects for sale, time to clean the garage out!

Firepower II, boots but has 2 balls stuck in the outhole. I will go over a little more and update once I get a chance. Playfield wear and poor touchups. $725.

Airborne Avengers, one of 300 or so made. Boots up and plays. Lots of sluggish coils. Horizontal segments out on player one and two scoring. Looks like it will clean up decent. Needs playfield glass and lockdown bar. $450.

Take both for $1000. Located in Granger WA.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.