IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 95.
#1351 8 years ago

Anyone semi-local (Eugene, Oregon) interested in an Earthshaker? It's really nice. PM me if interested.

#1352 8 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'd like to ask again if anyone has a spare 6810 RAM chip. The one I ordered is marked as delivered, but never showed up in my mailbox, and I don't have the time to order another one. So unless a neighbor took it and is planning on returning it to me tomorrow, I'm kind of in a bind as I need it by Saturday. Wednesday would be ideal, though. Is there anyone who can help me out?

Jameco has them and they have walk in hours. So if you can get to South San Fran you're golden.

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PageDisplayView?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=contact

#1353 8 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'd like to ask again if anyone has a spare 6810 RAM chip. The one I ordered is marked as delivered, but never showed up in my mailbox, and I don't have the time to order another one. So unless a neighbor took it and is planning on returning it to me tomorrow, I'm kind of in a bind as I need it by Saturday. Wednesday would be ideal, though. Is there anyone who can help me out?

Jameco has them and they have walk in hours. So if you can get to South San Fran you're golden.

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PageDisplayView?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=contact

Edit: never mind, thought I was in the Nor Cal Thread.

#1354 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Anyone have an Earthshaker or Whirlwind they're willing to part with? I have a T2 I can trade.

There's a whirlwind on the Spokane Craigslist currently.

#1355 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Have you guys seen this?? seattle.craigslist.org link

so the listing has been flagged on craigslist.....anyone know what's going on here...anyone know James?

#1356 8 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

so the listing has been flagged on craigslist.....anyone know what's going on here...anyone know James?

Anyone know James? ...anyone? ....Bueller?

#1357 8 years ago

Maybe on tilt forums ? He seems to be at pin tournaments most weekends. He did say he goes on pin side .. Dirt mcgurt? Matches location and he started in feb...

#1358 8 years ago

It's not James Edes that's selling off the container pins (the James from pinball tournaments, he's a long time local collector). I emailed the Craigslist guy after seeing the ad, he said he is North of Seattle.

As mentioned, a bunch of us in the Seattle area are buying a similar shipping container of pins from Italy, it was posted about in another thread and linked back in this one, Greg C is organizing it. James, the guy selling a bunch of pins on CL, ordered a shipping container full of pins from the same Italian operator a few weeks before us and got a lot of the premium pins. He's selling some of them off even before the container arrives on CL, at on average $400-$1000 more than he bought them for (I have the May price sheet with all those pins listed on it). The prices still look decent, but the two things you have to remember are: they are coming off route in Europe and will be worn/hacked/projects and need to be converted to 120volts + the seller is flipping them for a profit while doing no work on them (I know that rubs some people the wrong way). --Dan

#1359 8 years ago

Thanks for the info Dan. Didn't realize that there'd by voltage conversion work to do (I guess I thought these would be sophisticated enough to have a switchable transformer), but hopefully that's not rocket science nor expensive. I think the justification for profiting from these pins is that he's done all the arranging, which seems fair to me. There were great photos of the cosmetic condition on these and comments about operational issues ("no sound", "will not start new game"), so I'm assuming that they will be at least close to their described conditions.

Are these the first 2 containers coming into Seattle/Portland? It would be cool if we could keep these rolling in for awhile. Maybe one loaded up with TZs and MMs... It would be nice if the Northwest could become slightly less a seller's market.

#1360 8 years ago

I'm under the impression that the Italian operator is retiring and these may be some of the last containers he ships. Good for the region to get 50 new pins here regardless!

Greg who arranged the Pinside group container gave lots of warnings, which you can find in other container threads--these will have problems and be projects, that's why they are cheap. Beyond the photos and brief descriptions of problems, you have to expect them to be very dirty, have cracked plastics, and have all kinds of weird operator hacks and fixes, many have been on route for 20-30 years. I'm looking at it like this: hope for the best, expect the worse. I'm expecting to spend 6 months and another $800 per pin getting them looking and running good, but I guess we will know for sure in a month or two when they arrive.

There's more info in the thread about it here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-container-pinball-buyers-wanted#post-2504425

#1361 8 years ago

I have a really nice Gottlieb's "Buck Rodgers backglass. Anyone have the rest of machine?

images.jpgimages.jpg

#1362 8 years ago

Trying to get an idea of any available eight ball deluxe machines in the Seattle area. I have a really nice backglass that could use the rest of the machine. What is an average price for this game and are there any for sale?

#1363 8 years ago

Genesis $800

I've been restoring one for a while and I'm not sure I'm interested in finishing it.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO OF THIS ACTUAL MACHINE -

Things I've got into it -

-New Window w/ new screws/leveling washers installed
-Stripped/shopped/re-rubbered pf w/ white rubber
-NOS translite (not faded obviously) installed
-Replaced all 4 pop bumper body/rings/caps with Gottlieb parts (one cap has a broken tab)
-Replaced Drop Targets
-Socketed/replaced 5101
-Installed Cliffy ramp protectors
-Slam switch mod done on board

Issues

-Vari Target doesn't always register right away
-Under PF robot cover doesn't rotate
-Resets/locks up occasionally - sometimes i can play it for 1/2 hour with no issues. Sometimes it resets regularly. I haven't gotten around to do the ground mods which I'm told will probably fix this.

I wasn't really looking to sell it as I'd like to finish/play it for a while when it's 100%, but I just moved and don't know how long it'll be before I get around to it - ha.

IMG_3080.jpgIMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3122.jpgIMG_3122.jpg

#1364 8 years ago

Long shot probably, but I could use a decent empty Taxi cab. Mine has lockdown holes etc...

#1365 8 years ago

Up for a roadtrip? ( not mine). portland.craigslist.org link

#1366 8 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Up for a roadtrip? ( not mine). portland.craigslist.org link

sold, bummer. Little rough anyways, but thanks for the heads up

#1367 8 years ago

Have a huo only sopranos for sold
Latest roms, new batteries, leds, pinballs, super bands flips, works 100% no errors. Has goodie bag and manual still stapled inside.PM

IMG_20150416_195515516_HDR_1.jpgIMG_20150416_195515516_HDR_1.jpg

#1368 8 years ago

great friggin game just so fun to play

#1369 8 years ago

Sorry posted on accident. This can be deleted. I'm drunk texting pinside.

#1370 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Have a huo only sopranos for 4500$.
Latest roms, new batteries, leds, pinballs, super bands flips, works 100% no errors. Has goodie bag and manual still stapled inside.PM

IMG_20150416_195515516_HDR_1.jpg

Doug -
If you are selling one, that means you have your eye on another... Metallica?

#1371 8 years ago

Nothing lined up just want an empty slot just in case something should catch my eye. A metallica would do just that

#1372 8 years ago

Oh man - that's a beaut! I never thought I'd see a sopranos for sale in the nw and just put up money for one coming from Italy. Couple weeks ago and I'd be very interested in this! I'm sure someone will be happy!

#1373 8 years ago

I'm saving to buy back a Met Prem/LE figured I would put out a feeler to see if anyone had one they are thinking of selling?

JPOP Google hit link
http://www.johnpopadiuk.com/

#1374 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Sorry posted on accident. This can be deleted. I'm drunk texting pinside.

I feel drunk posting is a way of life here sometimes.

#1375 8 years ago

I'm looking to buy an EM Gottlieb parts game from the 60s or 70s if anyone has an old one sitting around collecting dust. Thanks!

#1376 8 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

I feel drunk posting is a way of life here sometimes.

I thought it was a requirement.

#1377 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I'm looking to buy an EM Gottlieb parts game from the 60s or 70s if anyone has an old one sitting around collecting dust. Thanks!

I have a few.

#1378 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I find it really difficult to part one out. Bought that Royal guard complete cabinet less head for $50, fully intending to part it......
but ended up not having the heart to do it... it was too nice. It's almost fully working now.... should have it done before next year I hope.

#1379 8 years ago

If I'm honest with myself what I'm really looking for is another 60s or 70s Gottlieb EM to restore.

#1380 8 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Trying to get an idea of any available eight ball deluxe machines in the Seattle area. I have a really nice backglass that could use the rest of the machine. What is an average price for this game and are there any for sale?

There's one for sale right now on Craigslist in Bothell, $2,200. Seems a little spend for this game to me, but I always think prices are lower than they actually are. seattle.craigslist.org link

#1381 8 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

It's probably too late, but I just found some of these when going through my parts today. In Seattle.

#1382 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

There's one for sale right now on Craigslist in Bothell, $2,200. Seems a little spend for this game to me, but I always think prices are lower than they actually are. seattle.craigslist.org link

Agree it's a little spendy for the Bally/Midway model. Playfield doesn't look too bad. EBD's are a great game and are getting harder to come by. It's been up for a while. Maybe offer $1700-$1800?

#1383 8 years ago

isn't valued over 3k on pinside?

#1384 8 years ago

Does anybody know what was up with that "free" T2 on the Seattle Craigslist?

#1385 8 years ago

Scam probably

#1386 8 years ago

seattle.craigslist.org link

Good deal on sof

#1387 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Good deal on sof

Went very fast but that's no surprise in the NW.

#1388 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Good deal on sof

As ttown said went very fast indeed I contacted them within 8 hours of it being posted (when I got to work) and they already had someone coming to look at it. I really liked the ones with the upper playfield too flipper(s)

Just starting to look and i'm in Bellingham so I figured i'd post here, willing to travel as far as Tacoma or Vancouver and wanting to stay under $1000 if anyone has anything.. Might even be interested in 2 if I find the right one. Feel free to contact me.

#1389 8 years ago

Man, that was a deal!

#1390 8 years ago

Does anyone in the PNW have a good condition Fire! that they are looking to part with?

#1391 8 years ago

Anyone know the seller in Snohomish? Selling a few pins on Craig's list?

#1392 8 years ago

Wow! Lot of good pins at fair prices! Look to be in good condition as well

#1393 8 years ago

Looks like a very nice collection, especially that Indy must have been sold by now...

#1394 8 years ago

I say go for it WApb! Then invite me over....

#1395 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Wow! Lot of good pins at fair prices! Look to be in good condition as well

What are you referring to?

#1396 8 years ago
Quoted from freefallnick:

What are you referring to?

The snohomish c list ads

#1397 8 years ago

They seem to be gone all but one...

#1398 8 years ago

Sold

Quoted from Droptargets:

Have a huo only sopranos for aold
IMG_20150416_195515516_HDR_1.jpg

#1399 8 years ago

Anybody get the Stern Viper on Portland CL?

#1400 8 years ago

X-Men LE (Magneto) - $5100

Good shape, under the playfield flashers replaced with LEDs. Cliffy on the scoop. Florescent tube in back box replaced with an LED tube. Comes with manual, certificate and goodie bag.

More detailed pictures: http://1drv.ms/1SF4hTT

11838557_10152884785976784_1664531291840838515_o.jpg11838557_10152884785976784_1664531291840838515_o.jpg

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.