IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 95.
#1301 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Selling
Bally Spectrum $1100 SOLD
Recently shopped
New plastics
Some wear on PF
Bottom BG has crack
Nice Cab
Plays great
Bally Mystic $900 SOLD
Some wear on PF
Good cab
New plastic set uninstalled
Players game
Backglass perfect

Both games have been sold

#1302 8 years ago

Would whoever bought that spectrum be willing to keep in touch with me? I'd love to have one, but I just didn't have the money or space this time around. If so, please PM me. Maybe when the time comes, we can make a deal. Thanks!

#1303 8 years ago

Anyone looking for an EM Zaccaria project?

Looks like the cabinet head has been broken off the game and quite possibly the backglass is broken/gone. It is listed as "battleshaip" but in reality it's a Zac Combat. It *could* even be one of the rare EMs with an electronic sound board.

Hey, it's only $50!

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1304 8 years ago

Already talked to the guy and am going to pick it up this weekend.

#1305 8 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Already talked to the guy and am going to pick it up this weekend.

Have fun with it. Definitely a project. The most worrisome thing for me would be finding a backglass for it.

#1306 8 years ago

I think there's a Combat for sale on the Portland CL as we speak. Not that that helps particularly.

#1307 8 years ago

SOLDHave a space shuttle for sale. Works 100% new rubber and pinballs and batteries.1 new led display.Comes with manual and keys for both locks. Playfield has some wear and backglass has some touchup.SOLD

#1308 8 years ago

So I recently picked up a Funhouse, and its been "fun" reacquainting myself with the game. Now my brother has the fever and is thinking about one. Anyone have a FH within 700 miles of Eugene Oregon?
All the best!

#1309 8 years ago

I'd love to buy a Space Station
If anyone has one they would part with.

#1310 8 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch, Austin Powers, and Elvis. Lmk

#1311 8 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Considering a trade or sale of my like new Star Trek Pro. It has many nice mods including the cointaker LED color changing backglass light, the Translite kit that Alrich (**on pinside) made, shaker motor, mirror blades not installed and I am probably missing some of the additions. This is a "like new" game with 200 plays on it. Working out the details on the price now but wanted to see if there was any local interest. Also I will try to get some better pictures but we all know what this is right? trek1.jpg trek2.jpg

*****Update traded with Josiah.

#1312 8 years ago

I have a nice Fire! available for sale. Playfield is in decent shape as is the cabinet. Not perfect with some wear and mylar bubbling but I've seen a heck of a lot worse. Game plays 100% and all displays work. Game has had a recent shop job.

I also have a genuine WMS NOS playfield that can go with the game if desired.

Asking $1800 with playfield, $1500 without or best offer.

Most of the pics I have can be seen on my market ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21915

I have a few more of the NOS playfield. PM me with your email and I will send them to you.

#1313 8 years ago

Looking for a T2 in shoppable/restorable condition. Looking for a project for the winter but not in a rush. Would like something with good bones for my first crack at a teardown rebuild. Would consider other games as well. let me know...

#1315 8 years ago

#1316 8 years ago

So who got the Phantom of the Opera off CL? Looks like a good score.

#1317 8 years ago

Trust me, once you hear that lady scream every time the ball drains...it's never a good deal.

#1318 8 years ago

Another good deal. seattle.craigslist.org link

#1319 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Another good deal. seattle.craigslist.org link

Was that the DE Hook?

#1320 8 years ago

Yea for 650$ or around that.

#1321 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Yea for 650$ or around that.

Yeah.. Saw that and sent email but I am sure I was way too late.

#1322 8 years ago

send email an hour after and never got a reply...

#1323 8 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

send email an hour after and never got a reply...

Yeah me too.. I guess they were overwhelmed..

At least they finally deleted their ad.

Ignoring emails and not deleting the ad after the item has sold annoys me no end. It's just rude. But hey maybe that's just me.

#1324 8 years ago

yeah annoying, replying takes 2min too :S

#1325 8 years ago

Anyone got a TX Sector or a Stern Viper I can play?

Not looking to buy one just would like the opportunity to play one...

Will bring pizza and beer or Arnold Palmers.

#1326 8 years ago

Pdx- hit up flip-ading-dong next time you're up this way. Last time I checked they had a viper

#1327 8 years ago

Wow!

Thanks Mbecker

#1328 8 years ago

Here's a nice-looking Gottlieb Vulcan for sale ($450) in the Seattle area: seattle.craigslist.org link

#1329 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Here's a nice-looking Gottlieb Vulcan for sale ($450) in the Seattle area: seattle.craigslist.org link

whoa that is nice... if only I had unlimited space for more pins!

#1330 8 years ago

#########################################
SOLD to Doug (droptargets) and his unca Randy and the little guy.
#########################################
Finally got around to cleaning the garage and taking some pictures.
Just do not have the room to keep everything,
so this one is going to go to a new home (hopefully)
STERN Lightning 1981
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=lightning&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1441
Was 99% working when last set up over a year ago when i lived in Bakersfield CA.
(One spot target on upper PF not registering)
Game is nice shape, Playfield is in excellent condition, plastics are all good.
Cabinet in decent shape, needs new rubber rings.
only problem is that the BackGlass has started to flake badly and de-laminate in areas.
At least four spots where (silver dollar sized) chips of the artwork have fallen off.
Might be possible to salvage with triple thick krylon or mylar sheet backing,
but there are other areas where you can see the paint is starting to lift and/or craze/crack.
Maybe possible to get bgresto.com to take on the challenge or find a decent NOS BG somewhere.

More photos of the game available on request, especially close-ups of the BG.

Asking $500
prefer locale pick-up

Used to have this game set up in my garage in California
next to WMS Flash and BLY Voltan (Escapes Cosmic Doom)
<kind of a trifecta of lightning bolt theme pins>

cheers Tom

IMG_1362.jpgIMG_1362.jpg
IMG_1364.jpgIMG_1364.jpg
IMG_1372.jpgIMG_1372.jpg
IMG_1378.jpgIMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1379.jpgIMG_1379.jpg
IMG_1380.jpgIMG_1380.jpg
IMG_1382.jpgIMG_1382.jpg
IMG_1385.jpgIMG_1385.jpg

#1331 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Asking $500
prefer locale pick-up

Damn, I could literally walk over to your house with my hand truck & pick it up, but my wife would crap a brick if I came home with another one.

#1332 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Damn, I could literally walk over to your house with my hand truck & pick it up, but my wife would crap a brick if I came home with another one.

+1...

#1333 8 years ago

Have you guys seen this?? seattle.craigslist.org link

#1334 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

You beat me to it. I was just about to post that link.

#1335 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Most of those prices didn't seem to be $500-1000 below market low as is, still interesting that someone's doing that. The more pins we get in PNW the better

#1336 8 years ago

I wish I could get that JP pin.

#1337 8 years ago

already getting one pin from the same seller in a diff container order but for a pinball you want as a project it isn't bad.

#1338 8 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

already getting one pin from the same seller in a diff container order...

Curious if you know and trust that person. The whole "hurry up and give me money for a thing on Craigslist" seems a little sketch. No?

#1339 8 years ago

I like the modded launch ball button on monster bash with custom paint touch up.

#1340 8 years ago
Quoted from Jweiler:

Curious if you know and trust that person. The whole "hurry up and give me money for a thing on Craigslist" seems a little sketch. No?

Agreed. Outside of Pinside it's a risky world out there.

I've contacted him (his name is James) and spoken to him on the phone. He seems legit. He says he arranged all this after catching the bug this past January and deciding he needed a way to afford 10 games or so.

My problem is I'm in Spokane, so I can't meet him in person (and I've expressed interest in being an early purchaser). If anyone knows him, or is meeting him, I'd be happy to have some reassurance.

#1341 8 years ago
Quoted from Jweiler:

I don't know him directly and we have our own half container deal with different people. I meant we know the original seller in Italy.
though I have heard James is legit but I have not dealt with him directly?

#1342 8 years ago

His name may be James, but this isn't the James that most people in the Seattle area know.

#1343 8 years ago

Is this an OK place to ask for parts? Because I'm looking for a 6810 RAM chip for a System 6. It's IC13 in the manuals. Thanks!

#1344 8 years ago

Dang, wish I lived in the Salem area now

#1345 8 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

His name may be James, but this isn't the James that most people in the Seattle area know.

Who's the James that everyone knows?

Quoted from ellray:

My problem is I'm in Spokane, so I can't meet him in person (and I've expressed interest in being an early purchaser). If anyone knows him, or is meeting him, I'd be happy to have some reassurance.

I am planning on meeting him if this goes through. Sounds like he just wants to sell 5 pins or so to get some cash.. then evaluate the rest once they come in and I'm sure he'll sell off more then - but at much higher prices.

#1346 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Who's the James that everyone knows?

I am planning on meeting him if this goes through. Sounds like he just wants to sell 5 pins or so to get some cash.. then evaluate the rest once they come in and I'm sure he'll sell off more then - but at much higher prices.

Any higher won't be great, lots of work on these machines. The one is bought is one I have wanted for a while to be a personal project

#1347 8 years ago

SOLD the Stern Lightning
thanks

#1348 8 years ago

I'd like to ask again if anyone has a spare 6810 RAM chip. The one I ordered is marked as delivered, but never showed up in my mailbox, and I don't have the time to order another one. So unless a neighbor took it and is planning on returning it to me tomorrow, I'm kind of in a bind as I need it by Saturday. Wednesday would be ideal, though. Is there anyone who can help me out?

#1349 8 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'd like to ask again if anyone has a spare 6810 RAM chip. The one I ordered is marked as delivered, but never showed up in my mailbox, and I don't have the time to order another one. So unless a neighbor took it and is planning on returning it to me tomorrow, I'm kind of in a bind as I need it by Saturday. Wednesday would be ideal, though. Is there anyone who can help me out?

You could try nitro amusements in mission. They often have odds and ends kicking around

#1350 8 years ago

Maverick sold.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.