5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,608 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 73.
#1251 4 years ago

Ya I saw that black hole and haunted house package deal was in Spokane... I contacted the guy as soon as they listed and I never heard back... Maybe sold already. Also, I am not seeing the Portland creature?

#1252 4 years ago

I'm in Seattle. Pinball Bulbs offered one already for pick up at the show Saturday. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out, but I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Thanks for the offer.

#1253 4 years ago

Still hoping to pick up a Gottlieb bowling-themed EM.

#1254 4 years ago

was a black hole for sale in boise look craigs

#1255 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I will for sure bring mine as long as there aren't any others coming. Otherwise we will fill the gaps with other stuff.

I didn't have time to do the 2.0 install on my Bride, so it would be rad if you brought yours. My Dr. Who sound went out and I was scrambling to get it running, thankfully I did. My games are being loaded on a truck right now for the show!

#1256 4 years ago

My X-Men LE (Magneto) will be at the show and is for sale - $5500obo. Great condition, shaker motor, LED flashers, LED tube in the back box, manual, certificate, and a spare Wolverine. Pick-up from the show Sunday at 3pm, or pick-up from me later in Woodinville.

#1257 4 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I was going to bring two, but they both ended up selling before I made it out there. The demand definitely outweighs the supply in this region.

There's no RBION on the list at the show as of yet. This would have been a great addition. I have a great Cointakers example,but wont be going this year.

#1258 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

I'm in Seattle. Pinball Bulbs offered one already for pick up at the show Saturday. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out, but I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Thanks for the offer.

I missed you were in Seattle. Maybe I should have looked at your profile (duh). If it doesn't work out let me know and I'll mail it to you. If I knew someone going to the show I'd send it up with them but alas I can't go and don't know anyone going.

#1259 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

I missed you were in Seattle. Maybe I should have looked at your profile (duh). If it doesn't work out let me know and I'll mail it to you. If I knew someone going to the show I'd send it up with them but alas I can't go and don't know anyone going.

No worries. My only concern is how many stamps it'll take to send you that half-case

#1260 4 years ago

Hope everyone had an awesome time at the show this weekend! Much thanks to the organizers and volunteers who made it happen.

I am looking for any of the following titles. I have cash in hand and am willing to do some driving. Please contact me if you are considering selling any of these games or know someone who is. It would be greatly appreciated.

The Shadow
Doctor Who
Congo
Ripley's
Baywatch
Johnny Mnemonic

Hoping that somebody out there has a lead. I need some new blood in the lineup for our local pinball league this summer.
Thanks for your time and may all your pinball dreams come true!

- Josiah

#1261 4 years ago

I would like to put a friendly request out there,

I'm still looking for a Skateball! Really any condition will be good with me.

I am willing to drive, and willing to ship

Thanks - Scott

#1262 4 years ago

Still in the market for the following EMs:

Gottlieb 1974 "2001"
Gottlieb Jacks Open (or Lucky Hand)
Gottlieb King Pin
Gottlieb Atlantis (who isn't?)

#1263 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Still in the market for the following EMs:
Gottlieb 1974 "2001"
Gottlieb Jacks Open (or Lucky Hand)
Gottlieb King Pin
Gottlieb Atlantis (who isn't?)

Yeah, I really liked that 2001 @ the show. Would definitely pick one up if it was available....

#1264 4 years ago

Anybody tired of their TSPP out here.Looking for a HUO/or similar condition.Maybe a black trim MMR spot would be of interest to you

#1265 4 years ago

Decent deal if close by.portland.craigslist.org link

#1266 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Decent deal if close by.portland.craigslist.org link

More like a steal! Great game too!

#1267 4 years ago

ive got a nice sttng for sale

#1269 4 years ago

Hey Everyone,
new member to Pinside and pinball collecting in general. Always loved playing in arcades and wanted one but didn't have the means or space for a pinball machine but now little older and wiser and moving to Seattle from eastcoast to a bigger house, seemed like a perfect time.
I just have couple questions.
1. Is it just my imagination or does eastcoast hoard pinball machines? I seemed to remember seeing abundant amount of pins for sale when I lived in DC compared to NW.
2. Can anyone recommend a good place to inquire in-house servicing?
Thanks everyone.

#1270 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Hey Everyone,
1. Is it just my imagination or does eastcoast hoard pinball machines? I seemed to remember seeing abundant amount of pins for sale when I lived in DC compared to NW.

Pins are scarce here compared to back East, & pricing reflects that.

#1271 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Hey Everyone,
new member to Pinside and pinball collecting in general. Always loved playing in arcades and wanted one but didn't have the means or space for a pinball machine but now little older and wiser and moving to Seattle from eastcoast to a bigger house, seemed like a perfect time.
I just have couple questions.
2. Can anyone recommend a good place to inquire in-house servicing?
Thanks everyone.

they are my first pick for repair http://www.pinheadspinball.biz/

#1272 4 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Anybody tired of their TSPP out here.Looking for a HUO/or similar condition.Maybe a black trim MMR spot would be of interest to you

What kind of deal did you have in mind? I have a nice TSPP. I am far from tired of it but MMR is one of the few games that would make me consider trading it out.
PM me and let me know. Thanks!

- Josiah

#1273 4 years ago

Everyone on this thread has probably noticed.. but just in case not -- there is a nw container group being organized by KrankyPants to hopefully get some more games out here for those who want them and are ok with taking some risk and know how to work on them. Sounds like there is already enough interest in a few days to have enough to pull a deal. The more that jump on the less shipping will work be...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-container-pinball-buyers-wanted

#1274 4 years ago

Two threads to reference regarding containers.

pmWolf documented his last container haul at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmwolf-and-some-pinsiders-have-some-containers-of-fun for everybody to see.

It's probably wise to read Clay's post in https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-new-lot-updated-may-2015-of-pinball-machines as it contains a lot of good information. FWIW: I agree 100% with Clay's post. You can get operated machines in the US that are just as bad (if not worse) than operated machines from Europe. I also agree with his post that I got lucky. There was nothing that could not really be dealt with.

The bottom line has been iterated many times over. Caveat emptor.

#1275 4 years ago

I lost my place sorry

#1277 4 years ago

A newbie question.
What kind of games can I expect to get for $3000-4000 for a machine that's working and needs no major repair(minor problems I can deal with)? Preferably HUO.

#1278 4 years ago

Lots of options with zero repairs needed out there in that price range. If you want HUO you will probably get a newer Stern. Good luck with the hunt there are plenty of good pins in the NW!

#1279 4 years ago

are HUO machines cheaper or more expensive than others?
Also if anyone have any machines that fit my description above please pm me. Preferably games with newer games with dmd.
Thanks

#1280 4 years ago

HUO machines are going to be more expensive. They typically have much less wear and lower play counts.

#1281 4 years ago

I see some games with same name but only difference I see is pro/premium/LE.
What's the difference? Are they all different game in some aspect with minor changes?

#1282 4 years ago

I'm not sure that this thread is the place for these kinds of questions. It's really meant for actual buying and selling.

#1283 4 years ago

oops sorry i'll post it in the right section.

#1284 4 years ago

Hey guys, I need an empty pin cabinet with legs and a coin door to use for a product display at pin shows. I intend to apply our company graphics and website info on the side, so paint or light planking is not an issue. I don't even need a backbox. I'm near PDX. Thanks, Don

#1285 4 years ago

Pm sent

#1286 4 years ago

Still have space invaders if interested. New alltek CPU, works 100%. . Without alltek $. Also have some rare promo stuff if interested. 6ft Judge Dredd standup ? Make offer, its absolutely bad ass!! Indy and jackbot each. Nw sales only no shipping. All SOLD

#1287 4 years ago

Just put my IJ on craigslist.. I need to get pics up. Its a nice games and trades are always considered.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1289 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice multicade machine they want to part with? I'd like to find an upright Galaga cabinet converted to a multicade, but that's probably a long shot.

#1290 4 years ago

I am looking for a decent SOF. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thanks

#1291 4 years ago

WTB: Scared Stiff, Judge Dredd or Funhouse. Live in Seattle, have some cash right now for a new addition to the collection.

#1292 4 years ago

Looks like IJ is gone. If things don't work out I will let you all know.

#1293 4 years ago

Selling

Bally Spectrum $1100 SOLD

Recently shopped
New plastics
Some wear on PF
Bottom BG has crack
Nice Cab
Plays great

Bally Mystic $900 SOLD

Some wear on PF
Good cab
New plastic set uninstalled
Players game
Backglass perfect

#1294 4 years ago

Oh, man. Spectrum. I got a big kick out of the one at the NW Pinball Show back in 2014. If someone here picks that up, please let me know. Once I clear out the two games I have in my garage, I may be interested in that one.

#1295 4 years ago

Considering a trade or sale of my like new Star Trek Pro. It has many nice mods including the cointaker LED color changing backglass light, the Translite kit that Alrich (**on pinside) made, shaker motor, mirror blades not installed and I am probably missing some of the additions. This is a "like new" game with 200 plays on it. Working out the details on the price now but wanted to see if there was any local interest. Also I will try to get some better pictures but we all know what this is right? trek1.jpgtrek2.jpg

#1296 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Considering a trade or sale of my like new Star Trek Pro. It has many nice mods including the cointaker LED color changing backglass light, the Translite kit that Alrich (**on pinside) made, shaker motor, mirror blades not installed and I am probably missing some of the additions. This is a "like new" game with 200 plays on it. Working out the details on the price now but wanted to see if there was any local interest. Also I will try to get some better pictures but we all know what this is right? trek1.jpg trek2.jpg

I would be interested but I am afraid it is out of my price range. Hit me with it though.

#1297 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Considering a trade or sale of my like new Star Trek Pro. It has many nice mods including the cointaker LED color changing backglass light, the Translite kit that Alrich (**on pinside) made, shaker motor, mirror blades not installed and I am probably missing some of the additions. This is a "like new" game with 200 plays on it. Working out the details on the price now but wanted to see if there was any local interest. Also I will try to get some better pictures but we all know what this is right? trek1.jpg trek2.jpg

Interested in this. Let me know on a price of you come to one. Don't have much for trade since sold a lot at the nw show

#1298 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Interest here as an outright purchase (nothing to trade atm) but may be out of my price range due to pick ups at the PNW show.

#1299 4 years ago

What's your asking price for ST if you don't mind sharing it.
I'm sure there are several of us who are interested.
Also any games in particular you are looking for in trade?
Thanks!

#1300 4 years ago

Someone picked up a nice Gottlieb Lucky Hand today. Anyone on here that lucky person?i was apparently #2 in line. Oh well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 15.00
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8,000.00
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 11.95
$ 32.00
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 339.00
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 199.99
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
BK Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside