5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,565 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 230 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3565 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 72.
#1201 4 years ago

Hey Pacific Northwest folks, any interest in a Beat Time? It has the Beatles backglass as well as the original backglass. Works great, it is clean and ready to take up residence in your collection.
Play it as is, or restore it to greater glory. I'm in Eugene, Oregon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/sets/72157639908400083/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/sets/72157640226411385

#1202 4 years ago

IMG_0245.JPG

BTW, those are just reflections off the backglass.

#1203 4 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Looks like Earthshaker isn't going to make it to the show. It was just sold. Instead I will be bringing Addams Family. Will post pictures in a bit.

You have me to blame for that! Thanks DeeGor.

#1204 4 years ago

I could go for a TAF.

#1205 4 years ago

SOLD .. Thanks Pinside. Making room for a new pinball machine is the only reason I'm selling this machine. This is from my personal collection and is in good shape. When I bought it I was told it was HUO. Can not confirm it, but it's in good shape. Plays great. Collect different things to build a jalopy to escape the Junk Yard. I think the previous owner put LED's in it. I prefer a local sale so someone can see it in person and know exactly what they are buying. I'm not a dealer. SOLD

DSC06663.JPG
DSC06956.JPG
DSC06964.JPG
DSC06965.JPG
DSC06966.JPG

DSC06973.JPG

DSC06949.JPG
DSC06969.JPG
DSC06972.JPG
DSC06975.JPG

#1206 4 years ago

Still in the market for a Card-themed and a Bowling-themed Gottlieb EM.

#1207 4 years ago

Back on... I've had my fun

portland.craigslist.org link

#1208 4 years ago

Looking for a nice EATPM or a"cough cough" reasonable AFM

#1209 4 years ago

Who got the junk yard? was too slow fun game congrats on sale

#1210 4 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

I little too spendy for a Fathom for me, but oh boy... nice looking game!

#1211 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Loaning my BoP 2.0 kit out for the NW Pinball show next month if you wanted to try it out for yourself.

We planned to have bop2.0 playable in our booth also at the show if you were only loaning yours so the show could have the game, it won't be necessary.

#1212 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

We planned to have bop2.0 playable in our booth also at the show if you were only loaning yours so the show could have the game, it won't be necessary.

Are you guys for sure bringing it? That would definitely save me a few hours of time I don't have since we were going to do the install on my game.

#1213 4 years ago

Pics of TAF I will be bringing to the show

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6iktb2qc6zlv3lu/AADwlZ7QNuxzw2_wPn9Pk5Cba?dl=0

Recently rebuilt all of the flippers and added some target decals.

#1214 4 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

Wait he's selling because he has no home and no where to put it yet he wants to trade for another machine

#1215 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Are you guys for sure bringing it? That would definitely save me a few hours of time I don't have since we were going to do the install on my game.

IMHO, I would do it anyway. I suspect that once people find out what it is, there will be long lines to play the game. Better to have 2 to split the load on the machines. Also would be nice to have a backup in case one machine goes down for some reason.

Michael

#1216 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

IMHO, I would do it anyway. I suspect that once people find out what it is, there will be long lines to play the game. Better to have 2 to split the load on the machines. Also would be nice to have a backup in case one machine goes down for some reason.

Michael

two 2.0's -- yes!! Bring it

#1217 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Wait he's selling because he has no home and no where to put it yet he wants to trade for another machine

Yet I have room on a route !

Smartass

#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Michael

I agree, but my Bride is already broken down and ready to go and since I do press and promotions for the show and have 6 more games to prep and pack I'm gonna need every free hour I have after work and on the weekend for the next week. We will have lots of big crowd gatherers... possibly 2 Hercules, I'm sure Stern will have a new KISS at their booth with Marco, This Old Game's Journey pin debuts, and rumors of a few other one offs and new low run games are making this show sound AWESOME. But we will see, two Bride 2.0s would rock.

#1219 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I agree, but my Bride is already broken down and ready to go and since I do press and promotions for the show and have 6 more games to prep and pack I'm gonna need every free hour I have after work and on the weekend for the next week. We will have lots of big crowd gatherers... possibly 2 Hercules, I'm sure Stern will have a new KISS at their booth with Marco, This Old Game's Journey pin debuts, and rumors of a few other one offs and new low run games are making this show sound AWESOME. But we will see, two Bride 2.0s would rock.

I feel for you.. If I wasn't so slammed myself I would volunteer to give you a hand getting it installed.

If you can find the time to get it done that would be absolutely terrific.. If not, well then not.

Michael

#1220 4 years ago

Bop 2.0 took about an hour to install.
Well worth it imo
They had two at PAGG lines for both all three days

#1221 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Michael

Oh, we will also have our bride running 2.0 there for play. So, make that 2 and maybe his 3rd!

EDIT:

Quoted from nwpinball:

Just seeing this post. Yup, for sure

#1222 4 years ago

how much you asking for your flintstones mark?

#1223 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I had the feeling you would pick it up.
It's not that Shadow isn't a good game. It is.. I can also be super frustrating too. It's definitely a game for the above average player. At my house the only one who would be able to play it is me, and even then the game kicks my butt probably 3/4 of the time.
It's not that it's not worth 3K-ish, as it seems any of the "B- to B+" games are going for around that kinda coin. My main issue with picking up another one is that game specific parts are still relatively unobtanium for them.
As for what I would put $3300 towards, nothing on my want list could be bought for that money, unfortunately. I have *most* of the games I really want and when I get the rest of my life straightened out I will have an excess of games to restore and offer for sale.
But if you are asking just because, well, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another Stern spiderman, Star Trek LE, LOTR and a few of the other newer Stern titles. As for WMS games, I wouldn't mind having another Johnny Mnemonic, STTNG, TOTAN (although the prices for this title have skyrocketed in the last 3 years. TOTAN is NOT worth 8K!) Fire, etc.
Michael

Fire! is the newest title i have, most being older Williams / Bally games. Its pretty fun and the theme as morbid as it is, really appeals to my historical geek.

#1224 4 years ago

Anybody have a standard DMD they'd be willing to part with cheaply? The one on the TZ I'm restoring is badly outgassed. I don't want to spend a ton because I'm hoping to replace with a ColorDMD someday soon.

#1225 4 years ago

I still have three new full unpeeled CPR plastic sets that I would like to get rid of.

Spectrum: Full set for the machine, missing plastic for the support for topper.

Nine Ball: Full set.

Blackout: photo set, needs holes drilled for slingshots.

Selling for cost, you save shipping. Someone let me know if you want any of these, if not I will not bring them with me. I will be there for the whole show.

#1226 4 years ago

Just an FYI on CodyR. I went to see the junk yard and it was very nice as are all of his games. He was strait up with me and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a game from him when he is ready to sell another. He described it accurately.

#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from pinloverPDX:

Just an FYI on CodyR. I went to see the Junk Yard and it was very nice as are all of his games. He was strait up with me and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a game from him when he is ready to sell another. He described it accurately.

Thanks PinloverPDX, good to know! His game room looked pretty amazing!

#1228 4 years ago

Dawson do you have any interest in Johnny Mnemonic?
I am talking realistic market value though not 5K. If you have interest message me.

#1229 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Anybody have a standard DMD they'd be willing to part with cheaply? The one on the TZ I'm restoring is badly outgassed. I don't want to spend a ton because I'm hoping to replace with a ColorDMD someday soon.

Are you going to the nw show? I have 2 I'm a box I think that work but may have a line or two out of I recall when I got them. You can simply have one at the show if you still need it.

#1230 4 years ago

I plan on being there Saturday. I've got a Hobbit on order and want to play it and hear Jack talk.

I'd have to pay something, but we can figure that out.

Thanks

#1231 4 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Looks like Earthshaker isn't going to make it to the show. It was just sold. Instead I will be bringing Addams Family. Will post pictures in a bit.

Addams Family isn't going to make it either. It sold too.

No pins this time, but at least I'll be there.

#1232 4 years ago

FS: Aztec (Williams, 1976). Looking to get $775. Backglass is almost perfect, the best I've seen. A bit of playfield wear as seen in the photos, but overall in good shape. Plays perfectly. The usual scratches and dings on the cabinet. New playfield glass. I would keep it, but only have room for 2 sadly. I could bring to the show if needed.

DSCN2301.JPG DSCN2302.JPG DSCN2306.JPG DSCN2310.JPG DSCN2305.JPG
#1233 4 years ago

Looking for wired system 11 coin door, and a used WPC one as well. Will be at NWPAS. If you have one to sell please let me know. Thanks!!!

#1234 4 years ago

Hi gentlemen, and ladies of course, will there be any "pinside pnw buyers/sellers" meet up next week (Saturday)? Would be nice to meet up with some of you again or meet some of you I haven't met yet.. Even if there is nothing being bought or sold..

#1235 4 years ago

I'm considering making the trek up to the show this weekend. It would be my first one.

Just wanting to get some opinions... Is it worth the drive from Portland? Doable in a day trip or should I start begging for couches to sleep on?

#1236 4 years ago

I'm driving up Friday morning from salem and driving home Friday night to salem. So yes its doable from portland.

#1237 4 years ago
Quoted from twazu:

I'm considering making the trek up to the show this weekend. It would be my first one.
Just wanting to get some opinions... Is it worth the drive from Portland? Doable in a day trip or should I start begging for couches to sleep on?

Tons of people come up from Portland for the show, some for the day, some for a night or the weekend! Is it worth it? Yes, there will be 425 games on freeplay including a bunch of new and rare games--new KISS prototype, Magic Girl prototype, The Hobbit prototype, at least one Hercules (the biggest pinball game ever made), a couple of one-off original pinball machines and a great mix of modern DMDs, 80s pins and EMs. The drive from Portland to Tacoma usually takes me from 2-2.5 hours.

#1238 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Tons of people come up from Portland for the show, some for the day, some for a night or the weekend! Is it worth it? Yes, there will be 425 games on freeplay including a bunch of new and rare games--new KISS prototype, Magic Girl prototype, The Hobbit prototype, at least one Hercules (the biggest pinball game ever made), a couple of one-off original pinball machines and a great mix of modern DMDs, 80s pins and EMs. The drive from Portland to Tacoma usually takes me from 2-2.5 hours.

You had me at Magic Girl.

See you all on Saturday!

#1239 4 years ago
Quoted from twazu:

Hi gentlemen, and ladies of course, will there be any "pinside pnw buyers/sellers" meet up next week (Saturday)? Would be nice to meet up with some of you again or meet some of you I haven't met yet.. Even if there is nothing being bought or sold..

I've been showing and selling custom ramps on Pinside for about a year now. I am going to have some samples and some for sale at the show. I'll be casually hanging out at the FAST Pinball booth.

Redesigned clear High Speed ramp
Clear and transparent blue ramp for Space Station
Clear ramps for Genesis

Will also be showing new ramps I am just completing for Swords of Fury. Two ramp set offered in clear, black, transparent red and transparent blue...or any combination thereof.

#1240 4 years ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

FS: Aztec (Williams, 1976). Looking to get $775. Backglass is almost perfect, the best I've seen. A bit of playfield wear as seen in the photos, but overall in good shape. Plays perfectly. The usual scratches and dings on the cabinet. New playfield glass. I would keep it, but only have room for 2 sadly. I could bring to the show if needed.

DSCN2301.JPG
DSCN2302.JPG
DSCN2306.JPG
DSCN2310.JPG
DSCN2305.JPG

Aztec SOLD.

#1241 4 years ago

I only remember seeing a few pins for sale at Tacoma show in 2013 I wonder if it will be about the same this year

#1242 4 years ago

It seems like there are a lot more people talking about selling games this year, but also the pinball market is so hot locally that a lot may be sold before they even arrive at the show. I know I've been working some deals that will all go down at the show.

#1243 4 years ago

I was going to bring two, but they both ended up selling before I made it out there. The demand definitely outweighs the supply in this region.

#1244 4 years ago

I can bring these 2, I've got some bites on ripley but nothing solid. I'm driving over thursday, make offer or they stay home I guess.
Looking for $3400 on ribion, $2600 for NF.
Ripley is sold pending pick up at show

image.jpg
image-330.jpg

#1245 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I will for sure bring mine as long as there aren't any others coming. Otherwise we will fill the gaps with other stuff.

#1246 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Where are you located? I have a DMD that I think is just fine. It's in my parts bin and I can't remember the story behind it. I'm in Portland if you want to pick it up. Yours for a 12-pack of beer.

#1247 4 years ago

Hey NW pinball collectors, looking to purchase a Gottlieb "Joker Poker" Thanks.

joker_poker-1978-f-1.jpg
#1248 4 years ago

Still looking for the elusive Black Hole to go with my Haunted House.... Looking for one in the Seattle area if possible but will make a reasonable drive to buy a nice one! Any out there?

Also searching for a Creature, Twilight Zone or an Addams Family! Or even a Gottlieb Hulk or Spiderman!!

Thanks!

#1249 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretchbaldy:

Still looking for the elusive Black Hole to go with my Haunted House.... Looking for one in the Seattle area if possible but will make a reasonable drive to buy a nice one! Any out there?
Also searching for a Creature, Twilight Zone or an Addams Family! Or even a Gottlieb Hulk or spiderman!!
Thanks!

Creetch just posted in Portland today on c list. There was a black hole listed also recently in the area I believe - have to go check it was a package deal with hh at first but then listed separate

#1250 4 years ago

Also noticed this thread really picked up on the last 2 weeks - must be close to nw pin show

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 179.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 299.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 299.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
There are 3565 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside