IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 95.
#1151 8 years ago

Top Card, Sure Shot, Flying Circus, and Band Wagon are sold.

Ship Ahoy $450 and Triple Strike $300 still for sale.

#1152 8 years ago

Im looking for a swords of fury. Pm me if you have one for sale.

#1153 8 years ago

Selling my very good condition 1977 Gottlieb Bronco. seattle.craigslist.org link

#1154 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Selling my very good condition 1977 Gottlieb Bronco. seattle.craigslist.org link

Nice looking pin. What did you clear the playfield with?

#1155 8 years ago

You guys going to the nw pinball show in tacoma in 3 weeks? Is it fun?

#1156 8 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Yep - Great time. The game line up looks awesome, speakers, vendors, etc.

#1157 8 years ago

Yup. Always have a good time at the show. If you live in Washington and you're into pinball it's a must.

#1158 8 years ago

Seattle Tacoma show! I will have stuff for sale.
I am bringing a good Williams Solids and Stripes, A Time Zone, and possibly a Williams Time Warp.
Also hauling some arcade stuff to sell, not sure what yet, maybe a flat panel megatouch evo, countertop Nintendo VS, at least a couple arcade cabs, centipede cocktail, maybe other arcade games.
I will update this list before show.

#1159 8 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

If you enjoy pinball and live in the western part of the continent, a strong argument could be made it is the pinball event of the year (that being said I have never made it to the Pacific Pinball Museum / California Extreme etc...

If you enjoy mostly perfect playing games for days on end with fellow enthusiasts without having to wait in heinous lines... it is fun

#1160 8 years ago

It's a great show every year with fantastic speakers and games galore!

#1161 8 years ago

Looking for Tommy or Diner. Please PM if you've got either for sale

#1162 8 years ago

Bringing a Flintstones for sale if I can get it done in time too

20150516_191001.jpg20150516_191001.jpg
#1163 8 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Hell yes! Great show.

#1164 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Pinbot if anyone is selling one.

#1165 8 years ago

Looking to bring Earthshaker to the show in order to sell / trade. Has sinking institute mod and a full set of plastics and ramps that haven't been installed yet.

15_zpsc1f11a7d.JPG15_zpsc1f11a7d.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mlqbf0h09dbcznp/AADFT53EP-JKY2M7U273bOJ8a?dl=0

Might bring TAF as well. Haven't decided yet.

#1166 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Nice looking pin. What did you clear the playfield with?

I cleaned it first with a liquid polishing compound, then did the 91%% alcohol and Magic Eraser method (very carefully). Did a bit of touch-up of the black circles around the inserts and a few of the red areas (easy color to match) and then waxed it with Johnson's paste wax 2 coats. Then reassembled the targets/plastics.

Turned out pretty good, I think. Anyway, hoping to sell it to make room for another wedgehead -- would make a great game for a gameroom or even a business with the cool vintage western theme.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1167 8 years ago

I have a beautifully restored MB, that I'm considering replacing with something new. Just gauging the interest and what's out there. I could sell it outright, or include in a trade (mainly considering STLE, WH20, AFM, maybe even TZ or TOM)

If you are looking for pristine MB, send me a pm

#1168 8 years ago

Ship Ahoy is sold.
Last one for sale, Triple Strike $300

#1169 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I have a beautifully restored MB, that I'm considering replacing with something new. Just gauging the interest and what's out there. I could sell it outright, or include in a trade (mainly considering STLE, WH20, AFM, maybe even TZ or TOM)

Oh man.. Wish I had a spare 8k laying around. Would love an mb

#1170 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I added a few pics here, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gfvjycfqwrgmmn/AADUEsZXq6IpsgWK7CA3fokda?dl=0

#1172 8 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I'm looking for a Pinbot if anyone is selling one.

Nitro Amusements in Mission has one or two for sale.

Also, just in case anyone missed it on craigslist, I saw this today: seattle.craigslist.org link

If the timing was better I'd try to snag it, but I also suspect the seller might be trying to get a bidding waer going with the "make an offer" request.

#1173 8 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

I go in to Nitro around once a month since before Xmas they seem to have pushed the pinbots back in the order.

#1174 8 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Also, just in case anyone missed it on craigslist, I saw this today: seattle.craigslist.org link
If the timing was better I'd try to snag it, but I also suspect the seller might be trying to get a bidding waer going with the "make an offer" request.

Posted on Sunday I believe at 3.5k. Came down quickly figured somebody jumped on it but yeah sounds like he is seeing how high it will go

#1175 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Posted on Sunday I believe at 3.5k. Came down quickly figured somebody jumped on it but yeah sounds like he is seeing how high it will go

$3300 according to the email I got from him..

I dunno, Shadow is a fun - yet very frustrating - game, but with the scarcity of parts for the game, I would not pay that for it. There are other games I would rather put $3300 towards.

Michael.

#1176 8 years ago

Yeah, have to agree with you there although so tempting ..

#1177 8 years ago

I remember it not seeming that long ago "shadow was a $1000 game folks".

I have been tempted to start a thread for people to discuss the games you could not previously give away, but now seem to be selling for double or triple where they were prior to pins getting hot again. FT, JD, ?

#1178 8 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I remember it not seeming that long ago "shadow was a $1000 game folks".
I have been tempted to start a thread for people to discuss the games you could not previously give away, but now seem to be selling for double or triple where they were prior to pins getting hot again. FT, JD, ?

I don't want to clutter up the thread, but don't forget that when CV was *new* Williams was blowing them out for $1500. Who wants a time machine??

#1179 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I don't want to clutter up the thread, but don't forget that when CV was *new* Williams was blowing them out for $1500. Who wants a Time Machine??

Me for a few pins and some property in Seattle...

#1180 8 years ago

I've got one in the basement but even going back several decades nothing seems to change except the music . Dang!

#1181 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I dunno, Shadow is a fun - yet very frustrating - game, but with the scarcity of parts for the game, I would not pay that for it. There are other games I would rather put $3300 towards.

Interested what games you would rather have for around that price? I kinda agree with you but I couldn't stop myself..just unloaded into the basement With how rare it is for good games come up in this area I had to jump on it.

#1182 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Michael.

$3300 seems high to me, considering that the battlefield doesn't work. It sounds like the battlefield issues might be a pain to fix as well, from what I read online. My JD is enough of a pain to keep fine tuned, I don't really want to get into another similar situation. But, like Mbeker said, not many like that come up, so if you can affording might as well jump on it.

Quoted from Darscot:

I go in to Nitro around once a month since before Xmas they seem to have pushed the pinbots back in the order.

I am sure if you drop some money they will be able to move it up in the line Who knows though, they have been sitting on that lost world for a LONG time...

#1183 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Interested what games you would rather have for around that price? I kinda agree with you but I couldn't stop myself..just unloaded into the basement With how rare it is for good games come up in this area I had to jump on it.

I had the feeling you would pick it up.

It's not that Shadow isn't a good game. It is.. I can also be super frustrating too. It's definitely a game for the above average player. At my house the only one who would be able to play it is me, and even then the game kicks my butt probably 3/4 of the time.

It's not that it's not worth 3K-ish, as it seems any of the "B- to B+" games are going for around that kinda coin. My main issue with picking up another one is that game specific parts are still relatively unobtanium for them.

As for what I would put $3300 towards, nothing on my want list could be bought for that money, unfortunately. I have *most* of the games I really want and when I get the rest of my life straightened out I will have an excess of games to restore and offer for sale.

But if you are asking just because, well, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another Stern Spiderman, Star Trek LE, LOTR and a few of the other newer Stern titles. As for WMS games, I wouldn't mind having another Johnny Mnemonic, STTNG, TOTAN (although the prices for this title have skyrocketed in the last 3 years. TOTAN is NOT worth 8K!) Fire, etc.

Michael

#1184 8 years ago

Have a bunch of metal em backdoors for sale. Doors sold.

IMG_20150520_182814927.jpgIMG_20150520_182814927.jpg
IMG_20150520_182746566.jpgIMG_20150520_182746566.jpg
IMG_20150520_183028788.jpgIMG_20150520_183028788.jpg

#1185 8 years ago

Also have a Williams Little Chief em pinball project. Sold
And old Chicago em project no back glass. Sold

IMG_20150520_190640509_HDR.jpgIMG_20150520_190640509_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150520_190726100_HDR.jpgIMG_20150520_190726100_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150519_100443278_HDR.jpgIMG_20150519_100443278_HDR.jpg

#1186 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

As for what I would put $3300 towards, nothing on my want list could be bought for that money, unfortunately.

You never know. I picked up a TZ for 3300 on here. Sure, it needed a chunk of work and I had to ship it, but even still I'm playing it now, and in for a lot less than your typical TZ.

#1187 8 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

You never know. I picked up a TZ for 3300 on here. Sure, it needed a chunk of work and I had to ship it, but even still I'm playing it now, and in for a lot less than your typical TZ.

That is true, deals do pop up sometimes. Problem is you gotta be at the right place at the right time and have the funds immediately available. Out of those 2 requirements, I am usually missing one of them.

#1188 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Also have a Williams Little Chief em pinball project. 350$

IMG_20150520_190640509_HDR.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_20150520_190726100_HDR.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Dammit. I'm coming over to look.

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

That is true, deals do pop up sometimes. Problem is you gotta be at the right place at the right time and have the funds immediately available. Out of those 2 requirements, I am usually missing one of them.

Yeah, TZ was gone roughly 5 minutes after he posted it, several times over. I think there were like 6 people already in line behind me. *laugh*

#1190 8 years ago

Wanted, riverboat gambler and diner. Can pick up at seattle pin show

#1191 8 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Yeah, TZ was gone roughly 5 minutes after he posted it, several times over. I think there were like 6 people already in line behind me. *laugh*

..Yeah somebody got a hell of a deal. I got in line after an hour.. can't imagine how many were in front of me haha

#1192 8 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Was that recently?

#1193 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

But if you are asking just because, well, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another Stern spiderman, Star Trek LE, LOTR and a few of the other newer Stern titles. As for WMS games, I wouldn't mind having another Johnny Mnemonic, STTNG, TOTAN (although the prices for this title have skyrocketed in the last 3 years. TOTAN is NOT worth 8K!) Fire, etc.

--- yeah, still trying to nail down the best titles in this range. Don't have the funding for those 6 - 8k games I think I'm happy now for while with my line up though.. although I'd love to find a Bride locally -- really interested in the 2.0 conversion although it just seems hard to justify the price

#1194 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

--- yeah, still trying to nail down the best titles in this range. Don't have the funding for those 6 - 8k games I think I'm happy now for while with my line up though.. although I'd love to find a Bride locally -- really interested in the 2.0 conversion although it just seems hard to justify the price

Loaning my BoP 2.0 kit out for the NW Pinball show next month if you wanted to try it out for yourself.

#1195 8 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Loaning my BoP 2.0 kit out for the NW Pinball show next month if you wanted to try it out for yourself.

Awesome! Definitely want to check that out, but I am with Mbecker. It's a really expensive addon!

#1196 8 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Yeah- saw that. super excited to try it out! Thanks for bringing it!!

#1197 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Looking to bring Earthshaker to the show in order to sell / trade. Has sinking institute mod and a full set of plastics and ramps that haven't been installed yet.

Looks like Earthshaker isn't going to make it to the show. It was just sold. Instead I will be bringing Addams Family. Will post pictures in a bit.

#1198 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Was that recently?

Yes MBecker, maybe 2 months ago.

#1199 8 years ago

Thinking of selling my early Hobbit preorder spot with Joe @ Pinball Star, Smaug Edition #45, for the $8k I have into it.

Would anybody be interested?

#1200 8 years ago

I'm looking to add Skateball back to the lineup.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks! - Scott

*I'd also be interested in Medusa, Embryon, Frontier, Xenon, Spectrum, or Vector.

*Edit - Picked up a Vector. But, I'm still interested in the other machines I listed if anyone has a cheap project available.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.