5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,562 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Droptargets
  • Topic is favorited by 229 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3562 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 72.
#1101 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Im sure missing my METLE anyone have one they are thinking of selling or trading?

And I am loving it Sorry Sean, couldn't resist. It is a super pin.

#1102 4 years ago

The search continues. Got a game shaped hole that needs filled.
Somebodies got to have a players condition pin they don't love as much as they used to.

#1103 4 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

And I am loving it Sorry Sean, couldn't resist. It is a super pin.

I am glad you are enjoying it! If you ever decide to sell call me first, I have sold too many games in the last 3 months I hope to be buyer again soon.

#1104 4 years ago

Dr dude for sale 1695$ Just freshening up the lineup. Give me a shout if interested. Heres all the details. portland.craigslist.org link

Pending p/u

#1105 4 years ago

Nice powder coated Demolition Man FS/FT $2500.00 Pinside price
See all details and pics here portland.craigslist.org link
**Sold**

#1106 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Dr dude for sale 1695$ Just freshening up the lineup. Give me a shout if interested. Heres all the details. portland.craigslist.org link

Good price!

#1107 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

High hand is just about done. Tempting!

#1108 4 years ago

Thinking of letting my Black Hole go to a new home. not perfect but in very good condition. Probably about 75% LEDed. All modifications (grounds and lower voltage for lamps) was done by a previous owner to make this a reliable and operational machine.
lets see if $1,700 gets this post swarmed by the price police or not
I've never advertised anything on Pinside before so we'll see how this goes. Prefer not to ship. My definition of very good will probably be different then yours so come look or have a friend take a look.

IMAG0116.jpg IMAG0105.jpg IMAG0102.jpg IMAG0100.jpg
#1109 4 years ago

Looking for EBD playfield or Overlay. I would prefer somewhat local but ok to ship also if needed.

Anyone have interest in a nice hyperpin I need some cash to start restore.

#1110 4 years ago

Three flaws with the Black Hole. 1. small scratch from the spinning disc. Not noticeable from the front.
2. Blue film on the score windows is cracking also not noticeable when the game is on unless you look very close. 3. Upper left plastic has a crack in it.

IMAG0122.jpg IMAG0128.jpg
#1111 4 years ago

Found a Hook at a killer price so my open spot is filled however I am wanting to get my first EM:
Jacks Open/ Lucky Hand
Jumping Jack/ Jack in the Box
Joker Poker (solid state version would be great too)

Please PM me if you are have any of those titles and are ready to let one go.
Cheers!

#1112 4 years ago

OK, I've got one more slot for a pin. Tempt me with something between Spokane and Seattle inclusive. My wishlist consists of standard classics (minus LOTR, S-M and STTNG, which I own). But I'm open to a well-priced, interesting EM and many other SS machines. This does not have to be a pristine pin, but should have a decent playfield. I just missed out on a nicely-priced POTC this past weekend, which still stings a bit. There's a very local Mata Hari, but I'm not sure that has quite enough going on for me. I will still probably have a look at it though.

#1113 4 years ago

When I say "between Spokane and Seattle", I am also including points north and south that are in similar range. My Grails are Indy 500, Twilight Zone, Attack from Mars, Taxi, Funhouse, Atlantis EM.

#1114 4 years ago

I am looking for a lower level dmd machine from bally/williams. Have cash in hand. Want to stay below $2500. Titles I am interested in but are not limited to are: judge dredd, Terminator 2, bram stoker's dracula, johnny mnemonic, Roadshow, Congo open to others. Shoot me pics of what you have and how much you want for it. I do like bride of pinbot and some other pre dmd machines. I have whirlwind and it's my favorite over several dmd machines I've played. So some system 11 and later games do interest me as well. I also like data east's phantom of the opera. I am in portland and willing to Drive up to 500 miles if the deal is right. I will pick up the machine with my mini van.

#1115 4 years ago

Apologies in advance if this isn't pinball centric enough but I know some of you guys dable in the arcade world so I figured I would offer this on here as well as FB.

If anyone has a pin they would like to trade for a 2 player sit down Sega Outrunners please let me know. It works 100% and takes about the space of two pins. I love it but the wife would like it gone.

Looking ideally for a EM with lots of drops or a players condition classic Bally or Stern. I can add a bit of cash for the right title. I'd be happy to deliver but would need help unloading as Outrunners is a heavy beast.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks and have a great day!

#1116 4 years ago

I am toying around with the idea of doing a full restore on a pin. I am not sure I even have the space or time to do it, but I thought I would throw it out there. If I could find the right fixer-upper, I may not be able to say no . I am only interested in DMD era or possibly SS. So if anyone in Oregon has a project they don't want anymore shoot me a PM.

#1117 4 years ago

Dr dude sold.

Quoted from Droptargets:Dr dude for sale 1695$ Just freshening up the lineup. Give me a shout if interested. Heres all the details. portland.craigslist.org link
Pending p/u

#1118 4 years ago
Quoted from pinloverPDX:

I am looking for a lower level dmd machine from bally/williams. Have cash in hand. Want to stay below $2500. Titles I am interested in but are not limited to are: Judge Dredd, Terminator 2, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Johnny Mnemonic, roadshow, Congo open to others. Shoot me pics of what you have and how much you want for it. I do like Bride of Pinbot and some other pre dmd machines. I have Whirlwind and it's my favorite over several dmd machines I've played. So some system 11 and later games do interest me as well. I also like data east's Phantom of the Opera. I am in portland and willing to Drive up to 500 miles if the deal is right. I will pick up the machine with my mini van.

I would LOVE to own or play Phantom of the Opera! Good luck on finding one!

#1119 4 years ago
Quoted from Helixthree:

WTB: Williams System 11 quad score LED display with all 4 working displays for Williams Fire!

can also be from data east quad display as well if i remember correctly.

Thanks!

#1120 4 years ago
Quoted from Helixthree:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

We have 1-2 that pop up in SFBA from time to time -- usually for $1800-$2200.

-mof

#1121 4 years ago

Looking for a nice players condition Black Hole, Creature from Black Lagoon, Twillight Zone or Addams Family In the Seattle metro area! Maybe a 2 hour drive each way max.... Long shot I know.

Also looking for nice condition EM's. Space, Fantasy or Beach/Surf themed Pins will catch my attention!

Thanks for your time, please PM me if you have anything!

#1122 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretchbaldy:

Looking for a nice players condition Black Hole, Creature from Black Lagoon, Twillight Zone or Addams Family In the Seattle metro area! Maybe a 2 hour drive each way max.... Long shot I know.
Also looking for nice condition EM's. Space, Fantasy or Beach/Surf themed Pins will catch my attention!

Someone listed a TZ yesterday on CL.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1124 4 years ago

Anyone looking to fix up a game and that flash Gordon is sexy at $500 IMO if local I would own a second one. GLWS

#1125 4 years ago

I am looking for a WOZ for sale. Hopefully located between Vancouver, B.C. and Portland, Or.

#1126 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Someone listed a TZ yesterday on CL.
seattle.craigslist.org link

Thanks... Ya I saw that. Sent a message and no return.... That machine may be a bit too far for me right now anyways but thanks for the heads up.

Still looking for some Pins in the Seattle area! Please let me know what you may have for sale! I'm looking to build up my new room. Will consider most titles...

Thanks.

#1127 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Anyone looking to fix up a game and that flash Gordon is sexy at $500 IMO if local I would own a second one. GLWS

Which Flash Gordon for $500 ?

Link me?

#1128 4 years ago
Quoted from Helixthree:

Which Flash Gordon for $500 ?
Link me?

I actually asked him the same question. Apparently someone upthread mentioned it, but edited it. I was looking for the same $500 Flash Gordon - but it wasn't there.

#1129 4 years ago

iron00monkey had it listed with a few other games. edited and deleted see above^^^

#1130 4 years ago

So, this happened over the weekend.....
spokane.craigslist.org link

#1131 4 years ago
Quoted from Brich:

So, this happened over the weekend.....
spokane.craigslist.org link

and ... ? . DO we know if someone scored an MM for cheap or scam101 (you know I suspect the latter).

#1132 4 years ago

Well, this was not a scam, it was people fucking with a guy that was listing a POTC that he screwed a couple people on apparently.

#1133 4 years ago

Ah, thanks for that, didn't know the back story.

#1134 4 years ago

Always funny,
There have been variations of this over the last couple weeks, and I'm sure a few people have thought they were missing out on a cheap Pirates of the Carribean, apparently the guy listed it, then tried to incite a bidding war, then backed out of a couple deals.

#1135 4 years ago

FS: Gorgar backglass, some paint missing as seen in the pic, no flaking, color is good. The mirroring is also pretty solid. $40, located in Hillsboro Oregon.

11148605_10204611238694102_4077760953649821575_n.jpg 10981681_10204611239294117_2552201402549117245_n.jpg
#1136 4 years ago

Selling a Jackbot with mods
Powdercoated rails
Mirror blades
LEDs upgrade
Plays 100%
$1600 - Sold

Devil's Dare - Sold
Plays 100%
Three ball play
Some nicks and minor scratches on cabinet but structurely sound
Very minor flaking of backglass
$1000

I'll take some photos tonight

#1137 4 years ago

pm sent.
-mof

#1138 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Selling a Jackbot with mods
Powdercoated rails
Mirror blades
LEDs upgrade
Plays 100%
$1600
Devil's Dare
Plays 100%
Three ball play
Some nicks and minor scratches on cabinet but structurely sound
Very minor flaking of backglass
$1000
I'll take some photos tonight

DD sold pending payment
JB sold pending payment

#1139 4 years ago

SO.. wondering who picked up the TZ for $3500 on CL if anyone? I contacted the guy 1HR after posting and he said he'd already got a ton of offers (obviously).. it looked very legit though not sure what the story was. The ad came down soon after.. only up for like 2 hours.

#1140 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretchbaldy:

Still looking for some nice pins in the Seattle metro area, willing to drive a bit for the right pin. Post em if Ya got em!

#1141 4 years ago

Running out of room here. Two pins for sale or trade:

Maverick- $2000- Nice shape, bright display.

Fire!- sold- New CPR plastic set, pretty good condition, good displays, plays great.

I'll get some more pics later.

Interested in System 11 and WPC games.

image.jpg

#1142 4 years ago

I've got a DE Time Machine I'm looking to trade/sell. Located in North Seattle. Good player condition. PF looks great (mostly all fac. mylar still). Interested in either straight up sale around $1500 or trade up to a DMD or possibly other title. Only known issue is the kickback -- was blowing the fuse and I couldn't solve it, ended up wiring low resistance in series to bring the current down a little so it doesn't fire quite as hard as it should but still functions fine.

<<edit -- sold>>

#1144 4 years ago

Anyone need anything hauled from Portland to PAGG and back? Stopping both ways, hit me up with a little gas money and I'll take them down and back for you.

#1145 4 years ago

Sorry about the deleted post.
Had a couple people interested in Flash Gordon, but not at the price I wanted. I spent a day repairing it and decided to hold onto it.

Still have the following for sale:

Gottlieb Top Card - $400
Gottlieb Sure Shot - $400
Gottlieb Ship Ahoy - $450
Williams Triple Strike - $300
Bally Band Wagon project - $100
Gottlieb Flying Circus project - $200

I know it's a long shot, but I would be very open to trades involving classic Bally solid state machine(s), such as Skateball, Embryon, Frontier, Medusa, Fireball 2, etc. projects are definitely ok.

Just let me know if you have any interest, and I can email more pictures!

sure shot.jpg Top Card.jpg Ship Ahoy.jpg Triple Strike.jpg Flying Circus.jpg 00F0F_eLRW8SgzdcD_600x450.jpg
#1146 4 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

Sorry about the deleted post.
Had a couple people interested in Flash Gordon, but not at the price I wanted. I spent a day repairing it and decided to hold onto it.
Still have the following for sale:
Gottlieb Top Card - $400
Gottlieb Flying Circus project - $200
I know it's a long shot, but I would be very open to trades involving classic Bally solid state machine(s), such as Skateball, Embryon, Frontier, Medusa, Fireball 2, etc. projects are definitely ok.
Just let me know if you have any interest, and I can email more pictures!

sure shot.jpg
Top Card.jpg
Ship Ahoy.jpg
Triple Strike.jpg
Flying Circus.jpg
00F0F_eLRW8SgzdcD_600x450.jpg

How hard would it be to replace/repair that broken piece of veneer on the head of the Top Card? What condition is it in overall? I'm kinda interested -- although not sure how/when I'll be in Idaho next. But I've been looking for a card-themed wedgehead for my collection.

#1147 4 years ago

It should be pretty easy, although you'd need to match the aged paint. It is in fair-good condition. The playfield has planking.

00F0F_3OTLxXocVgj_600x450.jpg 00Q0Q_8usOwKNp2gR_600x450.jpg 00c0c_7JaNU6kCB5m_600x450.jpg
#1148 4 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

Gottlieb Top Card - $400
Gottlieb Flying Circus project - $200<

Are you coming over to the NW pinball expo? I will buy "Ship Ahoy.

#1149 4 years ago

Man, I wish I could!

My third kid is going to be born later this month,

and so I decided to skip the show

#1150 4 years ago

I might have to make another trip over Idaho, Kevin is trying to get me another Captain Fantastic for a parts machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 149.00
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 3562 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside