IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 95.
#51 10 years ago

I am looking for a Gottlieb Spirit or a nice NBA Fastbreak. Anyone?

#52 10 years ago

Not currently looking just popped in to say hello NW folks.

Karmalord thanks again for the JM playing fast and furious.

#53 10 years ago

Any Tron LE in the NW region?

#54 10 years ago

Anyone considering selling whitewater or AFM?

#55 10 years ago

I have a Big Guns I am looking to sell.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Not really. I liked the Seattle venue better. Hotels were cheaper & there were many more bars and restaurants within walking, err, staggering distance.

Seattle center was awesome, I wish it was still there too. But I imagine that Tacoma is a lot cheaper as well as larger and a whole lot easier to get games in and out of.
I ate some B+ sushi walking distance from the Tacoma show...spacing on the name though.

#57 10 years ago

Have a TMNT I'd be willing to trade if anyone is searching for one. Looking for Robocop, Bad cats, Taxi, F14.

#58 10 years ago

Sorry, I ment East Wenatchee.

#59 10 years ago

Looking for a backbox for a 1968 Gottlieb Royal guard wedgehead. Long shot, but who knows.....
Will be at the NW pinball show all three days.

#60 10 years ago

Video pin willing to trade or sell, WWF wrestle fest arcade, Star Wars episode 1 playfield, w/combo shooter, decals and translite. Also a fish tales without topper, and maybe an Avengers LE blue with many mods.

PNW show whole weekend,

Looking for Xmen pro, Indiana Jones, Iron Man, Champ Pub, or Star Wars arcade (old school one)

#61 10 years ago

Sounds like a lot of junk to me.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for a Gottlieb Spirit or a nice NBA Fastbreak. Anyone?

Ill have a NBAFB up for sale real soon. Im just finishing up shopping it. Real nice only 552 plays. Ill send out a notice when done.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Seattle center was awesome, I wish it was still there too. But I imagine that Tacoma is a lot cheaper as well as larger and a whole lot easier to get games in and out of.
I ate some B+ sushi walking distance from the Tacoma show...spacing on the name though.

Head down onne or two blocks and eat at El Gaucho. Its the best steak place around. Bring money. Ruth Chris is about par with it.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Are you thinking of Dorky's.Dorky's is in Tacoma.Shorty's is in Seattle.Almost 40 pins at Dorky's.

Yea brain fart.

#65 10 years ago

looking for a good to great Congo. Dont know why just like the theme. Any comments on game play would be appreciated as well as going prices. getting pics from one HUO but in east 2500

#66 10 years ago

El Gauchos in Seattle has great atmosphere but cant comment on the steak there.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

looking for a good to great Congo. Dont know why just like the theme. Any comments on game play would be appreciated as well as going prices. getting pics from one HUO but in east 2500

If its a true HUO at 2500 that's a great price. I've play it several times really good. Has a loyal following as a keeper pin. But, I would play one if you can before purchasing.

#68 10 years ago

waiting for pics and asking is 2500. said in games room since 1997 but think its a 95 pin? im guessing 2 years in the field home use since will report back after pics. At this price may be worth to ship to washington

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

If its a true HUO at 2500 that's a great price. I've play it several times really good. Has a loyal following as a keeper pin. But, I would play one if you can before purchasing.

Yep, pounce on it if nice! It's not really my game as I like more mode based games, but I love that some friend's of mine have this game so I can play it once in a while. It has some great shots.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

El Gauchos in Seattle has great atmosphere but cant comment on the steak there.

I took my boys there after the show. Killer clam chowder. Ordered about 200.00 for three people. Everything is sold separately. But they brought a cheese and fruit plate at the end of the meal for free and it was awesome. Plus the cheese biscuits they bring as the starter are to die for. If you have eaten at the keg it blows it away. On par with Ruth Chris for food quality.

#71 10 years ago

im mode based as well as per collection. This has none? It does appear to have some great shots. Heading back to pinball museum in Seattle tomorrow but never have seen this there. Anyone know where one is close to Seattle?

#72 10 years ago

never eat at the keg if in Vancouver its a McDonalds of steaks. There are two I would try if you visit #1 is Gothams and #2 Black and Blue. Theres also Hye's always classic but first two are higher end than Ruth Chris

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

im mode based as well as per collection. This has none? It does appear to have some great shots. Heading back to pinball museum in Seattle tomorrow but never have seen this there. Anyone know where one is close to Seattle?

According to my handy iPhone app it says there are two congo's on route in Seattle
1) the neighbor lady
2) John John's game room

I like Congo

Be sure to tell Charlie he needs to buy one

#74 10 years ago

A few for sale, can bring to seattle
Escape from lost world $1400 some LEDs pretty nice machine. Pending
Fire! $1500 pretty nice one, factory Mylar pf AVAILABLE
Flash $900 all new flipper kits installed, LEDs nice cab, good pf SOLD
Black knight. All working, some pf wear $900. SOLD
More pics and details to anyone interested. Located in south west Idaho

others in back ground not for sale.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-557.jpgimage-557.jpg
image-172.jpgimage-172.jpg

#75 10 years ago

of to Charlies and the pinball museum! Mondays fundays there no one in sight! Will tell him he needs a Congo Pdx....right after me!

#76 10 years ago

I might be interested in that Flash of yours. I'm wrapping up work on my first pin (a Bally Hokus Pokus) and I'm hoping to sell it and use that money with some extra piggy bank change to pick up a decent solid state.

#77 10 years ago

I posted pics of my flash for sale but it does have a tilt issue with three bank drops. $650

also my spare PF for it I would take $80

Thanks Chuck Sherman for being easy to work with when selling my Lost World.

Monkey if you pick up a nice Congo let me know I would like to come over and play it.....(or add it into my kitchen) running out of space. Still on for tomorrow shooting for 11 no earlier FYI.

I think I am starting a bad movie good game collection last 2 added TS and JM.

P1060491.JPGP1060491.JPG
P1060492.JPGP1060492.JPG

Have a great night all. Time to get off of here and go play some pinball.

#78 10 years ago

$650 is better than $900, for sure. I'm not sure I'd appreciate all the modifications to the $900 one for it to be worth it to me. Plus, I'd rather spend less on a machine and fix it up myself than have a shopped machine sitting there and me going "...now what?"

If both of you are going to be at the show, then maybe I can look them over. Exciting!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Still on for tomorrow shooting for 11 no earlier FYI.
I think I am starting a bad movie good game collection last 2 added TS and JM.

Have a great night all. Time to get off of here and go play some pinball.

P1060491.JPG 496 KB

P1060492.JPG 488 KB

See ya then bud,

You need a LAH too

#80 10 years ago

I am glad this thread has been started. It seems like a lot of us are looking to buy the same titles!

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Sounds like a lot of junk to me.

Haters gonna hate...

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from TheGag:

I am glad this thread has been started. It seems like a lot of us are looking to buy the same titles!

I just missed a great Congo for 2500, but out east. There are a ton of tittles im looking to trade or buy. Pdx is a good man to deal with and keeps his machines like me pristine! (notice no minty out west )

#83 10 years ago

This MM is coming over to the seattle show with me, just did top PF teardown for a good deep cleaning. New plastics set, new ramps, new moat, plastic protectors installed, cointaker LEDs super kit. Guy i got it from said he bought it in 1997 and was only on a location for a few months before he had it. Very clean nice original mm for sure anyway.
Very nice PF that shows no wear,
would part trade for safecracker, medusa, space station, taxi, fathom, swords of fury, bad cats, rollergames

image-897.jpgimage-897.jpg
image-48.jpgimage-48.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#84 10 years ago

selling? price?

#85 10 years ago

Here is the attack that's coming with,

image-702.jpgimage-702.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-350.jpgimage-350.jpg image-741.jpgimage-741.jpg image-262.jpgimage-262.jpg
#86 10 years ago

anyone seen a AC/DC premium for sale? up in N. Seattle, cash or trade up with a huo Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Peace, B.

#87 10 years ago

I have a batman forever for sale, im a little south of you guys but am in northern california im sure we could make something work.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sega-batman-forever-2400-obo

#88 10 years ago

Update photo, mm back together. Light kit all in plus some extra frosted color gi. All playing good after a few switch adjustments,

image.jpgimage.jpg
#89 9 years ago

sweet nice work pin pimp!

#90 9 years ago

That MM looks awesome.

#91 9 years ago

Ill sell my mm and afm, only 18,000 for the pair!

#92 9 years ago

Two dirtbags caught

Stolen pinball machine pops up on Craigslist, pair arrested in Vancouver

http://www.kptv.com/story/25314531/determination-to-find-stolen-pinball-machine-leads-to-arrests-in-vancouver

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Yes but no ac and horrible airflow. If a massively hot day we all die lol

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

Two dirtbags caught
http://www.kptv.com/story/25314531/determination-to-find-stolen-pinball-machine-leads-to-arrests-in-vancouver

Happy ending...
At least

#95 9 years ago

Hey pin pimp any interest in selling or trading your MB?

#96 9 years ago

Two dirtbags caught

Oh Vantuckey!!

#97 9 years ago

Two dirtbags caught

I remember reading about this on CL. The guy kept reposting it but changing the wording around to catch peoples attention.

Victory and justice for the individual who got robbed. Always great to see. Hope he got all his property back.

Also, great to see this thread. Didn't know there were so many of us PNW pinheads out there.

#98 9 years ago

cant sell the MB, that was a quest in itself. A rescue mission from from Homer Alaska. I saved my other MM(not the one pictured here) from a strip club in Alaska, shes a good one too but still smells like Hookers, cigs, Beer and shame when i pull the glass off ha ha. Took me 3 years to land that deal. It needs a PF swap, I got one here on standby. good times chasing down some of this. I enjoy the quest for pins and deals more than anything.

#99 9 years ago

Might bring this, missing Rudy mech. Face and back of head there. Missing sound board

image.jpgimage.jpg image-717.jpgimage-717.jpg image-837.jpgimage-837.jpg image-472.jpgimage-472.jpg image-306.jpgimage-306.jpg
#100 9 years ago

I don't know what you'd be willing to let go of that Funhouse for (and I don't have a very high budget) but it's one of the four machines I'd almost be willing to have a fight with my wife over.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.