IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 95.
#901 9 years ago

how are you?

#902 9 years ago

Welcome to pinside Killer Dragon.

#903 9 years ago

Batman Forever is looking for a new home. 2500$

#904 9 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Welcome to pinside Killer Dragon.

Thank you. I hope to soon find my very first pin.

#905 9 years ago

Lots for sale here, browse backwards in the thread Northwest guys are all good people

#907 9 years ago

Just wondering if I could get some input regarding the value in Canadain $ of judge dredd in this neck of the woods. I has the topper which is not broken, no fade on cabinet side art, no playfield wear and plays fine. I am considering selling mine but am not sure what I could get for it. I don't want to overprice it but then under price it also and I know at the end of the day it's only worth what the next guy is willing to pay Thanks

#908 9 years ago

I'm doing good my self.

#909 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Lots for sale here, browse backwards in the thread Northwest guys are all good people

I'm hoping to find whats on my wish list.

Godzilla
ST:TNG
Starship Troopers
JP
JP Lost World
SI
Bad Cats
Revenge From Mars

#910 9 years ago

Should be easy to find a few of those in your area. I see them pop up all the time

#911 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Should be easy to find a few of those in your area. I see them pop up all the time

I hope so.

#912 9 years ago

Welcome KillerDragon I live in Vantucky and work in Sherwood.

#913 9 years ago

Welcome KillerDragon!
Will have a Silverball Mania for sale soon. Just waiting for clear-coat to cure before putting it back together.

#914 9 years ago
Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

Dang Chuck. Thats a commute!

#915 9 years ago

Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Welcome KillerDragon!
Will have a Silverball Mania for sale soon. Just waiting for clear-coat to cure before putting it back together.

Thank you for the welcome

Quoted from Renegade:

Dang Chuck. Thats a commute!

My dad lives in Tigard and works in Vancouver him self. hehe

#916 9 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Just wondering if I could get some input regarding the value in Canadain $ of Judge Dredd in this neck of the woods. I has the topper which is not broken, no fade on cabinet side art, no playfield wear and plays fine. I am considering selling mine but am not sure what I could get for it. I don't want to overprice it but then under price it also and I know at the end of the day it's only worth what the next guy is willing to pay Thanks

A really nice condition one with full LED and the Deadworld Locking Mod was on craigslist a few months ago, out in Chilliwack if I remember correctly. The add said it has been fully shopped a couple years back and then not really used much since then. I think was listed for $3000 obo and was on for a while, so probably sold for a bit less. I actually ran into the guy who bought it when I was at Nitro amusements, but I didn't find out what he paid.

All that being said, I was disappointed that I didn't go check it out, so if the price is right I'd be interested in checking it out!

#917 9 years ago

Hey guys, I am just starting out with my collection and am wanting to start looking for my second table. I was going through the bang for your buck list and threw a bunch of tables on there, but what I am really looking for is a movie/sci-fi theme table with a deep rule set, at least one multiball and a wizard mode. I am really enjoying my LW3, but I can see myself getting bored of it without something to balance it out. I'd prefer to stay on this side of the border to avoid taxes/duties/border hassles, but I wouldn't say no to a good table for the right price! I am more in it to play pinball than to collect, so anything of a player quality would interest me as well. Here is my wish list as it stands now, but if you have something else that you think I might be interested in let me know!

Demolition Man
Last Action Hero
The Shadow
Johnny Mnemonic
Star Ship Troopers (on the fence for this one)
Stargate
Star Trek: The next generation (probably way outside my price point, unless it was a player quality)
Theatre of Magic (I know this is a pipe dream at this point)
World Cup Soccer (not really my theme of choice, but fun!)
Tales from the Crypt)
Judge Dredd
No Fear

Post edited by redundor: edit to add No fear

#918 9 years ago

pm sent

#919 9 years ago

Probably long shots, but I'm looking for a few 80B's - TX-Sector and Bad Girls.

#920 9 years ago

another long shot - looking for a empty T2 cab in WA. really just need lower cabinet but would take a head as well. might consider any period WPC cab that would fit and could be decaled. ok if stripped to minimum - i.e., don't need door, hinges, transformer, wiring, etc.

#921 9 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

Probably long shots, but I'm looking for a few 80B's - TX-Sector and Bad Girls.

There was a Bad Girls years ago at Billiards Plus in Vancouver. Chris Nash might know where it ended up.

#922 9 years ago

I feel a strong Gottlieb trend starting in Portland. Maybe I'll finally get my Freddy fixed.

#923 9 years ago

Oh yeah!! Why didn't we play it back then???

I bet Nash will be at the NW OH-Pin in Eugene this weekend. Maybe he'll know where it is.

Side note - everyone in the NW should check out this tournament - super fun - https://www.facebook.com/events/310780569111591/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

#924 9 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

Oh yeah!! Why didn't we play it back then???
I bet Nash will be at the NW OH-Pin in Eugene this weekend. Maybe he'll know where it is.
Side note - everyone in the NW should check out this tournament - super fun - https://www.facebook.com/events/310780569111591/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

I was thinking of driving down on Saturday. Good tournament even for newbies?

#925 9 years ago

Woo. Bringing a joust back from Canada tomorrow. Should be in John Johns in Seattle by the end of the week. What a nightmare it's gonna be.

Looking for some system 11s. Hit me up yall!

#926 9 years ago
Quoted from erichill:

There was a Bad Girls years ago at Billiards Plus in Vancouver. Chris Nash might know where it ended up.

Last I heard Chris Nash is out completely due to health.

#927 9 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Just wondering if I could get some input regarding the value in Canadain $ of Judge Dredd in this neck of the woods. I has the topper which is not broken, no fade on cabinet side art, no playfield wear and plays fine. I am considering selling mine but am not sure what I could get for it. I don't want to overprice it but then under price it also and I know at the end of the day it's only worth what the next guy is willing to pay Thanks

One recently sold in similar condition for $2300CDN. If you search pinside you can get the details as he posted it here.

#928 9 years ago
Quoted from twazu:

I was thinking of driving down on Saturday. Good tournament even for newbies?

It's a really great pinball spot -absolutely worth it to drive down and check it out. The tournament is an "open qualifying" format where you can buy cards/entries and keep trying as much as you like in the time allotted. Not sure if that makes it good for newbies or not. I'd suggest going anyway. Bring $20 to throw at the tournament too see how you do. They have tons games that aren't in the tournament so plenty to do. Blairalley is a great spot - the people running it are all really nice folk - you should go!

Have you been to any of the events in portland yet? Those are all VERY casual and very welcoming to new comers. Check the schedule here - http://flip.city/

#929 9 years ago

I will be holding a tourney at the Llighthouse pub in Manzanita. If your going to be on the oregon coast..

Line up includes

JP
BOP
FATHOM
SAPRANOS

there will be prizes

5 bucks to enter

#930 9 years ago

Oh that sounds fun,
Do you have a date planned?

#931 9 years ago

Speaking of tournaments, is anyone here planning on coming to flipper freaks in mission this Saturday? They're trying out a new system this time so it should be interesting to see how it goes

#932 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Oh that sounds fun,
Do you have a date planned?

This weekend will be the first tourney of 4 ..

Sunday the 28th
Starts at 6

We have Pacifico on tap

Gift card givaways based on participation

#933 9 years ago

FS: $40, beat Joker Poker backglass with head. I've been using this as a table in my garage, but I've replaced it with a cocktail game. I have sealed up the back, but there is still some flaking. I soldered an old power supply into the GI to make it light up, but it will have to be replaced, as I accidentally cut the wire. I may even do it for you if you're nice to me.

10991066_10204206845544526_5681947717987811584_n.jpg10991066_10204206845544526_5681947717987811584_n.jpg 1962739_10204206847704580_6508436796568801625_n.jpg1962739_10204206847704580_6508436796568801625_n.jpg 524241_10204206848864609_4106811640992119186_n.jpg524241_10204206848864609_4106811640992119186_n.jpg
#934 9 years ago

anyone have a black knight 2000 they want to sell/trade?

#935 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

anyone have a Black Knight 2000 they want to sell/trade?

get in line =P

#936 9 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

It's a really great pinball spot -absolutely worth it to drive down and check it out. The tournament is an "open qualifying" format where you can buy cards/entries and keep trying as much as you like in the time allotted. Not sure if that makes it good for newbies or not. I'd suggest going anyway. Bring $20 to throw at the tournament too see how you do. They have tons games that aren't in the tournament so plenty to do. Blairalley is a great spot - the people running it are all really nice folk - you should go!
Have you been to any of the events in portland yet? Those are all VERY casual and very welcoming to new comers. Check the schedule here - http://flip.city/

Might not make it "good" for newbies from a competitive sense, but still sounds like I'd have a good time.

Have yet to make it to one in Portland due to some madness at work recently, but that should all be changing soon!

#937 9 years ago

Welcome to Pinside NW, Twazu

#938 9 years ago

Anyone need a nice black hole backbox? Includes spinning disc, and inner and outer back-glasses.

#939 9 years ago

Welcome to Pinside NW, Twazu

Thanks so much! Enjoying it thus far.

#940 9 years ago

Howdy PNW pinsiders! As my first post here on pinside I was hoping you guys could maybe point me in the right direction.... I am somewhat of a pinball owning newb although I did grew up in the 80s playing many of these great games. I was hoping I could possibly find someone in the Seattle area that could provide some expert repair work to my Gottlieb Haunted House game. Yes, I know the system 80 machines can cause headaches.... but the Haunted House holds a special place in my nostalgic heart and I just had to own one.

The game powers on and plays decent but sometimes there are no sounds when hitting targets, etc but yet the attract music always seems to play. A few of the bumpers do not work and one of the score displays appears corrupt.

I do not trust my own repair skills and and help finding some expert repair service would be greatly appreciated. I would really love for this game to be playing like I remember it can as it was my favorite machine growing up.

Thanks so much in advance! I look forward to spending a lot of time here at Pinside.

-Gary

image.jpgimage.jpg

#941 9 years ago

Letting my sorcerer and jungle lord go
Sorcerer comes with all 3 flip rebuild kits including coils, a new plastics set, original op manual, rottendog hij power board and leds. Cab and head stencil look good, great back glass, asking $1300
Plays good, small wear above right flipper, little planking. Not perfect but good player.
Jungle lord has all new rottendog boards, spare original sound and speech board, extra kahout speech board, a bunch of extra plastics and box of spare parts. All leds, good head and cab. Glass has little flake but looks ok. Asking $1000 plays good Decent PF.

image-616.jpgimage-616.jpg
image-56.jpgimage-56.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
#942 9 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to the hobby and to Pinside. I live in Gig Harbor, WA., and am on the lookout for Gottlieb EM's from the 60s and 70s. Specifically, I'd love to find a Target Alpha if anyone is selling, but I'm looking at others as well.

Thanks, and hope to meet some of you guys at some point at a tournament or swap meet!

Mark in Gig Harbor

#943 9 years ago

Hi folks, I'm looking for a Theatre of Magic in the Spokane,Tri-Cities, Boise, Portland, Seattle, or Missoula area. Please PM me if you have one for sale or know of one.

Thanks!

#944 9 years ago

the jungle lord looks like a nice one. heh

#945 9 years ago

Still got my Fireball 2, $1000 bucks takes it home

#946 9 years ago

It's a decent jungle lord, seen a lot worse that's for sure. This pin don't get a lot of love but the gameplay is actualy really good. Harder than it looks.

#947 9 years ago

Depending on how things go I just might get that from you after I saved up the money. I do need to get one that I can sink my teeth into and get to know the ins and outs of one.

#948 9 years ago

Haunted House is a great pin, congrats on picking one up. There are tons of resources here for getting things fixed up, I hope you have it running perfectly soon.

#949 9 years ago
Quoted from apscarpelli:

Hi folks, I'm looking for a Theatre of Magic in the Spokane,Tri-Cities, Boise, Portland, Seattle, or Missoula area. Please PM me if you have one for sale or know of one.
Thanks!

Get in line! I've been posting for one on here for a while now.

#950 9 years ago
Quoted from apscarpelli:

Thanks!

There appears to be a pricey one in Spokane ("about $7700"):

spokane.craigslist.org link

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.