5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,608 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 73.
#851 4 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

GK is about three blocks away from my place. I have 11 Great games in my space on free play. I might be down to host a warm up get together before th tourney if anybody is down. I'm also on the pinball map. 625 NW everett 110.

That's awesome. I work in the Pearl and occasionally sneak down to GK on slow days. Will have to hit you up next time.

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

Hey Iamdarras are you always open during normal biz hours or kind of by appointment only?
Would you ever be into hosting a tournament at your place? You've got a killer lineup. Also - all portland tournament stuff is posted on http://flip.city/
If you're ever interested in hosting an event, just shoot them an email. Would love to check it out!

I'm down to host -- maybe we can even figure it out and have a little simple open bar or something.
here is my email iamdarras@gmail.com ill get ya my number

#854 4 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

Hey Iamdarras are you always open during normal biz hours or kind of by appointment only?
Would you ever be into hosting a tournament at your place? You've got a killer lineup. Also - all portland tournament stuff is posted on http://flip.city/
If you're ever interested in hosting an event, just shoot them an email. Would love to check it out!

Im open for first Thursday or just hit me up and you can come play

#855 4 years ago

I got a hook up and can score a bunch of free HUB beer if you do a tournament

#856 4 years ago

I'm feeling way left out up here in Spokane...

#857 4 years ago

Iamdarras I would also likely be down for a pre tournament get together.
I have not been there since trading for TFTC and SG. Your collection has grown.

I would also be down to host something. I do like it to be long time pinsiders, friends or people they know. Never been one for filling my place with strangers. some very bad experiences with that...

What I this HUB beer you speak of Monkey?

Either way see you all at GK next Tuesday.

I also have been thinking of selling my Hyperpin if anyone is interested let me know.

#858 4 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

GK is about three blocks away from my place. I have 11 Great games in my space on free play. I might be down to host a warm up get together before th tourney if anybody is down. I'm also on the pinball map. 625 NW everett 110.

I am confused, is this your house or a place of business? Either way, very generous of you!

#859 4 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

I am confused, is this your house or a place of business? Either way, very generous of you!

Everett station lofts... Art space .... Galleries ..
I have a pinball gallery and I live above it.

#860 4 years ago

I am rather new to the Pin community, Portland native looking to grow beyond arcade cabinets. I picked up a Flash Pin thanks to Josh at Level Up in Eugene, and I have diagnosed it needs a new driver board.

So with that in mind.

Looking for Williams System 4 6 or 7 Driver board compatible with Williams Flash in Pacific North West area...

Portland, will drive to receive proper working tested driver board.

Please let me know if you have a tested driver board for my Pin you are actually willing to part with.

Thanks!

#861 4 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I'm down to host -- maybe we can even figure it out and have a little simple open bar or something.
here is my email iamdarras@gmail.com ill get ya my number

Open bar tournament night? I might have to call in sick that night and get a ride home!

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from Helixthree:

I am rather new to the Pin community, Portland native looking to grow beyond arcade cabinets. I picked up a Flash Pin thanks to Josh at Level Up in Eugene, and I have diagnosed it needs a new driver board.
So with that in mind.
Looking for Williams System 4 6 or 7 Driver board compatible with Williams Flash in Pacific North West area...
Portland, will drive to receive proper working tested driver board.
Please let me know if you have a tested driver board for my Pin you are actually willing to part with.
Thanks!

Welcome! Tons of great pinball folks in PDX.

If you're able to diagnose the problem to something on the driver board why not repair it? Even if you have to pay someone to fix it, it's usually significantly cheaper than buying a new board.

#863 4 years ago

Helix welcome to pinside. Check this guy out he will get you up and running.

This guy is always nice and does good work. very reasonable pricing as well.

http://www.portlandpinballrepair.com/mission.htm

His name is Curt he lives in Damascus OR

#864 4 years ago

@Shoot_Again Thanks for the welcome!

@Iamdarras If you host folks pre-GK on Tuesday, I'd love to join!

#865 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

I'm feeling way left out up here in Spokane...

And down here in Boise

#866 4 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

And down here in Boise

wait !??! are you guys even doing in here? lol

#867 4 years ago

Not as left out as me over here in lowly Tri Cities. On the plus side, we made national news the other day.

#868 4 years ago

Howdy PNW pinheads, I need your help.

I am looking for a solid state game to re-theme and turn into a custom themed game for my wife's birthday as she has taken to pinball like a fish in water. This would be a artwork retheme only as I don't want to get into any programming. So new playfield, cabinet, plastics and backglass artwork would be the extent.
(Either gonna do a Shining theme or a Sam-squanch theme in case you were wondering)

An ideal game would be one that is:
Solid State
Mostly working
Is physically beat up (broken plastics are fine, PF wear is fine, cabinet wear is fine)
Near the I-5 corridor in Washington
Doesn't have super annoying sounds.

If anyone has a project pin, something around the $500 range that they could let go for this purpose please let me know. Think Phoenix, Buck Rogers or other early solid state releases.
Much thanks and I hope you have a great day!

#869 4 years ago

Love the theme! Good luck in the hunt.
untitled.png

#870 4 years ago

Someone sell me a Congo.

#871 4 years ago

Zucot you must have not got the message. Idaho, Oregon and Washington have a ban in place on the export of Congo's to any other states. Enforced strictly by the PNW gaming commission.

#872 4 years ago

Hi gents and ladies, Looking for a nice STTNG, can be a player.. Thanks!

#873 4 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Zucot you must have not got the message. Idaho, Oregon and Washington have a ban in place on the export of Congo's to any other states. Enforced strictly by the PNW gaming commission.

Not to mention British Columbia!

#874 4 years ago

Long shot but would anybody from this area be traveling to the Midwest area this year?
Trying to get an empty cabinet to a buddy, will comp deliver for some really cool pinball stuff.

#875 4 years ago

I'm not, but I'm willing to take the empty cab.

#876 4 years ago

Would like to sell the following. I would also be interested in trades involving single player Gottliebs, and early 80's Bally machines.

(pending) F14 Tomcat. Bad touchup and amateur clear coat. Background music doesn't work and the ball popper in the top right corner continually pops. Was saving it for a playfield swap, but now I'd like to get rid of it. Asking $750.

Jungle Lord. Refurbished CPU from K's Arcade, and a refurb'd driver board from Pinball Repair. The slingshots do not work during gameplay, but test perfectly in diagnostic mode. The playfield gi lighting is not working. Backglass and cabinet are rough. Playfield has wear. Asking $450.

(pending) Phoenix. Has Rottendog boards and rebuilt pop bumpers. The ball in play digit on the displays recently stopped working. The backglass is rough, but has been triple-thicked. The playfield has wear.
Asking $450.

Lots of pictures here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f14-project-jungle-lord-project-phoenix-in-boise

- Scott

f14 1.JPG
f14 2.JPG
f14 4.JPG
Jungle Lord 1.JPG
Jungle Lord 2.JPG
Phoenix 1.JPG
Phoenix 2.JPG

#877 4 years ago
Quoted from WApb:

Hi gents and ladies, Looking for a nice STTNG, can be a player.. Thanks!

I have a really nice STTNG

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I have a really nice STTNG

PM sent

#879 4 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

Phoenix. Has Rottendog boards and rebuilt pop bumpers. The ball in play digit on the displays recently stopped working. The backglass is rough, but has been triple-thicked. The playfield has wear.
Asking $450.

Man, if you were closer I'd be all over this. Let me know if you are going to be in Washington any time soon and could bring it with you. I'm up in Bellingham but would be willing to do some driving.

#880 4 years ago

Bunch more for sale OBO, no legs, some ems have metal backs and some don't .

Zach circus decent shape head good $300
Williams scorpion decent cab and PF only $400
Bally paragon x2 little rough both for $600
Bally supersonic PF wear displays missing glass flight flake $150
Bally bongo good PF head ok with a little flake $250
Williams top hand PF ok head no glass $200
Bally circus x 2 all decent $300 each
Williams World Cup. PF ok no back glass $200 this is a solid state system 3 displays missing, no boards
Bally Mata Hari PF little wear head ok $400
Gottlieb cleopatra no PF glass decent $250
Stern Dracula no lock bar decent $250
Bally 8 ball little PF wear no back glass $250
Gottlieb big Indian decent $350
Williams solids and stripes decent $350
Bally strikes and spares x3 little wear, glass ok $450 each
Bally knock out, populated PF ok head ok $200
Gottlieb Vulcan good. SOLD
Gottlieb jumping jack good, SOLD
Gottlieb big shot. PF good glass some flake $250
Bally power play x2 PF wear, 1 missing glass, both lock bars gone, no glass $400 for both
Gottlieb big Indian decent head glass has some flake $300
Gottlieb Aquarius PF good head some flake $300
Gottlieb bronco decent $300
Williams stellar war, wear, head and glass ok. Cab and art good. Bottom interconnect board missing and with decent Extra populated PF $400
Williams lucky ace decent $250
Game plan bullseye 301 populated PF and board $300
Bally delta queen head and glass tiny flake $100
Twin win, bad PF but real nice head and glass $150
Freedom EM head and good glass $100
I have pics of each

#881 4 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Man, if you were closer I'd be all over this. Let me know if you are going to be in Washington any time soon and could bring it with you. I'm up in Bellingham but would be willing to do some driving.

Haha, my in-laws live in Bellingham. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be up there anytime soon. hmmm...

#882 4 years ago

Well just let me know if do make it up. At the least you are welcome to come over and play some pinball if you want.

#883 4 years ago

I might be open to meeting halfway. I've been stood up by 3 different local people, so I'm losing hope any of my machines will sell in town.

#884 4 years ago

Man that sucks. I don't understand people who stand other folks up, especially on a pinball deals.
Let's message and see if we can figure something out.

#885 4 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

I rescued a Congo from socal today so you guys are safe.

#886 4 years ago

Market is tough here, much better in Oregon and Washington.
I don't mind driving part way if I could take enough in the trailer to make it worth it
Lots more EM colectors in the seattle area

#887 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Market is tough here, much better in Oregon and Washington.
I don't mind driving part way if I could take enough in the trailer to make it worth it
Lots more EM colectors in the seattle area

You're a drive but I'm glad I made the trek!
Thanks again for that Solar Fire, I really love that game

#888 4 years ago

Anybody know anyone in the area who does really good PF touchups?

#889 4 years ago

Hey Pin-Pimp, I'm looking for a cab and head for a project. Need something at least as big inside as a TZ or similar Widebody. Anything that you're selling make a good candidate?

#890 4 years ago

I have a empty haunted house cab but no head. Also 3 wide body Ataris cheap. Heads are kind of narrow of those. I had a complete empty T zone last year, sold it localy

#891 4 years ago

Thinking april trek from here, I84 to Pendleton OR to tri city and then over to spokane and CDA
So any buyers could meet me on that route

#892 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Thinking april trek from here, I84 to Pendleton OR to tri city and then over to spokane and CDA

Come to tri cities. U can play cyclopes and I can get you your 100 bucks.

#893 4 years ago

Can you get me the inside dimensions on those? Was hoping to find something closer, but haven't had any luck.

#894 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I'd be up for a pin or two if you go through Tri-Cities...

#895 4 years ago

Pm me for a list Lots of ems, some early solid states

#896 4 years ago

I want to grab a couple EM's if I can get some of my machines sold, or get the new job I'm interviewing for.
I didn't know you had all those ones with the legs and everything. I'll be in touch eventually.

#897 4 years ago

Just FYI

A.G. Soccer Ball just posted locally. $2500 in Aurora

Not mine but located at Main Street Merchantile

Does not show up when searching pinball only arcade on CL Pdx

#898 4 years ago

Hello everyone in the PNW

#899 4 years ago
Quoted from KillerDragon:

Hello everyone in the PNW

Howdy

#900 4 years ago

CQ pins wanted for cash or trade for my Scared Stiff +/- cash

Looking for:
1) Eight ball deluxe standard
2) Joker Poker EM or SS
3) Jacks Open
4) Centigrade 37
5) Zenon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 219.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 29.00
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside