5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,606 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by wamonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3606 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 73.
#801 4 years ago

This one has a few minor wear spots but better than most I've seen. I've had a few rougher for sure

#802 4 years ago

Hey boys, sorry for for slightly off topic but I'm looking for a few arcades.

Joust, preferably cocktail.
Paperboy
Michael Jackson Moonwalker (preferably just a working jamma board)
Tapper (Budweiser)

#803 4 years ago

Hello all. Looking to trade STLE for something new in the house. Super fun game but having only one game right now is killing me. Game is mint, comes with a NOS apron to replace the existing one. The one mounted has a bigger hole cut for the laser. The extra is for anyone to return to factory. Goodie bag still stapled to cab. Has prob 35 games since the last update 25 previous to that. Includes lighted dreadnaught ring, Aurich’s (pinside) sticker set. Some are mounted, the rest come with. Has cliffys including shooter lane since day one. Has clear leg guards. Has bird of prey. Not looking to sell outright, not a fire trade either. Looking for good machines in excellent condition. Pic avail when requested. It’s a mint HUO machine. Machines wanted listed below:

TZ
LOTR
Road Show
Fish Tales
RFM
WOF
Congo
RBION

Plus cash
Will do a two for if the machines warrant.
Mike
In Wenatchee

#804 4 years ago

Hi Mike, if you ever think of selling or trading Time Machine down the road I'm very interested.
If you want to keep it forever or it already has another person it's going to all good, just thought I'd voice some interest.

Good luck on your ST trade!

#805 4 years ago

Wow,really? when I first met you and got that JM you had nothing but newer DMD's. What happened?

#806 4 years ago

Nice player whirlwind. Everything is pretty nice. Not museum quality, but a very nice player. I can send more pics upon request. Located in Kelso/Longview. $2300.image-485.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-824.jpg

image.jpg image-891.jpg
#807 4 years ago

I want that whirlwind! Free delivery to central WA included?

#808 4 years ago

For Trade: Nice Scared Stiff, here's some info...

Plays perfect with no errors. Cab is very nice except for faded reds on front and some very small nicks on front bottom, left head has a very small surface scratch. Playfield is nice and glossy with minor wear at holes (would be covered by cliffy protectors). Kick out by crate is worn Mylar and not into playfield. Small crack on backboard plastic behind spinning spider. Other than those things this is in very nice condition.

Looking for AFM, CV, or other A-listers. Would also do System 11 games plus cash like Taxi, Whirlwind, etc....

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/brando618/slideshow/Scared%20Stiff%20FS

image.jpg
#809 4 years ago

Whirlwind is sold to a monkey

#810 4 years ago

Let me know when you want to sell or trade Whirlwind, pdxmonkey. I had one before and would be interested in having one again.

Nathan Mayo

#811 4 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

Let me know when you want to sell or trade Whirlwind, pdxmonkey. I had one before and would be interested in having one again.
Nathan Mayo

I got your old one

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Hi Mike, if you ever think of selling or trading Time Machine down the road I'm very interested.
If you want to keep it forever or it already has another person it's going to all good, just thought I'd voice some interest.
Good luck on your ST trade!

Thanks. My father in law has that machine at his house right now. When he tires of it I will let you know.

#813 4 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

Nathan Mayo

I thought he meant oropuro got it??

#814 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I thought he meant oropuro got it??

Too many monkeys I guess.

#815 4 years ago

Let me know if anyone needs a Laseriffic topper for an MMRLE.
Brand new in the box and I also have coin mechs.
Steve

#816 4 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

Not mine but a looks like a good price

#817 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Not mine but a looks like a good price

Trying to get my brother in law in Camas to jump on this (he likes the game).

#818 4 years ago

Looking for a Widebody cabinet in decent shape. Don't care about the artwork. I'm building a Virtual Pinball table.

Let me know what you've got, and the price. I'm in Seattle, but willing to travel for a good deal.

#819 4 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Hello all. Looking to trade STLE for something new in the house. Super fun game but having only one game right now is killing me. Game is mint, comes with a NOS apron to replace the existing one. The one mounted has a bigger hole cut for the laser. The extra is for anyone to return to factory. Goodie bag still stapled to cab. Has prob 35 games since the last update 25 previous to that. Includes lighted dreadnaught ring, Aurich’s (pinside) sticker set. Some are mounted, the rest come with. Has cliffys including shooter lane since day one. Has clear leg guards. Has bird of prey. Not looking to sell outright, not a fire trade either. Looking for good machines in excellent condition. Pic avail when requested. It’s a mint HUO machine. Machines wanted listed below:
TZ
LOTR
Road Show
Fish Tales
RFM
WOF
Congo
RBION
Plus cash
Will do a two for if the machines warrant.
Mike
In Wenatchee

Game is traded thanks!

#820 4 years ago

Gotta know what you got! That was a sweet game!

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Gotta know what you got! That was a sweet game!

Very nice RS and cash
Looking for a RFM...have cash!

#822 4 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Wow,really? when I first met you and got that JM you had nothing but newer DMD's. What happened?

Bills bills bills!
Trying to rebuild. One game at a time

#823 4 years ago

Mrobertso2: thank you for the great trade! You sir, are awesome. Played the stle on location before, but having it on full blast at my house is a whole different game! Thanks again!

#824 4 years ago
Quoted from WApb:

Mrobertso2: thank you for the great trade! You sir, are awesome. Played the stle on location before, but having it on full blast at my house is a whole different game! Thanks again!

Glad your enjoying it! Any issues give me a ring...and warp speed!

#825 4 years ago

Got a revenge with sw1 play field .... But that was my Grail pin, and I am trying to hold out till haunted cruise conversion is out... If I did sell would have to get buyback first dibs....
That was one sweet Star Trek.

#826 4 years ago

Okay, who wants a Fireball II? Fully shopped new driver, rectifier, and MPU boards. New drops and caps. Very nice playfield and cab. Bg is just ok. 1200 bucks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fireball-ii-wa-state#post-2222232-e

#827 4 years ago

Does anyone on the eastside have a glass that would fit a 77 gottlieb dragon?

Also in the market for a new addition to the pinball room, looking to spend around $1500-$2000

#828 4 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe Standard Edition, Looking for a high quality example.

I have a friend with an Eight Ball Deluxe LE located in Boring Oregon.

Sent you a PM with my contact info.

Color me embarrassed its an Eight Ball Champ in good shape not an Eight Ball Deluxe.

Photos available.

Post edited by Helixthree: It was the wrong game listed.

#829 4 years ago

pins, parts machines and projects for sale,
grand lizard
taxi
pharaoh
jungle lord
flash, parts machine
silverball mania, parts machine
stikes and spares x3
mata hari x2
star race, water damage to pf, good parts and plastics, head ok
stellar war, with spare populated PF
meteor head with good glass and boards
geni head with displays and boards
cleopatra
vulcan EM, decent looking
solids and stripes EM
power play x2
scorpion body and populated PF only
time warp
stern dracula
bally lost world
and lots more, located in boise idaho. priced to sell

#830 4 years ago

Posted an ad for your perusal

seattle.craigslist.org link

Feel free to PM me if interested, pinsiders have my preference.

Edit: Riverboat Gambler sold to a nice barcade in Edmonds

Post edited by WApb: CL link updated

#831 4 years ago

Clearing out my container at home, for sale is down to,
Jungle lord, leds, all rottendog boards and kahout speech and sound board
Black knight, rebuilt high power board, kahout speech and sound board, cointaker led kit
Time zone EM, great condition, near perfect backglass
Pac man arcade with factory pac jr conversion

#832 4 years ago

I'm looking for a system 3 gottlieb to test out my Dmd driver in , it's out of a cue ball wizard that's been giving me a headache ..

Thanks

#833 4 years ago

Selling a Kings of Steel
$800

Works excellent

#834 4 years ago

Comon, someone wants my Fireball 2, right?

#835 4 years ago

Portland gal here looking to start my collection with my first machine (interested in either Scared Stiff or Theatre of Magic). I'm located in Portland, OR. Willing to travel in the PNW to pick up.

Any leads are greatly appreciated!

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from twazu:

Portland gal here looking to start my collection with my first machine (interested in either Scared Stiff or Theatre of Magic). I'm located in Portland, OR. Willing to travel in the PNW to pick up.

Um hi and welcome to Pinside! If I hear of anything down here in Eugene I will let you know.

PS. I'm a huge fan of your avatar pic

#837 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Um hi and welcome to Pinside! If I hear of anything down here in Eugene I will let you know.
PS. I'm a huge fan of your Avatar pic

Thanks so much! I could make the drive to Eugene, no problem.

#838 4 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

For Trade: Nice Scared Stiff, here's some info...
Plays perfect with no errors. Cab is very nice except for faded reds on front and some very small nicks on front bottom, left head has a very small surface scratch. Playfield is nice and glossy with minor wear at holes (would be covered by cliffy protectors). Kick out by crate is worn Mylar and not into playfield. Small crack on backboard plastic behind spinning spider. Other than those things this is in very nice condition.
Looking for AFM, CV, or other A-listers. Would also do System 11 games plus cash like Taxi, Whirlwind, etc....
http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/brando618/slideshow/Scared%20Stiff%20FS

Here is your Scared Stiff. Great seller, buy with confidence. This is also listed on Craigslist/Seattle for $6k.

image.jpg 333 KB

#839 4 years ago

Hi Twazu, there is a scared stiff on Seattle Craigslist, he advertises as trade, but mentions he might just sell. Don't know the seller but you don't see them come up all that much over here..

Edit: never mind, please see above post

#840 4 years ago

Have a really nice Farfalla I'm looking to trade. Pics upon request. Looking to uptrade (cash on top) for a newer title.

Will sell outright if nothing comes up trade wise, in a few weeks.

#841 4 years ago

Thanks @xsonics2k2 and @WApb. I actually did message that CL seller but am aiming a little lower in price on that one right now. Trying to be patient and stay in budget. Thank you both for pointing me in the direction of the ad!

#842 4 years ago

Have a super nice Dirty Harry (DH) for sale. Great playfield with no wear and very nice cab. $2100. I'm in North Bend, WA. IMG_0752.JPGIMG_0754.JPGIMG_0779.JPGIMG_0783.JPG

#843 4 years ago
Quoted from twazu:

Step 1: Go to local weekly tournaments. Next Tuesday we are at Ground Kontrol. http://flip.city/
Step 2: Join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdxpinball/?ref=bookmarks
Step 3: Join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/

Do these 3 things and you will be off to a great start!

#844 4 years ago
Quoted from zachster:

Have a super nice Dirty Harry (DH) for sale. Great playfield with no wear and very nice cab. $2100. I'm in North Bend, WA.

IMG_0752.JPG 123 KB
IMG_0754.JPG 218 KB
IMG_0779.JPG 151 KB
IMG_0783.JPG 342 KB

Only 503km away from me....damn that's tempting....anyone coming to Canada soon If so I'll take it!

#845 4 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

Step 1: Go to local weekly tournaments. Next Tuesday we are at Ground Kontrol. http://flip.city/
Step 2: Join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdxpinball/?ref=bookmarks
Step 3: Join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/
Do these 3 things and you will be off to a great start!

Steps 2 and 3 have been completed. Looking forward to Step 1!

#846 4 years ago

Welcome to pinside twazu.

Did someone say tournament at Ground Kontrol? I am in, see you all there.

Also Pinbrawl is on 4-19-15 just FYI.

#847 4 years ago

GK is about three blocks away from my place. I have 11 Great games in my space on free play. I might be down to host a warm up get together before th tourney if anybody is down. I'm also on the pinball map. 625 NW everett 110.

#848 4 years ago

You should say Hi to sweetcheeks she is in Seattle and i know she just sold a totan

#849 4 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

GK is about three blocks away from my place. I have 11 Great games in my space on free play. I might be down to host a warm up get together before th tourney if anybody is down. I'm also on the pinball map. 625 NW everett 110.

Dude, I'd love to come by
Your games are in fantastic shape

#850 4 years ago

Hey Iamdarras are you always open during normal biz hours or kind of by appointment only?

Would you ever be into hosting a tournament at your place? You've got a killer lineup. Also - all portland tournament stuff is posted on http://flip.city/

If you're ever interested in hosting an event, just shoot them an email. Would love to check it out!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.95
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 495.00
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 23.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 157.00
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 27.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 199.99
There are 3606 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside