5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,608 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 73.
#701 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Jabs, ha, been biting my lip from the second post, don't confuse politeness with weakness.
Santa is watching a bunch of boys with no manners are getting coal.
tight flippers you cum stains.

Tell us how you really feel!

#702 5 years ago

Ohh as the pinside turns. Still would like to work a deal on one of the taxis or anyone with a Congo.

Merry Christmas or happy whatever holiday you celebrate
SA

#703 5 years ago

I will get you some pics today

#704 5 years ago

Some pics. Like I said. Players condition machine. For the price I think will shop out nice.
It is working.

image.jpg image-825.jpg image-277.jpg image-75.jpg image-748.jpg
#705 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Anyone interested in a good deal on a Walking Dead LE HUO like new with shaker, sub, bicycle girl ramp light mod, and some extra lighting? Maybe somewhere around $6500 for a cash deal with a local?

Is this still available?

#706 5 years ago

Marks stuff is always tight, good stuff. Good seller and buyer

#707 5 years ago

I would be interested, still available?

#708 5 years ago

(Corvallis area)

#709 5 years ago

Hi guys. The walking dead is still available. Send me a PM and we can work out details. I am around anytime after Christmas.

#710 5 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

(Corvallis area)

If you get that invite me over, new Corvallis buddy

#711 5 years ago

Will do Z-head.
Always good to have fellow pinheads

#712 5 years ago

The Humph is easy pickins - he came in dead last in the rookie tournament @ the PNW pin show in Tacoma this year. beat by by a girl of all things.

Yeah, so I got eliminated by a little kid, at least I was not last......

#713 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

The Humph is easy pickins - he came in dead last in the rookie tournament @ the PNW pin show in Tacoma this year. beat by by a girl of all things.
Yeah, so I got eliminated by a little kid, at least I was not last......

Two girls actually, but at least the year before I was 24th or something close to that.
Needless to say Dasvis and I are pinbuds, but don't listen to him -- he's just jealous.

#714 5 years ago

Merry Christmas to all my fellow pinheads and especially to those in the great Pacific Northwest! All in all this is a great bunch of people and may santa be good to each and every one of you!

#715 5 years ago

Yes, a Merry X-mas to all from a new member as of today!
May your high scores be unbeatable.

#716 5 years ago

Hey pimp FYI I am out. Got a line on a Congo I will update you if that changes. GLWS

#717 5 years ago

Merry Christmas Pinside! May all your wishes come true.
christmas-story.jpg

#718 5 years ago
Quoted from EdisonArcade:

Merry Christmas Pinside! May all your wishes come true.

christmas-story.jpg 25 KB

Your gunna shoot your eye out with that thing
Merry Flippin Christmas!

#719 5 years ago

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

#720 5 years ago

Taxi and swords still available. Gather your Xmas cash peeps.
I bought a safecracker last week, need to re coop some funds.

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Taxi and swords still available. Gather your Xmas cash peeps.
I bought a safecracker last week, need to re coop some funds.

What's the ask on the taxi?

#722 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

The taxi that i am asking 2k for is in my storrage. Can't get pics of it for a few weeks when I start moving pins back into my house. Just did a major addition. The $1400 taxi is in my shop, i posted one pic already. Can get more if needed. No I am not going anywhere anytime soon. Busy here with house and work. Ronnie from tri city may be coming down next month. Not sure
The Swords of Fury for sale is also in storage, both are near the doors though and would be easy to get to. Raining like mo fo here now.

#723 5 years ago

$1400 for one, pics above

#724 5 years ago

Dang, I missed all the action.

#725 5 years ago

Cool Shoot Again, Congo would be a nice addition! I have a Demo Man I got from Mark last summer that I'm looking to trade. If anyone is interested.

#726 5 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Will do Z-head.
Always good to have fellow pinheads

And TWDLE is sold. I actually had the most fun playing it I've ever had when we played two player yesterday

#727 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

And TWDLE is sold. I actually had the most fun playing it I've ever had when we played two player yesterday

Humph said he had to sneak TWDLE into his pinroom at midnight, don't think he has told the wife yet.

#728 5 years ago

I'd like a Congo......

#729 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Thumbs up & thx to Markmon.
Bought the TWD LE yesterday afternoon and it was every bit as good as stated by Mark.

Helluva game room by the way. Sorry to put up a #3 high score on your AFM (could you tell me what is was, please? -- it was a personal best & I've only played it a few times). I'm sure my initials will be gone soon.

Looked at a POTC recently in Eugene and the seller (on CL -- I know, beware!) wasn't truthful on his description about its condition (nothing like a pile of black J-B weld to fix a right ramp issue and low res pics so you couldn't see it). Wasted trip.

Quoted from dasvis:

Humph said he had to sneak TWDLE into his pinroom at midnight, don't think he has told the wife yet.

Yeah, had to sneak the pin in late last night after the War Dep't (wife) went to bed.

#730 5 years ago

That particular eugene seller would be Jamie from amusement unlimited. Eugenes shittiest operator selling their abused and neglected pins for top dollar to any sucker they can.

#731 5 years ago
Quoted from Blairally:

That particular eugene seller would be Jamie from amusement unlimited. Eugenes shittiest operator selling their abused and neglected pins for top dollar to any sucker they can.

Yep, that's the one, although I met up with someone else (Jerry?). Wasn't clear when I talked with a person on the phone that it was an operator selling the machine until I got there. Then saw the $4500 POTC (actually POS) & its JB weld repair. Who knows what else has been 'field fixed'. Never again for Amusement Unlimited -- wasn't amused.

#732 5 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Yep, that's the one, although I met up with someone else (Jerry?). Wasn't clear when I talked with a person on the phone that it was an operator selling the machine until I got there. Then saw the $4500 POTC (actually POS) & its JB weld repair. Who knows what else has been 'field fixed'. Never again for Amusement Unlimited -- wasn't amused.

Doesn't sound like that was a machine Jerry was selling, did you go to a residence to look at it? Sounds like Jamie was selling his own machine.

#733 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Doesn't sound like that was a machine Jerry was selling, did you go to a residence to look at it? Sounds like Jamie was selling his own machine.

Pretty sure it was a routed machine that came in from the field (1 of 3) as per Jerry. Looked at it in a warehouse on River Ave where a bunch of other pins were being fixed. Had a gigantic plexi shield that screwed onto the left return ramp to prevent airballs into the ship, something that would be on a field fixed routed machine.

I understand the coin op business aspect of fix 'em & get 'em out there fast so they generate income, but price must meet the quality/history of the pin. Seller needs to be up front in the ad that this is router and not waste everyone's time.

#734 5 years ago

Humph, you played that new pin yet?

#735 5 years ago

Ok River road is Jerrys shop, the pic in the add looked like it was in a private home. I have bought a few pins from Jerry and all of them are routed as he is an operator but he as always treated me well.

#736 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok River road is Jerrys shop, the pic in the add looked like it was in a private home. I have bought a few pins from Jerry and all of them are routed as he is an operator but he as always treated me well.

Yeah, I agree, one of the things that led me to believe it was not routed was the pic .. looked like someone's home, but nothing against Jerry .. had a good time talking pin w/ him.

#737 5 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Had a gigantic plexi shield that screwed onto the left return ramp to prevent airballs into the ship, something that would be on a field fixed routed machine.

The shield is production from Stern. http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5163&picno=32864&zoom=1

#738 5 years ago

Thx, so it is. Never saw one of these before on previous POTCs I've played, should've checked out ipdb.
Kinda takes away from the game IMHO.

#739 5 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Thx, so it is. Never saw one of these before on previous POTCs I've played, should've checked out ipdb.
Kinda takes away from the game IMHO.

In HUO you can take it off. It's ugly. It's there in case air balls get caught behind the ship area. I've never had this happen but if it did you could just take the glass off at home unlike on route.

#740 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Humph, you played that new pin yet?

Finally got three games in today. Only claim to fame was that I got the Riot champion.
Otherwise, just a 91 mil game (for now). Highest score I have on TWD LE was at Coin Jam in Salem a few weeks back (man that was fun with all the stacked multiballs).

WD.jpg
#741 5 years ago

I'm thinking of adding an EM to the lineup.

Never had one before but I figure I should try one .

I have an Embryon or a High Speed for trade (+/- cash if needed) or a straight cash sale is fine too.

Thanks,
John

#742 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I have an Embryon or a High Speed for trade (+/- cash if needed) or a straight cash sale is fine too.
Thanks,
John

Say it isn't so.

#743 5 years ago

Yeah, why not...I've really been enjoying a lot of the 80s pins.
I didn't think I would like a game without multiball, then skateball came along and I dig that.
I also enjoyed playing a friend's Mars Trek and Gold Strike.

#744 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Yeah, why not...I've really been enjoying a lot of the 80s pins.
I didn't think I would like a game without multiball, then skateball came along and I dig that.
I also enjoyed playing a friend's Mars Trek and Gold Strike.

Come over to the dark side! Expand your horizons.

#745 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Thanks,
John

A buddy of mine is selling a High Hand. He's not Pinside, but if you're interested I can PM you his info.

#746 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Thanks,
John

Just curious, what shape is the Embryon in & how much?
(and if you really want to go to the EM dark side, get a wedgehead)

#747 5 years ago

Anyone in the NWest have an AC/DC Luci for sale?

#748 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I have an Embryon or a High Speed for trade

HS is one that should be in my lineup. I gots me a couple EMs here...

#749 5 years ago

My favorite pin I've played so far is one of the two I own and that's EATPM. I usually put about 30 minutes a day on it .I am slowly doing a full restore on her as she is a great example of late 80's System 11 . It will be great to see it get a new playfield when they are produced.

#750 5 years ago

I've got a Dr. Dude that I'd be interested in trading, been in the pinball room for a bit and looking for something different.

Playfield has some wear but not bad, still plays nice. Backglass in really good shape. Display is starting to get spotty on #1 player but ordering a new display.

Could add cash depending on the game also have an atari middle earth looking to trade or sell.

14199107913041197691314.jpg 1419910944085-1287044648.jpg 1419910993364-1923027267.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
€ 8.40
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 339.00
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 3608 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside