5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,606 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by wamonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 234 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3606 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 73.
#651 5 years ago

SOF and taxi available

#652 5 years ago

Let me see this taxi you speak of. And are you coming near PDx anytime soon?

#653 5 years ago

The taxi that i am asking 2k for is in my storrage. Can't get pics of it for a few weeks when I start moving pins back into my house. Just did a major addition. The $1400 taxi is in my shop, i posted one pic already. Can get more if needed. No I am not going anywhere anytime soon. Busy here with house and work. Ronnie from tri city may be coming down next month. Not sure
The swords of fury for sale is also in storage, both are near the doors though and would be easy to get to. Raining like mo fo here now.

#654 5 years ago

image.jpg
This is the $1400 taxi, bad coin door but I have a good one can throw in

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

The taxi that i am asking 2k for is in my storrage. Can't get pics of it for a few weeks when I start moving pins back into my house. Just did a major addition. The $1400 taxi is in my shop, i posted one pic already. Can get more if needed. No I am not going anywhere anytime soon. Busy here with house and work. Ronnie from tri city may be coming down next month. Not sure
The Swords of Fury for sale is also in storage, both are near the doors though and would be easy to get to. Raining like mo fo here now.

Im comin down next time Bryce comes down. Or I have money, whichever comes first.

#656 5 years ago

PM sent for detailed pics of 1400 Taxi.

#657 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a good deal on a walking dead LE HUO like new with shaker, sub, bicycle girl ramp light mod, and some extra lighting? Maybe somewhere around $6500 for a cash deal with a local?

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Anyone interested in a good deal on a Walking Dead LE HUO like new with shaker, sub, bicycle girl ramp light mod, and some extra lighting? Maybe somewhere around $6500 for a cash deal with a local?

Wow that's a killer deal

#659 5 years ago

Selling my Elvira and the Party Monsters.
Game is working 100% and is in great shape. Only real signs of play-field wear is in the lanes (see pic) (sorry for the poor picks)

Added LED's mixed with some standard lamps. New bone flippers and supper bands and leg protectors. The t-molding needs to be reattached on the lower right hand side of the head, I have new green T-molding I was going to replace it with but just never got around to doing it.

The game plays great but I need to sell it fast.

$3200 OBO, local pickup only.

located in Eugene/Springfield area

PM me if interested.

el01.jpg

el1.jpg

el2.jpg

el3.jpg

el4.jpg

el5.jpg

el6.jpg

el7.jpg

el8.jpg

el9.jpg

-Dave

#660 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Anyone interested in a good deal on a Walking Dead LE HUO like new with shaker, sub, bicycle girl ramp light mod, and some extra lighting? Maybe somewhere around $6500 for a cash deal with a local?

Before I even get to play it...seriously screaming deal!

#661 5 years ago

Eastern, Wa. Guys.

-I have a RFM pinball in about as close to new condition as they come, Bought it from a Smac'r a few years ago, this was his core game and he went through it top to bottom, new fan, new drive, all updates, rubbers, new glass, waxed and polished to a diamond, has the flying saucer mods. beautiful screen.

-Its kept spotless, waxed and gets new Quality balls once year, I don't think there is mar on it that I recall, kept in a climate controlled space, nicest one I have ever seen. its not played much maybe 50 games a year.

- I am fanatical about my stuff, I buy the best and keep it that way, if your thinking about a RFM this should make you very happy.

-----Here is the deal, ....$3100 firm you pick up 10 miles Near Moses Lake to get a idea of the drive.
cash no checks, no trades, you check it out, play some games and we load it in your rig.

-----I am a private person I would like a referral from someone in the pinside community or smac arcade community if I don't know you are a mutual member we will not meet.

-------------------- One day deal, Sat the 27th---------------------

-I will see if I have pictures at home of it my pc crashed awhile back I may be short on good pictures,

-I don't sell junk , I describe my stuff correctly and accurately , if I tell you its mint its that.

-I hate to sell it ...plays excellent, smoothest pin I have ever played, have to make room.

- anyway straight up honest guy on this end will talk by phone or email no problem.

-may have some video of it also.

Peace, B.

#662 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Eastern, Wa. Guys.
-I have a RFM pinball in about as close to new condition as they come, Bought it from a Smac'r a few years ago, this was his core game and he went through it top to bottom, new fan, new drive, all updates, rubbers, new glass, waxed and polished to a diamond, has the flying saucer mods. beautiful screen.
-Its kept spotless, waxed and gets new Quality balls once year, I don't think there is mar on it that I recall, kept in a climate controlled space, nicest one I have ever seen. its not played much maybe 50 games a year.
- I am fanatical about my stuff, I buy the best and keep it that way, if your thinking about a RFM this should make you very happy.
-----Here is the deal, ....$3100 firm you pick up 10 miles Near Moses Lake to get a idea of the drive.
cash no checks, no trades, you check it out, play some games and we load it in your rig.
-----I am a private person I would like a referral from someone in the pinside community or smac arcade community if I don't know you are a mutual member we will not meet.
-I will see if I have pictures at home of it my pc crashed awhile back I may be short on good pictures,
-I don't sell junk , I describe my stuff correctly and accurately , if I tell you its mint its that.
-I hate to sell it ...plays excellent, smoothest pin I have ever played, have to make room.
- anyway straight up honest guy on this end will talk by phone or email no problem.
-may have some video of it also.
Peace, B.

I'd be interested, but bummer we don't know each other

#663 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Seems kind of weird you want someone to drive to BFE, top dollar and a referral?!

#664 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Color me confused.
One day deal??? Does that mean Saturday the 27th is the only day it can be sold?

I'll leave my other comments unsaid except for trust is a two way street. Maybe offer up some references as a seller since you are asking the buyer to be vouched for and are not offering pictures of the game. Just a thought that might get you a buyer quicker.
Best of luck with the sale.

#665 5 years ago

one day deal, Yes, its in storage I dont really want to haul it back over the hill, I offered it up is all. ...I dont want any tweekers or the like around, that's why I asked for a reference of some sort.

lot of strange/desperate people out these days, hell dont you read the news? if you think I am paranoid cool no problem, you haven't been in rural EW lately ? between the gangs and tweekers its messed up....I listed it for E.W. guys as I figured a coasty wasnt driving for it, if I bring it back to the coast it will be more money, I dont think 3100 is the high water mark for a mint RFM today.

not trying to sound rude, not my style, just dont need a hassle is all. if this doesn't sound reasonable we can have the add dumped, dont matter to me, I was trying to get the pin to a loving home is all. rather than some ding dong from Craigs list.

Peace, B.

#666 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

one day deal, Yes, its in storage I dont really want to haul it back over the hill, I offered it up is all. ...I dont want any tweekers or the like around, that's why I asked for a reference of some sort.
lot of strange/desperate people out these days, hell dont you read the news? if you think I am paranoid cool no problem, you haven't been in rural EW lately ? between the gangs and tweekers its messed up....I listed it for E.W. guys as I figured a coasty wasnt driving for it, if I bring it back to the coast it will be more money, I dont think 3100 is the high water mark for a mint RFM today.
not trying to sound rude, not my style, just dont need a hassle is all. if this doesn't sound reasonable we can have the add dumped, dont matter to me, I was trying to get the pin to a loving home is all. rather than some ding dong from Craigs list.
Peace, B.

You are posting on pinside, not craigslist. So if a long time member contacted you I'd not treat as a tweeker. I think the points above are you are listing a game for top dollar, on a trusted pinball forum demanding all these silly references but......who are you?

#667 5 years ago

Do you want a copy of my birth certificate and a YouTube audition video too? I'm pretty sure nobody on here is any form of tweeker. I know Spokane has the second highest crime rate in the nation, but I think you're being a bit paranoid.

#668 5 years ago

I've twerked a few times. Never tweeked though.

#669 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

I've twerked a few times.

Send him a video of you twerking. I am sure it would cover his verification needs.

#670 5 years ago

Man I wouldn't do business with smoke. The only referral someone should need is $3100 cash. This whole one day sale for an over priced game is silly. Then references on top of that? Wow.

#671 5 years ago

I have a great condition Shadow plus or minus cash i am looking to trade locally. Pin was acquired from a local pinsider. I'm looking for a pin from the late 80s on up that will appeal to casual players. Most of my friends aren't really worried about the score- they enjoy the lights and sounds.
Will post pictures of The Shadow tonight. Thanks

#672 5 years ago

no problem guys, consider it off the market then, if a mod wants to delete the add go for it.

its in storage, I was only going to be at that spot one day is the one day deal. was not trying offend anyone, I made a mistake I guess reaching out to a group dedicated to pins, it wont happen again.

Merry Christmas, B.

#673 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

no problem guys, consider it off the market then, if a mod wants to delete the add go for it.
its in storage, I was only going to be at that spot one day is the one day deal. was not trying offend anyone, I made a mistake I guess reaching out to a group dedicated to pins, it wont happen again.
Merry Christmas, B.

Get off your cross. The mistake you made was requiring a referral, based on an irrational fear that everyone (even the community on a website dedicated to pinball) is a potential gang member or drug addict that wants to kill you and take your stuff.

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Merry Christmas, B.

Don't get butthurt dude. You posted a game at a high price (we're not policing, just saying) and made it good for only one day.

It's also a perfect mint game as you say, but in a storage unit so who knows what has happened to it, right?

It's like this:
1. You required a referral
2. You listed a game at top dollar
3. You called it perfect mint with no pics or references of who you are other than "When I say its mint, its mint"
4. It's in a storage unit that may be a huge inconvenience to go look at and play (is there even power there?)
5. It's a "1day" sale on a top dollar game. That game at that price will sit for a few.

So, in the end no one is knocking you, but let's get off the high horse and not pretend you are better than everyone here. That's how we all took it.

Perhaps bring the game to your house, post a few pics and it'll sell? Just make sure to realize you aren't doing us a favor by selling it for $3100. Someone would be doing you a favor for buying it in my opinion.

Again, it's great you listed it here and please continue to do so, just make sure to realize how you came off.

Cheers dude!

#675 5 years ago

Beanie, would you be interested in a Dr. DUDE?

#676 5 years ago

Seems like the buyer would want a referral before driving into, what the seller himself describes as a sketchy area, with a handful of greenbacks

#677 5 years ago

WOW, nice reply's guys, I tried to be nice and also explained the situation in a way you could understand, and you are still busting my balls, Karma is bitch.

to be clear the game is not in a unheated storage locker, never has.

about had my fill of your bs, grow the fuck up!.

#678 5 years ago

Damn i thought pins are more expensive up in the northwest. A mint RFM in Florida would sell quick at that price.I just sold a nice one ,but not mint for $3500. In my opinion he has it priced right.

#679 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

WOW, nice reply's guys, I tried to be nice and also explained the situation in a way you could understand, and you are still busting my balls, Karma is bitch.

Geez, I actually thought jrivelli's response to the thread was pretty tactful and explained the other reactions. But maybe you were too pissed off at that point to focus.

The asking price really shouldn't be relevant here--there will always be higher and lower prices asked.

It doesn't seem like rocket science, but maybe we need a basic guide to listing/selling, including advice on how to ethically filter through interested buyers to cut the deal. Or maybe this already exists on Pinside?

#680 5 years ago

PM sent Beanie. You have one of my wife's grail pins so my fingers are crossed.

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

In a way we understand? No reasonable person would understand why you would insist on selling to someone only under the condition that someone else here vouch for them. How would you know if the person doing the vouching isn't in cahoots with the buyer? Would you want a referral for the guy doing the referring? Where does the paranoia end?

Good luck with your sale. I'd recommend that anyone who does business with you get a referral first. You never know. Lots of tweekers and gang members out there wanting to take the cash from your hands under the guise of selling you a supposedly mint pinball machine out of a storage locker in rural Washington, sight unseen.

#682 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

no problem guys, consider it off the market then,

I don't think anyone considered it on the market with the ridiculous price and stipulations.

Quoted from smoke:

its in storage,

Sounds "mint" . I mean who wouldn't want to arrange referrals and meet you only on this one day at your storage unit where it could be dug out and loaded up sight unseen??

Quoted from smoke:

I was only going to be at that spot one day

So your storage unit is some sort of all day trek? Most people have storage units near their homes or in a convenient location. This makes things sound even more fishy.

Quoted from smoke:

I made a mistake I guess reaching out to a group dedicated to pins,

You forgot to add "with a ridiculous offer with absurd stipulations". Perhaps you should edit your post.

Quoted from smoke:

Merry Christmas

Same to you buddy.

#684 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

WOW, nice reply's guys, I tried to be nice and also explained the situation in a way you could understand, and you are still busting my balls

Thanks for explaining in a way people like us can understand. We hope to one day get the opportunity to purchase such a mint game again. Oh well, I guess we blew it guys.

#685 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

What is your problem? I try to explain why people weren't thrilled with your offer to sell and you go all psycho. Why would anyone drive over to see your probably trashed game? Good grief...

I would never pay over 3k for this game from you and if I did pay market value I'd need at least 5 referrals from you and bring 2-3 people with me to prevent any damage you may inflict as I'd feel very unsafe.

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Damn i thought pins are more expensive up in the northwest. A mint RFM in Florida would sell quick at that price.I just sold a nice one ,but not mint for $3500. In my opinion he has it priced right.

That isn't the point of this anymore. The point is it is top dollar (compared to all other recent RFM CL sales) and he is being a jerk about it as if we have this fabulous privilege to buy from him. I'm not worthy.

#687 5 years ago

OMG guys. Really! fuck me!

it was simple I want to sell a pin post, I agree the referral part was a little stupid,

bottom line I don't want to meet someone where its at and have them later come back and rip off the place, that is all.

I am not holier then thow, didn't try to imply that not for a second, I have said this a few times.

how the hell am I jerk? I have told you from the second post why I did it that way, and repeated myself nicely why

these were selling for 3100 3 yrs ago all day long...I looked at recent sales they were ok condition needing love, show me a mint one in the NW that sold recently...I don't sell pins weekly like you, so I guess we will see how it goes when I list it.

for the last time trying to leave to leave this thread on good terms. I have not insulted one of you personally and you have insulted me repeatedly.

it's obvious you guys are riled up, I cant believe a simple post like this would set you all off like this. fucking nuts it is....you guys need to relax, your going waaay overboard on this one it was simple for sale add the was worded wrong.

are we done?

#688 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

OMG guys. Really! fuck me!
it was simple I want to sell a pin post, I agree the referral part was a little stupid,
bottom line I don't want to meet someone where its at and have them later come back and rip off the place, that is all.
I am not holier then thow, didn't try to imply that not for a second, I have said this a few times.
how the hell am I jerk? I have told you from the second post why I did it that way, and repeated myself nicely why
these were selling for 3100 3 yrs ago all day long...I looked at recent sales they were ok condition needing love, show me a mint one in the NW that sold recently...I don't sell pins weekly like you, so I guess we will see how it goes when I list it.
for the last time trying to leave to leave this thread on good terms. I have not insulted one of you personally and you have insulted me repeatedly.
it's obvious you guys are riled up, I cant believe a simple post like this would set you all off like this. fucking nuts it is....you guys need to relax, your going waaay overboard on this one it was simple for sale add the was worded wrong.
are we done?

We will never be done if you keep taking jabs lol. I forgive you though. Hopefully you'll get the game sold and the buyer will be happy

#689 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Again, how is a referral going to help? All you've done is preemptively accuse everyone here of being potential criminals. Not the best way to start a sales pitch.

Quoted from smoke:

Except for the part where you preemptively accused everyone here of being criminals.

Quoted from smoke:

for the last time trying to leave to leave this thread on good terms. I have not insulted one of you personally

Except for the part where you preemptively accused everyone here of being criminals.

Quoted from smoke:

it's obvious you guys are riled up, I cant believe a simple post like this would set you all off like this.

Maybe it's because you preemptively accused everyone here of being criminals.

Quoted from smoke:

fucking nuts it is....you guys need to relax, your going waaay overboard on this one

About as overboard as requiring a referral before selling your game to someone, since you're convinced that you're living in a dystopian hellscape where everyone's chomping at the bit to rob you of your mint pinball machine.

Quoted from smoke:

it was simple for sale add the was worded wrong.

There's no right way to word your belief that everyone is a potential criminal.

Quoted from smoke:

are we done?

Yeah. You're probably done in this thread.

#690 5 years ago

Merry Christmas NW pinheads!

#691 5 years ago

Jabs, ha, been biting my lip from the second post, don't confuse politeness with weakness.

Santa is watching a bunch of boys with no manners are getting coal.

tight flippers you cum stains.

Post edited by moderator: 24 hour thread eject to cool off and play nice.

#692 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Welcome to my ignore list.

#693 5 years ago

I've never got burned from anyone here and in turn never burned anyone.
Pinside guys are good, reaching out to a even smaller group of pinside guys(northwest group)
I think your even safer dealing with them.

#694 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Santa is watching a bunch of boys with no manners are getting coal.

It's OK. I'm just going to put on my striped shirt and Lone Ranger mask and stick someone up for some o' dem pinball machines.

Quoted from smoke:

I... don't even know what that means. Is "tight flippers" code for something? I should find some gang members and/or tweekers and ask them.

Besides, I thought you were done here.

#695 5 years ago

Anyone selling a TOM? Im located in seattle. Thx and happy holidays.

#696 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Dude!
NW collectors are a great bunch.
You need to move.

#697 5 years ago

Dang was excited to see 40 new posts in my favorite thread then this crap.... Back to sales and trades boys and girls..... I still have a superpin video pinball pin for trade/sale.... Fun nice game, also some arcades I would trade, looking for pins of course also skee ball, strength testers, newer driving arcades.

#698 5 years ago

"God bless us, every one!"

- Tim

#699 5 years ago

I have a mint DE Star Wars signed by Chewbacca, looking to Trade for a mint RFM, but I can only meet at the EMP this weekend only...Merry Christmas!

#700 5 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

show me a mint one in the NW that sold recently...

Within the last 4 months, I bought a mint one for $3500. But that came with nucore and the full Star Wars ep 1 playfield kit. So for just $400 more I got a better Rfm due to nucore and lcd plus I got the Star Wars ep kit to drop in. And that was market value.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 9.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 289.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 26.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 58.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 3606 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 73.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside