IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 95.
#601 9 years ago

and vintage instruments lol is he into that kinda stuff?

#602 9 years ago

Just a quick questions for you Pac NW pinheads who have bought games NIB - who do you recommend I should talk to for a good price on a NIB MET pro? This would be my first NIB and I'd like to get it as close to $4500 as possible but have zero contacts with distributors.
Can you please help a fellow pinhead out with some recommendations on who I should talk to?

In order to fund purchase that I'll probably will be listing my Demo Man and Stargate in the next week or two so please let me know if you are looking for either of those games and I'll send you pics and a description before posting it up on here. Price for each will be around 2k +/-.

Thanks for you time!

#603 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Just a quick questions for you Pac NW pinheads who have bought games NIB - who do you recommend I should talk to for a good price on a NIB MET pro? This would be my first NIB and I'd like to get it as close to $4500 as possible but have zero contacts with distributors.
Can you please help a fellow pinhead out with some recommendations on who I should talk to?
In order to fund purchase that I'll probably will be listing my Demo Man and Stargate in the next week or two so please let me know if you are looking for either of those games and I'll send you pics and a description before posting it up on here. Price for each will be around 2k +/-.
Thanks for you time!

Trent Augenstein
Tilt Amusements
6001 Moore Rd
Delaware, Oh 43015

740-803-2276
http://www.tiltamusements.com

#604 9 years ago

Looking for a WOZLE? Close by- within 2-3 hours of north idaho? Would prefer to trade Shadow plus cash. But would consider buying outright as well.
Also looking for NGG. Thanks

#605 9 years ago
Quoted from Beanie:

Looking for a WOZLE? Close by- within 2-3 hours of north idaho? Would prefer to trade Shadow plus cash. But would consider buying outright as well.
Also looking for NGG. Thanks

Twisted pins might have one.

#606 9 years ago

A few friends have bought NIB through Trent and never bother even asking anyone else. Quick and easy and best price. +1 Trent!

#607 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Thanks for you time!

I bought my NIB AC/DC from JJ at Colorado Game Exchange, great price and fast delivery (and shipping was included in the price)

He used to have discount codes here, but you have to give him a call nowadays to find the price thanks to Stern

#608 9 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange or Trent are both good distributors. JJ's prices do include shipping last time I talked to him.

#609 9 years ago

+1 for JJ at Game Exchange. I've ordered (a couple times) on a Monday, and was unboxing on Friday near San Jose, CA.

#610 9 years ago

I have a very nice Bally Six Million Dollar Man with very little wear on the playfield and a nice condition Data East Star Trek 25th Anniversary for sale if anyone is interested.

#611 9 years ago
Quoted from Dford:

I have a very nice Bally Six Million Dollar Man with very little wear on the playfield and a nice condition Data East Star Trek 25th Anniversary for sale if anyone is interested.

AHHHHHH!!! Another pinsider in the tri cities, its a miracle!

#612 9 years ago
Quoted from Dford:

And the price is?

#613 9 years ago

I have a nice Scared Stiff 5500 USD Firm.
Pickup only - Location Vancouver BC

Details:
vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#614 9 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

AHHHHHH!!! Another pinsider in the tri cities, its a miracle!

I was so pumped when one popped into walla walla...but he didn't want to even meet up.

#615 9 years ago

Black Rose for trade +-cash , players condition,(few wear spots, cab a little rough) looking for; whirlwind, Or slugfest, or any on my want list,

#616 9 years ago

I have a extra swords of fury for sale leds, $1600. Located near Boise Idaho.
Trades, riverboat gambler, Jokerz, diner, bad cats,

#617 9 years ago

anyone have a Evil Knievel ?

fullmetaljacket.giffullmetaljacket.gif
#618 9 years ago

I still have a Lost in Space for sale, 1900 cash gets it. That's 1000 bucks less than it books for.

#619 9 years ago

Just a heads up

Benefit tournament next weekend (Dec 6th)
Pin golf format
$30 for IFPA points
Winner gets a chance for a trip to Vegas and chance at winning a NIB Stern.
2PM @ Scoreboard

#620 9 years ago

Need help locating a nice T2 in the Seattle area. A friend needs it for a Christmas gift for his 13 yr old son.

#621 9 years ago

I am looking for a Flash Gordon. Anyone in the Seattle area have one the would like to sell? LMK

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Need help locating a nice T2 in the Seattle area. A friend needs it for a Christmas gift for his 13 yr old son.

I`d like a BBB for Xmas too Santa, Hint Hint

#623 9 years ago

Looking for a whirlwind... Reasonable or trade for a black rose, doesn't have to be perfect. Also anyone else interested in a black rose?

#624 9 years ago

Anyone got a Data East Star Trek in Washington State?

#625 9 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Anyone got a Data East Star Trek in Washington State?

I have a buddy with a Data East Star trek 25th that he might be interested in selling. Salem, OR

#626 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I have a buddy with a Data East Star Trek 25th that he might be interested in selling. Salem, OR

If not to much trouble, could you ask and see. Thanks

#627 9 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Sure

#628 9 years ago

Allright, so my Demo Man is officially on the chopping block for trade.
It's been fun but it's time to get something new in the lineup and let someone else enjoy it.

Pics: http://s893.photobucket.com/user/josiahcox/library/Demo%20Man?sort=3&page=1
Market ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15803

Looking for any of the games on my wish list but open to other DMD game offers. I can deliver if needed.

I really would love to trade for a Baywatch or even outright buy one.
Please send me a message if you have a game that you'd like to trade and I'll get back to you right away.
Have a great day!

DSC06420.jpgDSC06420.jpg
#629 9 years ago

Looking to purchase a WOZ new/used/std/LE, whatever, let me know what you got, cash buyer.Seattle area.

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

He was thinking $2200.00

#631 9 years ago

Just posted a fully restored KISS on Seattle CL for $3800. New playfield, new back glass, complete new cabinet...pretty much everything new.

#632 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

He was thinking $2200.00

Thanks let me think on that, check out what the Canadian dollar has sunk to plus cost of picking it up.

#633 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Just a heads up
Benefit tournament next weekend (Dec 6th)
Pin golf format
$30 for IFPA points
Winner gets a chance for a trip to Vegas and chance at winning a NIB Stern.
2PM @ Scoreboard

Disappointed when I went there this past summer. Bartender was really nice,but pins weren't all operational,and there was fruit flys dead in my beer! Still,prizes might make this one worth it.

#634 9 years ago

The lineup had recently changed
I was there a week ago and all the pins were in really nice shape

image.jpgimage.jpg
#635 9 years ago

I can't comment on the fruit flys though
Maybe stuck to bottles ?

#636 9 years ago

Any of you Dudes need a new Stern pinball shipping box to ship in?

I can throw in a pallet also if you want one

trade for 2 cases of miller lights.........located in N. Seattle.

Peace, B.

#637 9 years ago

Looking for something in the $400-700 range. Even if it needs to be fixed up. Something from the early 80's is cool.

#638 9 years ago

I've got a middle earth from atari circa '77 for $750, backglass and table in real nice shape and everything seems to work good.

#639 9 years ago

I still have that spare swords of fury. Kind of buried so pics would be hard to get. I Prob have a few on my iPad $1600. It has regular coler displays. The blue one i put in my other SOF
Located near boise Idaho

image.jpgimage.jpg
#640 9 years ago

Atari wide body middle earth up for sale in Spokane, everything seems to work good, playfield & backglass in good shape.
$750
1418719897134-180792723.jpg1418719897134-180792723.jpg
14187200337721840572509.jpg14187200337721840572509.jpg
1418720099214-744078742.jpg1418720099214-744078742.jpg
1418720166405-904379515.jpg1418720166405-904379515.jpg

#641 9 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a capcom airborne?
Looking for dmd trades, shadow, junkyard, champion pub, ngg
Would add cash, or possibly another game for the right trade

#642 9 years ago

Man I'd love that Swords of Fury but I need to move my Demo Man out first.

#643 9 years ago

Will give you what he's asking for swords of fury for your demo man, easy peasy.

#644 9 years ago

nope. not into demo man, had 2 of them. would trade for jokerz, big guns, diner, bad cats

#645 9 years ago

Figured that was the case by looking at his history so I didn't even ask. Got a few nibbles to buy it outright but I'd still rather trade it.
Man, an Atari pin and a Capcom. I have not had a chance to play any pins from either manufacturer but it's cool to see that they are around.

#646 9 years ago

I will give josiahcox the cash to buy the swords of fury for his demo man. you can bring demo man over on your way to Idaho?

#647 9 years ago

Hmmmmm.........let me think about that and talk to the wife. That might work out.

#648 9 years ago

Pin-Pimp, is the SOF in the picture the one that is being sold? Any issues with it or things you would want to know if you were buying it?
Thanks.

#649 9 years ago

That is the SOF that is for sale. The blue display i put in my second one so it has factory display.
Seems like it reset once on me in like 6 months or so. Long term I'd do a cap kit on power board for good preventative maintenance. Left lane that goes up has been touched up but main PF is real good.
Back box lights are led. Most pf inserts and gi are led. Side art is decent to good. Couple minor scratches in the translight but not really notacable. My other one isn't any better, waiting for a good mirrored backglass to be made for this one. I have one bite, i told the guy I'd give him until friday.
It's been in my storage container for 3 months because of my home addition construction. But it's near the front and will be easy to get out. I have a extra taxi for sale too.

#650 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

That is the SOF that is for sale. The blue display i put in my second one so it has factory display.
Seems like it reset once on me in like 6 months or so. Long term I'd do a cap kit on power board for good preventative maintenance. Left lane that goes up has been touched up but main PF is real good.
Back box lights are led. Most pf inserts and gi are led. Side art is decent to good. Couple minor scratches in the translight but not really notacable. My other one isn't any better, waiting for a good mirrored backglass to be made for this one. I have one bite, i told the guy I'd give him until friday.
It's been in my storage container for 3 months because of my home addition construction. But it's near the front and will be easy to get out. I have a extra taxi for sale too.

Deal in confidence with Kevin!

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.