IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 95.
#501 9 years ago

Can you glue a separate piece of cut plexi to the bottom of the ramp to give some support and surface area to hold the glue?

#502 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Can you glue a separate piece of cut plexi to the bottom of the ramp to give some support and surface area to hold the glue?

OR maybe a crapton of Bondic? I'm crazy enough to try that, though using a clear stiff backer to help out is a very logical choice.

#503 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

That might work--it's tight, but if there's some wiggle room between the adjacent plastic a thin piece could fit there. And there's not too much plastic on the broken piece to attach to. We'll see. The good news is that for $200+ I can get another ramp and decal.

I think this ramp was changed later on and the protector metal part extended significantly.

#504 9 years ago

Games for trade or sale....
Avengers LE Blue (nice mods) $4650
Fish Tales (no topper...sorry) $2200
Video pin ( nice Widebody, 3 screen game) $2800
Also have some arcades: 4 player Madden 2nd season $1100
Gauntlet Legends 4 player(also has dark legacy board) $1100
Big buck hunter pro (with buck hunter world upgraded) $1900
Silver strike 2009 (bowling arcade) $675
All open to trades,

#505 9 years ago

Sounds like it's time for a yard sale!

#506 9 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Games for trade or sale....
Avengers LE Blue (nice mods) $4550
Fish Tales (no topper...sorry) $2200
Video pin ( nice Widebody, 3 screen game) $2800
Also have some arcades: 4 player Madden 2nd season $1100
Gauntlet Legends 4 player(also has dark legacy board) $1100
Big Buck Hunter Pro (with buck hunter world upgraded) $1900
Silver strike 2009 (bowling arcade) $675
All open to trades,

Nice price on the AVLE... even from this Canadian's perspective that is tempting! I just bought a SM, so am out of the game for a bit but damn!

#507 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Nice price on the AVLE... even from this Canadian's perspective that is tempting! I just bought a SM, so am out of the game for a bit but damn!

You could sell me the SM, liberating funds for the AVLE

#508 9 years ago

Sm is the greatest pinball ever, don't sell it.

#509 9 years ago

I would sell or trade this high speed, nice one, factory Mylar. Has the typical small wear spots off the Mylar, in front of the ramp, off the mylar on right top lane. The wear is not really noticeable, great cab and head
Comes with new CPR backglass and plastics set.
image-904.jpgimage-904.jpg

#510 9 years ago

How much?

#511 9 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

You could sell me the SM, liberating funds for the AVLE

After only owning it ~3-4 weeks definitely not ready to move on...

#512 9 years ago

I'd like to own a High Speed

#513 9 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

Looks like we have a winner!

#514 9 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Looks like we have a winner!

I need $ first

#516 9 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

If you buy one you can put one of these on it!

IMG_0424.JPGIMG_0424.JPG
#517 9 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Hold a weird grudge much?..... God Bless you and yours.

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Quoted from oropuro:

Hold a weird grudge much?..... God Bless you and yours.

I thought he was planning on selling all of his crap to buy a pin. There must be part of the story I do not know.

#519 9 years ago

I wouldn't call it a grudge, more like watching a magician doing a magic trick. Sitting and thinking, how does he do it?

So as I sit here thinking about someone who puts an ad for a pinball. I reply to ad with no low ball offers, exact amount,and when can I come by and pick it up?

You think that would be an instant sell, but yet it's not. Then to get an email saying it's going to be in a yard sale...

Then there was the HUO IM with the fork lit hole in the bottom...

So yeah, I don't know. I find myself doing a lot of how does this happen? I try to get my mind around it. Once I do, it will pass, but until then, it will be like watching the magician...is it just all smoke and mirrors? I just have a hard time putting it together.

#520 9 years ago

Or you called with a million excuses, and kept putting me off, then you got a flat? (Fix it and make the trip)... You were the one in the wrong and that was years ago.... Years bro.

And I was nothing but up front about the IM and damage and had nothing to do with you. Now seems every post I make you are like a nasty mean troll. I just hope you are happier in life than that. Sorry you missed out on a striker extreme.... Let's drop it. I don't sell pins and games to make money, it is a fun hobby, and I do put them out in "the wild" and spread pinball love.

#521 9 years ago

Man, your like a shifty lawyer. Skewing the facts, deleting posts, or entire threads. It just seams that your never in the wrong.

Maybe this is a big misunderstanding, or maybe it's not. I get the just that your only in the for making deals if you have the upper hand in the transaction.

If some one is reading this and you have done a trade with Oro and you feel like he wasn't rude or shady, thumbs down this posts. If you think my view on him has some truth, thumbs up this post.

With what I have seen, my view won't change, others can change my view. I can be wrong, this can just be a big misunderstanding. I also think that as a seller, you might lack in many tools or skills. I know as a buyer, I too lack many tools and a few skills

As in for the whole yard sale thing...I can't let that go, like ever. It's just to funny. Really...Who sells a pinball at a yard sale?

#522 9 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Man, your like a shifty lawyer. Skewing the facts, deleting posts, or entire threads. It just seams that your never in the wrong.
Maybe this is a big misunderstanding, or maybe it's not. I get the just that your only in the for making deals if you have the upper hand in the transaction.
If some one is reading this and you have done a trade with Oro and you feel like he wasn't rude or shady, thumbs down this posts. If you think my view on him has some truth, thumbs up this post.
With what I have seen, my view won't change, others can change my view. I can be wrong, this can just be a big misunderstanding. I also think that as a seller, you might lack in many tools or skills. I know as a buyer, I too lack many tools and a few skills
As in for the whole yard sale thing...I can't let that go, like ever. It's just to funny. Really...Who sells a pinball at a yard sale?

FWIW I have seen pinballs at two yard sales, neither "sold" though as far as I know. Not sure if it adds much, I HOPE what has been documented is just a misunderstanding, but if shadyness is happening then that is unfortunate.

The pinball world is too small to hold many grudges, but I understand why they happen (even in a small community there can be some bad apples, the best you can do is to be the best person you can be when doing transactions and avoid the few jerks out there).

#523 9 years ago

Anyone have a World Poker Tour in nice condition that they're looking to sell?

- Tim

#524 9 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Anyone have a World Poker Tour in nice condition that they're looking to sell?
- Tim

A friend of mine may be interested in selling his -- I know he was looking to at least trade it or do a trade + cash for something else. I'll put you guys in touch!

#525 9 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

A friend of mine may be interested in selling his -- I know he was looking to at least trade it or do a trade + cash for something else. I'll put you guys in touch!

If it is the one that has been at Another Castle in Edmonds, it has a board that is bad and should have been replaced under a service bulletin. The game works but will go in to an endless multiball at times.

#526 9 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

If it is the one that has been at Another Castle in Edmonds, it has a board that is bad and should have been replaced under a service bulletin. The game works but will go in to an endless multiball at times.

It's not, this one has been in private hands for years. I'll PM the info!

#527 9 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

Thanks man!

#528 9 years ago

Is anyone going to the PAC Con in Spokane?
A friend of mine is involved with putting it on so we are getting a nice big space for pinball to get represented. So far it is myself and 3 others putting machines in and we should have around 15 pins there for play.
If anyone else would be interested in putting machines in for the weekend for a 50/50 split on the drop let me know ASAP, they are expecting huge crowds for the 3 day event....like well over 10k on Saturday alone!!!

#529 9 years ago

PAC con?

#530 9 years ago

Anybody in Southern/Central Oregon selling a System 11? Diner, Taxi, WW are at the top of my list. Headed to Grants Pass next weekend and will have time for a drive if there is anything avail.

Thanks!

#531 9 years ago

PAC CON is a 3 day comic convention going on in Spokane.
Stan Lee, Shatner and many others are attending.

#532 9 years ago

Looking for a CSI.

#533 9 years ago
Quoted from Moezy:

Is anyone going to the PAC Con in Spokane?
A friend of mine is involved with putting it on so we are getting a nice big space for pinball to get represented. So far it is myself and 3 others putting machines in and we should have around 15 pins there for play.
If anyone else would be interested in putting machines in for the weekend for a 50/50 split on the drop let me know ASAP, they are expecting huge crowds for the 3 day event....like well over 10k on Saturday alone!!!

So the games are not free play?

#534 9 years ago

TMNT for trade outside Seattle. Clean, plays great, NOS plastics and LED OCD installed. Willing to throw in cash to balance out a deal.

UPDATE: Pin has been traded.

playfield-755.jpgplayfield-755.jpg

#535 9 years ago

Yup, they will be quarters involved

#536 9 years ago

Any chance anyone has a lead on a Gottlieb Jumping Jack or Jack in the Box? If so please let me know. I've been wanting to add an EM game to the lineup and would love to find either of these.
Also would consider any other EM with boatloads of drops like Target Alpha.
Thanks!

#537 9 years ago

Anyone have a Congo or Centaur for sale?

#538 9 years ago

we got EMS stacked like cord wood in storage, prob still 200 pins or more, mostly ems and there are
some early solid states. lots of parts machines, projects and some good stuff including a all german
version of a fireball. a few guys have made the trip and got some deals and bunch of pins.

boise idaho, bring a truck or trailer!

#539 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

we got EMS stacked like cord wood in storage, prob still 200 pins or more, mostly ems and there are
some early solid states. lots of parts machines, projects and some good stuff including a all german
version of a fireball. a few guys have made the trip and got some deals and bunch of pins.

Hmm, sounds like a road trip may be in my future....

#540 9 years ago

Anytime is fine but like nov 10 to 20, deer hunting season for me. Just contact me with travel plans, week days work too.

#541 9 years ago

A banzai run on boise craigslist, not mine Says $4200

#542 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I might wanna come out there next week to get something for my garage with my bonus from work.

#543 9 years ago

Sure. Let me know when, can meet up.

#544 9 years ago

Looking for a gottlieb Dmd transformer , for a que ball wizard ..

Thanks

#545 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Wowzers, we should make it a party sounds very interesting. Projects are right up my alley.

#546 9 years ago

Also looking for a 6-7 digit display for a 81 bally ...it's Raining displays issues right now

#547 9 years ago

Looks like I missed out on the previous Flintstones machine. Anyone else have one for sale in the NW area?

#548 9 years ago

Poor little thing...

seattle.craigslist.org link

#549 9 years ago
Quoted from WApb:

Poor little thing...
seattle.craigslist.org link

What was it? Says deleted...

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.