Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yaksplat
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190421_113529 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190606_235603 (resized).jpg
    three (resized).jpg
    cleaning (resized).jpg
    P6230292 (resized).JPG
    P5039797 (resized).JPG
    P6120217 (resized).JPG
    pachenko 001 (resized).JPG
    P6260318 (resized).JPG
    P1030468 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    ginzafront2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8560 (resized).JPG
    daiichi (resized).jpg
    aSputnik-pinside-B (resized).jpg
    aSputnik-pinside-A (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

I'm all for the pachinko! Go to www.pachitalk.com It's very informative and you'll find a lot of pinball guys over there too! (Emmadog and Steve Fury come to mind)

I used to have about 20 machines lined up in my basement, until my wife said she was tired picking up "pachinko poop"! Nothing more awesome than hearing that vacuum cleaner sucking up a pachinko ball!

#14 7 years ago

Julie is the bomb! I've had a bunch of old ones.....Nishijin, Sankyo, Matuya, Daiichi....single shots, recyclers, standards. The modern ones I had was Star Wars, Matrix, Tom and Jerry, Kungfu Panda, and Spiderman. Loved my powerflashes (had 3), but never got a chance to get an arrangeball.

And on the "loudness", I always added an extra pot going to the speakers, because yes....they where always too loud! I miss them, but I enjoy my pinballs more. If I had more room, I would add a few. I have my Mini Baseball (Chicago coin) and that takes care of my fix.

1 month later
    #46 7 years ago

Here's a few of my favorites that I used to have! Sold them all...sniff, sniff!

I still fix them for folks. I find that most people have some story behind the machine, so they really appreciate the restore.

P1030468 (resized).JPGP1030468 (resized).JPG
    P6260318 (resized).JPGP6260318 (resized).JPG

pachenko 001 (resized).JPGpachenko 001 (resized).JPG
    P6120217 (resized).JPGP6120217 (resized).JPG
    P5039797 (resized).JPGP5039797 (resized).JPG

P6230292 (resized).JPGP6230292 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jodini.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pachinko-1?tu=jodini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.