(Topic ID: 233649)

Pac-Man Pixel Bash

By Greenandwhite

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

717F9C11-136B-4698-95A8-FA4A9D8B50B2 (resized).jpeg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    D758D2A9-6774-4382-B2CD-032D97790588 (resized).jpeg
    PixPac (2) (resized).jpeg
    PixPac (1) (resized).jpeg
    PixPac (3) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

3.000$ for an arcade cabinet with a tiny 19'' screen is rather pricy. There are ways to do the same for a third of the price, with a real CRT screen, top notch joysticks and put more classic games in it. It doesn't take much work or skills to customize your list of games the exact way you want, so why not add a few games from the golden age on top of it.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from jonebone:

I'd wait for them to hit the secondhand market because no way will they retain their $3k price tag. I'd expect it to settle in the $1500 range eventually. Though it does have a built in mini-fridge which is about as cool as it gets. That's gotta be at least $100-$200 of coolness.
    Also, there is a limited edition Red Bull partnership with these. That is actually one that I would want, I'm hoping that we start seeing some secondhand later this year after the promotion ends. I will definitely bite on one of these if it is semi local in a price I'm willing to pay.
    http://8-bitcentral.com/images/blog/2018/redBullPacman.jpg

I played that Red Bull at Walmart, it's fun but they have altered the game, added a red bull can that gets Pacman to shoot lasers at the ghosts ! Fun but too easy !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pac-man-pixel-bash?tu=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.