• Latest reply 4 years ago by RonMexico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
switch matrix (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronmexico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Going to try and re-pin some connectors for the first time. Does anyone know what size Molex pins to buy for my Mr & Mrs Pac-Man? I want to re-pin a couple connectors and cannot figure out the size for the life of me. I'd appreciate the help.

#4 4 years ago

I appreciate the feedback. My left exit lane resets the game when rolled over and when specific drop targets are dropped. I’ve read that re-pinning connectors can help alleviate the situation.

#8 4 years ago

When my 2nd and 3rd targets on the lower left bank of the playfield are down, the left exit lane resets the game (back to ball 1 w/ points from rollover)

It also makes the right exit lane end that current ball upon rollover, even though the ball is still rolling on the playfield.

When all targets are up, game has no issues. It’s the 2nd and 3rd drop targets on the lower lower left bank and the two outside exit lane. Nothing else seems affected.

#12 4 years ago

I appreciate all the help.

1 month later
#15 4 years ago

Updated 1/14/19. It was awhile before I had time to get back to the machine. Took apart the connectors from the door to the cabinet and just cleaned them first before re-pinning everything. Took off the diodes from the reset button and cleaned the switches and cleaned everything in the door, put it back together and bang, back to normal. When I think about it now, I neglect maintenance on my the door to both my machines. That’s on me. Appreciate all the help and insight to the problem, everyone. Learn something new everyday about pinball maintenance. It’s awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronmexico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pac-man-molex-pin-question?tu=ronmexico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.