(Topic ID: 275525)

Pac-Man Battle Royale Deluxe

By MLmotorsport

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20 (resized).JPG
    21 (resized).JPG
    19 (resized).JPG
    18 (resized).JPG
    17 (resized).JPG
    16 (resized).JPG
    15 (resized).JPG
    14 (resized).JPG
    13 (resized).JPG
    11 (resized).JPG
    12 (resized).JPG
    10 (resized).JPG
    9 (resized).JPG
    8 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Pac-Man Battle Royale Deluxe

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-08-19 12:57:43 UTC • Ended: September 30th, 2020

Price

$ 7,600

Complete, working perfectly, and in very nice cosmetic condition. Replaced all of the touch surfaces incl joy sticks in April. Large game that takes about a 7'x8' footprint and needs a minimum of 90" ceiling height (with marquee not installed). Striking piece with the full backlit "dance floor" and screen stand. This is the one machine I have that literally everybody will play and it's especially popular at parties. Time for us to free up some space in the arcade though. WILL ENTERTAIN TRADES - pinball machines, Golden Tee 2018+, BBH etc.
    May be willing to help w/ transport & setup.

Item photos

1 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    4 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    5 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG
    12 (resized).JPG
    13 (resized).JPG
    14 (resized).JPG
    15 (resized).JPG
    10 (resized).JPG
    11 (resized).JPG
    8 (resized).JPG
    9 (resized).JPG
    19 (resized).JPG
    16 (resized).JPG
    17 (resized).JPG
    18 (resized).JPG
    20 (resized).JPG
    21 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MLmotorsport's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

MLmotorsport has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MLmotorsport's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Newton, IA, US

#2 3 years ago

Played one of these at my local Dave & Busters. It was cool as hell!

#3 3 years ago

Very cool game and a ton of fun. I just wish it didnt take up so much real estate!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from eharan:

Very cool game and a ton of fun. I just wish it didnt take up so much real estate!

The way my room is set up I'm able to make the most of this machines "V" footprint with pins on either side at an angle. I would not quite be able to get 2 angled pins in its place. However, the depth it requires ruins my other wall space as the room is only 12' wide. I can comfortably fit something narrow like SuperChexx or even a couch on the opposite wall of the pins. Add in the standing room behind these podiums and room to walk around the players and it shrinks fast. People go nuts when they see it. With 4 adults playing in a 5 round tourney the yelling and taunting gets LOUD. Fun for observers to be able to easily see the action. It definitely takes some space and I think that's partly why people are so floored to see it in a small game room like mine. Has a big presence in the room when it's on w/ all of the "neon".

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pac-man-battle-royale-deluxe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.