hipster_(resized).jpg
Gacy_Free_Candy_Van_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
olde_002_(resized).JPG
olde_001_(resized).JPG
H_(resized).jpg
K_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 7 years ago

As our old mate Teekee would say, "send money now!"

http://store.pabstblueribbon.com/products/pabst-can-crusher-pinball-machine

If Pabst is retailing them for $6400 (including freight) they're obviously making some margin on them.

It'd be interesting to see how many they had made. Maybe something real low like 100 units. Could be quite the collectable.

Personally I'd buy one. I think they're cool. But I'll wait till the $4500 close out.

rd

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I could see them giving away as prizes or to proven bars in certain towns

This.

Breweries do a lot of wholesale promotions with bars, especially the big chains.

You may well find they run something like "order X amount of Pabst over 6 months, and you get a free pinball machine" or something like that.

Or "order X amount of Pabst over 3 months and run Y promotion successfully and get the machine for $2000"

That sort of thing.

rd

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd say "not just sayin" would actually add something, an air of mystery at least.
What is the motivation of the just sayer?
Is there hidden meaning?
Can you peel back the layers to see what the sayer is saying by NOT saying anything?
And in unrelated news:
Yuppie =

Hipster =

New York yuppie:

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

New York yuppie:

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Just saying.

rd

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

If they announced a production number, say 100, then these would already be gone

Gotta agree with that.

rd

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from clg:

The pub I have my pins in is filled with hipsters. They help support my pinball habit so I think they are great! The pub just does craft beer and PBR is not an option as far as I know in NZ. Still, this theme would do well here. I would happily pay a stern pro price for one of these, I think the theme/artwork would go down better at my location than some of stern's other titles.

It sure would. Absolutely perfect for a barcade, short ball times, good to play with your buddies over a few beers.

When I was at Logan Hardware last year, which is a hardcore BEERcade, out of all the machines there (maybe 50?) Whoa Nellie was the machine that someone (usually a couple of people) was always playing.

rd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,894 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pabst-blue-pin-6400?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.