(Topic ID: 249002)

P3s are on location at Dave & Buster's in Austin!

By gstellenberg

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mbecker
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9afo4dazi3041 (resized).jpg
69646166_10105443931339806_7849745344161120256_n (resized).jpg
481BAF66-4D1E-4262-940E-65FA798CB176.gif
Heads Up design sheet (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 2 years ago

Congrats to your company. I wouldn't go as far to say its groundbreaking for pinball, I think you should have said its groundbreaking for your company.

Dave and Busters focus is redemption games pinball a real traditional pinball game doesn't fit that profile so because they're missing from Dave Busters I don't think is a big deal. Fact is Dave and Busters is starting to get their teeth kicked in by similar places that DO have pinball like Punch Bowl Social.

Punch Bowl Social outgrossed every single Dave and Busters when located in the same city, same as Top Golf, and the new bad boy https://andrettikarting.com/

Furthermore EVERY SINGLE NEW bowling center is the new Dave and Busters but only with mini golf, laser tag, escape rooms, bumper cars, and massive redemption arcades. The newest Dave and Busters just added string bowling NOT pinball. I don't think its groundbreaking for Dave and Busters a near dinosaur now having or not having pinball. What is good for pinball is Punch Bowl Social, Bowling Centers, and all the new retro arcades that are adding pinball.

I say good for you, as an American based company I hope you do awesome. I think your video based games probably fit the Dave and Busters profile and I hope you sell tons more to them... but pinball is doing just fine without Dave and Busters.

Quoted from gstellenberg:

This is a groundbreaking accomplishment that highlights a resurgence in the popularity of pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside