Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P_20180719_144521 (resized).jpg
20180407_131207 (resized).jpg
20180407_125609 (resized).jpg
20180407_121048 (resized).jpg
15231204136302864826397512316252 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

Niiice!! Ya beat me by about 2 weeks.. was going to do similar unboxing photos, mine ships Monday or Tuesday next week hopefully. Can’t wait! Thanks for sharing! Nice to see people getting their games and enjoying them

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Yep I couldn't lift it myself either - ended up calling my dad over to help lift it. Congratulations on your purchase - you won't be disappointed.

Must be the 16 ball trough /eject mech in back and the whole scoop assembly.. puts a good amount of weight in back that normally would be up front/ distributes diffetently

1 week later
#22 5 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

I'm guessing yours should be arriving soon - good luck and let us know when it arrives

Came on Friday been enjoying Lexy quite a bit. Rocs is pretty cool when you get up in level you start to lose flipper power on either flipper as the rocs hit them.

Love the sound package on Lexy and the sound system packs a punch. The risk/reward of locking more balls in the ship is great.

Can’t believe how heavy the whole Playfield is when you lift it to service position - it’s a beast! Feels pretty solid!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-unboxing-thread?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.