Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Marc
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ccr-start-761.jpg
    swampscene.jpg
    ll-gg-static.jpg
    P3_angled 3.JPG
    lit-bb.jpg
    full-machine.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dendoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago

Didn't get to see Expo - too far for a quick trip from Australia. Definitely going to pop over next year after reading reviews about the whole thing though.

Two quick points - I'm an early adopter and put down my deposit because I see the potential possible. Seems you're doomed if you show progress which is a little slow, or if you hold back on revelations you get criticised for not being transparent enough. With the technology in use here, changes and upgrades will be possible for years, and much more dramatic than small Stern/ JJP code upgrades. I'm looking forward to the final product, and willing to wait.

Second point, a personal thank you to Gerry. I was burned in the Australian WOZLE fiasco, so lost $9500. Gerry has put my instalments on hold due to this due to the personal (and marital) strain it caused. Very understanding and very appreciated.

Keep working hard on the P3, I think it holds the future progress in its platform, and crosses many boundaries.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dendoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-more-details-revealed?tu=dendoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.