drained-bsreveal (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Drained Update (resized).png
PXL_20230520_144500265 (resized).jpg
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3931 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3915 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

In for the adventure!

1 month later
4 months later
#155 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lollypop-early-solid-state-bodies-amp-caps
are Gottlieb / Bally Styles. Not the modern ones. Although I carry both now.

Well I’ll be ordering some of these soon!

5 months later
#213 1 year ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Samples have shipped to beta testers, including full art packages. Assuming they all travel well, hopefully I will start receiving beta feedback at the end of this week.
Each module has been through a testing process that involves not only ensuring that all lamps, coils, and switches work properly, but playtesting a few dozen games in Drained and a handful each of Barnyard and Shoot n' Scoot to ensure that everything works appropriately.
Boxing up these samples involved reusing the boxes and packing foam (reshaped to fit Drained) from previous module purchases. The foam that worked best was that used for Cannon Lagoon. The shipping boxes for Multimorphic playfield modules are identically sized, so that was an easy decision.
In other news, we had visitors over yesterday, and the evening was spent playing the game - with players from 5 years old to their 70s. All had a great time and they all enjoyed the artwork, music, callouts, lighting effects and gameplay. The youngest players verbalized that a bit differently than the older ones (hitting the start button over and over to play just one more game).
The attract mode still background should be finished later this morning. Additional digital artwork will be updated throughout the week, and animation work will begin late this week or early next week. I'm also working on a few other game-related promo tasks.

Can’t wait to see this thing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus
Unisex
Cabinet - Other
Twisted Tokens
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-module-join-me-in-development?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.