(Topic ID: 195989)

P3 Learning Series

By gstellenberg

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjfisher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

love the videos! I assume you'll rerecord or upload the team setup and player profile videos.. great ones to have on this series. Diagnostics look amazing on the Playfield LCD -- so cool!
Suggestion on the exiting a game app-- possible to add a operator setting to make changing apps done via a quick button combo rather than opening the coin door and waiting 6sec? That makes sense from an operator standpoint but for home environment when I want to just quickly switch from Lexy to practice a round of agent showdown and back, I'd like to just hit and hold start and launch for 2 seconds or all 3 buttons on left side or something.

That would be a great idea. Maybe if you hold Start and Launch for a few seconds it "overrides" the coin door switch - e.g Message pops up saying Coin Door Open/Closed and you can then do whatever commands you would do with the coin door open (e.g. Exit App, Volume up/down etc).

8 months later
#32 6 years ago

Thanks Gerry - some great documentation and videos

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjfisher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-learning-series?tu=mjfisher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.