Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

We'll be announcing our first game themes for the P3 at TPF. Dennis Nordman will be discussing his original theme in detail and showing off some brand new artwork during our seminar on Saturday. So come learn more about the machine, get details on the themes, and... enter to win a free P3!

Like us on facebook for up-to-the-minute news updates: http://www.facebook.com/MultimorphicInc

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

- Gerry
    http://www.multimorphic.com

#2 11 years ago

Gerry,

i am really excited to see this in person. i will be in the audience for the lecture. can't wait!

#3 11 years ago

Sweet! I can't wait.

#4 11 years ago

This should be good. Can't wait to see what Nordman has planned.

#5 11 years ago

Looking forward to it

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Brisket:

Looking forward to it

As many of us are !

#7 11 years ago

Guys, I'm so excited about the theme I developed for Gerry's platform. I can't wait to present it Texas! It's an original, humorous, sci-fi theme with all new characters that I created. Ufo's, hot space babe, goofy sidekicks, some monsters, and a *really* bad guy. Oh yeah, and cleavage!

Dennis

#8 11 years ago

I seriously can't wait to see what you have planned for the platform Dennis!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from DennisNordman:

Guys, I'm so excited about the theme I developed for Gerry's platform. I can't wait to present it Texas! It's an original, humorous, sci-fi theme with all new characters that I created. Ufo's, hot space babe, goofy sidekicks, some monsters, and a *really* bad guy. Oh yeah, and cleavage!
    Dennis

God, I love this board.

Thank you for doing an original theme, especially Sci-fi.

#10 11 years ago

Can't wait! Original theme. Innovation. Cleavage! This is what everybody's been asking for, right?

#11 11 years ago

Dennis

UFO and hot space babes... Great !
    Would be nice side-by-side with my Star-jet (Hot babes in space suits...vintage 1963). Backglass repro from the Shay Arcade:

9.jpg9.jpg

#12 11 years ago

Oh boy. I am all jacked up now. Can I still get in on this?

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Would be nice side-by-side with my Star-jet (Hot babes in space suits...vintage 1963). Backglass repro from the Shay Arcade:

Wow, I don't think I've seen that one before...beautiful!

#14 11 years ago

The P3 is definitely an innovate concept for pinball. I can't wait to see how this project shapes up. An unlicensed theme will certainly be a nice change of pace as well. Great work guys.

#15 11 years ago

The theme sounds great Dennis I'm wicked excited to hear about it!

#16 11 years ago

DEAR GOD,

Please utilize p3 in the worlds first star wars pinball that does not SUCK!

thanks

Ben

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from BackFlipper:

Oh boy. I am all jacked up now. Can I still get in on this?

We're excited too and looking forward to giving up the goods, so to speak, at TPF!

Yes, we still have some pre-order slots available. Details at http://www.multimorphic.com/gateway/P3.html

- Gerry
    http://www.multimorphic.com

#18 11 years ago

Suggested title: Bodacious Sweater Puppets from Outer Space! In 3 DDD.

Feel free to tweak that, Dennis.

Kim

#19 11 years ago

Nordman Scale = Number of Boobs multiplied by lamps divided by ramps.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

DEAR GOD,

Please utilize p3 in the worlds first Star Wars pinball that does not SUCK!

thanks

Ben

personally i really enjoy my SWE1. also, it seems to be the pin that my non-pinball related friends and family go to. while it does get repetitive, i still think that it is great.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

DEAR GOD,
    Please utilize p3 in the worlds first Star Wars pinball that does not SUCK!
    thanks
    Ben

For that to even have a chance of being good. THey are going to have to design it with the denial that ep1, 2 and 3 even exist. Then they may have a shot of making it good. DE SW is pretty damn good. I havn't tried the new Software yet, but from what I was reading, sounds like it's fantastic now.

#22 11 years ago

I still have no idea how an endproduct will look like and play.

Not as buzzed as others, dont see "it" yet i guess.

#23 11 years ago

Big Bang Bar 2? Nice.

1 week later
    #24 11 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Kind of has the Jetsons look.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-themes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.