IMG_20200223_222042 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200226_134932 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200126_133335 (resized).jpg
Quest for Glory_Final1 (resized).jpg
Quest for Glory_Final2 (resized).jpg
Antwerp (resized).jpg
Town_open (resized).png
entrance (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 4 years ago

This is rad- thank you for documenting the journey! I was a former owner and wanted to dev a game but had to make a difficult Time management decision to let the dream die for a while, so I could finish my current home brew and other projects. Seeing how fast you’re progressing is encouraging for others interested in developing a game.. unity felt huge when I tried it out and ran thru a tutorial- bit intimidating

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this is intriguing. It would be awesome if P3 works with you to have it made into a production kit. I've always been on the fence to get P3 and a project like this might just push me over the edge to finally get one.

That’s kinda the nice thing about deving software for an existing Playfield.. takes so much out of the equation that multimorphic CAN work with you to release the game. They’ve already done that with hoops (Free, less finished feeling) and with grand slam rally ($$, but pretty cheap all things considered)

1 week later
#125 4 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

up.
Still owe you some photos or a video or both. Haven't forgotten!

Yes!!! Let’s see some video!

#129 4 years ago

Awesome progress— thanks for posting the video!

2 months later
#211 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

LOL I have mental notes on at least 3 games, not P3 since I don't have one, but they never stop!

Right there with ya! Problem is.. homebrew games seem to take years to complete. That’s one great thing about the P3 platform.. if you write a game using an existing module You start out WAY ahead. Still a ton of work, but only 1 ton instead of 3 tons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-so-you-want-to-be-a-hero-quest-for-glory-pinball?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.