(Topic ID: 295717)

3rd Party P3 Game: Silver Falls for Heist Module - $149 at Multimorphic.com!

By bingopodcast

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s192260447720677704_p20_i3_w4080 (resized).png
s192260447720677704_p20_i2_w3072 (resized).png
SF Update (resized).png
PXL_20220626_194558645 (resized).jpg
SF1002 (resized).png
PXL_20220103_140954934 (resized).jpg
sf1.0.0.1 (resized).png
split_flipper (resized).png
211609521_3878168368979594_8227831097949841593_n (resized).jpg
Image 6-28-21 at 1.01 PM (resized).jpg
2A50F9C4-A06E-4675-9765-246F5AD4B8AA (resized).jpeg
SF-Reveal (resized).jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

Hey everyone!

I'm the creator of several custom games for the P3 platform, including Ranger In The Ruins.

I'm proud to announce my newest game, Silver Falls, will be revealed on Monday at 8PM Eastern by Kevin Manne on the Buffalo Pinball Twitch stream!

This game design was a collaboration between myself and my 10 year old daughter, Sophia.

It uses the Heist playfield module, and is a very different style of game. For a bit more information before the reveal, check out https://silverfallsforever.com/

The music for the game is a unique chillhop soundtrack, created by the amazing Scott Danesi!

Sophia and I will be at the reveal stream, and I hope to see you all there too.

The ability to purchase on Multimorphic's site will go live with the reveal stream Monday evening.

SF-Reveal (resized).jpgSF-Reveal (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

YES!!! put this in my calendar!

#3 2 years ago

Can't wait to share it with everyone!

#4 2 years ago

Man, you guys are really making me want a P3... Excited to see this. Wasn't expecting Danesi beats on anything until the next full game/module

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Man, you guys are really making me want a P3... Excited to see this. Wasn't expecting Danesi beats on anything until the next full game/module

Thank you! (Join us ). Scott's music is very laid back and relaxed in this game - it captured the spirit of the game perfectly.

#6 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see it!

#7 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see it in action!

#8 2 years ago

So cool that anyone can build a game on the P3 platform.

#9 2 years ago

Very cool, can't wait!

#10 2 years ago

Congrats on releasing your 2nd game!

#11 2 years ago

Congratulations on your second release. Will be watching the stream but already know I’ll be getting it.

#12 2 years ago

Monday feels like too long away!

#13 2 years ago

omgosh reprogramming that Heist mech? exciting

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So cool that anyone can build a game on the P3 platform.

I agree - it's really an amazing platform, and the entire Multimorphic team has spent a lot of time thinking about how to make life easy for programmers and designers to utilize the platform efficiently and effectively. Such a huge headstart not having to worry about coin handling, for example. You don't even need a P3 to start developing! The dev kit is freely available on multimorphic.com (you only need a user account to get started). Multimorphic and other 3rd party devs like myself are always happy to answer questions and help out. It's a great community, on top of a great toolset.

Quoted from northvibe:

YES!!! put this in my calendar!

Quoted from Cmartin1235:

Can’t wait to see it!

Quoted from callmesteam:

Can’t wait to see it in action!

Quoted from solarvalue:

Very cool, can't wait!

Quoted from Zambonilli:

Congrats on releasing your 2nd game!

Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Congratulations on your second release.

Thank you all! Sophia and I are anxious to see if people like it as much as we do.

Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Will be watching the stream but already know I’ll be getting it.

I truly appreciate your support! Thank you!

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Monday feels like too long away!

Haha, same here! I am working on prep before the release this weekend, and having one of the voice actors over tomorrow to give it a whirl.

Quoted from cait001:

omgosh reprogramming that Heist mech? exciting

Thank you! Heist has -so many- cool mechs to use. The crane can be used in a myriad of ways, the jail door, multiple diverters and magnets... it's a real playground of mechs.

Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Can't wait to share it with everyone!

You and me both! Thanks Kevin!

#15 2 years ago

I've been working this weekend on some launch prep, but one of the voice actors for Silver Falls was able to make it over today and give the game a shot (they loved it).

It's so exciting to be able to share a new game with someone. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow night and sharing with all of you!

#16 2 years ago

I just received confirmation that a deep dive of the game features and goals will go live tomorrow at 7PM Eastern at https://thisweekinpinball.com. The gameplay reveal will take place at 8PM Eastern at https://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Thank you to my wonderful launch partners, Buffalo Pinball and TWIP!

#17 2 years ago

Congrats on the new game - looking forward to seeing the reveal

#18 2 years ago

Very excited for this release!!! Will be watching!

#19 2 years ago

Really looking forward to seeing this game

#20 2 years ago

Alexa is set to remind me. Looking forward to seeing the game.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Congrats on the new game - looking forward to seeing the reveal

Quoted from Charliew65:

Very excited for this release!!! Will be watching!

Quoted from Cloud7:

Really looking forward to seeing this game

Quoted from Cmartin1235:

Alexa is set to remind me. Looking forward to seeing the game.

Thank you all! Release day is here!

#22 2 years ago

Getting things in order over here

2A50F9C4-A06E-4675-9765-246F5AD4B8AA (resized).jpeg2A50F9C4-A06E-4675-9765-246F5AD4B8AA (resized).jpeg
#23 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Jamming Buffalo Twitch on the big screen tonight!

#24 2 years ago

The countdown is on, I know what I will be watching as I make some dinner...

#25 2 years ago

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Jamming Buffalo Twitch on the big screen tonight!

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

The countdown is on, I know what I will be watching as I make some dinner...

You all are awesome, looking forward to... Just under 1.5 hours! Sophia and I just tested our chatting setup.

#27 2 years ago

SILVER FALLS DEEP DIVE!!

In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules and Code

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/silver-falls-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-code/

Tune into Buffalo Pinball's stream at 8:00pm Eastern to check it out!!! http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Image 6-28-21 at 1.01 PM (resized).jpgImage 6-28-21 at 1.01 PM (resized).jpg
#28 2 years ago

Been playing this game for an hour +, really interesting, unique game! Plus the Heist playfield is so fun to shoot it’s a double win!

#29 2 years ago

Game looks great!

#30 2 years ago

Wow, thank you everyone for your support! I hope you all enjoyed a peek at the gameplay. I think it's a really engaging, different experience, and I look forward to hearing what people think.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Plus the Heist playfield is so fun to shoot it’s a double win!

Scott mentioned in the stream chat that it's almost a shot trainer for Heist! The layout is amazing and a lot of fun to play on - utilizing that same playground in a different way was fun to visualize.

Thanks again to Scott for the amazing music, Charlie and Kevin for testing (and Kevin for the reveal stream!), TWIP for the deep dive, and Multimorphic for creating a platform that allows a random customer like myself to create a game like Silver Falls for you all to (hopefully) enjoy. Humbled as always by the reaction, and I hope you all can play it soon.

#31 2 years ago

Here's the stream now on YouTube if you missed it live. We start by chatting about the game a bit, gameplay starts at 14:02 if you want to jump right into that. Thanks again to Nick and Sophia for a fun stream!

#32 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the stream. Once I get my P3 I'm definitely getting this game!

#33 2 years ago

Played this game quite a bit the last what… 12 hours I guess.

It’s a unique mix of a chill out game with fits of sudden intensity. I like the soundtrack, kind of miss the crazy arpeggiators of TNA (but that’s TNA)- the Silver Falls soundtrack fits the game perfectly.

The best thing is I’ve held off on installing the Heist playfield for about 6 months, so now when I take a break from SF I can get back to HEIST too!

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Played this game quite a bit the last what… 12 hours I guess.

I truly appreciate the support! So cool to see you start playing while the stream was still rolling!

Quoted from Cloud7:

Really enjoyed the stream. Once I get my P3 I'm definitely getting this game!

I hope you enjoy it! As with my other games, I find it to be a unique experience. It's extremely nice to do this:

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

when I take a break from SF I can get back to HEIST too!

...and jump into the other games on the platform that utilize the Heist module as well (ROCs, Shoot 'n Scoot, Barnyard). There is a ton of value in the P3, and it's really neat to be able to contribute to that for other owners.

#35 2 years ago

Just received confirmation that Silver Falls is in Pindigo (https://pindigo.app/)! Show off those wallets full of PinBucks and compete with other Silver Falls owners!

#36 2 years ago

Gammagoat is going to stream Silver Falls in just about an hour!

I'll be in the chat. Hope to see you there!

Twitch.tv/gammagoat

211609521_3878168368979594_8227831097949841593_n (resized).jpg211609521_3878168368979594_8227831097949841593_n (resized).jpg

#37 2 years ago

Great stream - Gammagoat is another excellent player and through the use of save states was able to show off more of the game. He stopped just short of the wizard mode.

Thank you, Gammagoat!

#38 2 years ago

Gammagoat posted his stream on youtube as well!

#39 2 years ago

The game looks very addictive, I couldn't stop watching the stream when I was supposed to be doing something else.

Do you ever get to go outside into the beautiful urban landscape you have created?

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

The game looks very addictive, I couldn't stop watching the stream when I was supposed to be doing something else.

Thank you @solarvalue!

Quoted from solarvalue:

Do you ever get to go outside into the beautiful urban landscape you have created?

You do leave your home for the final scene, the wizard mode, but it is a different interior space.

#41 2 years ago

I hope those that celebrated the US holiday over the weekend got to spend some quality time with Silver Falls! My family and I played a bit and had a great time.

Speaking of... this photo was taken during the development of the wizard mode. Sophia's playtesting it for the first time. Anyone make it there yet?

split_flipper (resized).pngsplit_flipper (resized).png

2 weeks later
#42 2 years ago

I hope everyone's enjoying Silver Falls. We've certainly enjoyed sharing it with all of you.

Speaking of sharing, one of my favorite ways to play with friends and family is Team Play! Team Play is enabled in Silver Falls. Simply hold a flipper and hit start after adding multiple users via the start button and select Team Play from the feature menu.

In this mode, you can either have multiple players compete against one or more -or- have multiple players cooperate.

Particularly helpful if you have someone on your team that's good at the crosstown shot.

2 weeks later
#43 2 years ago

Residents of Silver Falls:

I've started a newsletter that will be sent approximately once a quarter (though an out-of-turn update might occur when a new game is released). If you would like to keep up with games, books, and podcasts in which I play a part, feel free to sign up here:

http://eepurl.com/hFW5aX

I'm always working on tons of stuff that I'd love to share with you.

3 weeks later
#44 2 years ago

sf1.0.0.1 (resized).pngsf1.0.0.1 (resized).png

Welcome back! Version 1.0.0.1 is now available for download and offers a new feature as well as bugfixes and changes.

3 months later
#45 2 years ago

I was able to nominate Sophia for TWIPY Rookie of the Year!

PXL_20220103_140954934 (resized).jpgPXL_20220103_140954934 (resized).jpg

It's an honor to have games I've had a hand in nominated, and I'm super proud of Sophia and all she was able to accomplish with this game.

#46 2 years ago

Sophia earned my and my wife's #1 vote. Good luck Sophia!

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Cmartin1235:

Sophia earned my and my wife's #1 vote. Good luck Sophia!

Thanks so much @cmartin1235!

For those following, @cmartin1235's Greek Gods is up for Best Homebrew this year. Your ruleset is amazing and the family collaboration is fantastic! We are both very lucky to be able to share our hobbies with the family and create such lasting memories. I'm very much looking forward to playing Greek Gods, and seeing what you come out with next!

2 months later
#48 2 years ago

The TWIPY awards are tonight. While I don't do what I do for awards, it is very nice to be able to shine a spotlight on Sophia for her work on Silver Falls. Thank you to all who voted for her as Rookie of the Year, and if Silver Falls received any of your votes. I'm incredibly proud of her.

#49 2 years ago

While Sophia did not win, Jack Danger, who won the award, spent some of his acceptance speech very kindly congratulating Sophia for her work. Thank you, Jack! We were watching together as a family, and that was a very special thing.

It was an honor to be able to nominate her, and she will hopefully always know how proud I am of her for her work, and that others feel the same.

1 month later
#50 1 year ago

Version 1.0.0.2 of Silver Falls is available for download now. Along with Flipper Upgrade Kit support, this release adds a Team Play indicator to the backglass monitor (it was previously only on the apron), and fixes some callout bugs. Download it over Wifi directly to your P3 or install via USB in System Manager.

SF1002 (resized).pngSF1002 (resized).png

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-silver-falls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.