(Topic ID: 271631)

P3 Game: Ranger In The Ruins - Available Now On The Multimorphic Store!

By bingopodcast

86 days ago

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by bingopodcast
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7CF377D7-596B-4004-9CB0-1A7F41B8C46A (resized).jpeg
A44599A9-B74B-43C4-83EF-79E7D5F66DF7 (resized).jpeg
20200914_165958 (resized).jpg
PXL_20200912_143839199 (resized).jpg
PXL_20200909_223438576 (resized).jpg
RITR-Reveal (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200808_200008_704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 2 days ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm really digging the game! Deceptively fun.

Awesome, thank you! That means a lot.

Quoted from Cheeks:

Is there a way to delete just the item scoreboard? Toyguy had the idea and I like it since I'll never beat the default numbers, but I don't want to erase my high scores.

I believe there is, it may be in system settings... Toyguy or gstellenberg can you confirm the menu to go into to reset it? If they are unable to respond before I get back to my game tonight I'll find out and post back!

Quoted from Cheeks:

Also, how often are you supposed to find the item that explains the other items?

It's rare, and it sounds like you've got some rough luck. There is nothing additional you need to do to see the data from it.

Quoted from Cheeks:

It's been fun trying to figure out what the items do. Thanks for a fun little game and for keeping the thread spoiler-free.

Again, I truly appreciate that you're enjoying it as it was intended to be enjoyed. Tell your friends!

Quoted from Cheeks:

I can't wait to see what else you some up with!

I try to make every game as different as I can, and at this point, I can say that I hope everyone will enjoy the next game as well!

#152 2 days ago

Awesome to see this getting so much attention.

Just a quick head's up that today (Wed 9/16/20) is the last day to get the Extended Heist Launch Special pricing on a P3. So you could buy a P3 with Cosmic Cart Racing, save nearly $1000 and buy Ranger in the Ruins with a fraction of those savings. Or you could buy the Complete P3 Package and get every game kit available, and save $2000! This is a great opportunity to get into the platform and save a lot of dough in the process.

Multimorphic.com if any of you are ready to pull the trigger.

#153 2 days ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Is there a way to delete just the item scoreboard? Toyguy had the idea and I like it since I'll never beat the default numbers, but I don't want to erase my high scores.

I believe there is, it may be in system settings... Toyguy or gstellenberg can you confirm the menu to go into to reset it? If they are unable to respond before I get back to my game tonight I'll find out and post back!

Nope, I was wrong. Only way is to zero out both score tables.

It is under Settings->statistics

#154 2 days ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Nope, I was wrong. Only way is to zero out both score tables.
It is under Settings->statistics

AAARRRGGG!!!

Yeah, I saw that one. I was hoping there was an individual way I didn't realize. Well, I'd love to track items too, so I guess I better blow it out now before I get any higher scores.

Oh well. Any BTW...I meant to mention that the music is awesome too! I know you were contemplating making your own, but what you picked to go with this is great. Did you mention there were different types of music you can select? I don't want anything different, but if there's something else to try, I might as well check it out.

#155 1 day ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

BTW...I meant to mention that the music is awesome too! I know you were contemplating making your own, but what you picked to go with this is great.

Thank you! I may come back to my original compositions at some point...

Quoted from Cheeks:

Did you mention there were different types of music you can select? I don't want anything different, but if there's something else to try, I might as well check it out.

Yes! There are 8 different tracks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 32.00
$ 7,599.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 29.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside