19 days ago

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by bingopodcast
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png

#1 19 days ago

I've worked on a variety of homebrew machines that have unique or interesting (to me) features, and usually something fairly complex on the software side.

Game like the Multi-Bingo https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multi-bingo-machine and Multi-Races https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multi-races-the-multi-one-ball-horserace-game were games that allowed for hundreds of machines to be playable in a single cabinet with swappable playfields and multiple unique mechanisms. The Multi-Bingo has been making the rounds since 2016, and Multi-Races since 2019. Very ambitious on the hardware/reverse-engineering side as I tried to replicate the pseudo-random mechanical movement as accurately as possible.

Robo-Frenzy (still in progress) is a scratch build EM arcade game. Wildly complex! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-em-arcade-game

And one of my more ambitious software games was a remake of the original Quest For Glory/Hero's Quest computer game as a pinball. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-so-you-want-to-be-a-hero-quest-for-glory-pinball

This last was only possible because of the P3's unique and groundbreaking features (profile support, an open SDK, and interplay of the ball across a huge screen filled with dynamic targets).

As I wrap up my work on my first P3 game, I've decided to announce a second P3 game! It's called "Ranger In The Ruins" and will be more of a traditional pinball game with an Internet-based twist.

Your goal is to survive for as long as possible/achieve the highest score possible.

Acquiring an item will provide you some kind of assistance (usually).

Also, in a first, when you lose a game, if your P3 is connected to the Internet, some 'ghost' data will be written, which can then allow you to appear within another's game.

It will use the CCR playfield module.

The game is still in early/active development, but I've set up a website:

https://rangerintheruins.com

#2 19 days ago

This is gonna be SO COOL!!! Can't wait to see it take shape, Nick!

Following,
    Ryan

#3 19 days ago

ahhhhhhhhhh this is so cool! Following for sure.

I remember when Captain Nemo pinball was first announced years ago and I was giddy at the thought of their open-sourced code.
    And now to see what P3 has brought to the table, it can change so much about how we think about pinball and how we can all get creative with it.

#4 19 days ago

P3 seems to really be taking off lately, and this is one of the coolest ideas yet!

I have bought three NIB games over the past roughly two years, and each time I agonized about stretching a bit (I figure about $15k, given the options I'll want) and pulling the trigger on a P3 system, but was ultimately held back by gnawing uncertainty in a few areas.

The news and events over the past few months suggests the company is gaining some real momentum, and this game is the exact kind of stuff that's needed to really put it over the top (and continue to melt away the uncertainty that was holding some of us back). Also, the probable success of AP Hot Wheels should eventually trickle down and provide a nice boost as well.

#5 19 days ago

Great game concept and awesome website!

#6 19 days ago

Nick can’t be stopped!

Where do you find time :-p this is awesome!!! Really excited to see what you come up with and can do!

#7 19 days ago

A few years ago you could have collected some serious preorder $$$ with a website like that.

#8 19 days ago

This looks amazing! Post-apocalyptic roguelike pinball with pixel art?

Take my money!

pasted_image (resized).png
    #9 18 days ago

Thank you all for your comments!

Quoted from cait001:

And now to see what P3 has brought to the table, it can change so much about how we think about pinball and how we can all get creative with it.

100% agree. It's amazing to me how easily a game can be created, and really a testament to how well thought out the P3 is as a platform. Did you see the 4 player Internet gameplay of CCR that was streamed last night? Incredible that we can do something like that with a pinball machine.

Quoted from Thermionic:

pulling the trigger on a P3 system

Join ussssss. Every new announcement (and there have been a lot in the past few months, the latest being bluetooth audio support) has really added to the value proposition of the platform. I really love the fact that the same layout can be used in multiple ways, and is one of the many strengths of the platform. Spend a little and get a whole new game using the module you already own.

Quoted from northvibe:

Nick can’t be stopped!

Where do you find time :-p this is awesome!!! Really excited to see what you come up with and can do!

It's true, I can't. Time is my greatest enemy. I'm excited as well! I'll post a little rules writeup here shortly. Thanks for following along!

Quoted from solarvalue:

A few years ago you could have collected some serious preorder $$$ with a website like that

Haha, thanks solarvalue - I wanted to show some of the assets in a similar way to how the game will be presented. I set up the host for the internet connectivity portion and thought, "why not?".

Quoted from Law:

This looks amazing! Post-apocalyptic roguelike pinball with pixel art?

Take my money!

A few thoughts - I think the idea of a roguelike is a great fit for pinball. An over-arching goal that most likely can't be achieved without every piece falling into place just so. The finality of death. Starting over. Unique elements each time you try.

And there aren't any pixel art pinball games yet (that use it consistently), so I thought I'd try.

Regarding money, let me finish the game first! The plan is that it'll be available for sale on the Multimorphic site. More to come on that!

#10 18 days ago

Regarding artwork...

If you are familiar with an endless runner game on your mobile device, you will likely be familiar with this sort of style. The game starts and you take off running left to right. City and background scrolling. Certain events within the game trigger a change in background/scene, but the sense of speed is paramount with this playfield layout, and I wish to retain that sense of tension, and keep the elements on the screen simple and easy to understand or ignore as you'll be really following the ball very closely during play.

#11 18 days ago

Regarding music...

I used to play a bunch of different instruments for a bunch of different bands. I have started composing the music for a few of the instruments and may go ahead and record myself playing them (who would know better how it should sound?). I want to layer tracks in such a way that you will get increasingly hyped up as your play session time increases.

Switching scenes/backgrounds will "reset" the music to a calmer/simpler tune.

Multiball will have its own themes.

I'm fully aware that I might not have time to get the playing of the instruments just right after so many years without playing, so I might farm that out. The composition is the most important part (for me).

#12 18 days ago

Regarding gameplay:

The basic goal is simple. Survive. Doing so will require you to really think on your feet. Every shot counts towards your point total, unless you are grabbing an item.

To qualify an item, you spell "L-O-O-K" in the lanes (I know, original), then shoot the lit shot to snag it. The item (randomly selected) will show you a small summary screen saying what it does before spitting the ball back at you. I believe the scoop will be the item collect, but undecided.

Items vary from boosts (move faster, increase multiplier - or reduce number of shots needed towards multiball - or add a ball to your next multiball, etc., an extra ball?) to cursed items (reduce number of points per shot by a factor, remove other items). Some boosts are timed, for example the playfield multiplier will not be active until you drain.

Now draining... the concept of a roguelike is that you have one shot and then you're gone. In pinball today, we are conditioned to have multiple chances. I like to study the history of pinball and the concept of having a single ball is not new. In fact, Multi-Races has 36 games that use a single ball! From the factory, the setting will be for one ball on RITR, but I may/will likely add a setting to allow up to 3.

Multiball will require shots to the side targets to qualify. Then hit that magna ramp for physical ball locks. After you have achieved multiball once, side targets and smaller standups will be required to qualify lock. During multiball, there will be a couple of jackpot shots, but mostly it's about getting as many points as possible while active (like an 80s multiball).

Ball locks can be stolen for multiplayer games. Unlike Quest for Glory, you can add more than one player, but only one player at a time can play.

Now, let's talk about ghosts. Ghosts will appear at random in the form of a scoop. Music will change when one is coming up soon, and when the music piece is done, a random scoop will pop for a period of time. Hitting the scoop will award an item, passed on from a prior run.

If your P3 is connected to the Internet, the ghost data will be pulled from another player! If not, I will keep a local store of ghost data. The ghost is selected at random from all the ghost data available.

#13 15 days ago

Had some unexpected issues at work this week, so I was only able to get the parallax scrolling of the cityscape and background working, along with your main character and the title/attract screen.

I also wrote a couple of 'hooks' for songs with what tattered remnants remained of my free time, verified that that I could expound upon those hooks on bass and guitar.

I think the seeds of a main theme and a multiball theme.

I will be working on composing the music a bit more this week as time permits.

My main inspiration for music in this game are video games which, as a youngster, really provided a sense of isolation and loneliness during exploration.

#14 15 days ago

well then, looks like i may have to buy the CCR module. wow, this game sounds a lot more my style than quest, although I do appreciate the artistic thought and hard work that went into that game.

I love the apocalyptic survival themes. pinball needs more MAD MAX and less Dennis the Menace. I think thats one reason Iron Maiden did so well; a gritty heavy metal dark theme of conquering the BEAST.

#15 9 days ago

Spent a few minutes recording guitar and bass lines for the main theme and multiball. The songs may not be everyone's cup of tea, but so far I'm pleased with how they sound. I did not have time to mix them, will try to do so early next week and then put them in the game and see how I like them.

Songs are punk. That feeling of loneliness and isolation you get from hearing the main theme to the first Dragon Warrior or Metroid are incorporated a bit, and as a subculture with alienation, punk seemed to fit for the theme.

If it's no good in the game (quite possible), then at least I got to write a couple of new songs. The difference for pinball is that it needs to be something that can loop endlessly, or I need to write a few dozen tracks. Over the course of development, I may do so.

#16 9 days ago

Tagging in to follow this thread, game sounds great. And punk tunes? Heck yeah.

#17 7 days ago

Today I worked on the running and death animations for the player character. The game will now play the death animation upon drain, and the running animation picks up immediately upon starting the game.

I also wrote the keymap to allow me to test the game within the simulator. Multimorphic's incredibly flexible development environment allows you to bind any key in the simulator to any switch within the game.

I am also not a fan of bonus in a game. I prefer to play to the game itself rather than play as a means to the end of ball. As such, I usually have design ideas that don't revolve around bonus, and I've gone ahead and disabled the bonus system entirely for now.

Next up will be disabling the cool parallax effect when you die (stop running). I handle those with scripts attached to the GameObjects for the various background layers. Should be easy enough.

While my previous game required a profile to start, I'm going to make RITR more location-friendly by not requiring it. A randomized name will be assigned and saved to the Internet/locally upon death in that instance. I'll need to think of a way to integrate the profile support into the game and what it will mean. Regarding location play, I suspect a lot of profiles named creative curse words if I don't have some kind of restrictions. I may go with randomized names for each, or build a filter. This almost seems like a game that doesn't need a profile.

I'm working on the item list and what modifiers the game will provide, and which will be timed. I have a great, simple idea for communicating that something is timed. Hope it works.

#18 7 days ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

While my previous game required a profile to start, I'm going to make RITR more location-friendly by not requiring it. A randomized name will be assigned and saved to the Internet/locally upon death in that instance. I'll need to think of a way to integrate the profile support into the game and what it will mean. Regarding location play, I suspect a lot of profiles named creative curse words if I don't have some kind of restrictions. I may go with randomized names for each, or build a filter. This almost seems like a game that doesn't need a profile.

whatever can be done to reduce the overhead is probably best. Jump straight it, receive a gender-neutral (?) wasteland name and start flipping asap

#19 7 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Jump straight it, receive a gender-neutral (?) wasteland name and start flipping asap

Your name might not even be displayed or presented unless you are a ghost. Even then, I may not actually push the name to the presentation layer. Still ruminating. Definitely want a pick up and play experience with minimal interruptions.

#20 6 days ago

Still working on graphics for various objects and thinking about use within the game.

I added a ghost graphic that will appear (sound will also change when near) when your game receives data from the Internet.

I've thought of a fun way to handle gathering items (same goes for ghost items)...

The game will stop forward movement for a few moments after completing L-O-O-K or running into a ghost. At this time, a random scoop from the wall/scoop assembly will pop up. Hitting the scoop will award the item.

I spoke with a friend last night about mystery awards and bonus. He is a fan of being able to win on bonus, but I remain unconvinced. His suggestion was to enable the feature for those that like the bonus, and disable it by default. I think that's probably the best of both worlds. I'll make a setting to enable/disable bonus.

Regarding items, he suggested that each item have a pro and a con. I'm concerned that a system like that, while making the playing field a bit more level, will cause issues with the simplicity and ease-of-understanding, pick-up-and-play type of gameplay that I want. I'll think on this for a while longer. I like the idea of a pro and a con, but the communication of this either through lightshow or in-game graphics would have to be pretty simple.

#21 5 days ago

I wrote some handlers yesterday for the ghost animation that will stop you from running temporarily when a ghost appears. You'll start running again once the timer expires/almost expires for hitting the scoop.

Now I am working on the network connectivity portion. As I previously mentioned, I've written the server side communication piece, I just have to write the client side.

I've not worked with network connectivity in C# or Unity previously, but how hard could it be? I write network connectivity software a bunch, so it really shouldn't be a big deal.

At the moment, I've written a method that will call on game start to determine connectivity through a coroutine. Unfortunately, it's not working for mysterious (to me) reasons. It's async, but given really ample time it's not returning the result I want. There's something undoubtedly simple about why it's not working. When I find out what, I'll update here.

Hope to have a moment to work on music more this weekend and get the main loop complete or multiball complete. Between now and then, if I get networking working, I have a local API to write (for non-connected machines), and then the scoop timer routines to write, along with some graphics for the items you retrieve.

#22 4 days ago

Lol, so I never program on Windows except to write P3 software. The built-in Windows firewall outsmarted me. I finally decided to do a packet analysis and see where it was failing... and the firewall was blocking everything. Turned it off and hey! It works! Haha

So now to figure out what the heck the firewall thinks it was protecting me from. Silly me, thinking that allowing the Unity editor through the firewall would be enough.

I'm doing a ping as a connectivity test, wonder if ICMP is totally blocked by default in Windows now?

#23 4 days ago

Windows firewall blocks ping by default. You can set a rule instead of dropping the firewall entirely. This works with windows 7 or 10.
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/allow-pings-icmp-echo-request-through-your-windows-vista-firewall/

Lol, so I never program on Windows except to write P3 software. The built-in Windows firewall outsmarted me. I finally decided to do a packet analysis and see where it was failing... and the firewall was blocking everything. Turned it off and hey! It works! Haha
    So now to figure out what the heck the firewall thinks it was protecting me from. Silly me, thinking that allowing the Unity editor through the firewall would be enough.
    I'm doing a ping as a connectivity test, wonder if ICMP is totally blocked by default in Windows now?

#24 4 days ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Windows firewall blocks ping by default. You can set a rule instead of dropping the firewall entirely. This works with windows 7 or 10.
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/allow-pings-icmp-echo-request-through-your-windows-vista-firewall/

They've blocked incoming ping for a long time, outgoing is the problem here. Yeah, my plan is to figure out why it feels the need to block that pretty simple request when the app is unblocked and turn my firewall back on. Just amusing.

Update: didn't build a special rule, but unblocked Unity Hub, which shouldn't have anything to do with this, and it worked... ah, Windows!

#25 4 days ago

Very consistent response within my app, so I've written the handlers needed to go out and request data.

Writing the nuts and bolts of the client portion (and local server portion) of the API now.

I also wrote the randomized timer methods that will allow for ghost data to appear. Works great!

Once I have consistent data return from local/Internet, then it'll be on to writing the items themselves. Should be soon!

#26 3 days ago

Lunchtime! Wrote the local API consumer and all handlers to pass the data back and forth between GUI and Mode layers of the game for ghost items (untested, but done). Next up will be testing and fixing the API (if needed), finishing up the items and planned uses, then implementation of the scoop to award the item.

Right now, all of this API stuff happens on a randomized basis, and will call out or stay in depending on if you're connected to the 'net. Once an item is acquired, the game just has to handle it (ha!). Now that I have the file format for local ghosts taken care of (it's a little simplified vs. the remote ghosts), I'll need to work through the game as a whole (that includes assets like music and artwork for the items) before working on an implementation of the saving APIs.

APIs!

This weekend, I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing much on the game, but if I have time, I'll be working on the music. Now that the character is running through the cityscape, it would be nice to have them jamming to some tunes.

#27 1 day ago

I've had less than no time this weekend to work on the game, but I've attempted to set up drums to record.

I gave away my drum kit years ago... in fact, all of my recording equipment has been gone for a long time. I am no stranger to hacking things together and making them work, however, so that's how I've approached recording.

I still have an OK guitar and a bass I bought off a friend for $25 (it almost holds a tune). For drums, I don't have a real kit anymore, so I priced out a digital kit (I only have a couple of mics, and none are really great for recording instruments), and quickly backed away. They are still super pricey. I do have a Guitar Hero World Tour set... and those actually function as MIDI drums behind-the-scenes.

Regarding the setup, things get complicated. For the guitar and bass, I have a game called Rocksmith that teaches you to play guitar/bass and most importantly comes with a USB cable that acts as an audio input.

For the drums, to make my life interesting, I have the Wii version. The Wii version doesn't function without a Wii remote powering it, and that remote has to be paired to the PC you are using to record. Check! Next, I have a MIDI-to-USB cable that I had to get years ago to make the drums function properly. I fooled around with that for a few hours after work yesterday and could. not. get. it. to. function. Finally I looked at the one MIDI port on the drums, and noticed that it said MIDI IN. Yeesh. So I think what I have to do is map the keys of the Wii remote to MIDI notes, and ignore the MIDI to USB.

The Guitar Hero kit is surprisingly full featured, with a bass, snare, two toms, a crash/ride and a hi-hat. Velocity can be mapped to a different instrument. I should be able to make do with this, but of course, it needs to actually produce some noises first.

If only I weren't so cheap! I'll happily spend another hour or so fooling around with it and getting it to make noise vs. spending $400+.

Because of latency in the drums (they're not really made for this, after all), I will likely need to record the drum tracks for each song, then go back and re-record the guitar and bass to THOSE tracks to keep the tempo consistent. Worth it, as it should sound pretty nice. Well, as nice as can be expected.

#28 1 day ago

Apparently later versions of the kit have midi out. Working through overly complex midi emulation setup now.

Update: doesn't work.
    Seems like this should be a solved problem. Wonder how much circuitry would be needed to add a midi output? At this point, since I don't know any local drummers anymore, and wouldn't want to use someone else's kit at the moment anyway... Looks like I'll be trying to find the cheapest set of midi drums possible. Appears that demand(?) Has skyrocketed for these older drum kits (or maybe people discovered they were secretly midi controllers) as price is almost what a legit midi drumkit costs...

#29 1 day ago

If I recall, there's a free drumming mode in one of the games that uses this drum kit. I wonder if I could take the audio output and route it to the input of the computer and record the raw audio. Hopefully there's not a click track in that mode. Haha!

#30 1 day ago

You’re pushing me to buy a P3

#31 1 day ago

If I recall, there's a free drumming mode in one of the games that uses this drum kit. I wonder if I could take the audio output and route it to the input of the computer and record the raw audio. Hopefully there's not a click track in that mode. Haha!

I’m assuming you have recording software picked out.. buy EZ-drummer and be done! Comes with multiple kit “tones” and MIDI beats so you just drag into the timeline, and you’re done

#32 1 day ago

Hmm, that does look like a nice drum machine software, but unsupported by any of the daw software I'm using. Might give the trial a shot and see! Thanks for the recommendation.

#33 1 day ago

Hmm, that does look like a nice drum machine software, but unsupported by any of the daw software I'm using. Might give the trial a shot and see! Thanks for the recommendation.

What DAW are you using ?

#34 1 day ago

Well, I'm an old school Ardour user, but I'm trying to work on Windows to make life easier on myself when switching between Unity and vscode, etc. on Windows. I'm fooling around with the new Cakewalk (free, at least for now), and various MIDI sequencers. I spend a lot of time with Audacity normally, but of course Audacity isn't a traditional DAW.

But the main reason for not using a drum machine, is that playing the drums is fun.

EZ-Drummer is about half the cost of a cheap electronic drum kit, so it's the front runner if I need to spend money, but I do worry about hidden costs of a new DAW.

If you have recommendations, let me know!

#35 1 day ago

@rdoyle you might be onto something. Maybe I should give up on hitting actual pads with sticks and move to a drum machine. Can't beat free (or $2). https://drumbit.app/

#36 1 day ago

@rdoyle you might be onto something. Maybe I should give up on hitting actual pads with sticks and move to a drum machine. Can't beat free (or $2). https://drumbit.app/

NOoooooo! Don't do it.

Just my opinion. Having fun following along.

#37 1 day ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

NOoooooo! Don't do it.

Just my opinion. Having fun following along.

I hear you, believe me... maybe I'll give that convoluted setup I mentioned above a shot and see how it sounds. If it/me is awful, I'll poke at a drum machine. It'll be neat/less robotic to hear myself playing all of the instruments. Sorry in advance.

#38 22 hours ago

Well, I'm an old school Ardour user, but I'm trying to work on Windows to make life easier on myself when switching between Unity and vscode, etc. on Windows. I'm fooling around with the new Cakewalk (free, at least for now), and various MIDI sequencers. I spend a lot of time with Audacity normally, but of course Audacity isn't a traditional DAW.
    But the main reason for not using a drum machine, is that playing the drums is fun.
    EZ-Drummer is about half the cost of a cheap electronic drum kit, so it's the front runner if I need to spend money, but I do worry about hidden costs of a new DAW.
    If you have recommendations, let me know!

Good lord, man, update to Reaper! It is FAST. It is phenomenally compatible with anything (hardware, VSTs, etc) I throw at it. It is cross-platform, with identical interfaces on Win, Mac and Linux, and it is FREE.

https://www.reaper.fm/

it takes a few (well-worthwhile) minutes to get used to the interface. throw Cakewalk out the window. We have even started using this DAW over ProTools (we use a fairly large-scale studio sometimes), and ProTools crashes ALL the time. The only -literally- only time Ive had Reaper crash is when I had too many other things open and I was switching between them too quickly, causing memory management issues. Even then most of the time it recovers.

Our rehearsal space has a mac, and I use Windows most of the time, and we trade sessions flawlessly. I even did a recent "live-to-tape" concert video shoot and edited in Reaper. I won't be doing that again, but it DID work out well.

#39 22 hours ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Good lord, man, update to Reaper!

This is life-changing! Wow. I didn't know this existed. Been out of the recording game for a long time. Thank you!!!!!

#41 20 hours ago

OH MAN I hate Cakewalk! Reaper is a life-saver. Make sure you install these too:
    https://www.reaper.fm/sdk/reascript/reascript.php

You can add markers on the timeline (usually just a visual to delineate verse/chorus/bridge/etc), and if you name them according to their action ID, it will perform that action. We use it live to switch to the next song automatically, or hit the lights, play a video on the LED wall, etc. Also, lots of freeware VSTs keep playing as if there is a key stuck down, and I use it to stop all MIDI notes. Works great.

#42 19 hours ago

Somewhere I have a Rock Band MIDI adapter for Xbox. Not sure if that'll help your situation but I'm willing to donate it to the cause if you're interested. Let me know and I'll dig it out. Should be this one: amazon.com link »

#43 19 hours ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Somewhere I have a Rock Band MIDI adapter for Xbox. Not sure if that'll help your situation but I'm willing to donate it to the cause if you're interested.

Much appreciated, I don't have the drum kit for Xbox, and the old style Rock Band drums don't have separate cymbals. :-/

Who knew I'd be so picky about plastic drums?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 248.85
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 165.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 800.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 15.00
    $ 269.99
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside