Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Leveling HD v4 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160624_174513_(resized).jpg
daftpunk2014-anim.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

Seriously, everyone try to check this game out at TFP. It is no longer a cool tech demo, It's now a pretty awesome game. The modes they have implemented are actually really creative and put the screen to great use. It's by far the best "Light Show" I've ever seen when you hit jackpots and lock balls, as the on screen animations are really cool. The 8 ball physical lock is awesome, and The blackout mode is really cool. And the score window right below the flippers if pretty awesome too for keeping track of your progress, as long as you remember to look at it, because quite frankly there is a lot of cool stuff going on all over the playfield. The screen is definitely not a gimmick, it enhances the game in every way.

I also had Gerry demonstrate how quick it was to swap the artwork and to pull out the upper playfield module as well as the lower playfield parts. This game is going to be incredibly easy to service, change up, and modify. The idea of having my own custom artwork easily created and slapped on my machine without devaluing it's resale value is really exciting. I can have my own Silvercade artwork created for the magnetic cabinet art and translite, and then if I need to later sell the machine, I can just slap the original artwork on there and keep mine for wall art. I wish I could do that with my mame cabinet that easily!

This is the first version of the game that truly shows you the full potential of the platform, and you really owe it to yourself to see how far they have come.

6 years later
#66 3 years ago

Love those magnetic ramp locks!

#67 3 years ago

The Crane ain’t half bad either if I do say so myself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-features?tu=Sjsilver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.