(Topic ID: 181322)

P3 deposit due. Want my place in line (no fee)?

By VolunteerPin

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Msch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Well, I received the email that my P3 deposit is due for production slated to start this summer. I'm not in a position to purchase the P3 at this point. Not sure if my place in line is even transferable but happy to give it to someone if they so desire. Deposit is due with Gerry tomorrow so let me know asap and I can email him and find out.

Just let me know.

Darin

#2 7 years ago

First group?

#3 7 years ago

If the 1st deposit is due tomorrow, that's the 2nd group.

I think the 1st group would already be mostly paid by now.

#4 7 years ago

yes, 2nd group.

Are these even transferrable? I'd love to just go ahead and pull the trigger even though I've never even seen one yet. Just bad timing with life.

#5 7 years ago

Pretty certain this is not transferable unless you did find kind of deal where someone paid you to pay Gerry and you shipped the game up to buyer once you received it.. so pretty much not going to happen

Bummer to miss your pre order spot but the games should be available for some time to come hopefully so at least if the cash comes up you could buy it later.. maybe after playing one?

#6 7 years ago

I'd just write and ask Gerry. He's a very reasonable guy. I can't speak for him, but were it my company, I'd be wanting to get as many machines as possible out into consumer's hands, so I'd probably allow it. Never hurts to ask, especially as no money has yet changed hands.

I'm in Group 2 also, and am finding that knowing I have until summer to wait is killing me

#7 7 years ago

I'm just paranoid about sending money before a game is ready to ship. Can't pull the trigger.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm just paranoid about sending money before a game is ready to ship. Can't pull the trigger.

I pulled it on p3 before lebowski most recently went south, which I guess proves anything can happen at any point in the dev/build cycle but I have very high confidence in Gerry and multimorphic. They have a solid team that communicates clearly and promptly, and have been working all the kinks out of this for a long time. There's always little bumps, just hoping for no major ones. Def excited though, hard to wait ..

#9 7 years ago

Nothing against his platform, but you have to be willing to gamble to preorder a pin. Just wait until hey are ready. A fool and his money are easily separated.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-deposit-due-want-my-place-in-line-no-fee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.