Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Toyguy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Curbfeeler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

Welcome to pinside. I'd highly recommend you join the forums over at pinballcontrollers.com. There are lots of guys doing what you want to do, and the P-ROC is a very well established product with many success stories. A great community of guys who can/will welcome and help you through your project. I lurked over there for a year before I bought my P-ROC stuff, and before and after I did, that group was top notch.

As far as Gottlieb System B there are a number of ways to go. P-ROC runs on the same voltage as your MPU, so you can use your power board. P-ROC replaces the game's MPU, so you won't need that. The computer replaces your game's sound board, so you won't use that. P-ROC doesn't drive coils, so you will need a driver board. Maybe you can use the driver board with a bit of hacking, maybe you can buy replacements, etc. But as I say, best to head over and introduce yourself!

Best of Luck,
Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Curbfeeler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p-rocfast-and-system80?tu=Curbfeeler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.